/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Got shat on by a furry:
>Discord-sponsored tournament on March 25:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdE5nW644n-uDkR2sLrJD--n4Nsynw2f9GP2BJOrNUBpgiBiw/viewform

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtu.be/igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtu.be/j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted Ringed Knight armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILERS): sendvid.com/ppo6urmb
Famitsu screenshots: imgur.com/a/A6diD
TRC gameplay from PAX East stream: mega.nz/#!nFUhTJTY!sVWEb4jeiteATO9mFWKPmtOuyPQiPI6IKEWXH1uS3qo
PvP arena screenshots: steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261612445216430867
ADP arena: youtu.be/G-ogfoPhz64
Grand Archives arena: youtu.be/UVM4AsXX4yk
Bamco stream (PvP, some weapon stats): mega.nz/#!7YNUhbZB!IXABnYIRQR9GQd030iLgOAMR30ExztE-qdV9RdQKysc
Bamco stream (PvE, nothing new): mega.nz/#!fYUhiA7b!bb9K_rKuPVb3vg4OLvWAsab5r_7h0TOyO6IxnjKvPi0
DLC weapon stats: imgur.com/a/00ozT
IGN PvP gameplay (shitty players, but showcases some weapons): youtu.be/HFR6YZTlNz8 youtu.be/CH-ZJfeO9iw
IGN PvE gameplay (nothing new before 5:54): youtu.be/F61tviDEgi0
First boss fight: gamespot.com/videos/dark-souls-3-ringed-city-dlc-demon-prince-boss-gam/2300-6437751/

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mmdks.com/8ijr
mmdks.com/8kgj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

>Ashen-user? What are you doing back there?

>OP webm
DELET NOW

is it worth my time to do a SL1 run in DaS3? in the first 2 I can see the merit, but so much shit 2-shots you in DaS3 that I don't actually see the point, it's just going to be me getting 1-shot by literally everything past a certain point

>132 souls
>not even embered
I wonder how many tries did it take to make this ebic webm.

Guys is it possible to for Grave Warden Agdayne to die permanently if I summon him for Velstadt boss fight?

I mean, there is no point in having hp when hes going to be low anyhow.

You will get answers to questions, but not the important ones.

no

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka.

I love Dragonsis. I really do.

I miss the gravelord greatsword.

It's one parry. How many times can you fail a single parry on an opening attack that he does every time.

we're getting it in TRC

So do I user, so do I.

Hi. My name is Skra and this is my first build.

I started playing Dark Souls Oct 11, 2016. I wanted to role play this game as a knight for no other reason than I like the way knight armor looks. I realize that there are better defensive options. It seems to me that new players almost always tend to make a Giant Dad and I want to do something different. This build is what I have ended up with.

While learning this game, I realized that the Claymore has TWO thrust attacks: a one-handed thrust attack and a rolling two-handed thrust attack. So, whether I’m one-handing or two-handing my Claymore, the Leo Ring bonus damage would always be available to me. It occurred to me that the Leo Ring would go with my build nicely considering that I'm fast rolling in medium armor.

With Charcoal Pine Resin applied and the Leo Ring counter bonus triggered, my one-handed R2 thrust attack does 820 damage against the Cleric in the Darkroot Garden. My two-handed rolling thrust attack does 836 damage against him. The Leo Ring aside, stabbing the Cleric in the back one-handed yields 884 damage, a two-handed backstab yields 901 damage and Riposte is 1048 damage (I used the Cleric for testing because he heals himself). With the Green Blossom and the Grass Crest Shield regenerating my stamina, I rarely find myself unable to use my rolling thrust attack. It's just always there.

I've read in the forums that the contemporary quality build is 27/40 because of the two-handed bonus for strength, but I wanted to make certain that my one-handed thrust attack did as much damage as efficiently possible because the damage bonus granted by the Leo Ring is percentage based. Also, since my two-handed thrust attack requires rolling, I had to figure out a way to get my equipment burden below 25% so that I could fast roll without being too squishy because my vitality is so low.

