COIN CUCKS

Ahahhahahahahahhahaa bitcoiners on suicide watch!! Which one of you bought at 1180?! You coiners ready for the dump to 500?! Hahahahhaha pathetic.. Thinking you can just buy some virtual money and it will keep going up!
Screencap this for when it hits 500-

Other urls found in this thread:

rarepepe.party/
i.giphy.com/l0MYNlLOZd8Xvt2Ao.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought 0.10 at 1100 just fuck my shit up

Remember you don't lose any money until you sell!

Tell your grand kids you bought the dip and held to your bitcoins when they were only worth $850!

They'll be worth millions in the future! This is the last chance to buy it at a discounted rate! Anything is possible if you believe in yourself user-desu-san!!!!!

I think this dump could reach 300 or 400. It went up way too fast and you fags got way too greedy. I remember everyone laughing at the nocoiners now look who's laughing coincucks!!!

COPE!!!!! Remember the longer you take to sell the lower it goes! We could be in the 700s tomorrow!
>you don't lose any money until you sell
Yeah be careful falling for this meme, you could be a bagholder for years.
>remember there's still bagholders holding litecoin from 40$!!

MOAR crying is in your future

Bitcoin functionality does not come from its price but the ability to send any amount of money. Its impossible for whales to cash out without dumping the price, the amount of coins traded every day is a tiny fraction of the total amount. There's tons of whales waiting to cash out, they pump the price up so they can sell their coins to gullible cucks wishing to get rich. It's like playing a giant game of chicken with your money.
>and you guys are losing

jesus fuck it might go down to $750 at this point fuck... I like bitcoin and all, but i'm glad I didn't buy today like I was planning on, I'll wait til it's stable, or is that a bad idea? I genuinely don't wanna get fucked like

Hahahha even lower now just 20 mins after this thread was created!!

Back to 700 for you coin cucks!
The bubble has popped again! When will you learn...

I think we'll see 500 or 600..
I don't think you guys follow the development much.. The blocksize debate still has not been solved. Bitcoin cannot scale to 1mil per coin it would take years for your transactions to send if the market cap x10

holy shit, yeah guys who bought at $1,100 got anally fucked in the wallet, I might just fuck off from BTC altogether

>Bitcoin functionality does not come from its price but the ability to send any amount of money. Its impossible for whales to cash out without dumping the price, the amount of coins traded every day is a tiny fraction of the total amount. There's tons of whales waiting to cash out, they pump the price up so they can sell their coins to gullible cucks wishing to get rich. It's like playing a giant game of chicken with your money.
Bitcoin is worthless except for laundering money therefore it'll never be used by a lot of people because not everyone is trying to hide. There's also the problem of scalability like this user said:

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Looks like "nonlinear" get the last laugh. Keep coping bitcucks!! Buy the dip guys! The dip to the ground ahahhaha.
Feels glorious being a nocoiner now.

This is one dangerous board. People getting conned out of their money by obvious shills.

I bought it at $900, spent $50 used my profits to buy a seedbox and VPN for my dealer, then I donated the rest of it to my private tracker to get VIP status before it plummeted. I'm reading these posts of people buying above $1100 and laughing my asses off. I love bitcoin but if you guys thought 35% growth was sustainable you're fucking idiots.

it has been solved, with sigwit, its just up to the chinks to stop holding back progress and update to it.

Coinfags, when will they ever learn?

dont know about you but ive made more money with bitcoin & shitcoins than i have from any other market

Sigwit doesn't solve anything. It only delays the problem. Sooner or later, the block size must be raised to support more transactions and that will be the end of decentralization.

it will NEVER hit that low

youve got it completely backwards. theres no universe where you can raise the block size enough to support all the transactions a legitimately large and useful system would need. you need "second layers" built on top so only the most important transactions are included and shared with everyone. increasing the block size to 2, 10, even 100 mb only delays the problem, segwit enables solutions that can scale to the kind of tx volume major payment processors see today. segwit isnt the only way to allow these second layers to work, but its the most tested and complete way, and its already ready to be soft-forked in, where nothing else is.

FUCK ITS POPPING
GET OUT NOW
SELL SELL SELL

Neat, I'll go buy them later.

warning: do not buy a single bitcoin until it reaches

>When will you learn

No biggie pal, I'll just buy when it hits $300 and hold till it shoots back to $1000 at the end of the year like it usually does. No harm no foul, don't know why you're so upset about it lol.

>all those months of 'COPE' from shills

I hope those same shills are taping up their car windows right now

>reminder it will drop to +/- $760 and then continue the grow like normally

I saw those threads back when it was $600. You realize that they were correct, right ? If you had bought at $600 you could've made mad profits, even today after the crash you could still have made amazing profits.
The shills were the ones telling us to buy at $1000+. That's just stupid.

