MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=318QozVlibY

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbUV7wWI9yc
reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/1z9npl/guide_how_to_use_a_vpn_to_unlock_titanfall_early/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Cora

sara

Dr. Lexi, i'm Angara

Jaal is best husbando!!!!!

>straight

Yeah, no.

Has to be me
Someone else might get it wrong

Vetra a lewd.

Xth for synthesis leads to the pinnacle of evolution!

He is! I'm going to give Sara's virginity to him!

Where was that implied?

Things going on on new bsn:

mod:
>There's been a bit of a lapse in confidence in Jaal being a bi romance because of a couple of things that have popped up:

>1) A weird, probably defunct sex scene between Jaal and only Sara Ryder that has been discovered.

>2) Lady Insanity saying on her Twitch stream that as far as she knows Jaal is only for Sara.

>3) danaduchy recovering audio files of the Jaal romance that didn't include Scott (well, only one, but it's assumed to be a placeholder).

>However, there's no need to completely panic at this point and think bi Jaal isn't happening. ashesborn is still confident that based on other lines of code Jaal is bi. The Sara only sex scene is almost certainly cut from the final game. It is being speculated that Jaal was originally a straight only romance who got changed to being bi at the last minute, which is why the coding is a little weird and Scott's audio files aren't in the same place as Sara's.

from a data miner
>All I can say that both of those scenes were in "early" folder, which contains data back from the start of dev from the looks of it (it's the biggest file among them all and also has tons of different cut content too. all of which is dumped into the same "test/ph" folder where Sara/Jaal and Scott/Vetra scenes are located right now). While newer scenes are in "rest", which is the smallest one and basically mostly contains Jaal/Vetra data which overrides some old data completely.

>Arrival dlc
>Confuses a scheme to capture and delay shepard aka a GOAL with "lul lets make theater for no reason xD"
So next you will tell me reapers are vampires and cant indoctrinate unless you accept them kek

If you are indoctrinated, you have no choice, destroy is fake too and nothing really matters because everyhting is in your mind, you dont wake up, you are still a cuck

>SAM is basically in synthesis with Ryder

>5 hours left on trial
>"too many computers have accessed this account's version of mass effect andromeda recently"

I went into this with an open mind. I was 100% gonna buy the game, I mainly got the trial so I could preload it. But jesus christ, between the constant crashing, lag in MP and now this, I'm thinking I'm out.

it can only go downhill after the pinnacle

you dont need to make a new thread if the old one isnt even on page 10. Veeky Forums isnt that fast moving.

so is it SAM's fault that Sara is an autist?

Wait. So Vetra may be just a lesbian romance after all?

But we've seen game footage of her responding positively to M!Ryder's flirting, haven't we?

No, Vetra is bi, but had a straight scene cut.

Nah SAM isnt synthesis, it is a cooperation between ryder and the AI.

Synthesis would mean your brain would be able to process data, calcualte as fast as a computer, you would be able to save memories and photos in pristine condition, you literally would be an organic with the capabilities of a synthetic meaning you no longer need to build synthetics since you can do the task yourself since you are the pinnacle.

Imagine being able to zoom with your eyes and all that tech shit, fuck synthesis IRL when?

Unless SAM is somehow their mother that became an AI

Or stay stable, you never know

Theres Male and Female sets of lines for Vetra's romance so no.

my femryder could flirt with anyone in the trial, even the "straight" characters

>other thread's already on page 8.

If we don't stay on top of it it just becomes a bunch of anons screaming about new thread when.

>Kett are transformed Angara
>But also they're own species
>Transform other aliens as reproduction and to enhance their own species

What was that scene and what does that mean for the romance? Sara gets to shag the raptor but Scot doesn't?

Okay, Jaal's and Vetra's romances were just altered, not cut. They are still getting the same amount of content as before, but it will be slightly different to accomodate their bisexuality.

>Everything that was cut got a replacement. Some things look like they weren't cut but instead altered to include Scott in Jaal's case and Sara in Vetra's case.

>hurrr reaper can't show emotion or antagonize
>"but that totally happened in arrival"
>HURRR B-BUT THEATER FOR NO REASON

Yes, there was no reason at all to stop Shepard from waking up and entering the crucible.

Also, and also in reply to , he wasn't indoctrinated yet, he was fighting it. Managing to fight it off was Destroy, failing to fight it and becoming indoctrinated was control/synthesis.

so uglier asari except you get all the benefits of being an asari too...

what's the problem? why are the angara such a bunch of ingrates?

