March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

Well I'm not one to argue against having to wait halfway into Sunday for MC3s, so sure.

Noctis is coming, boys. I can feel it in my bones.

Good luck sweet prince !

Alright, probably going to regret this considering I pulled twice earlier in the week, but I'm going to make one final attempt at Raines Claw.

Give me your energy /ffg/

Hope you get it.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Don't do it!

glhf

Good luck! and raise that fucking gil's attack so I can chain him better with mine you goof

You go grilfrend

I don't play rk but meme magic knows no bounds good luck

That's right, don't be some anniversary slave. Go get that relic that is rightfully yours

THE GODS ARE NOT WITH US TONIGHT user DON'T DO IT

Congratulations on the Galuf, user.

good luck

anyone want to do an 11 pull in the cid raines banner with me?

He hasn't responded

I'm guessing he didn't get it you guys

Tactics girl is like a mini orlando from what i hear that could be good in the long run maybe

I really want to pull but I already know I'm going to get nothing I want.

>tfw you will never join the double gilgameta

11 pulls are terrifying.

Get dem claws!

Holy shit, alright then. Forget the earth relics, I'm saving for that

At least the raid is saving me on stamina so i can grind turtles

Yes i know gold is considered worthless but the cost of those daily cacturs really do add up

/ffg/ what's the most you have ever pulled on one banner

My record is three

>Yes i know gold is considered worthless
you need lots of gil for those enhancements, user

Also three, but I just started

32 so far on players choice in BE

2nd place would be pulling for wedge in mobius with 18 summon tickets and 2,500 magicite

400 mythril on Terra OSB, didn't get it

11 pulls, 5*s or what?

I got 4 5*s in one pull in RK once. 3 of them were rinoa's dresses.

Do we have any idea when we'll get those?

11 pulls

Even with the boosted rates this method is an inferior way to farm gil dingus.
You should level FP summons, it gives you way more per NRG

Yes but it's impossible to not have enough gil for that, even if you spend like a sailor.

Enhancements are more limited by materials.

RK, 3 full 11x pulls then ~6 single desperation pulls on one banner

I promise to take your unwanted Hope's Gloves user, get those claws

Where you at nigga?

Luckily you have a free shot at it coming up

Took me like 5 to get Beatrix bsb

Oh, if you mean 11 pulls in BE, I've only done 2 of those (not counting the free 2.0, which I believe was the worse 11 pull seen here, at least for that event). One of the first Type 0 event (got Gil), one on Ling's banner for Ling (got her). And that's the story of the only good luck I've had in that game.

4 pulls on the Big Bridge event when I first started. Got the 3 things I wanted most out of it so I was happy.

on jp i pulled seven 11 draws on the ayaka banner.
didn't get her
probably the reason i don't play it as much anymore

I did 3x11, got eileen

Too late for him I stole his meme magic and got something gud for myself

thanks /ffg/

Brand knew to FFBE, started this morning. Out of these units, am i using the best for my party?

You're welcome.

Damn, that's a helluva interception

Twice at the most on some banners, usually for synergy or medica. Don't know if I'd fuss over saving enough to even pull past that amount for future relics I want desu

You got cecil and dark fina that's pretty good but everyone else might just tell you to re-roll

Rain, cecil, dark fina. farmi lapis hard to keep pulling on this banner

Lookin' pretty good, I think you'll be fine with that for a little while. Hopefully you can get Y'shtola from the raid gacha even if you only make it up to a point where you can beat the lowest difficulty.

I'd say so. Pray to RNGesus you get Y'shtola from the event gacha, or get some whale friends to carry you through PRO.

Also, as said, keep pulling this banner until you've got a few Zidanes.

if you are playing on an emulator, you might as well reroll on the side while you work on that account

ya nig

10 11x draws for Twin Lance spread between 3 banners.

Wow

I'm guessing you're pulling hard for Squall's BSB2

not on an emulator, just on my phone.
not tried this event, didnt think id be able to being brand new.