>tfw got 0.9 by dollar cost averaging over the years and lost 0.05 on the way down today and can't buy back in somehow
or should i just wait in case it dips below 800€ again?

I love it when people say things like this. In BTC people are constantly proved wrong. A drop to 200 could happen this month. All it would take is a flash crash or accident. It could very well be people got sick of whats happening and just sell off back to old prices. Look at all the other alt-coins in the market. They all drop like rocks as soon as they start trading.

meme coins

Something tells me it won't go much lower than this. Btc is just about where it was at before the pump and it's feeling very bottomy to me

it will of course overshoot a bit downward then correct nature of the market and all we will see $700 bitcoin and soon.

That's a sound assumption. But "we're going to the moon" is definitely called off for another year or two.

I'm still waiting for a BTC killer app. Right now it's just an investor circlejerk. Very little value comes from actual utility, most of it is from speculation as best as I can tell. Are we really supposed to buy that BTC will build the same irrational value in 5 years that gold built over the last three millennia? Seems fishy to me, especially since BTC is on a cycle almost completely removed from the actual economy. But if anyone can tell me a real (legal!) purpose for BTC, I'm happy to change my mind.

So if it's only speculation, like with the stock market, you only go to the moon right before the bubble bursts and Average Joe hops on the train. And again like the stock market, this doesn't happen right after a crash like we're seeing now. "Come buy BTC, it's the next gold. Oh, btw, last month people lost 20% of their value in like 3 days" doesn't have a nice ring to as a sales pitch.

I bought in the 600s. If I'd sold when it shot up I'd be praying it drops to 600 just so I can get back in where I was before. This way, I'm just checking like once a day to see what's up, and not worrying about it.

How much do you expect it to go up ? I don't know what you're waiting for, it's probably not going above $1500 anytime soon.

ITT: kids under 18 who don't know what the phrase "reversion to mean" is

originm

Buttcoiners ladies and gentleman. This fucking delusion.

>reminder you haven't made money until you sell your buttcoins

>tfw you missed all the action being sick

Implying we want to trade it back for paper money

It's true bitcoin may end some day, that remains to be seen. But the "end of decentralization" is the mot retarded thing I've ever heard. It's like saying the sun won't come up tomorrow. You sir are an idiot!

Bitcoin was the first decentralized crypto. Basically an experiment on how to get it right. You really think the experiment stops with bitcoin? LOL fkn retard.

>implying people aren't selling all the time for real currency

But you'll just hand-wave and say something bad about fiat.

Don't listen to this retard, buy at ~500

NOCOINERS COPING HARD

LAST CHANCE FOR DIP

COPE

bitcoins always go up in the long run. So you might be making a loss now but the prices don't always stay low they usually go up in the long run.

Lots of things keep going up in the long run until they don't.

um, thats just a company and not the future of decentralized currency being used over the internet...

Ummm can you predict the future?

>you can't

You can't fucking buy more if you don't sell them. You're eternally fucked for like 3 years or whenever. SELL THAT SHIT NOW!

the sun will come up tomorrow =^)

And most coiners are still fools.

Hey we are pretty good at this.

He did.

Goes by the name Mr. /x/ or some feg shit like that.

Chinese miners need bitcoin to be 400 or 600 (I actually don't remember which of the two) to remain profitable, therefore it will never go lower than that

its funny to see all the people who now feel vindicated about missing out on their only chance to get rich because of a 20% drop after a huge bubble. no one gives a shit about the people who bought in over the past month.

That is really interesting. There are lots of instances where a coin becomes unprofitable and the just keeps going down in value, but the people are still trading it. I think miners continue to mine even though they have no immediate gain. You should post a link.

nigger, you can't have it both ways. If the chinese are manipulating the price, they won't let it go below their margin of profitability, as most of their profits come from mining. Considering that they stopped the pump, there is no reason why they cannot stop the pump.
>I think miners continue to mine even though they have no immediate gain.
do you even capitalism 101?
>You should post a link.
do your own research, this isn't reddit

FUCK YOU Veeky Forums. I BOUGHT A $400 K FUCKING HOUSE BECAUSE YOU PROMISED ME THIS WOULD PAY OFF. I CAN'T FUCKING AFFORD THAT. I BARELY MAKE $20 K PER YEAR.

I PUT MY ENTIRE SAVINGS ACCOUNT INTO THIS BULLSHIT AT $1130 PER POP BECAUSE YOU SAID IT WOULD FUCKING GO TO $2000 BY MARCH.

