Shitty Expensive Cars

Which $100,000+ car do you least desire to own?

Look up Zimmer Golden Spirit.

That should rank at the top of everyone's list
Also anything Arab or Russian

anything with a ford badge

>Zimmer Golden Spirit.
Looks like someone parked a early 2000's convertible Mustang into some old-timey shit.

I don't care for the majority of modern hypercars so my list is pretty damn long. Bugatti and Lamborghini strike me as being particularly tasteless.

>Zimmer Golden Spirit.
I managed to forget that those abominations existed, thanks for reminding me.

>Also anything Arab or Russian
if someone offered me a gold-plated 2107, I definitely wouldn't turn it down.

Modern McLarens do nothing for me.
Anything Arab. Any BMW over 100k.

>gold-plated 2107
topkek, some rich arab needs to do this

That is without a doubt an 05-09 Mustang.

mclaren f1
lambo diablo
ferrari f40
toyota 2000gt

> Lamborghini Diablo
Explain?

Anything BMW can manage to shit out at that price point

All great cars, nigger. Unless this is baito i really fail to understand your logic and taste.

>F1

This is bait

Anything German

Complete trash only driven by sandnigs.

Bait but ill bite

Wrong as those are the ONLY 100k + cars worth the money

Anyway
why not say 200k+?

an audi should not run over 200k shits insane

Base v8 cars are 170k...

This is a good one.

Literally a pedestrian rehash of the most-pedestrian Lamborghini in history.

Non AMG models can run 170k base on the s class

Shits insane

People actually buy these too

Any modern Lamborghini because literally all of them are AWD and automatic.

>pedestrian
Get your Canadian slang out of here.

Yea but at least they hold the vaule unlike mercs and pic related

Big mercs are worth half their MSRP after one year

They're literally mustangs with a bodykit. Base model costs 100k and is literally marked as a mustang that you can take to any mustang dealer for service.

That's a benefit to everyone who isn't dumb enough to buy a brand new car. You can get a barely used car for 70% off with the factory warranty still valid.

almost all of them

But I'd totally own one. Veeky Forums's queen has one.

All of those milfs you see rolling around in esclades ESVs paid 100k~ for them
Err their husbands paid 100k for them

Base they are 85k with a few basic options its a 100k car

$1600 a month for 72 months + $480 a month for full coverage required insurance

Also
>The Zimmer is considered an "era" car.[who?] Era cars were built from readily available parts (VW or Sprite convertible body, Corvette suspension, Buick/Lincoln/Chevrolet engines, etc.) and made to replicate the long hood, exposed headlight, side-mount spare tire look of the classics of the 1930s. All the parts used, were either new or completely rebuilt to be better than new. There were several brands made (Excalibur, Clénet, Tiffany) and they were all made to the same formula.[3]

The current Zimmer Golden Spirit retails for $175,900 and is billed by the company as "the most awesome automobile in the world." It is the first four-door convertible produced in decades and is based on a Lincoln Town Car chassis. The company also offers a two-door model that is built on a Ford Mustang chassis which retails for $109,900.[4] The advantage to owners is that the automobile can be serviced at any Ford or Lincoln Mercury dealer. This includes full service and Ford parts and warranty work. Additionally, the automobile has all the latest safety and modern engineering features available.[2] Because Zimmers are built atop existing chassis, the company can use the legal certification of the Town Car and Mustang, obviating the need for separate crash and emissions certification by Zimmer.

>wikiedia article literally written by owner himself

All of them, they remind me of sand niggers and I wouldn't be able to work on them myself. Most expensive car I could see myself owning would be an older air cooled Porsche just for the aesthetics or 32 hot rod I could daily drive just for shits.

For the same price you can pickup a Mclaren 570s
Actually cheaper if you opt for the v10 on the audi

Basically any Ferrari I find to be quite pathetic. Slower than an M6 and cost 3x the price. What is even the point? Lol

Does the 570s have as garbage reliability and long term build quality as the 12c did?

Naw it drops the BS hydro suspension and calms the engine a bit

Instead of 616hp the 12C had its only 540hp same engine just detuned

They also make a GT model of the 540

The 540s is a great deal at least compared to say a 911 turbo or Audi r8 or NSX

Anyway as much as I love the F-Type Jag it should not be over 100k for the R model

This, any "piece of shit" that's still a 2 door coupe, or at least unique like would be better than some generic SUV

If you add the requirement that I must DD it it gets harder.

