Who /Mitsubishi/ here?

>who /Mitsubishi/ here?

> Who /shit/ here
FTFY

Mitsubishi has the best logo in the industry
prove me wrong

was just watching some evo videos, got kinda sad. we have a few nice jap sports cars these days but we could use some more

I agree.
Mitsubishi dug their own grave. The 0% financing shit they did royally fucked them.

Eclipsebro reporting in.

What year

What's up!

Haven't driven it much tho, got it about a month ago and have been fixing it up ever since.

Any problems with it, I'm getting a 2000 eclipse on Saturday

Should I get an FTO for my first car ?

It's the only car I've ever really liked the look of.

i have a delica

Mine needed a new timing belt and valve cover gaskets, but other than that it runs great.

why are evo 1 through 5 impossible to find? The first gen looked so great

>delica
u win

Last model year, only 1500 miles, had to have it. Upgraded from a black Ralliart Sportback in October. I still miss that car. If anybody runs across JA32Y6HV7AU004088, say hi for me :)

2003 Galant here. Not what most people think of when they hear the word "Mitsubishi", but I love it nonetheless.

why did you go with another SST? maintaining them is expensive, and they don't handle much power without being built either.

Pic of soon to be

I love flappy paddles, what can I say? Tracked my Ralliart and only overheated it once at Road America. Only transmission problem I had in 98000 miles was the Reverse servo went out, so I got a new control unit for a $100 deductible on extended warranty ($2500 job so I'm told). AWD pump failed as expected at about 75k.
Tracking the Evo this weekend, don't plan to add any power, anything I mod will be handling related. Plan to keep it for a long time, won't be daily driven or see snow for the foreseeable future.

1989 space wagon
1984 colt
1991 galant
1989 mitsubishi delica
1999 evo 6

all the good stuff

'96 Montero Sport LS

Tie rods are busted but I still love it on principle since it's my first (and only car) atm.

Shame it's autotragic tho.

well, i'll recommend you get the transmission tuned so it clamps down harder and just a quick dyno tune. depending on the tuner it should improve fuel economy when you're cruising and give you more power when you decide to have fun.

I have a 2010 cvt lancer and overall it's an alright car to drive. 64,000km on it and it's still going well, though for cars in general that's nothing. I find it to be a fairly fun car even with the transmission, certainly smooth on acceleration but by no means too fast. Not sure how reliable the cvt will be but just hope it'll last a good while, I try to be fairly easy on the car when I can. 6.5 to 7l per 100km on highway certainly is nice for the 2.4l engine and averages about 9 to 10 or so in normal city driving. Overall it's been a good car so far, fairly quick when you put your foot down and handles alright for fwd.

VR4 Galant reporting in

I was offered a 3000GT VR4 for my E38 750.
I declined the trade and now kinda regret it. Always hated Japanese xars because it's a fact that Germans make the best cars ever, but the 3000GT always interested me.

Nobody, they're all busy on the side of the road fixing it.

Holy hell.

Shit taste: the post. You've gotta be trolling, right? Do you just have a fetish for heavy cars maybe?

I do. I just love my 7's

>really want a starion
>the only ones for sale are either in rusted to shit and don't run, a rolling shell, or $40,000
why must my life be suffering. tempted to get the rolling shell though.

I have a 2015 with 50k miles. Wtf

I barely drive, just to university and back really with occasional trips to see friends who are fairly local (within like 10km) Used to catch the bus before when doing diploma so for a few years drove very little. Also only got the car in 2013 at 31,000km, was 2nd hand but taken care of pretty well.

Domo

i have a 2000 space wagon.desu i love the way that car looks, only issues ive ever had were throttlebody seizing at 190k km, rear right brake getting stuck on (warped disc) and a shitty headunit

considered getting new, larger wheels? would look great imo. that front end is sex too

Mighty Maaaaaax!

Any 4g guys here?

