IMPORTANT: /osg/ is going to get shut down soon

They've gone mental with their drama

>377 posts
>90% is drama

FINALLY!

Hi hoon

meta posting like this is even worse, fag. Now you're spreading it to multiple threads and taking up more board space than leaving it alone would have.

decent pump and dump

posts like this will not end the drama, it actually gives the mods more reasons to ban the threads but I do enjoy laughing at his stupid gay face

t. shadow government

are these people arguing about stickers? are they 12

Threadly reminder hoon did nothing wrong and the shadow government is currently going into full damage control because facts of the matter were posted

Now watch them call me and the dozen other posters from last thread a samefag in an attempt to discredit our objective arguments and take the heat off themselves

# REMOVE FROM BLACKLIST
#FREE TROLLY

They are arguing that they are right for blacklisting and mass reporting a sticker maker who didn't scam anyone

But yes, they're arguing over who gets to break the rules and advertise in the /osg/ general

They're also doxxing people

this

It's a long story due to a single person with crippling assburgers and a huge ego.
>Manchild makes generic JDM worshipper trash stickers
>Posts in sticker thread
>Gets mocked by Veeky Forums, how unheard of!
>Argues with legitimate criticism
>Gets VERY ANGERY
>Spends 3 months spamming threads about how there's a conspiracy against him
>Obvious samefagging
>Gets added to a blacklist that nobody cares about or reads
>Goes ballistic and whines to the mods that he's being bullied on the Veeky Forums
>Which he posted his full name on
>3 months in and he's just as autistic
>Trying to force /osg/ to accept him by being an asshole to everybody

Well shit, the cancer has broken containment.

And if you don't believe me, check the last thread where I linked archived posts proving that the only person being unreasonable is the 21yo swagfag who's mad that he's not being praised for his unoriginal stickers.

>exposed how much money they were making
Wait, batch prints on vinyl actually cost less than $5 each to make? How can they get such expensive materials so cheap?

What a shame that /osg/ may be no more. Well at least I got my stickers and custom decal at the right time. My GODMACHINE Camry appreciates all the help, specially Robust Vinyl.

Those tint bubbles are triggering me.

The whole car is a shitbox. The window tinting was really shittily done, not even sure when it was done. I think I'm the third owner of this GODMACHINE. That said, I wanna fix it up and make it look better.

>more delusional damage control
Keep going, I beg of you
Seriously

Oh, and post another link to the archive where it shows hoon making a harmless post linking his store and instantly being jumped on being told to kill himself etc
That REALLY helps your case

From now on I vow to take the /osg/ drama into other posts on Veeky Forums, and even into other boards.

You stickerfags have truly done a disservice to the Veeky Forums community at large by blacklisting a completely legitimate seller.

You guys have muddied up the reputation of Veeky Forums with your faggotry that you've displayed in this hoon saga.

Damn hoon is handsome
No wonder the basement dwelling furfaggot trap loving mega weebs hate him so much

Please do. Show the mods that the reason drama exists is because you've gone nuclear that you can't get your way, and that the simplest solution is banning you.

Do me a favor and take it to /k/ so I can have a giggle.

imoutodreams a CUTE!

Daily reminder, /osg/ hates Trump, and Hoon is a Canadian Trump supporter (rare as heck)

That's from highschool I bet he even got more handsome

You mean show the mods that /osg/ stickerfags are doxxing people left and right because they don't want them apart of their ANONYMOUS community?

Alright.

You brought it upon yourself cuck
You are the problem

>The Hoon supporters will stop even if Hoon gets banned

Hoon has a movement.

If the mods banned all of the Hoon supporters that would literally prove the conspiracy of mods working alongside inb4chan. If mods ban Hoon that will also prove the conspiracy.

>/osg/ hates Trump
t. never goes on the stores and sees all pro trump memes

the shadow government is real

Dev has him and people who are ironically shitposting "free hoon." Only one of these groups is taking their drama beyond /osg/ and cares enough to do it for 3 months.

And see kikes trying to cash in on the biggest Veeky Forums meme of this decade? Yeah, they are real supporters... supporters of getting paid

If we are going to drop truth bombs, I also want to take a minute to point out that BEER since the 1500s has been a form of population sedation brought to fruition by Protestant elites. Buckle up, you can't swallow this red pill. Hops has clinically significant estrogenic effects in the human body - especially on males. A law was literally passed to make sure is brewed with only HOPS. Fast forward to today, we lost all of our traditional cereal grains and the vast majority are made from the phytoestrogen-loaded HOPS so they can placate the population and make them easier to control. The shadow government is of course quick to cover this up and the braindead zombie numale liberals will call you insane BUT THE NUMBERS DONT LIE. THE NUMBERS DONT UFUCKING LIE. TEHYARE PUTTING ESTORGEN IN OUR FOOD AND ITS TURNING TEU CKIGN FROGS FGAY

For reals tho prohibition was brought about to kill off all independent liquor producers and sellers
The kikes control the liquor industry
Forcing us into a "cold beer after a hard days work" mentality to keep us down and keep putting money in the kikes pockets

Henry Ford was opposed to alcohol for a reason

Quick run down?

So prohibition is sort of what the secret government of /osg/ is doing to Hoon. They prohibited him from selling in /osg/ by blacklisting him for no reason. Then they kept their profits for themselves, basically creating a monopoly. They also admit to making lots of money from Veeky Forums, by advertising, without paying for ads. They also admit that they blacklisted Hoon amongst people who stole money even though Hoon delivered on all of his sales.

>Shadow government realizes they can't win with their bullshit
>They retreat back to discord to plan their next moves
Suck shit faggots hoon wins again

I've been studying their movements for months

wtf? where did proof4.png go? was whisteblower user finally caught?

>didn't even get the text color right
for a bunch of people who apparently make stickers, you faggots should work on your photoshop skillz