/sdbg/ Super Dragon Ball General

MAXIMUMER EDITION

The free update included:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two Expert Missions

The free update and the DLC are both live.

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 change
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /sdbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdvY7eoKs4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jNIybFaoaLk
youtube.com/watch?v=cA-WIynIzzs
vocaroo.com/i/s0G7zvMjzMpe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ORIGINAL MAXIMUM

1st for cute fridge

Remember to be lore friendly

Buutts

Are there any decent clothing mods? From XV1 or 2

Who do you think is gonna be the next member of the Saiyan Sentai Zenkaiger?

I wanna say White, but something tells me it's gonna be another Red...

The old times will never come back ;_;

Sorry best fridge, I didn't want the first post to be Bait.

rip

Eternal reminder youtube.com/watch?v=xdvY7eoKs4Y

Merged Zamasu is white
SSJ5 Mira is white

How can I be lore friendly?

I was only 7 seconds late though

If the new opening is any indication, another Goku will be replacing Gohan as the Black Ranger.

>Fridge
>Cute

What are your CaC's canon stats out of these?

I don't see the problem

>tfw if anyone looked at your cac first glance they think they wouldn't be lore friendly

When do i get the chance to post my autism and show off my backstory?

right now
>POST IT

I've got one, if you're still looking.

Had the mecha Frieza legs on her until recently, to give a more robotic feel, but took them off.
Keep her in full RR sets.
Pick your favorite if you want to use her.

Second for also a fridge... maybe

So whats everyone doing today?

Just doing missions to get clothes and moves I don't have.

Might grind TP medals later for the shop.

reminder that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=jNIybFaoaLk

whenever you want

Post backstories and/or Cac arcs
Lima is at a stage where she has matured a bit, and is trying hard to adjust to a balance of saiyan and human nature, she wants to try girl things (fancy clothes,hair styles) but she cant stop comparing them to how they would affect her in battle. ( poofy pants getting caught in the wind and slowing her down)

here is my android if you want it.

I wonder if XV3 Trunks will have long hair like he does in heroes now or will he be based off of Super Trunks. Will Mai be part of your ever growing Time Patrol support team?

Doing person things, running errands, probably gonna draw later and hopefully finish today.

Hoping xbone people are around at some point today when I'm available to spar and maybe go rare and dragon ball hunting.

Gero should really stop making Androids 12 already.

Made a new CaC so I can start building a backstory for my main and this new CaC

finally jumping into that pit of autism

Mine is cuter, so therefore better.

No to all of that, because dimps is shit

It'll be the same Trunks and time loli, with Elder Kai, and maybe, just maybe, we will get our XV1 and 2 CaC to nod to what Trunks says

Technique is most likely too high but I covered up the stupid lines.

Lima knows were to look if she requires aid in future pursuits

Reminder that cumming inside Yurobuuto increases her lewd level.

I hope so, Trunks' ponytail is his best look, and I like the new coat in Heroes.

They should at least bring in Shin.

Lima smells like cat pee

Heroes is also by Dimps.

LALALA YOU SAW NOTHING

I expected it to say that when I first saw it.

So how has everyone been doing lately?
I know several people have been in a funk of sorts recently.
Is there anything we can do to help?

this would be easier with a reference point with known characters, like Goku, Beerus, etc.

>we will get our XV1 and 2 CaC to nod to what Trunks says
You stop that, or it will happen

Wait, I thought "Rechow cheats" was just a meme. What the fuck is this?

Can anybody even beat him?

>literally stronger than most gods right now and probably going to win against all the super strong fighters of every universe

What will come next? There is nothing left for Goku to achieve after that. Will they do a Boruto and focus on his kids and grandkids? (Pan? Gohan? Goten?)

see

Cute Buufus

>Can anybody even beat him?
Yes

>Will they do a Boruto and focus on his kids and grandkids?
nah, that would actually be smart and possibly even make the series good
Goku is going to stay forever

Just ignore me for now. I'm sure I'll get out of my funk with enough willpower.

If it meant giving them lines and a better role in the story, I'd rather they just use the "canon" designs for them

pic related always made me giggle for some reason

They'll have him go on to Fuse with Zeno, who will fuse with Zeno after he pushes the Zeno button, and he'll go on to battle Demonbane and Power Man.

>Goku is going to stay forever
Well he does have the lifespan of Elder Kai.

Are you trying to bring the "Leave Goku to me" thing from /a/ to here?

>Vegeta becomes so strong that he ends up ending that life along with his own in a glorious space battle

"Leave Goku to me!"

Citra does not support DLC directly, no. Check the Homebrew General to see if anyone there knows a work around.

There is also a fan patch that can be applied directly to the save file, which unlocks the Japanese exclusive content, but it only works if the save comes from a game on the 2.2 version

I'm doing fine, a bit bored though desu, got into this project that i hope goes well.

"CELL!!!, ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE TAKEN FOR GRANTED THE POWER OF A TRUE SAYIAN WARRIOR!!!. NOW IF YOU REALLY WANT TO TEST YOU'RE STRENGTH STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!!!, hehehehaha FINAL FLASH!!!! AHHH!

