/TFG/ - Truckerfag General: flooded in edition

>CDL: how do?
Save up your laundry quarters to take the CDL course at your local community college
>b-but muh recruiter said I can-
No, shut up. You're being retarded. Get your own license so you'ren't beholden to your corporate overlords
>hurrrr imma go lease at PRIME
You know what? Just do it. You deserve >>the best

inb4 44 tonnes
Inb4 Allie knight

--

>Truckerfag shopping for used trailers with caged brakes
>Pepsi is (not) a nigger
>Oily faggot wrecked his axle
>Gundam also wrecked
>Prime: wrecked by a horse
>Other prime: wrecked
>Everyone is fucking wrecked. We're all wrecked #rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruckersreport.com/celadon-investigation-class-action-suit-follow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Louisiana

It is bretty shitty tbqhwy. Went to New Orleans once years ago and it was a shithole. And that was before Katrina, I can't even imagine the place after that.

admit it

>implying the purge didn't improve nawlins considerably

I inb4'd you, allie

>'99 Ninja 250 project bike near me for $650
Tempts me.
In other news
>Loaner truck has so many intake leaks it sounds like a fire truck siren every time the turbo spools up

>Inb4 Allie knight
Daily reminder to report blatant attempts to derail the thread with spam.

Yeah they all fucking moved to Houston and Dallas and shitted Texas up.

>inciting discussion about a well known internet trucker on an internet forum about trucking
>spam

Id love to know what kind of personality defect you have IRL that causes you to be this assmad.

Just buy my Ninja 250 for $1200. It's an 05 with 7k miles. Has sonic springs in the forks with 15wt fork oil (sprung for a 190-200lb rider) and brand new front and rear tires.

The only bad part is that the title has an odometer discrepancy and that the fairings are off becaues I am a retard and don't know how to put them back on

Ain't got $1200 at this time but where you at?

>190-200 pound rider
Well that excludes every trucker on this board.

In a course today b/o/yos while our guru mechanic shreds our truck apart to redo the """""CVIP""""" that a third party shop did on the Kenworth. Fuckers didn't even take the front wheels off, to highlight the kind of quality service they provided.

Forgot to namefag.

massachusetts

Keks I'm in TN so that'd probably cost me a lot more in gas to pick up.

>Be Primefag
>10 days of vacation
>come back out
>not even halfway through the week and already over 3000 in revenue
>Nestle live load in Green Gay
>dude next to me has an overage of Naan bread
>I have 2 cases of it now in my truck
>loaded tonight for ALA-BAAMMMAA!!
>currently fatassing the Iron Skillet in Muncie IN

Feels good to be back. Any of you faggots wanna meet me in Bonneville in August for Raceweek? I got two guys already going out there with me. There will be

>land speed record cars
>jet powered cars (maybe)
>alcohol
>gambling
>bomb ass Mexican food at the Salt Flats Cafe in the Sinclair outside of the salt flats

free to come just show up and don't hit nothin

Forgot to add
>of the 3000 in revenue only keep 500 to to op costs

> Free naan bread
What kind? Peshwari, garlic, or plain?

I'm like two more rush hours away from buying a pound of weed and delivering pizza.

Lel if you work the weed right the money will be better. That shit's the best when you have like 5 people who grab ounces and sell and you get a pound or two a week just dealing with those few people. Make like $50 on each ounce or like $100 on the QP, and you really only have to do a couple deals a day to clear an extra $1000+ cash for the week.

Houston got pretty terrible tho from what I hear.

You are the niggest

That's some real world shit. And the niggest would be if I were trying to make $200 on every ounce. Never buy drugs from niggers. White hippie kids are the best for weed and party drugs and Mexicans are best for raw powda.

Who else shitposting Trucker Path??

It was a worthwhile post before you mentioned that.

>things only a nigger knows

kek. thought i was the only one

Am I missing something? Will they love me because I sleep in an actual bed at night?

Reminder this faggot @17145495 already got his image removed by the mod.
Always remember to report illegal content and spamming.

doesn't say but I taste garlic so it's probably that. I'll make sandwiches and soup with it all week I reckon.

t. butt-furious company cpm bitch

stay derriere-distraught

Does anyone ever usr their trailer brakes? I don't

>NO FUN ALLOWED
I mean 2 Allieposts per thread isn't going to kill anybody

Like parking breaks or the johnson bar deal? Because I don't even set the trailer brakes anymore when I park since my trailer had that clogged line and they took a minute to release.

