Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2477

Cake Waifus Edition

Last thread: New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/pun-blocked-by-a-firewall/
youtube.com/watch?v=P-pneyyvojk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What decks are you playing in the Links format /dng/?

first for test

kangz

What kind of deck would he use?

I'm sticking with Lunalights until Bullhorn and Kaleido chick are put to

Gonna try and salvage the remains of zarc magicians. I also interested in TrickSTARs and Gouki.

Idols.

>once per turn bait doll

what a goofy field spell

Threadly reminder that the Link mechanic ruined the game.

Chain Burn, Gigavise, UAs, Mythic Radiance,

The best part is how the search effect isn't hard OPT.

>a mechanic that hasn't even been implemented yet ruined the game

Hit the gym, take a shower, get a clue.

>a mechanic that rendered countless decks dead in the water unless you literally BUY LINK MONSTERS is a good thing

Please go the nearest bridge and kys.

Why is this card banned? It's unlimited in the OCG to no problem whatsoever.
It being banned makes zero sense.

>already showing the entire archetype released so far on the field spell
Who wants to bet Aoi just duels with the same cards like 2-3 times and never duels again like every other main girl?

Royal library

Also unlimited to no problems.

>pretends that 5Ds wasn't BUY SYNCHRO MONSTERS
>pretends Zexal wasn't BUY XYZ MONSTERS
>pretends ARC-V wasn't BUY PENDULUM (the only one that failed tho)

I AM ON MY KNEES PLEADING AND BEGGING AND PRAYING FOR YA TO HAVE SEX.

TCG and OCG have hatred for different kinds of degeneracy

One can only hope

TCG was "hitting" Monarchs (specifically, Monarch FTK) without hitting the Monarch cards, since they were still selling the SD.

Asuka, Aki and Yuzu played at least 10 games each.

Not happening.
Arc-V gave us like 20 Melodious cards and like 15 Moonlight cards. And that's not even counting the LLs and WWs.

And even if Arc-V is ending, Konami are still doing the female tournament thing and they're starting to be successful. They want to appeal to that crowd.

Does that mean she'll get a ton of cards? No. Probably not. But she will for sure get more than 4 monsters and and S/Ts as depicted on the field spell. They'll expand it somehow.

Where do all these pictures of leo dancer come from?

I wanna make a folder.

>specifically, Monarch FTK
Banning cards because of the worst performing Monarch build.
As expected of KoA.

>Muh FTK
PK, Spiral Draconia, Dinosaur King and Gouki feat. Masked Chameleon on the side.

It's because Konami, especially Konami of America, has a deep set fear of FTKs.

pixiv

>Konami are still doing the female tournament thing and they're starting to be successful. They want to appeal to that crowd.
The Princess cups?
I have been noticing the Org posting them more but I thought that was because they were sick of posting Zoodiac decklists all the time.
They seem really interesting to see what decks girls like.

most of my shit is from pixiv

So why isn't it banned in the OCG?

Because they give less of a shit about loops and FTKs. They also have Dewloren at 2, which causes """fun""" Grandsoil loops.

OCG likes to pander to casuals since Japan has more CCGs over there so competition is stiff.
TCG doesn't need to pander to anybody since in America, you either play this, Magic or Pokemon and those two aren't exactly the best of alternatives.

They didn't like Omega enough to allow it.

>Ignknight got support
>Majespecters got support
>Dinomists got support
So are Amorphages next in line for support in COTD?
They're related to the Dracoslayer lore as Vector's biological experiments and the deck sucks enough to qualify for the tier of "can get broken cards but STILL never be relevant"

>>Ignknight got support
Such a waste of cards.

What's with Konami and hot glued monsters?

They banned Life Equalizer instead.

The Mighty Blue-Eyes, Aromages, Kozmo, Trickstars when they come out.

That card was and still is a mistake. The TCG should follow suit and unlimit Chicken Game.

Because no one actually plays that shit because it doesn't help you win tournaments. Also, they're not fucking retarded over there and just straight up banned Life Equalizer.

>stars
don't jinx it fuckwit

Not that guy. But you better just prepare yourself by accepting it in advance.
It sounds pretty good though.

>/asp/ posters on /dng/
Hello brother, are you enjoying the keks from the Paige nudes leak?
I wonder if The Rock will cancel her movie?

>Don't jinx it
We have a card named Toadlly Awesome. Someone in translations like puns for some sad reason.

Yes. I'm really hopping she ODs on heroine because that would just top all this off. Or maybe Del Rio going full Benoit. We desperately need another happening in WWE.

does the send to grave effect apply if it gets removed from the field?

Fucking wrassling. I haven't kept up with WWE after AJ Styles was the champ for a while (which was fucking amazing). What other shit has Paige gotten into? Did she get fired yet, like what the fuck, she got suspended twice back to back last I heard

>That pic
I bet after these events, he will be begging for Trump to send him back.

Also based Broken Wife.

Paige got hacked and her nudes and sex tapes got leaked. One video she got fucked by Brad Maddox and Xaiver Woods.
There is also a picture of her and the NXT womens title getting jizzed on.

>NXT womens title getting jizzed on
Fucking LMAO her slag ass is done

You can go on /asp/ right now and see the shit. It's amazing.

