/msg/ - Maplestory General

pass me the ketchup edition

maplestory.nexon.net/news/20906/v-183-kerning-city-superstars-update-preview
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

POST YOUR IGN IN THE THREAD ALONGSIDE WHAT GUILD YOU'RE JOINING OR IT WILL BE IGNORED

>Ellinia
v162.4. MEATVIVAL HERE
ellinia.net/

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v177+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>Skypia
4x/2x/2x/[5x Quest] v83 with v62 elements. Has up to Chaos Horntail. Small Japanese/English server.. Very cozy.
skypia.online/
Whisper Miku to join.

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.

APPLY TO Love or Pay2Win in REBOOT
APPLY TO Waifus on Windia
WHISPER ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
WHISPER Chow on BERA
APPLY TO SPOOKY IN ELLINIA
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

back2gaming.com/guides/how-to-tweak-windows-10-for-gaming/
b.rdkls.com/2009/09/windows-7-nagles-algorithm-and-gaming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

last thread was my first /msg/ thread in almost two years
was it supposed to archive so early?
oh and let's maplestory etc.

it dies when i'm not around to bump it because i take naps/play games and forget but i remake it as soon as i notice so it doesn't matter too much

whats the best way to find a guild now? I made a new character in reboot and spammed J>Guild in Henesys for like 15 minutes and didn't get a single invite...

any Veeky Forums bros have a guild that's recruiting?

BIG, MEATY, SERVER

oh hell yes

Check reddit, people usually advertise there. I was in Storm which was pretty cool, also you just apply through guild tab now.

How does trading VP work?

ask what they need, buy it, while in trade do @offercash 1 (item name)

>ywn get a random invite from a random guild and make tons of new pals

>get back to maplestory on reboot after not playing since a year ago and notice i've got 3 miracle circulators from somewhere
>my lvl 150 main has some shit epic inner ability
>roll my way to unique with like 30k honor points
>roll a legendary ability with my first circulator

I'm not sure if this can be considered lucky or unlucky, I feel like I got to legendary super easy but I still have complete shit lines, is it worth rolling for attack speed or is cubing equips better for spending my mesos at my level?

Why not post in /mmog/? We could benefit from more posts and you could benefit from a thread that bumps itself.

no way
racemixing with other generals is bad and makes a mess of posts when people only come here for maplestory, not other mmos

because the 5 people in the msg cult refuse to do so. just let the thread die honestly

man that is the best, when I started maplestory I joined a party leaving lilth harbor with a bunch of other

/msg/ will hold on with a death grip until it can no longer hang on with its clammy skeleton fingers

thats a card game general

Dead game is dead

Have a good night /msg/

sugartits is pretty

10/10 character design, a shame the anime is so boring.

t h i c c

explain ellinia to me, i haven't played maplestory in forever. does this have rebirth? i see crazy damage in ellinia videos which makes me think this.

no rebirths

this means that you can't combine skills from different jobs, right? just want to make sure because i hate that shit.

no, but skills are buffed so thats why damage is inflated, also NX is farmable and late game you get shit tons you can get upto 72% of your stat on 1 item and get like 600%+ boss damage

sounds neat, time to give it a try.

around how much range should I have at 200 on ellinia

I have less than 100k buffed

>Popular Reboot guild
>Wild Hunter with 30mil range :^) joins the guild inviting people for Lucid carries :^) :^)
>Leader says "well he seems nice offering carries and all so let's keep him"

Well at least I can get some free Hmag coins

depends on your gear and how much you leeched, my BT leeched all the way to 200 with starter equips and had 30k range but my MM with 21%+ maple onyx had around 120k buffed.

i love BEEF

i love u

What's the best way to convert cash into mesos in ElliniaMS?

convert to MLG and sell (1.2m nx to ~75m meso), or sell as nx (buy the cubes/whatever they want, sell for a bit higher than MLG)

What is MLG? I google it and it's just Major League Gaming.

maple leaf gold, quick move > first npc > trade golden maple leaf

lol

what's the point of DA using the maple warrior active? I've noticed most DA in ellinia are using the active but it shouldnt give them shit??