I AM 48 YEARS OLD AND DON'T EVEN HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE. I AM FUCKING RUINED! FUCKKKK YOU! ASSHOLES!

Nice pasta, saved.

There's a finite, predetermined number of bitcoins while the dollar loses about 3% of it's value per year the bitcoin only appreciates in value, much like gold.

That would be your vision of the future.

Doesn't make it o for the rest of us with vision.

They say competition is healthy.

Looks like it only makes you cry.

I mean, that's the theory, probably. But that's not what I'm seeing. BTC fluctuates wildly completely removed from real world business cycles. It doesn't behave "much like gold" at all and it certainly doesn't "only appreciate" looking at the last two days.

With a company, the company holds the product. They're in control of it and they can cut it off. 1 person with enough power can cut it off and make it go out of business. It's value depends on the people they hire and its only in their control.

With currency anyone can hold a value and its people who use the currency that have control. Anyone can use the currency and its not limited to who gets hired since everyone can play a part of it. It's not about that 1 person who has the most power its about all of their users collectively.

What I'm saying is that just because a company has value and currency does as well doesn't mean that their values rely on the same principles. A company can go much easier out of business then currency can since the person in charge just needs to make 1 stupid mistake and their stocks will plummet.

How about altcoins? Are they also dropping now?

Ether is a good investment and will probably rival bitcoin.

Coinbase and the IRS fully agree

good call bro u made me 80 on every btc

>Screencap this for when it hits 500
Will do. But why don't you put your money where your mouth is and just short bitcoin and make free money for yourself?

>because I don't know for sure it will go to 500

Exactly.

You can't trade when you're sick? You could do it in bed in a phone. What are you sick with, AIDS?

>>there are still nocoiners
>>there are still people who dont know pepecash
>>there are still people who dont know about rare pepe cards
>>there are still people who dont know that its getting on a japanese bitcoin exchange this week for fiat too
>>there are still people who dont know that a game like hearthstone IS in the making for rare pepe cards
>>there are still people who dont know that pepe freeze is coming
>>there are still people who wont bother to find the telegram group and ask more

Why are poor people so idiotic?

why do you no coiners set your self up like this? It like you want to be laughed at and look like a poorfag fool.

The price will continue to rise, in a 2 steps forward, 1 step back fashion, as it did all last year. You will fail to buy the dips, preferring shit posting instead, you will remain poor, you will stay in your mom basement, eventually you will kill yourself.

And BTW, I bought at $8, many, many years ago. You will never know such returns. Make sure you keep shitposting though, I'll keep the money.

It's at an infinitesimal fraction of 1 cent, so there's literally no reason not to buy like $5 worth of pepes right now. Collect them all.

Post link to telegram group, I have many questions.

@rarepepetradergroup

But i shouldnt. If you cant find this one by yourself...

Bonus vid: rarepepe.party/

Price is $950 and rising as of this post, $550 higher than a year ago. I've been accumulating since 2012.

You nocoiners that post during corrections/dips are adorable coping cutie pies :)

I feel ur pain

> tfw reddit conned you into spending your life savings when it hit 1.1k
they said it wasn't going to drop

>buying bitcoins instead of generating bitcoin profits trading futures on OKcoin

Just buy enough for seed capital and start trading, you fucking losers. I made over 10BTC in December alone, this shit is a fucking ATM

Just wait, senpai.

Bitmex is so much more fun (if you like being freaked out).

I worked in the same Accelerator (incubator) with the bitmex guys and know them personally. Good guys. AMA

Wow, I show interest in your bitcoin scam and you treat me like a dick. Fuck you. You're breaking global rule 10, just reported you, you fucking faggot.

I'm learning the ropes on 10x and 20x before i try fucking with mex shit

still ridiculously profitable with 10/20

It's here to say stuff?
i.giphy.com/l0MYNlLOZd8Xvt2Ao.gif

you sir are a rule abiding faggot

kek

Well you have to be a special kind of an idiot breed to buy at top, in an obvious bubble and in 4 digits.

>memecoin
>"future of currency"

you shitcoiners are always so funny

Coinbase in my eyes is taking off with their app. It won't be a while until people start buying it, but I'm holding out for when it happens. Also, I'm making investments in other alt coins.

Honestly my confidence has been shaken by the recent drop I'm not keen to plow in and buy at $930

Ok boys, I want to be a newcoiner; someone red pill me on the process of buying bitcoins.
Where do I go, how do I start?

You mean bluepilled?

>Right now it's just an investor circlejerk
Tulip Mania 2: Electric Boogaloo

Good for me. When it hits500-600 I'll be able to buy some

Hodl

Only a year ago.

Hoooddddllllllllll