Is there any announcement about the implementation of Links on YGOPro?
It won't be ready by March 25, will it?

>Fappening 2.0 - Slobberknocker Edition

HACKERMAN KNOWN AS Veeky Forums DOES IT AGAIN

It might be if Japan or China does it first.
Percy has said he'll do it by the time of the TCG release by the latest.

I know nothing about wrestling in the slightest but goddamn this shit is hilarious.

>pretend links are the same than xyz, synchros and pendulums

It's a new mechanic that Konami wants you to fucking buy. It's executed differently but of course its the same shit

Someone pls help. I know the basic combos of Zoo, but I don't know wtf to do with RamRam, Lyca or Hammerkong.

You don't run them.

It really is the same of xyz.
They are generic ED monsters, they can't be used as material for Synchro (and Xyz) because fuck older mechanisms, they are immune to effects that affect things they don't have (level, DEF, position).
The anime is pretending previous mechanisms don't exist anymore.

go google some flowcharts

>The anime is pretending previous mechanisms don't exist anymore.
For fucks sake, I thought we fixed this shit with Arc-V?

WHAT THE FUCK THEY JUST HAD MELODIOUS

I hope these are cheap too

But user, Arc-V was a failure, why would Konami take notes from Arc-V?

Muh Noble knights

The art is really good. All the TCG exclusives look really nice

They're great.

Translate it please, or at least tell me their general playstyle? They're cute

I want Candina to shout in my ear.

COTD-JP044 Trickster Holy Angel
Light Fairy / Link / Effect
Link 2 2000 / BL BR
2 “Trickster” monsters
(1) Each time a “Trickster” monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to this card’s linked Zone(s), inflict 200 damage to your opponent.
(2) A “Trickster” monster linked by this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect.
(3) When your opponent takes damage from a “Trickster” monster’s effect: This card gains ATK equal to that amount of damage, until the end of this turn.

COTD-JP008 Trickster Candina
Light Fairy / Effect
Lv4 1800/400
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 “Trickster” card from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Each time your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, inflict 200 damage to your opponent.

COTD-JP053 Trickster Lightstage
Spell Field
(1) When this card is activated: You can add 1 “Trickster” monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 Set card in your opponent’s Spell & Trap Zones; while this card is in the Field Zone, that card cannot be activated until the End Phase, and during the End Phase, your opponent chooses to either activate it, or send it to the Graveyard.
(3) Each time a “Trickster” monster you control inflicts damage to your opponent, inflict 200 damage to your opponent.

ygorganization.com/pun-blocked-by-a-firewall/

Burn your opponent when you do things and they do things. Burning your opponent makes their boss big.

>Red Eyes Flare Metal: The Archetype (R63'd)
But 200 doesn't rack up fast like Red Aizu's 500 per, poor girls

Yeah it has fantastic art and I've loved king Arthur themed stuff since I was a kid so it's my favorite deck to use. Just wish it was a little bit better

How long until we'll see De-Link?

Yeah but here every card does mini damage, which triggers more mini damage and more power ups.

Notice how basically nothing (not even the search effs) have a hard OPT restriction.

The difference is that they can burn more consistently and seem to function more cohesively than the entire Red-eyes deck does.

Is encore this but for Xyz?

Two Candina's and Lightstage becomes 800 damage for each S/T activated.
And since Candina can search Lightstage or another Candina and Lightstage can search Candina you can easily get all of them from simply summoning or playing Candina/Lightstage.

Its a good time to be a lightfairy and literal fag

>The original De-Fusion was a quick play spell which didn't need to summon back the materials
>De-Synchro is a normal spell which doesn't need to summon back the material
>Xyz Encore is a quick spell which summons back the materials but 1 level lower.
>There is no De-Pendulum as of yet

>De-Pendulum
Since they combine that's just expected.
Just like how there is no De-Tuner either.

All the unwavering/Risebel/Lolisisters

>Pendulum
>Materials
May as well make De-Ritual instead.

Since they don't combine*

in a way i can get it but that dont change the fact, now all ED decks have to envolve around links
if you ask me they seem more generic than xyz

Is this good enough?

>sekrit anti-nekroz tech

S-Sub terrors

What's a charisma duelist? I've seen the new characters described as such

Why? You have to use Prediction Princess cards and other goodstuff flip stuff to make them work.
And at that point you've already ran into the problem of how the Sub Terrors only serve to make the deck considerably worse than if you had excluded them.

They're simply sub-par flip monsters with sub-par support. A combination that's pretty terrible.

Evilswarm still.

Th-They're fun
youtube.com/watch?v=P-pneyyvojk

I really wonder what Proxy Dragon does. The look of it makes me think it was made to link with Firewall Dragon.

It's a joke from the 5ds era.

Yeah, I dont think you are really supposed to directly summon Firewall Dragon using 4 monsters.

Proxy dragon looks like a setup card that will allow you to summon Firewall more easily.

Post yfw extra deck limit gets bigger

Tarotrei is one of my favorite cards anyways, so more excuses to use her I'd welcome
But honestly I haven't been feeling them at all after the last set of support. It's just being baited around with more and more cards that don't fix the fundamental issues it has, and I'm bored of it

What are the odds of getting a vaporwave archetype with cyvers?

Speaking of vaporwave, whatever happen to the official /dng/ mixtape?