overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

No one told me Tracer says Damn! when she's discorded now. Neat.

Jamison Fawkes!

>plays support
>not a cuck
Pick one

post your webms

Do I buy pink legendary Sombra or save coins for Orisa

>"Lucio! What the fuck are you doing up there?"
>"I'm w-wallriding..."
>"Get the fuck down and stand next to Reinhardt."
>"O-ok..."

>"Lucio! Where the fuck are you?"
>I w-was just a-about to boop this guy off r-real quic-..."
>"Come all the way back and fucking heal our Ana."
>"O-ok..."

You could have prevented this.

Real Bloo hours.
>skin SOON

I want to bully Lucio!

Almost every character says damn for discord

Crossfade:
- Aura reverted to 30m

Heal Song:
- New passive aspect: Volume Control. Aura is now dynamic based on range. For every one meter moved to or from Lucio, there is a 2% increase or decrease in healing with 15m as a baseline.
Example: At 30m, healing is reduced by 30%. At 15m, healing is at the current live version of healing. At 0m, healing is increased by 30% from 15m.

Speed Song:
- When active, gives Lucio 30% more speed while wall riding.

Wall Ride:
- Removed speed burst after jumping off a wall
- Removed passive +30% speed while wall riding

There, I fixed the PTR Lucio.

That's overly complicated than it needs to be

They could just buff his ptr range to 20 and do the trick, would make sense to match his ult like the live version

>playing weekends

oh shit your're right, they buffed wallriding with the speed and backwards stuff but the aoe nerf fucked that all up

balletfu

>finally came to my senses and deleted this piece of shit game

I can feel the cancer leaving my body already.

haha he needs to play a SKILL hero and solo carry his games xD

Deepest lore

>The eichenwald choke

Stop.

Alright niggas. Haven't been here for ages. Like 8 months.

What the fuck has changed? Any new heroes/maps? Any upcoming ones?

Has the game gotten worse or is it still kicking?

Pretty much what we can both agree on is that updates are too infrequent and it's caused the story to become dull and the community to drive into various directions and solidify themselves in their headcanon hideouts to the point where if something contradicts it they throw a tantrum. It bad on both spectrums. The silver lining in this though is that Chu took a lot of time in the GDC presentation to point all of this out and apologize for it and then explained how this whole mess happened. I give him credit for that.

Also you're right, he did say all heroes where main characters but I think he was referring more so to the fact that each character should feel like they could star in their own game which he does repeat again in the GDC talk. But that's just my assumption since he has said that consistently throughout.

And I mean if you want to look at our conversation is basically is a lore discussion. We're discussing how the lore will be built. If you want my opinion on what the next comic will be about it will definitely be Mei and not because of that stupid leak bullshit. It's because Chu mentioned it in the GDC talk, dare I say, even hinted at it.

Kaplan was fired from Blizzard for memes and Kojima is the game director now

First for only shitters think this Lucio rework is a nerf.
At most increase his range to 15m.

Sombra's playable now, Oasis and Capture the Flag got added in, and Ana still hasn't been properly nerfed.

>Enemy team has Zarya, Mei and Winston
>Genji refuses to switch off
Why

Something needs to be done about the Pharah and Mercy combo. Shit is so ridiculous it can change the outcome of a whole match

Lads, I'm starting to like Eichenwalde
Second part of map (pre-gates) is really good for high mobility heroes

Also this choke change helps a lot
I agree. Make it same range as Mercy beam
I like overall idea of rework though

the new lucio change is secretly a genji buff

I don't know, I think Chu apologized about the small things, but his speech about story "seeds" kinda makes me think this will only continue in the future. He seems to almost enjoy seeing crazy theories being spun. I will start believing him once I see that he has started to bring out more lore at a faster pace, like he promised.

But yeah, Mei will most likely be next, but I wonder why, she already have a journal, which I count as media content (although sparse). The fact that we are still stuck on origin stories does annoy me, I just wish they could be tied in somehow to the current stories like they did with Sombra. My hope is that the Mei thing will push the Recall plot forward. Why? Because one of the fundamentals of a story is to ask "Why is it happening now?" and the answer to that is the recall, which so far has shown no signs of having any impact.

I have enjoyed debating with you and I appreciate you for being so understanding. But I don't think that I can see us talking about stuff that would not cross over into crazy theories. I appreciate it, but I will come again once we have our next lore update. Hoping that is soon.

nothing

It's Junkrat buff
Seriously try him on PTR, he is really good

This is your genji in today's match.

