And then we said """""buy bitcoin"""""

And then we said """""buy bitcoin"""""

Yeah fucking hilarous right XD ebin meme so randumb!

People like me losing thousands of $$$ right now you fucker, have some respect

>mfw bought at $1100

noone actually bought in at 1100, now wait and buy the dip or are you just going to sit around wondering why you'll always be poor?

Guys buy my bitcoin ponzi scheme. Guys. Guys. Please. ;_;

shitcoin bagholding coper detected

Yea no one other then the fags daily spouting it wasn't too late to hop on the moon ride.

I hope that bag doesn't get too heavy for you.

Just sold it better crash now

i dont even have any coins, but you realize it'll bounce back right? just wait for the dip.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see this. Bitcoin is undervalued.

Really strange posters on Veeky Forums are afraid of a little volatility.

The burden will be so heavy for them.

The dead cat will be the best part.

Full of "no coiners back on suicide watch" threads till it realizes just how bad it is bleeding.

>It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see this. Bitcoin is undervalued.

Fucking get a load of this guy. Next your going to post that shitty little market cap bar graph that means absolutely nothing.

>Really strange posters on Veeky Forums are afraid of a little volatility.

I sense fear from the top down.

Tremors

Who /coldsweats/ here?

Literally watching my life crumble before my eyes here

It's funny watching all these guys trying to justify why they do or don't have bitcoins

The day of the crash I wanted to buy Bitcoin so badly. I was about to buy 3 or 4 coins but the process was too complicated and I hadn't slept for a while so I said fuck it. When I woke up, it was down 20% and I was thanking kek for not letting me fall into the pit of the crypto jew. Thank you kek.

>i dont even have any coins
>Bitcoin is undervalued
keep coping with your shitcoin chinese pumped commodity

At what point did you buy? Did you just assume a highly volatile internet meme would never have an extreme downswing? It was to be expected desu.

I personally will wait for the bottom and then buy some coins. Buy low sell high. Never buy high.

If you wanna know what to do, go to Tradingview and look at the idea charts to look for a good entry/exit spot. Don't get advice from here, you should have learned the last time lol.

Sold at 839

PSA: Last bitcoin bagholder out don't forget to turn off the lights! :)

so much kek here

you only lose if you sell. Wait it out.
$2000 BTC this year.
Were you not expecting it to fluctuate?
I swear y'all are retarded. Whenever BTC "crashes" it never falls back to its pre-moon lows, it's gradually going up and there's nothing anyone can do about it. This is a hiccup, chill the fuck out

not this time

not this fast, not this irregular

its dead-- eject

you're literally retarded
have fun with the crash to $125 (that's when it will stop and that's when I buy 10 BTC and wait a year for it to shoot up)

>bought at 834

I should have known better. I saw a big group of really sketchy looking chinese people outside of my building the other day..

>not recognizing a massive cup and handle pattern when you see it

it'll bottom out in the early spring and be back at highs by the end of 2017.

I'm doing my part shorting this bitch.

It's gonna dip, and then go to the moon!

We warned you

Just buy the dip like you are supposed to

I don't believe it would go below 700 tbqh.

>you only lose if you sell.
>Wait it out
I bought 10 kilos of silver back in 2012 and it's lost money ever since.
I've been waiting for 5 years.

Don't get caught holding useless BTC

I think BTC and silver are very different things..

either way BTC has a bigger future ahead of it

The way to make money out of precious metals is to actively trade them vs. the dollar trend. Never hold anything unironically.

I just dumped most of BTC and put it into Trumpcoin for the inaugural pump.

>bought silver when it was at it's highest
You're a fucking retard, that's why you lost money. Now is the time to buy if you want to wait it out.

that only applies to paper gold and silver.. If you hold the actual metals, you get a nice haircut per trade

>you get a nice haircut per trade

What does this mean? If you hold silver that is tied to derivative, then you get a fee for each trade with those derivatives? or wut