Colorado pushing legislation to ban coal-rolling

coloradostatesman.com/colorado-to-outlaw-rolling-coal-nuisance-exhaust/

What does Veeky Forums think about this? I think coal-burners are dumb faggots who think they're tough guys for spitting smoke on people and immediately running away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mijYXcSCS4
youtube.com/watch?v=x9M13B-T_R8
philosophynow.org/issues/115/Is_Morality_Objective
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Connecticut's doing the same thing.
I hope it goes through honestly

This

Thats nice...thank you for sharing this...

Colorado based as fuck

Yeah I see no issue with that. Literally the only reason you'd roll coals is to be an insufferable cunt.

As much as I hate coal rollers, it shouldn't be illegal. As soon as the government decides it can ban things just because we don't like them, they could just ban whatever.

Oh wow, so what you're telling me being an obnoxious faggot in public will make legislators get involved like when open carry org decided to be embarrassing in public and suddenly places didn't want to allow open carry anymore?
Good shit, good shit.

the Facebook normie salt is going to be delicious, I can't wait.

Hope this won't affect retarded poorfags with broken exhausts.

It's already illegal to tamper with the emissions equipment, it's just not enforced.

I would argue for banning it not just because it's beyond annoying, but because it is a legit safety issue. That black smoke can impair your vision momentarily, which makes all the difference in panic braking.

Breaks the NAP if done towards a person so it should be illegal desu

i lol'd thx

Especially considering they roll coal on soccer moms in Priuses.

you jest but it is an act of agression

Good.

this is what pisses me off
why bother making a new law and wasting time and money when you can just enforce the existing ones and get the same result?

no it's not

Actually it is. It's completely illegal to tamper with your emissions equipment under the Clean Air Act. It's just not heavily enforced unless you're in California.

Law is stupid as hell. Modifying new diesels 2008ish and up with dpf making them roll coal is one thing. But fining people with older diesels that can't necessarily help it is just retarded.

post the other edit

There's a big difference between a small amount of black smoke upon acceleration and rolling coal.

it is but emissions didn't really apply to pre-2008 diesels. so while it's a federal crime to delete your DPF, there's really nothing against chipping your old 5.9 and making it roll coal all over the place.

I'm torn on this one because I can appreciate that diesels making big power tuned properly are going to chuff a little until they hit full boost, but your average high schooler making out his stock injectors just to dump smoke on a prius to amuse people needs to learn a lesson.

maxing out*

I have a 03 duramax. 0 emissions from the factory to delete. But it's tuned. Should I be fined still? Law is stupid like the liberal fucks that made it

They'll say "you don't NEED to tune your car, just buy a faster one!"

but was there any reason other than personal desire to tune it? was the tuning inadequate from the factory?

If modifying cars was illegal, crate engines, catless exhausts would not be legal, restricted for off road use at the very best.

The Clean Air Act only put rules to meet requirements at time of production.

all life is an act of aggression
youtube.com/watch?v=_mijYXcSCS4

It's his private property, he should do what with it as he sees fit as long as it doesnt immediately harm anyone.

Quit taking away my property rights.

Blowing smoke in people's faces is immediately harmful.

Property is theft

Don't be a dumbass and stick your head in a tail pipe then.

Have you never seen the videos of coalburners positioning themselves next to cyclists, tuners and regular people in priuses and blowing their retarded smoke into their faces?

Well you see, in polite society and not savage animal ecosystems, you should not legally be able to commit acts of aggression
Ive made that distinction.

A light tune that causes a small amount of smoke to unintentially come out of the exhaust under load is different from intentionally tuning it so that it causes a significant amount of smoke to come out and obstruct vision, possibly trigger respiratory problems, and possibly dirty up my car.
Theft is the price we pay for civilization

LE slippery slope fallacy
Gtfo

These vehicles are intentionally modified in a manner to make them non compliant with epa regulations

haha

I hope it goes nationwide

fuck these assholes

Therefore, making coal rolling illegal is an act in favour of civilization

#shewasaskingforit
#tailpipesneedpersonalspacetoo

I run efi live. There are five tuning options for mostly every day scenarios. A modified stock tune, a towing tune, 100hp street tune which I get my best economy out of and a 125hp and 150hp that I just never use. My truck my money let the liberals regulate something else. Maybe something more useful then worrying about what my truck does.