(Acknowledgement Of Post).

Only when unpinning.

>Not making butter chicken or curries
It's like you don't even want to be East Indian.

Naan is breddy good though tbqhtfg, especially the garlic or cheese varieties.

Do you niggers have separate ac units in your bunks? My truck has this heavy ass air conditioner in my bunk that I think has its own batteries and it blows freezing air all night without the engine running, I love it. But my truck is in the shop and my master set me up in a loaner truck that doesn't have the bunk ac unit. Then today I started noticing most trucks I see don't have a separate ac unit. So what, am I supposed to open all the windows and sleep like I'm at fucking boy scouts camp sweaty and covered in bugs? Or am I supposed to just idle the engine all night just to keep the ac running?

just idle the engine faggot.

It's auto start stop. My first night in this heap of shit I couldn't even get the bunk fan to blow air unless the key was half turned and auto stop start was turned off. Ended up somehow draining the battery with just a fan blowing outside air and had to get jump started in the morning. I'm thinking maybe if I go to sleep with all my lights and my headlights on it will drain my batteries, thus causing the truck to start itself up again all night to keep a charge, thus creating cold air.

Need details idjit. What year/make/model of truck? Does it have an APU?

Prolapse, most likely 2015. I don't think it has an ap unit. On the passenger side where my AP air intake was it's just another key entry door like on the driver's side. But there's some kind of machine in there, I think it's a heater.

This is what my temp console looks like.

Well then if there's no APU bolted to the frame behind the cabin, then it has no APU. What you're talking about is probably a bunk heater. So yeah in that case you'd have to have the truck running for A/C. Now, some newer trucks, like the Freightliner Cascadia, have a 'smart idle' feature that'll fire up the engine automatically as needed. See if there's a sticker on the dash about it. Of course, a Prolapse is a totally different truck, but I've heard they've got a similar system.

Yes there is some sort of "smart idle" system. It fires up the engine when the battery gets too low to keep the battery from dying. That's why I was thinking about keeping all my driving lights and headlights turned on all night. They'll drain the battery, engine will kick on to recharge battery, and wa la. Cold air.

Yep. I'd leave the headlamps off as a matter of courtesy, the auxiliary lights will drain it quickly enough. And the word you're looking for there is 'voilà.' Kek

>Wa la
>Wa
>La

Jesus creeping shit.

brush up on your ja/ck/

>'75 Honda 500cc project bike also for $600 in my area
Hnng

Turn it into a cafe racer and post it on /dbt/, then sit back and watch the (you's) flow in.

Just saw a Skyline Pete. U in Pompano jeezy?

Keks I am in a loaner Pete today but I'm in TN. This truck is a disaster.

Anyone have any tips on how to turn my truck into a boat? I may need to if Indiana turns into the next great lake.

>wa la

Morning my dudes. Just another day in oil gountry :DDDD

That's sweet. You should get it.

>receiver tells me it's going to be 6 hours to get unloaded but maybe they'll get done faster
Kill me now

You get extra pay for that, or are you boned?

I'm not sure, Ill request detention but I'm guessing if there telling me a rough time frame it wouldn't kick in until past their estimate. The bad part is I'm heading home after this and instead of getting there early afternoon it's probably going to be late evening

I haven't done a pre-trip in 4 months

ISHYGDDT

That sucks.

Plenty of caulk and a second layer of weather stripping. 110% guaranteed.

>prey
lost

>Turn key
>Engine turns over

Pretrip: done

Seriously though I do a pretrip every morning but it takes less than 3 minutes. I turn on my headlights and flashers, make sure everything light works, thump all my tires, and make sure nobody disconnected my airlines or pulled the latch to unhook my trailer or tandems. I actually pop the hood to check my oil level and look at the engine about once a month.

I have never washed my truck

Fukkin called it.

thetruckersreport.com/celadon-investigation-class-action-suit-follow/

>Cincinnati bengals

Enddump daddy here
>somehow bend tarp up yeaterday
>in different truck today
>going down highway
>fucking rope snaps
>see ir coming off the right

I hate manuel tarps so fucking much

Are you a chef at wendy's?

>he thinks a circular inspection is a pre-trip

Fuck pre trips i like killing trucks

>check under the hood once a month

jesus creeping shit.