Then just farm lapis and keep pulling for at least refia and maybe chizuru

Someone post a youtube link showing how good orlandude is at chaining so I don't use another 11 pull to try to fish for a Gilgamesh

Try to add some people from the pastebin, you should be able to get at least Minfilia even if you only do BGN/ADV. It doesn't cost any energy, so go for it.

Since you're probably not getting Y'shtola, do what says and try to get a Refia, she is the second best healer (best when you get her a dual cast).

He is not that good unless you have an Excalibur and another oralandu friend with the same thing

ok cool, ta

Use up your energy then run the event, you still get points even if you die. and if you survive you get xp to rank up. So if you play smart and have a few high level friends you can get a ton of levels early on

Pic related
Shame it was shit
Luckily I got both Noel and Serah's BSB on the next draw, which were what I was hoping for

>5/11 with 354 mythril left
You'll get no sympathy from me

Little late to the party but, really, on both golbez banners. I dropped a bit over 200 mythril trying to get his axe back in the day, and about 250 getting his BSB. Still missing his original SB, but I have the others.

I'm sending him all my meme magic to pull a Delita. Dunno about anyone else here but I'll have a moonblade Gil up eventually

Oh I misunderstood the question
In that case the most I have drawn is 4 times in the Tifa OSB banner, thankfully I did get what I wanted

That was back in november, I have like 170 right now. I was left after with 30 after the Tifa banner that I mentioned before

I sought to abuse the magic and gain as much energy as possible

but the magic has failed, all is lost
double dupes and flamberge trash

haha wew

Damn nigga, are you speedrunning? Either that or I'm snailrunning, I only just got to the tower.

You took too long boy. Meme magic is only potent immediately

Absolutely.
I will most likely skip his USB though. That shit is a waste of meter.

I'm sorry.

And yet, nobody to chain with. Cruel irony.

What bothers me is that nobody runs fire elemental gil anymore, so I have to wait until my excaliburs are done to join whales (when they even have an element).

Seriously, if you spark the elemental chains you can do 7 hits of capped damage with him. It's insane.

That other user stole your meme magic
Are you just going to let him get away with that?

>I'm sending him all my meme magic to pull a Delita
You're too kind. I only do daily pulls though so the odds are not exactly high. God how I wish.

Two 11 pulls, one 3 pull, and 2 single desperate pulls.

How about most relics in one draw?
My record is 5 in the current DU Lucky.

my first archived pull

no, I feel I have learned my lesson. I shall be forced to bear my consolation prize, now my most powerful sword, into every battle from now on as penance.

dark times user

edgy

Dude your Noctis has sub 400 attack, no dual wield and has only 3 materias equipped

FIXED THAT SHIT

Wait, there wasnt always a free 5* in all pulls ?!?

Same, but the DU Lucky Draw from a few months ago

Also 5
See here

Sherlock that nigga and get revenge on him. He stole what was rightfully yours, friend.

At one point 5 or higher weren't guaranteed
Look at Tyrone's meme selection 1, that one doesn't say that you get a level 5 guaranteed

Mine was off a random daily pull, don't stop believing!

Never ever gotten above 4, and that was just once.

Look on the bright side, now you have the opportunity to use everybody's favorite character Hope

Wowww, that's nuts. I always thought he was 4* because he didn't seem like anything overly special..I was pretty shocked to find he's a damn 5* pull, but yeah...anything can happen. Maybe he'll be in the Orlandeau banner ? then again at that point there's much bigger fish to be acquired..

I love the half price realms. Just burning almost all of my energy only to have it end up resetting. So much mythril. Went up about 50 mythril just through realms in the last two days.

I don't remember. I remember my pulls based on whether I got something useful, not how many 5* relics I got.

Just a friendly reminder to not blow all your mythril at the anniversary, at this pace around summer we get the fest JP got for new years and that's when the REALLY good USB's started to show up, and right after that Legends Materia
Yeah it's agreat addition, what's weird about dungeon updates though is that JP gets a full-price banner with only one free single-pull, we get entire lucky draws

I wish I could blaze through them like that, right now all I have left are Elites on level 130 or higher