>Coal-burner
Means something totally different where I come from.

I've been waiting for something like that to happen to me
>swerve directly into truck
>tell police I couldn't see or breathe do to the smoke around me and panicked
>coal roller is now at partial fault for accident, likely full fault if I get a nice cop

This is a good thing, also who's that cutie pie?

I do not think the modification should be illegal but aiming it at people should. (and I think is in every state)

It's like guns, some dudes shoot other dudes with guns but you can still choose to own one and they are not banned (yet) universally, right?

I support coal rolling
People with shit car taste should be gassed

BLACKED

?

BIG

No, they deserve it for being huge faggots

If coal rolling brotrucks are banned I want fucking Honda's with fart cans banned too.

Thats, just like, your opinion man

And it is the one with power seeing how coal rolling is about be illegal

>b-but morals
Lmao read Nietzche faggot

>modifications become illegal in the US
yes please

They are, if they exceed a certain decibel limit. Even if they don't, you can get fined for violating noise ordinances.

Redlining your car in your driveway at 8PM is illegal pretty much no matter what exhaust you have. Why do you think the Corvette has the multiple exhaust modes?

>morals
Morals aren't a factor. Once they ban cars over 100hp after a natural progression of more restrictive emissions laws you won't be laughing. Fucking liberals man, biggest idiots.

I'm in favor depending on their definition of rolling coal.

If, to them, it means any amount of black smoke is coming from your pipes is illegal, kind of not shit IMO.

If it means rolling coal while actually dumping black smoke clouds on cars/people, then I'm fine with that.

>tfw third world
>tfw cops give no fucks

I'll be here laughing at you guys

I know you are just baiting me now, but:

>implying my political views were not based on Rand's objective philosophy and moral views were not based on Stirner's egocentric philosophy
Neitzche is entry level as fuck.

And you can see that I never brought morals into this, cock goblin. I am only concerned that others can harm me and I can not legally do harm back.

And did you know that you are fucking retarded because I am advocating for coal rolling being illegal seeing it's an easily enforced way to stop people damaging my shit and how no one enforces current laws against smoking me out?

>I want fucking Honda's with fart cans banned
what is a sound violation

>third world
>cops give no fucks

That's because you don't have a car for them to give a fuck about.

And since you seem to be new around here, guess your country just established an internet connection! Welcome to the internet newfriend.

>He read Rand
KEK!!

Yes you did faggot, by claiming that was just my opinion you are implying that an opinion and its opposite are of equal value, it is a moral position

I doublespoke and I rescind my opinion on the law in in favor of the one proposed.

Do lurk more newfag

>le slippery slope fallacy
Stop posting any time

Opinions such as "it's for fags" are not objective and non arguments, thusly I told you that it is an opinion and implied it had no right to be in the conversation because they are spooks and should be irrelevant when thinking about law.

I never used a moral argument. You brought it in and me dismissing it because it is a non argument because I never took that position, I was dismissing your position.

Harm is objective and "It will damage my property and hurt me" is a valid argument which is the position I took.

cmon I learned the difference between fact and opinion in elementary school

> You brought it in and me dismissing it because it is a non argument because I never took that position

You brought it in as an argument. Me dismissing it because it is a non argument is not an argument against me because I never took that position.*

youtube.com/watch?v=x9M13B-T_R8
>this kills the emissions cucks

>coalburners actually think this is what their brotrucks look like when they roll coal on their way to Wal-Mart

Objectivism doesnt exist faggot, what is correct is determined by that who has the power, Stirner's concept of a spook is in direct contradiction to objectivist philosophy

>It had no right to be in the conversation because they are spooks
It is my ego what decides what is or sin't an argument, and it is up to me to overpower you to prove that my will is the correct one

>b-ut morality is objective
>n-not an argument!
Lol, well spooked my property

>Harm is objective and "It will damage my property and hurt me" is a valid argument
No it isn't, it is a moral one and morality is a spook

But does your truck roll coal?

