Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/nHU0hpK.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for nothing at all.

true. no emotions

Where the fuck are the Quarians

?th for wanting to hold Jaals hand

Which one is New Earth? 7? I saw 6 was Voeld, that snow world.

Liara best waifu
Femshep bestshep

Vetra is going to replace her

It's called habitat 7 so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 7

I want to hold Cora's hand through her soft gloves!

Jaal is best husbando!!!!!

> retarted

I think the one meant to be earth is the pic just above the one with "mass effect andromeda" on it.

I just didn't know if they pulled a flipperoo on us with that planet meridian is on. Unless Meridian is on 7.

Sara's face when she sees black dick

I don't care.

I don't care about a few bad facial animations - nobody "reads" faces in video games anyway.
I don't care about "cringy" dialogue - cringe is teenage code for "I'm embarrassed over everything"
I don't care about a "slow" start - all great work of art; movies, television, books AND games start out slow.
I don't care about a few fps drops - the two greatest games of all time, bloodborne and botw, had these problems and they will be fixed.

Do you get it, /meg/? I don't care about your whining. In a few days me and million of other people will be playing a new mass effect, the greatest space game ever made, and there's nothing you can do about it. No amount of youtube videos, tweets, gifs, webms, images and ""professional"" previews can stop this train. I will spend 2 hours in CC and create a good character and I will spend hundreds of hours in the game enjoying it.

Deal with it.

Why does TIM's daughter have white hair? TIM didn't have white hair.

She's gonna get that Turian cloaca way before

>4 games in
>still no Batarian squadmate
Is it too late?

Well, we already have shit squadmates, might as well get the shittiest one possible, right?

Is this some new wholesome pasta?

I hope you enjoy it, user.

You'll get an Asari and like it.

>implying there's anything shittier than PeeBee

To put things in a little perspective, the sniper rifle you get from the tutorial mission kills Kett in two headshots
The Revolver seems to do it in around three or four, but it has less range (by 4, iirc) than the Phalanx pistol.

topkek
no

it's shit but Mass Effect scratches a scratch that few other games do so I'm gonna eat its ass from start to finish

Peepoo the Half-Elcor is the literal bottom of the universe barrel.

Zaeed should have been a batarian. It would have made more sense since the first time the Blue Suns were introduced (in the novel-tie for ME1), they were stated to be a batarian gang that had only recently started recruiting humans.

Zaeed would probably be from a formerly wealthy batarian family that once owned many slaves. They lost everything though in the scuffle between the Alliance and the Hegemony. He hates Shepard and humanity, but of-course over the course of the game he realizes love trumps hate... love of money that is.

You telling me you wouldn't accept such a well paying job? And by accepting it she deserves having a bunch of pointless rape and death threats thrown at her?

It's the job of the employer to gauge who is and isn't qualified not the employee, if you weren't a neet you'd know not to turn down opportunities like this

I love you, user.

>He doesn't know

I think I'll just use it becuase "muh revolvers" but I'll be using cloak and invasion a good amount anyway so once I'm levelled up I'd imagine most weapons can be rape machines with all of those damage buffs/enemy debuffs. Still not sure what my third power will be for my main profile though, tempted by flame thrower for some boba fett action, but cryo seems like a good one to have handy on insanity.

gene editing

>Implying I'd let a fucking batarian on my ship
Not a fucking change, guy

It's just dyed, jesus.

Chance*

spared from this hell.
How about you user?

So what class are you planning to play as?

Would've been cool.

I'll focus on Biotics and get some Tech.

Sounds all right.

Not to insult anybody else, but I've always considered Sentinel my favorite class!

>Did all mini quests
>didnt cure the genophage
>200 away from 8000
reeeeeeeeeee

Explorer or sentinel.

can someone give me a quick rundown on pirating ME3 DLC to work with a legit game copy on origin?

is there any convenient way to download all the raw DLC files and not go through installers? will I have to download updates for any of them?

With Invasion the revolver will clean up regardless, it feels like a requirement to taking down the beefier enemies.

I'd suggest using Overload, I really cannot state how much I love it. The charge letting it jump to several targets (three before any ranks to increase it, I believe) will stun enemies for a good while doubling over humanoid ones for easy headshots, and can of course detonate any combos, so if your squaddies can start them you can get multiple combos with one detonation ability.

Combine it with Invasion's Virulence skill that causes an enemy to explode if they drop to low health while debuffed and you have a nice little "mad bomber" set up with just two skills.

why do I look better than main protagonist of AAA bioware game?
am I that godlike?
i.imgur.com/nHU0hpK.jpg

Ah finally some fresh pasta.
meraviglioso, molto bello davvero!