My parents have an outlander. Pretty shit desu but works for them

I remember you. Are yoi still thinking about getting a mirage?

how old is Veeky Forums's mitsubitshu? got this '87 galant last year and i'm doing my best to save it from rust. these are considered classics here in iceland and they rarely get this old because we salt our roads plus the sea fucks everything we have

i love the avance package. wish i hadn't flipped mine with 80k miles on it and was in mint condition. how's the v6? i've driven one in terrible condition and it was way slower than the vr4

how do you guys keep your pictures upright? i used to have dropbox and it fixed the angle for you but i don't have enough space for the app on my phone anymore

//best shitbox// coming through, 107k miles with no issues outside regular maintenance

yep, that or replace the ol' montero sport with a galloper (basically a korean pajero).

If i lived in iceland i would drive a lada niva so hard

There isnt a mitsubishi dealership within 60 miles of where i live but ive seen a bunch of new mirages popping up in my town. Usually driven by a woman or a black person

can someone explain this all to me?
i keep seeing posts like "what happened to mitsubishi" like, is it just their current line up is lame? because they seem to be gaining popularity

all their current cars look like cars from 2005
I like it but alot of people dont

honestly it's slow, i mean it's autotragic (i use it as a daily to commute to work) so that's to be expected but i had bigger expectations (though i've changed oil and filters yesterday so maybe it'll help somehow)

but overall it's bulletproof, i bought it a year a go and had no problems since then

mitsubishi is my favorite brand that i would never want to actually own.

i recomment trying a 2.4l if you get the chance. the transmission makes these 140hp cars feel like a rocket

All day every day. 3G eclipse is a track car in process. Black one was the first car i bought with my own money. Used for parts now.

I actually just totaled my 2015 mirage. Got in a nasty accident. Will post pictures before and after. Bought a 2001 mirage coupe friday to be my daily. I'll do an evo 4.5 coupe conversion in a year or two on it.

Like 10 minutes before

After :C

All of my Mitsus are 5 speed and both 3g's are GT's. I'll build one good running 6g72 out of the two of them, but the track car is getting a 3.8 6g75 MIVEC swap. And I'll probably be the only one in the states stupid enough to buy a Magna AWD trans for the conversion. I've seen a lot of evo 8 drivetrain awd swaps and one automatic swap from the AWD Endeavor but I don't know anyone, anywhere with a manual awd v6 3g eclipse.

Did you rear end that toyota?

>VR4
You fucked up.

Their current lineup is fairly "boring". They haven't made any enthusiast or performance cars since they stopped participating in motorsports. They want to be the leaders in EV technology and started that project a long time ago. Before Nissan bought them and Carlos Ghosn made a clear plan to have Nissan and Mitsu share EV platforms, they were extensively testing their tech at PPIHC and blew everyone out of the water with it. And even then they were only putting the EV tech in a big SUV

BUT, one of Nissans plans was to restore faith in Mitsus fanbase and i think they're going to do that with a new performance car shared by Nissan and Mitsubishi. Imagine a new Silvia/Starion or some crazy GTR/EVO lovechild.

Hit them in the Front LH wheel as they came across the intersection. It was pouring down rain when it happened.

fuck me i cant get enough of galant front ends

I know man I know

god I hope that happens, cars are so fucking boring nowadays. Nissan Mitsu have a similar sort of aesthetic going in some ways I wanna see whatever comes out of that. Like a condensed, refined evo. For the love of fuck bring jdm box aesthetics.

Howd you like that thing? Thought about getting one in the future to replace my honda fit as a commuter shit box

Hey guys, I'm looking into getting a VR4 Galant in Burgerland, is this ill-advised for someone with minimal repair knowledge?

>base model renaults

I fucking loved it. Took 15 bucks to fill the tank and took 400 miles to run out if you hypermile it. Even at full throttle it still get 28 mpg. Super simple construction all around, easy to work on, small development of aftermarket and performance parts (which I did none of to keep my warranty) slippery design, weighs 1 ton with you in it, no expensive hybrid system that will cost you thousands of dollars when it breaks down. People on the Mirageforums actually proved that the 5 speed gets better fuel economy. Very agile with the traction control off and in the dirt. I took the rear headrests out for better visibility, side mirrors are actually quite big so you see quite a bit behind and beside you. And the Aesthetic is better than the 3 SUV's/crossovers and one facelifted base lancer they offer in alternative. I actually think it has the highest top speed (110 in no wind) and best drag coefficient of every other car in it's class. Only car you can get that's lighter is a smart fortwo or maybe the iQ. Its also the easiest thing in the world to finance. I didn't much like the 2017 facelift but it has better suspension, brakes, comforts and horsepower.

