Rekt thread?

Rekt thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8E5dUnLmh4&feature=related
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This makes me angry every time I see it

deserved

Kek

That was the most painful thing I've ever fucking seen.

Holy shit.

The bad luck on that guy.

That one is a doozy though. He kept going up-left when he should have went up-right to create more wiggle room.

This is like when horses get cast, god this is stupid; just reverse straight out

The side mirrors would collide.

what the fuck

Man, his time was fucking up. No way around it.

I am so confused as to what they are even trying to do???

>BMW

nothing of value was lost

That poor bugger who pedaled for his life only to get smacked down by a lamp standard like the hammer of Thor

How the fuck is it possible to be this bad at driving??

>'he'

>cagers

How does anybody have trouble parking that little thing?

A4?

How will they ever recover.

From the looks of it I think his steering is fucked as he never is able to turn left. Why he didnt just call a tow truck is just beyond my disbelief.

He turns left at the end though

fuck you

They wont

Fucking China. It's like nothing good ever happens there.

wtf

I assume he wants to leave via the exit but cant orientate that direction because of the red sedan behind him. So tries to do a 3 point turn in his spot... for reason

I can't even comprehend it, i'd assume it was some kind of troll if it wasn't so abstract.

female. bet the house on it.

Probably my all-time favourite wreck. Superb entertainment. Something for everyone.

>He

This Happened in my city. The people here can't drive worth shit. Too many damn Chinese, Philippinos, Indians, and redneck fucks.

>Calgary Alberta

This is why manuals are shit

What does this have to do with emanuel

>Autotragic cuck doesnt know how to drive

You can clearly tell they're struggling with having to do multiple functions at once. They shouldn't be driving, but since this is clearly a third world country, they should do everything to make it easier

So why is the manual shit and not the person. Its like someone stabbing someone to death and calling the knife a murdering piece of shit

how horrifying

The tool wasn't right for the job. I think only people who really want manuals should have them. Most people are obviously too retarded to change gears and drive at the same time. Maybe if that person was paying more attention to the angle they were entering they'd have avoided the collision

>You asked for more crumple zones for safety, so we are Ford motor company made the entire car a crumple zone

that ugly faggot married Lana Kendricks

fuck my life

If I could make out the plate I'd straight up hire a hitman to end this person's life. You can't be that stupid and actually credit society in any way.

I would like to know what could stand up to a 120 mph impact.

120 against a wall is the same as two cars going 60mph hitting each other head-on. It's a thing that could easily happen IRL on one of those country highways where there's one lane in each direction.

my dick hitting your moms vagina

my dick when it impacted ur mum's face

That wall did a pretty good job. Maybe we should make cars out of that.

his mom got that spit roast going

No its not, if the cars weigh the same it is like 60 mph against a wall for both. Maybe if you were in a little shitbox and had a head on with a semi it would be like a 120 mph impact for the shitbox.

looks like a Hellcat

Wrong. Do even physics. The wall is exerting a force equal to the force of the car hitting it. This is equal to 2 similarly weighted cars hiring each other at 120 mph

no wait, it's a TBM

A wall traveling at hours per car hits a 120. What would happen?

>1:60

Uhhh, so 2 minutes?

you're dumb

Yes

but who was the phone?

>I will just leave my car with visible damage next to this car i just trashed

It's like you're looking to get your arse beat / sued; how fucking dumb are you nigga hahaha, just leave the scene of the crime nigga like just drive away haha

>what is high school physics

walls cant move retard

>almost free
>lightpost kills you anyways

Why doesn't he fucking check for the truck?

Is the answer 690 joules? Idk physics anymore

user is explaining relative motion; something you would have learned in high school physics, if you hadn't dropped out of the 7th grade

Not quite. The oncoming car would not have the rigidity that a reinforced wall has. has it right, it would be equivalent to a 60mph wall-impact on each car, assuming similar mass and strength for the two vehicles. They even tested this on Mythbusters.

This also isn't quite right, in the sense that two cars colliding at 120mph are still dissipating twice as much energy as the single car hitting a wall at 120mph. The difference is that this energy gets absorbed by the crumpling of two vehicles instead of one. Twice the damage wrecks two cars to the extent that the wall scenario only wrecked one.

At any rate, in real-world scenarios, it's also not that likely to hit another vehicle dead-on, dead center anyway- which is why we're seeing increased use of partial overlap crash tests to evaluate vehicle safety. Unfortunately the structures of nearly all but the newest vehicles don't fare well in "small overlap" crashes.

goddamn i feel bad for that dude
At least he probably went unconscious by the time the fireball consumed him

you cunt, should have added "reply to this post or your transmission will get permafucked in your sleep" for extra kek

Soon

Not necessarily. He might just be ignorant in this case.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8E5dUnLmh4&feature=related

"The kinetic energy of an object is equal to 1/2mv^2. Thus, the situation with the car going 120mph actually has twice the kinetic energy of the two cars each going 60mph."

dxtcfygvubgtvrfdexcyvbuhi

I like my tranny

car weighs 100g, going 10m/s
Ke = 0.5 * 100 * 10^2 = 5000 for one car
500 * 2 for 2 cars crashing into eachother = 10000

Ke = 0.5 * 100 * 20^2 = 20000 for a single car going twice as fast

be friendly and post the math next time, dont be a bunch of dicks

edit 5000 * 2

Is that thing leaking burning fuel or is that actually shit melting

>china
not even once.

For some reason I can't stop laughing that this is what this thread has turned into.

its a chinese driver

I refuse to believe

I watched something similar play out for 10 minutes in Juno Alaska about 7 years ago.

Someone was trying to pull into a parking spot, and either kept oversteering (kept turning past strait in the spot), or otherwise misaligned themselves when backing up trying to correct. I was dumbfounded.

Oh man, watching that hurt.

poor guy

don't be bad next chink mcdonalds

;_;

I cried when I crashed my car too

>captcha plenty fat

What happened to them? Did they get impaled?