What about that new robot character? I saw it trending on youtube a while back.

We have now an arcade mode that rewards more lootboxes. 3 new maps (1 is for arcade only), new game mode. We have sombra now, and we will be getting Orisa next week. Sombra was weak at first, but is now looking decent. Orisa looks decent as well.

Despite complainers the meta is now as balanced as it has ever been. There is nothing that can absolutely wreck your team without a counter, the problem is now though that because of great healing the game is very tanky and slow. However the balance still seems to be going forward nicely.

Orisa? She's not in the game yet, but she's in the PTR so she'll probably be added soon.

Ana's still ruining the game. Roadhog and S76 got buffed. Reaper sits in a corner and cries. D.va back to gutter trash because Geoff said so. Chokenwalde and Oasis were added. Orisa is coming. Sombra: lel.

>adderall
>pick tracer
>competitive placement matches

LET'S GO

Found a thing.

A lore thing

it's awful. don't. fucking. come. back. get out while you can. the gameplay is broken and stale, the lore is nonexistent and yet made up along the way (in a bad way) and full of self-insert and sjw drama, and that's just the start.

save yourself. go play csgo or tf2 or rainbow siege or whatever. just don't play this game.

Considering DPS is so popular, why are the overwhelming majority of them dogshit compared to tank or support players that can do their job?

Nearly half are already things we knew but maybe it's the effort that counts. Guess there will be new ones added when that patch goes live so we'll see.

>But yeah, Mei will most likely be next, but I wonder why, she already have a journal, which I count as media content (although sparse). The fact that we are still stuck on origin stories does annoy me, I just wish they could be tied in somehow to the current stories like they did with Sombra.

Chu mentioned in the GDC talk that Mei was up there with the research team to research something top secret for Overwatch and the team was simply forgotten about after cyro-freeze due to the fallout of Overwatch. Mei isn't just fixing environmental issues Chu mentioned she's found some correlations between changes in the environment and whatever she was researching at the eco-point and she's the only living member of that team that knows what that research was based on. That sounds pretty relevant to the entire story to me. If you want I can link you to the part where Chu talks about it in detail.

anyone else immediately leave voice chat in comp?

This is legit the thing that pisses me off the most. They made all this back story, all this history, and they do absolutely wank with it.

Like what the fuck is going on in the present? Where did the character go after the fucking war?

I'd understand if they didn't do a fucking story, but what the fuck is the point of letting people guess shit.

I left after 2 months because updates were so fucking slow too. Like they announce a new map or character, and then like 2 months later we finally get them.

According to the Junker and Scavenger D.Va skins, "Mech battles are one of the most popular forms of entertainment in Junkertown."

How would you guys like to a fanfic/story written mad-max style surrounding these events?

>anyone else is a retard?

There were several years between going into cryo-freeze and the fall of Overwatch though.

Thanks for the effort, but no thanks, got to get going now and get some stuff done. I appreciated discussing with you. See you at the next lore update.

>typos
Fuck me I only had one job

This tuesday.

just makin sure over here, is every gamemode except Comp in PTR supposed to be gone? Arcade and Quick Play fucked right off and i'm not sure if i'm seeing things again

>DPS have to aim
>Tanks like Reinhardt just need to know how to use their kit and not leave their team exposed where applicable
>Zarya can track people then win a game with her ult
>Supports just frantically keep people topped up, doing damage where able

it's obvious user. DPS secure the kills but if your team's DPS suck donkey balls then you aren't going to get very far.

GDC = God Damnit Chu?

>overly complicated
No it's not. It's literally just a graph with a line whose slope is 2.
Even if you don't know the math, the message is obvious: The closer you are, the more healing. The farther you are, the less.

I don't know.

If I am being mean, its that they used the story to draw in people who are not usually attracted to this kind of game because of the lack of a narrative, constantly baiting so that those people keep playing the game.

If I am being nice, its being they tried to deliver a story, but between not having a real budget and time (no in house comic book artists and long time to make stuff) and Metzen leaving it has thrown several wrenches in their plans and now they are trying to recover it.

