>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5g91rZDZuM
youtu.be/YIrDVT51yTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEW STUDY SHOWS BERSERKER PLAYERS GET TWICE AS MANY WOMEN AS OTHER MAINS

>muh Roman
>muh legion

I feel like im the only one hyped for the ninja

youtube.com/watch?v=I5g91rZDZuM

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

METALKID267

We already had a "Waiting for Ninja" OP two threads ago.

YFW its METALKID267-Senpai

*ATTENTION PSBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ community on ps4
If you would like to join look up:
For Honor General
OR
message TheSteroid386 and I will invite you to the community.
If you messaged me earlier today, check your notifications, I sent out invites from over night not too long ago.

JUST WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

Post them
I like darkest dungeon ok

>thesteroid386

vs metalkid267 vs >TheSteroid386

Place your bets lads.

HE'S THE HERO WE DESERVE

METALCHAMP

Every time I see a premade in this game i instantly know its a free win. Never happened to me before.
>skub

>there will never be a balance patch
>we'll just get weekly cosmetics for 5000-7000 steel a pop forever

I like those. I wish I was as creative.

>cross plat duels/clan wars when?
inb4 faction wars hurrdurr

>visible eyes
Delete

WHY

DOGGO DOESNT DESERVE THIS

>Lawbringer keeps spamming shove
What do you even fucking do

It doesn't confirm into any damage it just drains your fucking stamina and makes you not able to play the fucking game.

>cheap imitation vs the original, flawless design
LUL

double of zero is zero

i-is he okay?

just wait for it to start up and dodge to the left or right

huge free punish

Zerker dash attacks where too slow and he was blocking them.

faction wars hurrdurr

>deleted.
wow that was fast, I've seen that image posted so many times without getting redacted lol.

When is sherkguki getting better? Fucking fags

>YFW we could've had a third guy going for Official Steam Community but steam already does that.
>YFW we could've had third guy going for Official UPlay Community but Uplay has no community.
>YFW PC Only Discord would be shitfest and not worth it. Shitty Knight Discord

Post feet again!~

>out of stam
>shove heavy
>AD MORTEM
>feint
>parry your heavy
>INIMICUS

It's almost as if you people don't realize he's making a community for a completely different platform.
Competition is literally impossible.

sorry mean to hit

just dodge and gb

Fug
Didn't occur for some reason

>been AFKing for a week straight
>wake up to a message saying they've reported me every day
>not so much as a warning yet

literally just light attack it
sure it's very little damage but you are doing some damage while he gets nothing

So would you recommend this game to someone who really likes Bloodborne (and to a lesser extend Dark Souls)? Game seems like a neat idea and PK looks really fun but I'm still on the fence.

Also, if yes, full price or wait for a price drop/sale?

>Losing all your stamina because he keeps doing it

NO I DID THAT AS A JOKE. LEAVE ME BE

user Run. Run Away as fast as you can.
Don't look back until few months until they fix the game. If they do indeed, look how much active thee game is gonna be. Then buy it if it still as a sizable population of 10-15k

Out of curiosity, do you have a decent amount of people by now?

It scratches the roll-parry-roll-troll-roll itch yeah
I've been basically satisfied with the full-price purchase. Played about 70 hours so far and haven't touched the single player yet.

Like 20 or so

>be exhausted
>Lawbringer literally cannot capitalize on this in any way, just play defensively until you regen

so what?
it's not like he can do anything to you when you are out

Doing God's work!
Keep it up!

THEsteroid

How do you feint as LB? I press the button but it works only sometimes. Works on other classes tho

Lol wut? Thats the only time he can get AD MORTEMs reliably.

AD MORTEM INI-*parried*
AD MORTEM INIMICUS-*dodged*

>teleports around you

>parrying while exhausted
thats the mixup, they can't cancel it so if you feint you get a free parry into knockdown

>AD MORT-
>Exhausted guy tries to parry
>Feint
>Parry his parry
>AD MORTEM INIMICUS

>reliably

Yeah, no

>AD MORTEM
>feint
>they go for parry while out of stam.
>Parried
>AD MORTEM INIMICUS
come on, this is basic raider/ lawbringer strategy.

>he just parries that one then

>guy is out of stam
>drop him
>dash-top light-top heavy
>AD
>feint-parry
>AD MORTEM
>mfw

You were saying?
They just block the first heavy then, It's not like they lose anything. Also Fine, What if they just do WebM related.

HAYAI !!

Are you retarded

its when raider is his most dangerous, and lawbringer has the exact same thing

that guys not exhausted

LB's combos dont stop when blocked. I stopped counting how many people i destroyed with that trick alone.

