/elyg/ - Elysium General

you're all fucking retards and i'm not sure why i shouldn't let this general keel over and die

edition

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
shagu.org/pfUI/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/ 235236775/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/ 235236775/

any one got the SD discord?

so when r MoH gonna raid today? will there be stream?

what did he mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

>be me, sylvie.
>Bring full pots to every raid.
>Never die to any bosses cause im just that good.
>have squish (who?) as cl.
>squish quits,
>attend every raid and give irl money to manlett everyday in hopes of getting cl.
>onfire hits 60.
>before onfire's first raid he instantly gets promoted to CL and manlett gives him 3 (three) vis'kags
>cry myself to sleep every night and contemplate suicide.
the power of clique lives strong

invites in 70 minutes

madtii and lexi always stream it

is madtii a rapist?

I want to roll a healer, but I don't wanna look like this guy.

What should I do?

Well until you get raid gear you're GONNA look like that
unless you're a priest you use a different robe and shoulders if you can get them

One day I believe Redfuck and Bluenigger will return.

>anathema
AHAHAHAHA

play retail

>raiding molten core for another 8 months
>anathema is getting AQ40+AQ20 soon*tm
how does your brain function

29 salty dogs were charged in an indictment reguaridng racketerring charges today.

>anathema is getting AQ40+AQ20

It's not.

i have looked at the code personally and its basicly already done

>war effort will take 8 months of 24/7 grinding
ye aq soon h-heh...

>nothing about touching his asshole

I think this is a falseflag, lads.

They let me in the private test realm and I can confirm that they haven't actually scripted AQ.

We went open source hoping the community would do it for us.

fuck you shenna, youre the entire reason the legacy network fell apart and the entire reason we wont get AQ

stop posting that name

blub moteherfucking blubbbbbbbbbbbbb salty dogggggggggggsdssssssssssss

guild red flags ill start:
>officer is a girl(female)

Why does the price of Nightfin Soup keep dropping on Anathema? It used to be 1.5g, now it's 80g, what the fuck, is the ratio of legitimate players to fishing bots dropping so hard?

no need to continue you just posted the biggest one of them all
>guild on retail years ago has female senior officer
>this girl demands to be in charge of raid loot and all the attendance data
>rude to everybody on voice during raid, was late or just generally incorrect with the attendance half of the time, took way too long to distribute loot mid raid resulting in a lot of unnecessary added time while they yelled "SHUT UP SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT WHO GETS THIS ITEM!" over and over
>only played on raid days never showed up for other guild events never helped other guildies gear up never put any time in unless it was for their own gain otherwise they would just log on for 20 minutes every few days to blog about their real life problems then leave and play a different game or something
>still somehow managed to be the first person in their class in full raid gear despite being bad on meters and not doing shit for the guild

fucking hate that orbiter syndrome shit really

in retail i had a great female GM, Scottish chic who had some wierd sexual fetish for my american accent, I got all the loot i wanted from raids whenerver my shit guild would manage to kill a boss.

why dont you post pvp webms anymore?

ill fix that

is raiding comfy or stressful? how does one do babby's first raid without being bitched out by guildies because /new/?

Why does Ssilencer look like a lizard
What server is this

>babby's

wut?

also don't worry half the ppl are noobs anyway, just ignore anything they say even if it's useful at least until after the raid, and keep telling everyone you know better then them, and you'll do fine

if your raiding guild isn't trash a simple "hey how does this next fight work" while clearing the trash before it will get you a full explanation of how to do it

from there just don't be retarded
also farm consumables and they will like you

look up the mechanics before the raid. in vanilla most bosses just have one real mechanic you need to abide by. if you're a tank it's probably not that simple since you want to be in voice chat most likely, but it's still comfy either way

heroesWoW, WOTLK Unlimited Server. You could play as a naga or forest troll if you had that much wierdness.

jews and trannies btfo

>Tfw lost all will to grind when you knows how shady all the people making private servers are.

End me.

>3 chokers

enough said

which one of those is lumi

So that's, what, 4th choker now that they gave to a fake tranny?

>the clique isnt that bad
>every single good item ends up with the clique

wow. i should pretend to be a woman too

AJAHAHAHAGAHAHHAHAKHXDJWNDKQNRKFLSFFFFFFFFFFDDDDFFFVVVVVVVVVVVV

Babymetal is a fucking thick british accent cunt. Can dox, would dox, dont care dox.

