/tfg/ - Titanfall General

SLOW edition

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos & Tutorials
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn (embed)
>Mods for PC users
Respawn is on record as being against the reduced sunflares and crosshair mods, be warned.
syampuuh.github.io/mods

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for pc you have to join using the link and xbone you need to request entry in the thread.

>News
Current double exp is Last Titan Standing
Extra Devotion nerfs, notes can be found ingame.
FNN 9: titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-9/

Other urls found in this thread:

titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-10/
youtube.com/watch?v=Np0__5bDQCc
gfycat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not adding FNN 10 to the OP
You're a fucking mong.
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-10/

Well maybe you should have made one on time you fucking triple nigger

Also, the current 2xp mode is FFA, you fucking double-mong.

Previous thread:

7th for I want Ion to force me inside her!

WE DID IT REDDIT

>those digits
Is this a sign?

returning player
is it safe to use Tone yet

designated get thread

>Quints in the OP

Absolutely speedy

What do you all do as a northstar in archer country? You have to dedicate 100% of your energy % dashes to avoiding those things now, and if you don't you have a dead titan in a short time

>haven't played in like a month due to backlog
still got it baybee
tiny shotgun strong

Quint general lads, better thank Viper

SPEED IS LIFE

Tell me about it, especially if they amped it. Those rockets will two shot you on open maps

Why is Amped Hardpoint on any map so fucking shit?

SPEED IS LIFE

fuck these metashitter stacks

It's an omen to go fast my friends, to reach 5 digit speeds

>those quints

Did somebody say 5?

Nice work pilot

>no fnn or double exp update
>no link to the last thread
I look away for an hour and you fuck it all up

>quints
W-well okay then.

does anyone know how to remove the textures and stuff, someone posted screenshots of it a while ago, something to do with gpu settings

I hate this emoji so much

>tfw listening to russki hardbass and going fast with EPG
Fucking hell no other shooter is this fun

>tfw G10.47
>still only 12 enemies executed

Who else feels like the TTK is too quick in this game? The r97, Alternator, and CAR are the worst offenders, but most weapons have this issue.

It only takes half a second of mediocre aim to decimate someone with a hitscan. That shit is casual CoD tier, and tends to instantly award the player who sees the other first. That's no fun.

I think the current balance of the Volt should be the baseline for all weapons. You actually need decent aim to get kills with the volt. And when it's harder to frag people, then going fast is ever more important since hitting someone five times who's moving fast is a difficult feat.

Fuck, who actually likes the current state of SMGs?

When I get mad about hitscan shitters I just switch to a Phase Shift R201 class and decimate them every time.

It's not even fun.

Some one requested cute so here

Hold on a second?

That exists? How have I never seen that?

Tone is my shit.

She's still sort of the strongest titan in the game but not as obnoxious as before.

Still overplayed as fuck.

Oh, look; you're back. Sorry to see you're still autistic.

>tfw I'm 5.27 and have more executes with Late Hit than you do total

I'm too fast to ever slow down and puch anyone.

>need to play the game for 150 hours to unlock the black camo

Northstar pros, how do you rake in the damage in LTS? Northstar is great in normal play, but the low dps for LTS makes it hard to be a real help to the team

>Implying going fast doesn't make it easier to execute pilots
>mfw

>try to swap secondary to pick the fool going to me
>melees me into the ground from 10 meters afar before I can even fire a second shot
AS INTENDED

Good cluster aim and poking crit spots from across the map.

It really doesn't. Why would I slow down to punch or execute someone, which takes lots of time. When I can just shoot them with my EPG or Cold War and have them be done for in half a second.

clearly you don't go fast

This is exactly my issue.

>still don't have inner pieces
>every time I get the chance for another execution towards it I end up gibbing them with cold war
It happens on reflex. See>shoot>move on. It's made getting Late Hit very S L O W

Northstar can routinely score first on the team with double the damage of second place. They key is to find a good poking spot. Repeatedly charge the rail gun to full, peek around the corner, peg titans in critical locations, and retreat around the corner to repeat. If you're doing it right, you should be charging and firing your weapon almost continuously the entire match.

Thanks my man, speed is life

What? Getting highest dmg in LTS as Northstar is easy as fuck. Just charge your railgun to the max and get crit shots on clumps of enemy Titans. And learn to place your Cluster missile.

Northstar is easy mode in LTS.

Exactly.

You obviously should have punched him m8 what's so hard to understand about that?
Its mainly about luck
>did you happen to catch someone from behind?
>okay are you thinking about those executions you need?
>okay does he turn more than 45°s before you can get to him and notice you?
>okay does he die before you get to him?
>alight you may execute him now

Because I realized I never fucking use my secondary weapons and I was trying for a change. Also melee is completely unreliable if you're not jumping or sliding or if the guy doesn't stand in place like a retard

>completely unreliable
Nah. It's 100% reliable at all times and works perfectly as intended.