Buy them poorfag

Will Andromeda show Turian boobs?

>that spaghetti neck
Ayy

Soldier with some tech abilites.

I didn't think it was possible for a real person to look worse than sara ryder

Overload comes stick with the shock effect now huh? Damn that does sound pretty damn strong. I'll have to try it out. The last upgrade for cloak seems like a fantastic tool for insanity as well, you can regenerate shields will invis. Pretty cheeky.

>playing this game

Avians don't have mammary glands you dunce.

I want to protect her.

which one? sara or mine?

So can anyone explain to me what is up with BIoware and disgusting kids?

>Le me3 kid nightmare meme
>l3 gaybaby with gil
I dont fucking want kids, they are disgusting, i much rather kick them in the head than have a kid

i agree 100%, people are being so overdramatic right now LMAO, thx for being brave and telling how the game is great.

if you don't keep your eye on her she'll run off and get into all kinds of trouble

>Aegis Helmet
Fuck me I'd forgotten how bade that looked.

So does her aid worker

Avians also don't give birth to life young.

I've always really liked the extra armor from Sentinel

Same here.

explorer is all around, correct?

got drack for muscle

yes im ashamed of myself

Dont bring biologic reality into this, you'll ruin the fantasy

Can't wait to see her get BROTHERED

you mean than Im too good to be in a AAA game?

Tech really feels like it got a boost in general.
The cryo beam and flamethrower abilities seem tailor made for "Oh damn you got closer than I wanted" And being able to hit several enemies at once makes them pair perfectly with Overload for lots of detonations. It really feels like it is THE skill for Tech.

So I figure longer range engements, you stick with infiltrator, with cloak and Invasion and whatever other ability you want (maybe trip mine?) Then as battle gets closer you switch to Sentinel or engineer and murder anything with lots of Combos that you can set up and set off yourself.

>"I'm the potatofinder"

Bullshit

Man.
I'm actually going to miss husks...
I remember when I first stumbled on that cave full of the spikes on that one planet in ME1. It freaked me the fuck out and it was amazing.

They have venom sacks tho

What does 8000 do again?

8000-1000 for synthesis

>Daddy told me Andromeda was human property. Daddy told me the aliens should get in their Arks and go back the way they came.

is the pc version really use that high cpu usage? like whole 4 core being used? is it worth getting pc version or should i subscribe to origin access ?

I know I want Charge and I'll probably carry Energy Drain to fuck up those damn shields.

First of all, wrong, second of all, kill yourself, scum.

Shit how do you not have enough? I got enough for all the endings and the secret destroy scene without ever playing multiplayer.

what?

I think I ran close to 3gb of memory and run the recommended specs. My pc didn't seem unhappy and ran perfectly on high

Turian's aren't fully Avian, they have live young and need to feed those young.

Yeah. Replaying ME1 on Xbone and I loved the whole early-game about the mysterious geth and why they were turning humans into husks. That entire aspect just completely dissolved around 3/4ths of the way through ME1 and is never brought up ever again

Don't talk to me about titanic turian titties.

lol retard

I would love to be able to sabatoge other arks. Humans should be the only race in the galaxy.

Can someone who has been keeping up with streams rate how good the colonising and vault shit is? Does it give the open world that extra depth it needed?

Tech certainly has more interesting powers than biotics this time around for sure. I think my infiltrator profile is going to be more of a close/mid range gunslinger type deal though, I always found snipping a bit dull. On top of that I'll probably have a more combat focused profile with a good amount of grenade type powers for quick aoe as they won't go on cool down when you swap, then a combo based pure tech one, and a sentinel with stuff like the turret and deployed cover for holding the line.

you look like a trap. are you m/f or something else??

YES

Does the early game explain why a colonisation mission backed by a wealthy human with possible Cerberus involvement even included other races in their manifest destiny?

Who would win, Alec, or this war hero?

>people actually hated ME1's inventory system and actually prefer the literal non-existent inventory system of 2

What the FUCK?

why Im not a good enough to be in a AAA 100m$ bioware game?

why main protagonists looks worse than ME (no pun intended)? in a in a AAA 100m$ game
tell me plz

>this is the sort of person who chooses Synthesis

Not surprising.

>pleb actually hated ME1's inventory system and actually prefer the literal non-existent inventory system of 2
ftfy

>didnt cure the genophage
and i'm sure you did other stupid shit as well. congrats.