Tech-savvy anons out there, I have a question.

What is the technical reason why we cannot have cross-platform matchmaking?

I know that patches are delayed on consoles, but if they pre-auth the patches so they all go at the same time, what else is stopping it from happening?

nothing, other games like SFV have cross platform

Why would you ever try to parry against an LB when exhausted. Just fucking backdash and the fatty can't do shit

>webm
Fummy thing is, if timed it wrong - they get hit at the end of their dodge

Nigga there out of stam. In that webm they had stam.
There suposed to feint the ad mortem into a parry knock down and if they dodge you get a free gb.

Why so much zerkers in dominion are such a complete fucking dumbasses?
They run immediately if you are against them in 1v1 if you managed to hit them back just for once, when some zerkers are in your team they do nothing but interfere into your fights, giving your enemy revenge, interrupt your attacks with their stupid zone/side-dash lights or not helping at all and just dodge around like idiots and watching you die when you get trapped into conq's shield-bash spam with revenge.
Why is this class attracts idiots like that?

>Do skirmish cancer order
>Some guy on the other team mad as fuck that I stomped them out of an execution
>Calls me honorless for ganking in fucking skirmish
>Is totally fixated on me, calls me coward
>Actually just runs away all the time and gets feats
>Quit, join other match
>It's the same guy, continues the text chat war in front all all the strangers that couldnt give less of a fuck
Holy shit some people should play different games. And again he just ran away to get the star upgrade.

As usual, the main reason is that console players are at a tremendous disadvantage due to inferior framerates and an inferior control method.

Does that matter? Dodging still works while exhausted.

I know, I'm Saying the block the second hit out of shove, then just side step the AdMortem. You can't just pull up Ad-Motem out of your arse without second heavy or parry.

Patching process?
>fummy
Funny ofc

>inferior framerates
thats on ubis end, SFV and every other fighting game runs at 60 on ps4

Meet the smart player

Your supposed to feint ad mortem and if they dodge instead of try to parry you get a free gb.

>play 6 1v1s
>all warden
>all spam sholderbash/vortex

fuck this i guess 2v2 is the only game mode worth playing

>

I tried to make an iron warrior emblem, but I am not that creative when given only 5 layers.
I love Wayne Junes' voice.

This discussion went from "Lawbringer gets Admortem reliably" to "Lawbringer gets Top Heavy reliably". I'm not saying you can't do anything, I'm just saying it's not 100% you can get ad mortem if they're out of stam.

Upgrading and changing the appearance of gear below Heroic rarity should cost Salvage instead of Steel.
Heroic Gear should still cost Steel and Salvage to upgrade like it does now, but appearance changes should be 200/200 split instead of 400 Steel straight.

Matchmaking should require you to select your hero before you start and track skill based on individual heroes instead of overall MMR or Reputation progression.

Obviously, maximum Revenge Attack stat on armor should be reduced in effectiveness from 2x damage to 1.4x at most.
Source: youtu.be/YIrDVT51yTM (RMA is at 4:07, but I recommend watching the entire thing)

More important stats should be at a detriment for high revenge stats.
Throw distance needs to be moved to a different piece of gear.

oops, forgot
>ISHYGDDT

and SFV's cross platform has obscene increased latency

I have this problem too, it's just because Lawbringer is shit, I guarantee you.

I'd consider it, but you posted the most punchable face so.

Imo top heavy is supposed to be hard to land, because of the additional stun

Revenge defense is a far bigger problem than revenge attack.

>he isn't completely entranced by dio's supernatural beauty
what are you, a faggot

The defense meta makes it more like dark souls than bloodborne, but that might change...or it might not.

If you're on PC, I'd probably wait for a sale. It's a good game that has issues that will eventually get fixed.

>Post them

Found the gay black priest.

wow health gained from execution does fuck all

how do you guys deal with a shitty PK who ganks you and always dodges back and circles behind you to lunge spam from your blindside?

Bonus points if the target your actually trying to kill is just baiting and if you lock on pk they start hitting you, again from blind side

What is the reason for this?
I'm trying to figure out why we don't have cross-platform on a game that is sadly dying on PC, but seems to be doing fine on consoles.

>patching process
>sorry didn't read your post
its ok user, I forgive you.

but you can use KB+M on consoles can't you? if you really want to? and lots of people use controllers on PC, so surely this is irrelevant.

Ty for answers anons.

>I'm trying to figure out why we don't have cross-platform on a game that is sadly dying on PC, but seems to be doing fine on consoles.
because every game that isn't rocket league that tries to have cross-console play is insanely laggy when playing with those other consoles and for honor already has connection issues as it is