To be honest i'm more mad at Bioware than I am Cosplay lady. Yeah she did a shitty job, but she didn't hire herself. She was an amateur offered a chance to work on a triple A game. I'm a pretty mediocre programming making discord bots but if fucking Bioware told me to make something for a billion dollars you're damn straight i'd take it, fuck it up, and then bounce away with my money.

>Manveer Heir left BW

maybe there is hope after all

It is looking like Jaal was straight until as late as the start of March, so relax guys. He's bi now most likely.

If Jaal really is a snek, then he can take both her puss and ass virginity at once user ;) Double snek dick

When do I use the VPN trick? And when does it unlock EU time?

Jaal sees it as becoming an abomination. Also up until now they didn't know captured angara became kett, they only knew that angara were being kidnapped

right now. hurry.

Why are you all believing what those guys on the BSN forums are finding? I mean, the code is a mess, they got things wrong multiple times and can't read it well also due to inexperience and ignorance.

Instead of getting so worked up about this, just wait for the guide or for the game to launch.

why bi all of a sudden, and then why no Kallo romance????????

>
Midnight EDT of the 21st.

Sara is precious

>hurrr reaper can't show emotion or antagonize
>projecting this hard
>Le theater is just you sleeping
>fighting indoctrination
Yeah i am sure the concept of being STRONK and trying to stay in control really makes you feel good about yourself and totally doesnt lead you to pleasant lies than reality because indoctrination

But like someone said, you are in denial, you cant handle being wrong so you ll make up all forms of retarded excuses to make yourself believe you are right while everyone with a brain watching in aww how stupid you are.

I will protect her grimace

Vetra is bi, you'll fuck her don't worry.

That is just them trying to bs people. Scenes were cut and then replaced. Just because they've got a replacement doesn't mean they weren't fucking cut.

I'll post a Cora.
>tfw she'll never sit in your lap so you can rub her to orgasm through her suit

Good man.

I really love how Bioware/EA are pulling the "harassment" and misogyny card again.
Gives me flashbacks to the times when all criticism of DA2 and ME3 was done by homophobes who just couldn't handle Anders.

I can't wait for the Kotaku and Polygon stories about this. Blaming gamergate, alt-right or whatever current boogeyman they currently have, and then giving MEA a 10/10 or 9/10.

Maybe. Hope Scott can romance him.

I'd rather not have to play Retard Sara just to see what Jaal's Romance is all about, like I did with Garrus and Thane.

I WANT TO HOMO FUCK A MALE TURIAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm annoyed if it means we lose scenes with him, but hey, it is what it is.

Goodness, you're right. I didn't even think of that! >Hemipenes often have various spines, knobs, branches, and other projections
So Jaal is not only the best husbando, he's also the lewdest?

>you

There's no "I" in Synthesis, only the collective, individuality and stoicism has no place in a post-singularity society since every being is linked to one another.

Seems to me you just want the "cool powers" while forgetting the social implications that synthesis brings, but then again so did Bioware so we got synthethic hats now.

>faggots still bitching about rbg endings

i guess mac really did write a classic if you guys still can't stop arguing the merits of each choice all these years later.

>"too many computers have accessed this account's version of mass effect andromeda recently"
Your platform has too many Geth installed.

>you can spec sentinel with nova
>tech-armor is a passive ability
THEY HAVE TO FUCK UP SOMETHING

>e-everyone is on m-my side, right guys?

Kill yourself.

How angara become kett

youtube.com/watch?v=pbUV7wWI9yc

I WANNA PLAY THE FULL GAME NOW AHHHHHHAH

>when SAM assumes direct control of your hair

some russian said s/he was a programmer. Who knows.

Because the gays complained about bioware being homophobic. Even though most of them deflated on Gil because he wasn't a white ginger lol

They are hyped again because of the baby, though

>Okay I'm talking to danaduchy on Tumblr right now and she's pretty insistent that no Jaal/Scott romance dialogue has been recovered, and she says she's gone through everything.

Boys, why does nobody mention the extremely shitty looking omnitools? It was so iconic, why did they change it?

We mentioned it in the last thread, but yeah. I have no idea why they chose to make it look so shitty.

How is BSN taking this? I assume they've started a complete meltdown.

fuck off why are they playing the full game?

let it be true

The entire trilogy was about shepard solving shit by being "stronk" and fighting reapers, you faggot. Fighting indoctrination completely fits that. And who says it has to make sense? The fucking Matrix didn't, the fucking skateboard kid realized the truth and woke himself up in it, so if you're going to argue with that universe, you lose, again.