:^)

Then what are you worried about? Losing sleep over locked executions that you would rarely use given your style ain't a big deal. Just go fast and get the kills, you never into Late Hit faggot.

What were your dying words ?

>Drops a full barrage from Cold War
>Doesn't get the kill
>Gets executed
>Barely scratches target

I, too, have lived this webm.

Literally broken. like my neck

I had to retype after taking off caps lock though.

Caps lock expresses the rage and incredulity better

>use phase rewind
>win duel

They really need to look at Cold War. There is something inconsistent about its damage and direct hits.

Last night I unloaded a full shot of CW directly into the face of an ennemy and he still managed to melee me through it

They need to look at all projectiles despawning when you die. Cold War's inconsistency is easily overlooked but despawning shots are not.

>die to a slow r97 as your epg shot takes off
>well at least I got him too
>shot despawns
Its really frustrating.

SPEED IS LIFE

Fuck this

Any update on this?

>join a losing match in progress on homestead
>5 enemy titans
>3 of which are smartcoring legions

Option to not matchmake for games in progress when?

Gay but cute

i completely forgot about it
will do tonight

Never because everyone would tick it.

threadly reminder to delete

holy fuck
what's the fucking point in spitfire?

Threadly reminder that you're autistic and that jumping off of the nearest bridge would be a service to society.

FUN.

Being sucky and unfun.
If you want a fun LMG you got the LSTAR, if you want a really strong LMG you got the Devotion.
If you want to suffer, you got the Spitfire.

you can change your name as many times as you want, people will still smell the reddit on you

>FUN.
NOT THEN A FUCKING PISTOL OUTDPS YOU IN FUCKING 5METERS

pistols are surprisingly strong in close range. id be willing to bet a lot of weapons would get beaten by a mozambique or p2010540593 in close range. not to mention regular wingman is 1 shot kill anywhere when amped.

Holy fuck, this. Keeps happening to me over and over again.

Spitfire + a modified 45 degree FOV HCOG Ranger scope = no need to use an assault rifle ever again

>Dentist tore up my mouth
>Trying to play T2 while in pain
>Going pretty slow, playing like trash
>90% of the games today I was 1st place, with the 10% being second and third
I honestly hate the people that play this game so fucking much. I'm not even good to begin with but this is just too fucking much, I'm a pain-addled slow trash bag and still contributing more than 50% of total team points. I fucking hate this game. I don't even care about winning or losing, but when I'm the only one on the team that can actually get a kill 7 games in a row I don't see a reason to go on.

I never knew how much I needed this until now.

Godspeed user-kun.

What scope should I use on the Mastiff?

>tfw get called a fuccboi for using it on livefire
>by a devotion user

Not necessary for mastiff.

Go watch some anime with some ice cream user.

Or do what I did and play some single player for glorious robutts

didnt they give you some opiates? i got 5mg oxycodon when i had a root canal done. wasnt that bad really, mostly it hurt for a few days afterwards.

either way, try taking some tylenol/APAP/paracetamol(same drug, different name depending where you live). its over the counter but its still fairly potent and may reduce your pain a bit.

Nothing other than being able to sing along to this song as you use it: youtube.com/watch?v=Np0__5bDQCc

New titans when?

Colony update

Figure out which maps to take viper thrusters or enhanced cluster, piercing shot if you're gonna be behind ogres.

which should be soon since its this month. note that he means prime titans, not actual new titans. no one knows if/when we are getting actual new titans, but id guess we are at some point. they already exist in single player, so it would seem like a waste of assets to never use them in multiplayer.

>tfw slow and still shit on fast guys
Remember the tortoise beats the hare.

Unless the hare happens to be a northstar. Then the tortoise is kind of fucked.

I just wanted to play video games but your idea is probably better.
They didn't give opiates because it wasn't supposed to be a biggie just prep for crown. Then the dentists tore up my cheek with all their instruments and turned out I had "too much gum" so they sliced off a small layer of it around the tooth using some sort of futuristic superheated wire that lacerates your flesh really painfully(but that was cool).
I'm avoiding any painkillers because the pain isn't really acute its just preventing me from concentrating, making me dizzy and I can't read small text.
Thanks for the advice anons though.
To bring it back on topic
>Another 3 games where I am top and 50% of team's total points
I'm not even good, please Respawn at least put me on a team that had a couple of players that held a mouse in their hands before.

>"hey you shot somebody in the face and you seen the projectile touch his model? WELLLLL you see what actually happened he shot half his mag into you and you just sat there and let him do it so that's what REALLY happened and you need to git gud XDDDD"
Please do this

>trap an ejecting person in a grav star
>shadowplay it just because
>look after I close the game
>that animation
What the fuck, I'm dying laughing. Watch his model.

looks a little bit like the fetal position i guess? its a cool webm but i dont see whats funny about it.

I slowed it down to half and it looks like he's trying to climb an invisible ladder or something.

gfycat com/AbsoluteFantasticJackrabbit Can use the controls there to slow it down.

you can post links on Veeky Forums, you dont gotta exclude the .