In current build only custom servers and competitive are working, due to these changes

Why do ugly trannies feel the need to force their discord? Can you keep your tranny avatarfagging with OW chars there if you insist on forcing it in the thread?

i'm blind and dyslexic so thanks for spoonfeeding me pal

>climb to 3941, not a single troll from 3500-3900
>get a troll duo q in the next game who play torb and sym on attack
>lose
>next game
>rein, zarya, tracer, genji, mercy and pharah
>ends up with me and rein trying to 2 man push as the other 4 people on our team attempt to flank them
>get stomped
>one more game, can't be any worse than this
>going well, decent comp except the guy trying to play hanzo
>winning 2-1
>hanzo leaves
>he doesn't come back
>lose 2-3

higher ranks are confirmed to be cancer desu fampais

>be soldier
>hog on side tries to snipe me
>genji in my ass jumping around and i can't kill him for shit because hes getting zarya bubbled
>enemy lucio fucks me in the ass aswell
>"omg soldier kill phara"

i want to end my life after playing 1onX

Right but if they pick up her story, obviously its going to take place after the 9 year sleep, not before. I can definitely see a comic based on her waking up from cryo-sleep or slightly afterwards so it takes place in current time.

how do these guys have a gundam reference but overwatch doesnt

Most people who choose dps are all fraggots from CoD. They have no concept of team play and think they can 1v6 every game.

so im 2800 sr now after not playing since season 1 and i guess everyone wants to be in ingame voice chat now

i have to ask, why is everyone so sensitive? two games in a row ive called someone out in voice chat and multiple people ask me to stop "roasting" people and being toxic

wtf?

Official plushes when?

Can someone give me an honest answer as to why some players do the most retarded shit? What the fuck are they thinking?
>only tank on the team
>better switch to Widowmaker

>dps Mercy pulling out her pistol instead of healing nearby teammates

>Reaper solo ults one guy in the corner of the map for no reason

>Hanzo that jumps in the very front of the battle and tries to rapid fire

>Symmetra that sets up turrets once around the spawn and then never again

I'm just saying her team being forgotten because Overwatch was imploding doesn't make any sense because there's a four year gap where they were frozen and Overwatch was still around. If they had moved it to maybe six years before the present date I could see that but right now there's several years where somebody at Overwatch could've remembered there was a team stranded in Antarctica.

The game is full of retards. You just have to live with it.

Quick play is making me hate this game, help.

Playing against winston, tracer, sombra and rein on koth?
Let me just not swap, even if i cant do shit because its qp :^)

How can they fix this???

Did you noticed all the The Thing references involving Mei and the ecopoint? I don't think its a stretch to assume they are copying that kind of situation. The research team in that movie was also caught in a storm and was designed to stay off of radio contact for years. They were lucky to get a message out every few month which is why the horror element in the movie was so nerve racking. Seeing as that's the case, it wouldn't be odd if Overwatch HQ didn't hear back from a desolate eco-point for multiple years. In fact, it would be kind of neat if it turns out there are other ecopoints that are still active, doing their research none the wiser that Overwatch fell apart.

Comp on PTR is so fun, it's like normal comp but without tryhards and tilting

i'm not seeing it.

>spending my last days in Overwatch creating Sym ports at the enemy's first spawn while they are capturing our last checkpoint

You should do it!

>duo queue
>they instapick the DPS
>they suck dicks at it
>they won't change

Buff Widowmaker

new meta: take a shot every time toxic is said over voice chat
the feelings protection police in every multiplayer videogame really is becoming fucking disgusting

This is Blizzard we are talking about it. They realized that some people actually had hopes for the story and now they are scrambling to actually make something good. They will most likely not deliver.

Honestly, get fucked you don't deserve to talk about Gundam.

Doesn't need one. She counters Pharmercy the hardest already if the player can aim.

wow bro stop being so toxic some of us guys just wanna play our fav heroes to have fun

>Not playing with 100 sens

lmao

casuals!

Stop instalocking Hanzo.

why are people tryharding in QP and no limits
>ask them why they dont play competitive and they start raging

its qp lol

this
>be Metzen
>big ass project gets shut the fuck down
>oh shit nigga we have to come up with something fast or else we all get roped
>what sells nowadays guys?
>hats and capeshit
>alright let's rip off every single silver age comic book ever, but throw some animu in so we get unlimited nip/chink/gook shekels

the marketing guys are the real heros

Widowmaker is fine.
lrn 2 point and click adventure

>sniper roles attract retards
>anything Japanese attracts retards
Hanzo players really are the worst aren't they?

le must communicate try hard to make silver maymay XD

winning is fun, loosing when your team is trolling is not

>omnic energy
Wait, what?