Also, begging for other people to support you is really fucking pathetic, user.

Shut the fuck up, Mac.

I bet she growls deeply when cumming.

It feels like it's Cullen's "bi in the code, straight in the gameplay" story all over again, lmao.

>Or stay stable, you never know
that's called a plateau then

review copies went out to streamers too.

Heard some people say they didnt want a gay alien romance also.

I just want lots of pressure put on them to fix their shitty animations or admit they suck. Maybe it's just me but instead of defending them I quite like where we're at today.

Ah okay. I wasn't getting angry (oddly all my anger about the issues for this game have died) but I was getting worried. I really want an alien mm romance.

They probably won't expect people will find their new pilot cute and want to start a nonsexual relationship with him, plus it's not like you could fuck Joker.

If there is a next time ie sequel I'll put my hopes there.

There is no talk of collective hive consciousness in the singularity ending. Not to the degree that you speak of, at least.

This fear you have, of losing your "self", it is very funny through. I don't think that's very likely because it's an illusion anyway. you'll keep it up as long as you want it, no matter what kind of connection is there.

>flirt with suvi
>she shuts me down saying she likes to keep it professional
>would have been perfectly fine if i didn't have a dick

what a bitch

But Bioware already admits they're shit.

what annoys me most is how the squadmates strut around all the time when you are in dialogue mode

>During those FIVE years of development of Andromeda, the devs lacked the foresight that gay/lesbian players want an option on the squad? Or that there would be those who don't want a sexual romance? At all? It took them the absolute last minute for them to create two bi squadmates, and in exchange they cut two amazing romance scenes? So people who wanted to play as Sara lose out on a beautiful scene with Jaal, and those that play as Scott also lose a good scene with Vetra? And asexual players get almost nothing? Especially after Inquisition, when we had Josephine, who can be interpreted as asexual, or Dorian and Sera, two exclusive LBGT squadmates, regardless of your feeling on their romance. Seriously, Bioware, what the hell were you thinking?

>Oh my god I can't take much more of this back and forth right now...

>i’m… distressed

>I know I keep talking about this but I will literally be so salty if Jaal isn’t at least bi there have literally only been straight male aliens and it’S TIME FOR CHANGE

> like gil but i swear to god if jaal is straight i’m going to fight bioware!

What game allows me to be the biggest racist against aliens?

Well now I don't know who to believe.

One half of the possible story was about that in this shandified story structure. The other half was Shepard accepting one of the options from the crucible. The player character is you.

She probably bites a bit, too. Your neck, your ear.
She unconsciously tries to scratch you, but it never works with her smooth gloves.

I'd say ME1

Why do I have to wait the 23th?
Is it possible to change origin's region?

Well, as someone ignorant on the matter I'll only say what those people are discussing:

Jaal's romance has a trigger to both genders, as in, it can be started by both.

But if they misinterpreted the trigger, it'd explain why dialogue for Scott can't be found (except the place holder) and everyone that has played the game (the faggot biofan and the asian player) acts odd when confronted about Jaal.

fuck off ashley i left you to die in virmire

Why do they care so much about this shit? In almost every bioware game the person I want to bang ends up being gay or unromanceable and I never complain about it.

Me3

You can commit genocide

>Why do I have to wait the 23th?

Because you're a europoor.

>go check on cora for the first time
>she's all pissy
>she says out loud "a huntress shouldn't act like this"

So is it intentional for her to sound like a egomaniac here, or what. Coincidentally dropping you used to be in an elite organization when nobody even asked is something a douche would do.

>gays
>hyped because of baby

Absolutely not. Why the fuck would I want to raise someone else's baby? His sperm or mine, sure, but some total random dude? Fuck off, that's cuck shit.

I've never played these series but now i'm interested and i want to play it. I don't want to give EA any money, tho. Is there a safe torrent for Mass Effect 1?

You can use a VPN.
Just follow this guide.
reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/1z9npl/guide_how_to_use_a_vpn_to_unlock_titanfall_early/

Source?

You can get the entire trilogy for $10 used now without giving any money to EA.

Yeah but then you got like 100 dollars of DLC to buy with EA points.

Just pirate them desu.

just grab one month of EA access and marathon that shit

you're not saving EA by throwing five dollars in their face

She was Alec's second in command.

>Is there a safe torrent
No they will all give your Mom's computer viruses

You need to get permission from your imam before you play kuffir video games bismallah