Your just proving his point. Only person stronger than Goku is just Goku.
youtube.com/watch?v=cA-WIynIzzs

>I hope so, Trunks' ponytail is his best look, and I like the new coat in Heroes.
Good taste.

You were, that's why I will let you get it next time. You deserve it.

Laciem's the strongest of my Donuts, so

Balance in (most) things.

I got a couple questions about the CaC Pack.
How would I go about making hair change with SSJ1 and 2?
Also, why does Divine Potential fuck with the colours of clothes? And how do I fix it?
Finally, is there any way to customise the Frieza forms?

They should, so that they can make the old design for the main timeline Trunks, so that it makes more sense for him to fuse with Xeno Goten.

But how?

Also The Video was for Vegeta user for reference.

>everything is almost maxed out

wondering why do I keep playing when I can't improve in the slightest

Pinache was born with a high power level that would later mark her as an a mid-elite warrior.
Pinache is a lot more nicer than other Saiyans and can act a bit childish, and can be very quick to anger and can be over confident in battles.

Although Pinache does get her job done, she mostly spent her time on other planets trying out things there before doing her job, such as dying her hair red,trying food or just sleeping when she can and enjoying the scenery. She does get her job done after shes done messing around, and she does get it done well as she focuses more on her pure strength rather than Ki moves.

Later in her life she met Nion, who was partnered up with Pinache as she was also a mid-elite warrior, they became friends, although Nion really didn't know how to show that she appreciates their friendship and can be a little annoyed by Pinache's actions at times

After coming back from a mission, she found out that her home planet was destroyed shocked and devastated she sat in her pod there at the remains what used to be her home and wondred if Nion or anyone else made it out alive, She decided not to go with the rest of Frieza's army and instead flew away to find somewhere else to live, as she always wanted to explore the rest of the universe.

Eventually during that time she was recruited into the Time Patrol and gain a job there, while also being able to train to become stronger, during her job she managed to learn about the Dragonballs and wished for her eyes to be purple as she always wanted to look different than other saiyan's.

And that's all I have right now

Please no bully

If the two Future Trunks' and the two Future Mai's fused, be it via dance or earrings, and then Fused Trunks and Fused Mai fucked, would either Mai get pregnant?

Well without a reference it's hard to tell what's too much or not.
I'd probably cut back on intelligence and speed though. Point is she's got a balanced spread but a very good technique.

wut?

that;s why I didn't want to bother

Am I doing it right?

The tournament gets super rigged the further up you go.
The points increase as your ranks get closer together just below you or above you.
You can also refuse to fight specific people if you know they will get fed by your high rank potential.
Meaning if everyone gets their high points at the beginning, and just quits, people late to the party might never catch up.
The tournement is really just a feeding frenzy. You feed off of others' losses, or you feed those who are above you. If they made the tourney based off of win/loss ratio, it would have been better than this stupid qp riggable point system.
Rechow obviously plays a ginyu or burter. Jeice, Recoome, and Guldo are cannon fodder to those characters.

There we go. Here's a more balance stat spread.

>tfw can't make a decent QQ bang
Help

Not the first time Rechow has been on top of the tournament bracket.

Try using two 4 star items or a 3 star with a 5 star

I'd prefer a bar graph but whatever I guess.

vocaroo.com/i/s0G7zvMjzMpe

>Rechow obviously plays a ginyu or burter. Jeice, Recoome, and Guldo are cannon fodder to those characters.
It's mathematically impossible to get that many points so quickly even if you're boosting your score with a buttbuddy.
This shit is plain hacked.

Hi UW

Nice back story! I like her thing about trying to distance herself from other saiyans but not going so far as to wish to not be one.

you can get a
+5
+5
+5
from Pikon set, and I think it was New Hide Battle suit if you mix with a Senzu beansprout.
it takes quite a few attempts though.

Something like this I guess?

For a typical +15/-15, take two 5* pieces and use them with a 5* mixing item.

For the rarer +15/-9 you'll need two 4* pieces, a 5* mixing item and a fuck ton of luck.

Here I made a reference for everyone. Seems pretty accurate to me.

5* + 3* + Senzu usually gives good results

Perfect Vegeta user. I especially liked the final flash.

I'm retarded and didn't even include the pic.

It's true, not sure why it says eu though he's american.

wut?
Do you actually believe those points are legit?

perfect for gangrape

this coat mod looks beautiful but the neck is just k i l l i n g me.

Have you boosted with a buttbuddy in an event like this for hours on end? I mean it would be easy to blame it on cheating, but this is a terrible game mechanic that is easy to manipulate if multiple players just take turns winning / losing. In the end, most of these Tournement highscore lists will be plagued by cheaters, or once they are all gone, boosters. the point gains scale the higher up you go. 130 in the thousands, i would think nearly 1000 in the 10,000s. this is one of the longest tournements, too. The points will be high if they keep doing this till the end.