What's wrong with having a sedan that can top 200 mph and be quiet while doing it?

>Literally the least reliable SUV in the world
>People pay $100k+ for it
I agree with you there user

Lamborghini Aventador.

The go-to car for every sandnigger prince, trust fund kiddie and daddy's girl out there.

That is some tacky looking shit desu.

>F40

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

The S600 is an extended wheel base, and I believe it's now the Maybach version. The S63 is the AMG version of the S550, and the S65 is the AMG version of the S600.

Yep

And other people buy them when they're fresh off lease for half that

I wouldn't be able to trust anybody who actually purchased one new

most of them
I have a thing for shitboxes with retarded engine swaps
I'd be happy with a Rolls Royce though, nice uber-comfy cruiser to get to work in

I'm a Lexus fan too...

Any car that isn't a Lexus.

Everything else is badgewhoring.

Ford GT

but user, it's already been done with gold-based paint

>Veyron
>any post-Diablo Lamborghini other than Reventon
>Audi R8
>any of these generic eastern luxury cars like Lykan or Rimac

desu LFA is the only 100k+ car I'd own.
Or SLS

Corvette
zr1

thats called polishing a turd

Bugatti Chiron
Buggatti Atlantic 57SC
Maybach 62S
Ferrari LaFerrari
and Range Rover SDV8 for DD

Bugatti Veyron
Any SUV
All Bentleys

Everything Zonda because those interiors are awful

>$1.1 Million

This is like a late 90's reject design had sex with a Hot Wheels car.

Any Mercedes. Everything else is fine really.

Go away Scotty

Fisker Karma's are really popular with celebrities but I cannot for the life of me figure out why.

Unless the driving experience is absolutely orgasmic, I really don't get the appeal of it. It's just not a pretty car.

Pontiac already had this design like 10 years ago.

new NSX

such a fucking bastardisation of the original

New NSX is fine as fuck, what are you talking about?

Out of interest what's wrong with the laferrari? From what I've heard it's got some really nice engineering in it.

>New NSX is fine as fuck

Sacrilege.

Anything German. Really, anything.

You only mock it because Ayrton Senna didn't co-developed it like the first one.

>tfw Senna is dead
He'd be rolling in his grave at the puny 1.6 4 cylinder """F1""" that they have now, although the performance they squeeze is impressive. He'd probably like the hybrid engines though.

>1.6 4 cylinder """F1""" that they have now

Am I being fucking trolled? They were 1.5l in 1988 you triple nigger

looks like a fuckin civic

Yeah, but they were running V10's and V12's everywhere.

I don't understand how they could've lived up to the original. make a boomer-tier mid-engine NA V6-corvette like car that never really changes? why not just get a Alfa 4C or Lotus Evora and swap a Honda engine in it. seems like there's plenty of cars that could easily fill the "we want a lightweight car with anemic power" market.

Say you got a Factory Five and put a honda V6 in it or a Rossion Q1. you have options to get what you want and (since these cars are kits) build them yourself anyway you like. if honda did make an NSX in "original" fashion i don't know what market they would be filling that isn't already saturated.

Does it have to be this ugly?

Any meme hip hop car like Bentleys.

>hip hop

Genuinely bad 70's supercars like the urraco (or even the countach) where the prices have been inflated by the greater market.

It's not that I don't desire them (I'd like a 308GTS becuase they are pretty) but they are massively overpriced.

>Which $100,000+ car do you least desire to own?
probably that Tesla SUV

2.34% of Bentleys are owned by white people. It's a meme car for rappers to put in their videos and drug dealers and thugs to roll around.

>found the fanboi

It's shit for the cost.

My boss has one.

I have a very wealthy uncle who has one too. They are pretty nice.

Anything made by Pagani. They just look so weird and alien to me.

The Q1 is only a kit car in classification to get around regulations for importing. The chassis is made in South Africa, shipped to the US where it and the body are assembled at their facility in Ft Lauderdale. I don't think you can actually buy them un-assembled.