It fuckin' is and I want it, but that would be really irresponsible of me to throw down $600 on a project I'll only touch on the weekends. I got other stuff to do with that money… it pains me. Here's the other project bike in my area. Also $600.
I do a good one before rolling out at the beginning of the week, and when I get home for the week. In between, I just check lights + tires + coupling + fluids and eyeball the engine bay/suspension.
Pop the hood a bit more often than that, you should.
Neither have I. Skyline does it every weekend. Kek.
Well played Celadon't
wut

Pretty much same. But I have to check my oil every other day because Detroit 60 series runs off of it. Never check my release though. But I put tension on it when I park.

Also, goddamn Pajeet. Get it together.

>can't see the trailer number from the mirror
Who thought this was a good idea?

Why is this an issue?

>truck that arrived hours after me are now leaving
reeeeeeeeee

Lel when I drive those shitty ass old 1997 Internationals we have, I'm always hoping they have a bad oil leak or some shit so I can seize the engine on those fuckers.

But I don't do much of a pre-trip either as long as I have the same truck. I make sure my tires have air, check the lights, and check oil levels every week or two depending on the tractor.

Nice thing about big diesel engines tho, even if you burn a quart of oil a day, you still have like a week between "Full" and "Add".

Yeah I drop a gallon or so in every couple weeks. Nothing too bad.

check em

Good try bitch, now plz go

>when you go shopping at Iowa 80 and then can't remember where you parked

What's this wrecked axle business in the op.

Across the street at the pilot because I get free WiFi there.

Going out to a job on a logging haul road last weekend, I hit some bad washboard and broke a shock mount on one of the drive axles, which bent the air suspension valve shut, deflating the air bags more and more with each bump.

The increased pounding of the road before I could slow down enough, with no air suspension broke a couple of bolts on the fan hub, causing the fan to rub against the shroud if I went any faster than 50 km/h.

I use shower credits just to poop

>not posting the better version

I got a serious question for ya'll: do you need a CDL to drive just the cab part of a truck? Seems like a comfy way to tour the country.

If that's genuinely a serious question, then you're seriously retarded. An actual idiot wouldn't be dumb enough to ask such an idiotic question.

>tfw buy $175 half ounces from a 60 year old boomer and they always invite me to stay for dinner

how do you guys tell between a straight 6 or a v8 i can't tell what engine i have on my 2012 durastar. all i know it's made by international directly

My S60 was up to 6 gallons a day the week it let go. Bumped the fuel economy average on my IFTA up 0.7mpg.

The head mechanic that wanted your dumb ass to get out and see if the air lines were still there once in a while.

Just piss in the sump.

If it was made after 1980 it's an I6.

I play on my phone so much when I drive I accidentally hit the back button to downshift sometimes

#justautomatictruckdriverthings

Except I have a manual 10 speed...

Fresh cdl school graduate here, so i tried trucking but i'm not sure i'm cut out for it, after being with my company for a few weeks and getting around 55/275 hours of training i've had issues with driving around dense traffic and paying attention to the qualcomm+rand mcnally gps/mirrors/signage/traffic/mirrors/etc. plus missing exits and shit as well as a shitload of near misses hitting four wheelers.

I scared my trainer a lot and decided to quit my company dealing with a 2000 mile bus ride home from indiana->california, i just feel like a dangerous as fuck driver...

V8s have a deep rumble that penetrates through the floor and makes you moist.
I6 is everything that doesn't.

Then you are genuinely retarded.

You're just now figuring this out...?

>175 half oz
either you live in a shitty place for buying green or you're getting ripped the fuck off. I get a half for 110 Canada bucks

Of what?

I haven't even bought anything in forever, but $160-$180 is normally straight for some dispensary grade if you aren't in a medical state. And like 10 years ago before everybody started legalizing it, people would be charging $400+ for that one batch that is the cream of the crop but that shit was stupid.

110 will get me a half oz of dispensary grade weed from bc in Manitoba and in bc I can get it even cheaper. When I finished high school I had a guy who would sell me basically medicinal grade shit for 160 an oz

You don't have many niggers in Canada. Or Nancy Reagan

Must be a location thing. It'd about 160-200 for a 1/2 of good shit where I live.

no Niggers but more bucket heads than you could possibly imagine

We shaking freight again
>estimate for the swap was $5500
>total was $10,500
>jewed them down to $8900
>still had to go to a dealer to get the ECM reprogrammed
Looks like I've got some 70 hour weeks coming up to dig me out of that $13,900 hole.