I swear to you, give it some time. This is the first real time the two companies (and Renault) can openly share technologies. Nmkv (which is the whole reason Mitsu got bought and had a fuel scandal) was third party and had to source from each manufacturer, but now they're sharing factories and platforms so I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years of development something mind blowing comes out.

Yes

Blog time.

Oh Mitsubishi. You know when I laid eyes on the Black, White, and Yellow 2003 Lancer OZRally's I fell in love. I was 12 at the time. The exterior just looked so nice. I had to have one.

Now I'm 25 and have thought long and hard about owning a 2009+ Lancer GTS. But I just hear such average things about them, and see too. The >CVT (I'm an autofag though learning stick), the shitty ass interior & center console, that hasn't changed, history of electrical problems.

I just want to own my own Lancer. But I don't think it's wise to do so with all of the 3/5 star overall average reviews.

Whaddya think bros?

Follow your dreams user.

Save up and get an older Evo. Ralliarts are supposed to be decent too, though many journalists were unimpressed.

I got a cheap 04 OZRally. Do it man, that car just puts up with my shit and still doesn't give me any problems. Well, outside of the moonroof and CD player, but she'll always start up.

Thanks guys. But I'm looking at getting 2009+ Lancers. Bit more modern I guess, tho like I said, love the 03's.

>the current mitsu lineup
will they make a comeback in the west?
I love them but they are currently in meme status

Check timing chain and guides for stretch and wear. Inspect cvt for particulates in cvt fluid and change fluid (if applicable)

Go with the Ralliart. Even a slightly older one. You can always get beauty mods to make it modern, you can't get any performance mods on a lancer. They're not worth the trouble and money. For the same amount of money you could have gotten a stock Ralliart, and it would be AWD too.

Source: me. I have a 15 Lancer ES & there isn't a day that goes by that I have remind myself that I can get the Ralliart/EVO later in life when I can afford it easier.

Here's mine, 2006 2.4l Lancer

2006 spacestar
It works

What's everyones favorite Evo?
Lan Evo IV a best

Thanks for the advice user

A ralliart has its own share of problems. the stupidly expensive transmission service, and the service intervals. just get a GSR, you can push more power through it out of the box, and its cheaper to build if you do ever decide to chase big power.

GC8

Too bad those bumpers look better on a Corolla

I actually considered posting this picture to see if anyone would notice. Definitely something I'd have to do if I had an e100.

I'm financing an outlander es for family reasons (parents and siblings). I saw a 2012 lancer es for 8k with only ~50k miles on it. Really like the exterior look of it. Interior is about as good as my nissan versa. I might jump the gun for it because i lost my versa in an accident and need a dd

I would love to get my hands on a VR4 Spyder. It's a sexy beast.

It also weighs two tons and features Mitsubishi Electrics™

98 L200
99 Galant
93 Pajero

If I was that concerned about performance, I wouldn't want the convertible.

>who /Mitsubishi/ here?
more like who /mitsushity/ here

That pic is actually the first time I had seen the swap. It blew my mind just how good it looks.

I love conversion shit like this though. Like making evos out of mirages, integra front end swaps on del sols, etc. That shit is so cool to me.

It's actually:
Who /Shitubitme/ here

I can't decide if I want to get an Evo X or import an Evo I to Burgerland. How hard would it be to get parts for a I over here?

>CROSSOVER ECLIPSE
But I plan on getting an Evo when I graduate college next year

Both wrong
Its shitsubishi

Is this exclusive to automotive?

Seeing as this is Veeky Forums, yes considering the rules. Feel free to make a Mitsubishi Electric thread on /g/ though.

Would you recommend the GTS over the Ralliart though?

Mitsubishi makes tvs?