>I prefer loot council over DKP in a guild filled to the brim with underage mentally ill drama trannies

>they dont get garr to 60% before all adds are dead

nigger i am ballin as fuck rn

>spamming frostbolt/decurse for 2 hours
JUST

source?

The Alliance experience.

manlett here just going to explain the differences between LC and DKP

loot council is absolutely based

>favors sociable, entertaining, teamplayers who help new members get geared so raids can be successful rather than just raidlog
>make sure that people don't take loot when they have better options available to them on bosses that you have on farm etc
>makes sure that people don't take small upgrades when other people have serious gear deficiencies
>at the same time makes sure that it doesn't reward people who have gear deficiencies due to inactivity or lack of effort

compare that to

DKP aka pure judaism

>here goyim have a shekel for showing up on time, have another for downing trivial content
>ok goyim ur loot dropped now compete with the other goyim for who's time matters the least to them and who is the most short sighted with their precious cryptocurrency that only I THE GM can give and take!!

>inb4 "manlett pls go"

manlett pls go

is this fucking real lol

With each passing day i watch you guys play. Youare getting good, keep it up.
Love you.

whats the problem, he has 100% raid attentance??

yes LC is based

i agree loot council is better, just not for Veeky Forums guild

lol

So did pseudo

>yes LC is based
>he says when he is on it and takes the choker from the paladins when its better for them

How can anyone defend MoH at this point?

rofl dude is high AF

Is it a bug that I can carry only one Blackstone ring?

is this the big tittied draenei

How can anyone defend Veeky Forums guild you say ?

yeah

No.
"Unique-Equipped" was introduced only after.

neat

delete t his dude what the fuck is wrong with you have some humanity. If the original grimone sees this hes not going to be very happy.

>so did pseudo

yes so it was between babymetal and pseudo and it fell on babymetal, i still dont see the problem here?

BABY WANT EPICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree that giving the choker to a priest was dumb

draenai or dwarf sham for slutmog enhancement

It's because babymetal promised this time and the time madtii got it that itd go to pseudo.

The fact that it was decided to go to pseudo? I think you're a bit high mate

Agree, if it wasnt for the fact that every sheep orbits the clique, I would organize shit.

wat? okay I can see the issue then

ya, if it was decided pre raid that next choker would go to pseudo I understand why he got upset. what changed? why did baby get it instead?

I want a choker too, I think I'll get the next one

t. druid class leader

ok gropy.

literally 0 integrity, 0 reliability, 0 trustworthyness.

I (pseudo) also had bis way before baby, desu baby doesent have it yet, and attended raids before baby, which is why it was said itd go to pseudo or maxcrime (before he started skipping raids), and maxcrime said he didnt want it.

Hey, it's me Askov.

You'd think that I was offered the Lawbringer Chest out of pity when it dropped, and you'd be right, bBbymetal even reserved it for me.

Guess what?

I let Erodeas get it, since he's much more valuable and it get's him closer to 8/8.

Sure, it was a straight upgrade for me, but I looked past that and did and saw who needed it most, and that person was not me.

@Lumikaru

Lumi blown the fuck out wew

uh, nice blog

The clique decided that it needed more gear (it already got every good piece from every raid so far).

I mean it, I have a good track record and isn't a retard at CL or organzing, I only meme because im a social.

how will lumi ever recover

Maybe don't invoke the wrath of the clique next time with your passive aggressive autism and ridiculous voice.

Babymetal shouldnt have gotten the Choker, Babymetal gets MT killed because he wants to Judgement of Light so he can pad his stats. Why the fuck should Baby get the fucking choker after sperging out that hard, he didnt deserve it.

>t. lumi

>GRIZZLY - TOP GUILD
FUCKING KEK LMAO
BTFO BY CASUAL HORDE GUILD
GRIZZLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

what even is the clique, just a circlejerk within the guild? why would manlett let it exist if it creates this much tension?

i cant login
just stays on "connected" and after a while i get disconnected
shitty service
help

Low energy!

>all of the most autistic NEETs from around Europe gather into one super guild called
>get blown the fuck out by a half dozen stoner americans and one Swede who can't even speak English

my sides

vs

what did i mean by this?