So, my first build is finished. This is it. It's my Veteran Knight and I love it.
>mmdks.com/8ijr

sauce or end youself for giving hope.

i want to die

Me too user, but I'll stay alive and hope something happens

Enough to only have 132 souls on the counter I guess, so at least once.

Veteran K***ht was too good for this world

It's been almost a year and DaS3 is still garbage.
Fuck Miyasucky.

Is this pasta

FC PC Lothric Castle - 1st Bonfire.
pass: dsg

Appreciated fàm

My FUCKING DICK
holy shit

Is this a new speedrun strat?

did anything else about TRC bosses and/or plotlines get leaked after the infodump on Feb 8?

Would some user in here have some HQ picture(s) of Souls bonfire ? I'm going to draw one on my phone case but I can't find any good references

Haven't played the game in six months. Are you telling me the caestus is still the best parrying tool? baka From.

Not that I can think of
They accidentally revealed the stats of the DLC gear involved with the preview, which is in the OP, but that's about it.

They're super hush-hush about everything past the first boss. So far all we've seen of it is the stuff in the gameplay trailer and a leaked screenshot of a muddy swamp field-thing.

WHERE DO I GO

TO FIND /dsg/ LEWD IMAGES?

I hope we fight the pygmy and loot the Dark Soul off of his corpse

rather, whatever remains of the Pygmy's original Dark Soul after distributing it among people

Does Yhorm do a toast gesture just before dying ? Never saw him do that before.

>I hope we fight the pygmy

Nah I hope not

That's his death animation for dying via riposte, which most people never see because they just kill him with stormruler. Every ripostable boss has a special death animation for it, even Oceiros.

It does kinda look like he's doing the toast gesture, though. Nice catch.

look at me

i'm looking slicK

hey the pygmy is just a manlet. You can rape him like you rape firekeepers

It just keeps happening

user, we're going to visit the Pygmy's home town, where he originally lived with the first generation of humans. What makes you think that we WON'T fight him?

Are sorceries still bad? I haven't made a sorcerer yet and want to know how viable it is PvE and PvP?

>not enough strength to wield spider shield

N-NANI

Because the pygmy is just some easily forgotten turbo manlet. Maybe we find his corpse or something, but i don't want some generic """epic"""" fight

It trivializes PVE if you build for it and can be decent in brawls

It sucks ass in duels

>rather, whatever remains of the Pygmy's original Dark Soul after distributing it among people

>kill pygmy
>"examine"
>short cutscene where the player draws a small, glowing black sliver out of his corpse
>"progenial humanity"

What could be done with it, though?

thank you based friend

Reminder that the sun is the First Flame, made out of it by Gwyn, and the dinky bonfire is what's "linked" to it.

I'm not even making that shit up. It's written on the titanite slab in Norse runes some jackass looked up.

hey, that's my thread

>I'm not even making that shit up. It's written on the titanite slab in Norse runes some jackass looked up.

[link needed]

actually the sun is a parasitic monster stealing the souls of humans to keep itself alive.

Someone pls

That said, it would be seriously cool of the runes on slabs actually meant something and weren't just gibberish to fill space.

I loved how Hyperlight Drifter did that.

what would you think if the pygmy turned out to be a divine royal ruler of the ringed city before gwyn was even a king, and one of the most historically influential people of all time? and you never find out who he is or even what his name was.

flynn's ring
pontiff damage eye
red memestone ring
lightning clutch ring
+
carthus bacon
+
lightning blade
+
moron blade
+
99 str, dex, luck, faith
+
hollow sellswords

>Soul of the Pygmy, Lord of Darkness
>The Furtive Pygmy bequeathed most of his power to the race of Man, and served as the wellspring of the Deep, but even so, the Furtive Pygmy's soul is a powerful thing indeed

>Deep Tsunami
>Dark Miracle born from the remnant soul of the Pygmy.

