Why does Veeky Forums love stancing so much?

Why does Veeky Forums love stancing so much?
It seems pointless?

Veeky Forums doesn't love stancing u fucking reddit nigger

Why didn't he go at an angle?

idk ive noticed that too! these o fags all have a hard one for stance shit

Same problem with the CHEVY BTFO/Tesla/"[insert brand/region here] cars are SHIT" threads we have constantly. It's a few shitwipes who enjoy getting a rise out of people and LMAO I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE A COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT instead of adding to the discussion or community. You can usually tell who these people are by the fact that they have a trip or name. Literally just attention-whoring with deliberately shit opinions, continuing the """joke""" for way too long, and mining (You)s. I wouldn't be surprised if half of these asswagons were underage/busriders/obnoxious unlikable assholes IRL. It's one thing to shitpost, even "ironically", but there's something about the combination of site culture and the overall cancer that is most car culture that reeeeally brings out the stupidity.

Literally assmad

>Veeky Forums loves stancing
GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

Stance can be cool if done right, 45 degree wheels isn't done right

Kinda. When every other thread is that shit, and any negative reaction is just countered with walls of "WILL THEY EVER RECOVER" and entire threads derailed with image dumps, it tends to dilute whatever discussion may be derived from the board. It's not THAT there are stance/Tesla/GTR vs. Corvette threads. It's that the shitposting contained therein is so rampant as to spread to multiple threads, EACH DAY. It's frustrating because I want to be informed or entertained when I visit here, but it's the same shit. Guess that's what I get for expecting quality from Veeky Forums, though.

Mate

it's literally like 2-3 people that are ruining the board, it's pretty crazy when you think about it.

wanna know how i know you're newfags

Right? Day in, day out, almost every day, dusk to dawn. There are small businesses out there run with less dedication. What do they get out of it?

If you go that low you should be running on bags.

>Veeky Forums love stancing

Am I in bizarro Veeky Forums?

Autismo points probably

I just spam Veeky Forums related anime girls when the shitposters start, sometimes it derails it enough to make it un-derailed.

we bullied gs400gypsy off his trip because of his stance faggotry

>Why does Veeky Forums love stancing so much?
Is it opposite day?

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

Just imagine if those dickcakes put their autism to good use, get a job or a hobby with physical reward.

We'd have a shitton of rich autismals.

>slamming your shitbox
>Not battle stancing it.

Never gonna touge it.

>in order to put out the fire i pour gasoline on it
LOL

>this
I was going to do something like that but my shitty towns roads would fuck my mr2's shit up if I did. So the car gods have spoken

DO NOT DISRESPECT SATANIA

If you had enough gasoline and you could get it all into the fire fast enough it could put the fire out though. So he does make a point. Just not a very good one.

The fire rises.

Don't forget eternal chickenposting.

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

Wanna know how I know you are?

*cockposting