1. Explorers
2. Heroes
3. Sengoku
4. Nova
5. Resistance
6. Demon Slayers
99. Cygnus Knights
9000. Jared from SubwayTM
9002. Adolf Hitler
9003. Special Snowflake Classes aka Kinesis, Beast Tamer, Xenon, and Jett

Best classes to main POWER RANKINGS btw

Question.

Is crafting completely obsolete in REBOOT?

Yeah unless you want the Meister set

You should smith arrows to 10 so you can make your jap weapon, outside of that it's kinda useless. Meister set if you /really/ want it but it's not even best in slot.

Oh, also alchemy to lv6 or so to extract pensalir (earn more on average selling the resulting philo stones than selling gear), fuse lv5 hats or something to get it quick.

roo

>resistance below nova

where do you use legend awards coins

quickmove > npc below boat > trade event coins

alchemy is a meme, it takes way too long to extract and it'd be more effective to just keep farming

why do players degenerate into hene hos?

grinding gets boring so you turn to socializing and merching

What is a good way to get nx on ellinia

Have they added Zero to reboot yet

FUCK HMAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pokemon

how do I farm castle golems without getting 1 fps? is there something i should be toggling off???

there's a bunch of graphics settings under the game options NPC you can disable at your discretion, but I didn't have to change any of them
there's the regular settings graphic slider too

How the fuck does Ayame work?

Lf>discord inv

Please play our game.

playrien.com

v83 private server 3x exp 1x drops

Pm Kult, Lolicon or Scarlett to join the >best guild in the server

play skypia actually

Anonymous
>Ranked 49th
>HP wash at all
>>>Named after wan piss

Come join a top 7 server with an invested playerbase and a leadership that actually cares.

holy fuck i never realized that in the temple of time the dude who lost his memories (Kao) is you, i always just skipped through the questline and this time i happened to notice that he takes his hood off and has your face

Who official here?

Is pet autobuff any good? The pet package looks enticing. Can I put V Matrix Decent SE and SI in it?

Hero or Dark knight? i can't get buff duration at all, so which one will be better? GMS

Does being lvl 14x even mean anything in the degenerate wasteland known as 2017 gms? I have a bladesmaster around that lvl, last I played him was.. 5 years ago? I was in a decent guild, was shittily funded, but had loads of fun until my guild fall apart.

It'll save you a few days of grinding but beyond that it's really not worth much. The Ellinia guild is pretty active right now if you're looking for a guild though. We had 15+ people online yesterday.

you mean the post-bb server? eh. If I wanted to play post BB l, I would rather go back to the real thing

Hero imo, DK doesn't really have the utility that it used to since the only bosses you even need HB for are extreme end game

anyone can invite invasion to spooky on ellinia ?

All Stats % applies to hp in meat.

it's bugged rn and it doesn't

what world what world what world

khaini

nvm

spookle

i'm back is meat dead yet lol get rekt

If you guys are lagging while attacking on meat use these guides.
Windows 8/10: back2gaming.com/guides/how-to-tweak-windows-10-for-gaming/ (the section under "Nagle's Algorithm")
Windows 7: b.rdkls.com/2009/09/windows-7-nagles-algorithm-and-gaming/

Wow, 5th job fucking blows. Who thought of this grind for RNG skills concept?

koreans, the masters of grind, the people without a life?

noticed my game shits itself and turns into a powerpoint presentation after 20-40+ minutes of grinding

realized that the guides are for network lag and not framerate lag, shit

It also fixes framerate lag. I used to drop to 1 FPS when hitting mobs before I used the guide.

what map is the furthest away from henesys in terms of how many portals you take

Without hyper teles, I'd probably assume Lachelein

slurp

humm m

You get Maple Guide tele to it after 220, nigga.

I was assuming maple guide was excluded, in that case it's probably something like the Ghost Ship boss map

meet

>takes 2 hours just to get one arcane force

kk i quit, fuck this shit

5th job was a mistake