>Conjure forth a crushing tidal wave of stagnant, gentle humanity.

>The Dark embraces all with a peaceful stillness akin to death, and long-forgotten tales of the first humans describe them overwhelming their foes with the power of this gentle decay. But who is to say that this is not a mercy?

>draw a loli
>make her not a loli
Why scas has to be a shit?

Makes PVE easy. In PVP, Sorceries have to compliment something. If you go in only doing spells, you're ancient history.

>a stagnant, gentle, crushing tidal wave
Your adjectives suck.

turn it into climax

it requires 4 attunement slots and needs a minimum of 200 fp to cast but it does 2k damage

Thanks!

painter is not for lewd

it's the kind of yandere embrace that insists on itself

painter is NOT for sexual

fextralife com / the-blacksmiths-tale-deciphering-runes-in-dark-souls-3 /

You could have tried for two seconds to search "titanite slab translation". They're just runes uncreatively flipped upside down.

>short cutscene plays
>draw out the item
>suddenly hear anguished, orphan-like shriek
>boss healthbar returns
>shriveled, hollow, and now humanityless corpse of the Pygmy comes at you, naked and unarmed, like an absolute madman
>fights like the orphan, but using its fists and legs instead of a weapon

Could also be used to manufacture a unique weapon from a selected class. Maybe something like this, where the weapons would be solid darkness with shimmering white outlines. Fairly typical movesets but each could have a unique weapon art?

I'm feeling Poe's law in full effect here.

Do someone have the Vicar VS Bloodshade picture ? Something about vicar playing on shit pc with powerwolf and sabaton blasting through the speakers

>You could have tried for two seconds to search "titanite slab translation".

And you could have taken 2 seconds to put the link in the post that you took the time to make. You also could've posted an accurate paraphrasing instead of headcanon.

>The Sun (Gwyn and his allies/army) ended this conflict.

What happened to Frampt?

final boss of dlc

>summon a dude for a bossfight
>we gesture, he doesn't actually move from his summon-in spot
>I start bossfight
>he doesn't follow
>Phantom SerGhost has returned home
>try to send him a message asking if he got the bug where you can't enter the bossfog
>cannot send a message to this player because of their settings
Did my character so offend him he decided not to help and then block me?

I think that it will be a spell to parallel how Gwyn's soul made a spell and also dark magic needs more love

or perhaps you won't be able to transmute it at all, and it will be a key item that you have to give to the Painter for her pigment

he was probably on the shitter when you summoned him

Died of intestinal clogging from eating the CU's spare weapons and armors.

>mfw there's probably someone out there that actually is this autistic

He did gesture back though. He bowed.

DS1 truly is aesthetic

Maybe a sudden hit of explosive diarrhea

>They found a spark (Lord Souls in the first flame) which turned into a Sun, driving away the cold/ice.

So you're not also lazy, but blind, and potentially retarded.

Doesn't explain why I couldn't send him a message...

he's saying that the usage of the word "Sun" refers to Gwyn's power/army, not a literal Sun, which he supports with the line "the Sun (Gwyn and his Army) ended this conflict," which indicates that the word "Sun" isn't talking about a celestial body but rather military might

FTFY:

mmdks.com/8kgj

Does that say.
>Reminder that the sun is the First Flame, made out of it by Gwyn, and the dinky bonfire is what's "linked" to it
?
No it doesn't, does it?

So let me get this straight

>fucking jew snake appears in the Souls equivalent of hell
>tries to meme you into believeing the dark is something good and humans were supposed to be kangz n sheeet before but that evil gods keep opressing him
>there are people who buy into this shit

Can't wait for kaathekeks to get btfo in TRC AGAIN

Hell is Izalith, not the Abyss

would a deprived be the best starting character if I wanted to be able to respec into a variety of builds? this would also be my 100% completion character

s-sauce?

Nah, Lost Izalith is the equivalent of hell [minus the part where you go there after death], the Abyss is infinitely worse.

wtf I love the abyss now