>your understanding of certain philosophers is shit
Okay.

Well since I do admit I only skimmed Stirners wikipedia page because I only have mild autism, I will give you that. I thought I agreed with it but really now that I give more than a few seconds thought yeah you are right about my misunderstanding of stirner.

I did read atlas shrugged, though.

I will not argue on your terms because it seems to me like its:
>hahaha I win because of a fundamental difference in the way I value power
I say I win too because of mine too. And to be completely honest with you I do not care about your opinion either. I'll let you be a cuck to the more powerful, and I will prevent others from gaining power over me.

That is our difference in thought, and because it is fundamental and I am getting sleepy, I will agree to disagree, feel free to spam smug anime faces at me. I wont look at them.

Stop changing your name everyday and maybe people won't think you're a newfag

Its no good you've resorted to name fagging tho, real shameful

Ehhhh it depends. It happens from a stop or rolling into it no matter what you do. On a hotter day and mashing it from a stop it will cover people. But the real question is where is the line drawn with this law? The law is ridiculous no matter how they state it.

PLEASE HAVE THIS BANNED IN TEXAS FOR FUCK SAKES.

I can't stand having some microdick faggot in a Dodge with a cumguzzing Cummins diesel roal coal on me because I drive a god damn Prius.

sounds like your the faggot in this situation desu baka senpai

really? how so?

you drive a prius in my state

I bet you have cali plates too

>your
coal roller confirmed

I was there until you said Prius, you had it coming.

Why do rednecks hate the Prius?
If you drive an eco-friendly car, the liberuhls win?

you bought your car now live with it

I'm all for it, only to save the B50 life of those poor innocent engines.

It's absurd just how much particulates, ash, carbon black and sulfur is added to the lube oil when A/F is down around 15:1 on a diesel engine. Combine that with excessive exhaust valve stem temperature and bore wash down and that shit ain't healthy.

You are buying into a trend for uglier eco bitch cars that are becoming more prevalent.

no it does not. texan plates, and it's not my fault I drive something you gas guzzling freaks hate. i laugh at you everytime i get the chance knowing you have to pay extra for gas.

are you in austin by chance?

no san antonio

god DAMNIT there is a whole fucking containment city for you fucking cucks I'll roll the next prius I see and hope its you

I'm not poor so gas is no issue and I'm going burn as much as possible and fry the earths ozone layer just to send your faggot ass straight to hell.

Why do schoolkids make fun of the smartest/fattest/ugliest/prettiest/slowest/whatever kid on the playground? It's in our nature to believe that the choices we've made are the best and that the choices that are different from ours must somehow be inferior.

fuck. you. microdick.

i bet you're the kind of guy that would let your wife get fucked by a more superior alpha male who drives a Tesla, and your sorry scrawny little ass won't do shit about it but roal coal on other people to vent out your anger knowing you got cucked hard.

i'm sorry you have to live in my america for 8 years

i wish i wasnt, knowing you sad fucks have to compensate for your micropenis so you have to bully people on the road in your jacked up piece of shit mobile and roll coal on people to make them "inferior" to you. you are the most depraved species to ever walked on this earth.

i kind of feel bad for you, having to just keep LOSING for 8 years in a row

a $175 improper exhaust ticket :(

>he assumes i voted for hillary

wow, you are fucking trying hard aren't you? just stop you are embarrassing yourself. xD

fyi i didnt vote for trump nor bernie

Well, do you feel inferior?

>morality is objective
people don't actually believe this, do they?

then you LOST, cuck

Answer is: it can go both ways,

philosophynow.org/issues/115/Is_Morality_Objective

haha nice meme check out what i did on inauguration day with some friends from /r/the_donald