A pigfat SUV is literally faster than a $500k Lamborghini

>a pigfat SUV is literally faster than a $500k Lamborghini
There is no excuse for driving a car that burns dinosaur juice in the current year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youwheel.com/home/2016/06/20/car-body-torsional-rigidity-a-comprehensive-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=veg8okG0LZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put your name back on alphonse, you're not fooling anyone.

Really? Post 'ring time.
'Ring time is the only metric that matters.

"Faster" means higher top speed. The Huracan will do 201mph but the Model X P100D tops out at 130. Pretty pathetic; I've done faster in my $3000 1996 1.8L Miata.

Your boyfriend must live downhill from you
Dinosaur juice is the only fuel available at most gas stations, and electricity still requires dinosaur juice through coal burning to make

Some of us like the smell of burnt dino juice...and the growl that dino juice enables...in this the current year of our Lord 2017...

So what exactly is your fucking problem faggot...

It looks pretty fast up to 100km but after 120 it looks pretty slow actually

There's not a single car faster than a Tesla in real-world scenarios. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you LITERALLY can't.

>real world scenarios
If by this you mean 0-60 and absolutely nothing else, sure.
Oh wait no, in this case the Dodge Demon is faster.

Easy. Probably just about any decent sports car will BTFO a Tesla in a winding road, touge if you will

>real-world scenarios
oh, so the tesla doesnt have full charge? enjoy that 8 second 0-60 time

the real world scenario in which I drive 200kph every day and no Tesla can handle that speed for longer than 5 minutes.

>Dodge Demon is faster
Wrong. ICEs can't match Tesla's instant torque and response, there's always going to be a delay between pressing the pedal and actually accelerating in an ICE car.

Speed limits are a thing outside your autistic chinese cartoon fantasies.

>Speed limits are a thing
so are reckless driving charges, such as racing between stop lights even if you dont exceed the speed limit :^)

>his car can't go more than 260 miles without running out of juice
haha my shitbox can do better than that

I can travel 600 miles faster than the tesla because the tesla needs to get recharged

>Speed limits are a thing outside your autistic chinese cartoon fantasies.
Ok so why do you need a fast car then, pussy?

speed limits are only a thing if you let them be... some places have high risk and some places don't
for as much shit as australia gets about its traffic police there are a lot of places I could go drive winding roads with good straights for >200kph stints with little risk of getting caught

>suv
>can't have roofracks

>'Ring time is the only metric that matters.
This

Lamborghini is the patricians choice of supercar, this cannot be argued.

Porsche is the ultimate patrician's choice.

>overheats after 3 seconds of max power
>runs out of power

you aren't wrong

It does seem appealing, but the torsional stiffness is reportedly pretty bad. Not having regular doors means they had to make a compromise. As a result, it has a rougher and shakier ride than the Model S, which does also have a compromise in stiffness with it's hatchback design. According to this website, the stiffness of the Model S is slightly lower than a 2005 Mustang coupe.

youwheel.com/home/2016/06/20/car-body-torsional-rigidity-a-comprehensive-list/

>hurrr the u.s only uses one source of energy
you're retarded

You mean the company that literally makes all its cars distorted 911s?

Man there is a lot of Tesla shilling today. Must be a response to the shitty first quarter sales.

It's a combination of new model 3 stuff and Alphonse being Alphonse.

>live in civilised country
>most electricity comes from renewables
FeelsGoodMan

Quick, not fast.

doesn't matter

This car triggers Italians so hard. They made Fiat cancel it.

They stopped it because pretty much nobody bought these.

It is a hand made halo car. Sales volume was never a consideration.

Sure it does.

stay btfo

>implying

sperg more

>>>implying

yes, keep sperging

I've literally only seen faggot man children use the term 'dino fuel' 'dino juice'.

lol, obsessed

Spergasorus Rex there has all the dino juice we need.

>0-60 is the only metric that matters
FTFY

Only people who can't handle real driving think say that, to cover there femininity.

>masculinity is this fragile
lol

BTFO

>SUV

so you can outperform everyone else..
nice lies.

stay btfo

Still slower than a fuckng Jeep!

youtube.com/watch?v=veg8okG0LZo

>modified

>Being cucked by a manufacturer.

No wonder you like Tesla, Probably Apple too.

stay btfo

Most sports cars in its price range $100k+ are faster to sixty and can perform the feet twice in a row without needing a charge.

>There's not a single car faster than a Tesla in real-world scenarios.

A real world scenario like a normal day to day intercity trip down the autobahn? Enjoy your top speed let than a Golf TDi or GT86.

I regularly do 500+ mile round trips in a day for work, a Tata Nano would be faster in that real world scenario.

Sadly for drag racers and Tesla fags it is.Probably the lack of balls.

Hows the Battery longevity there OP?

Can it last 30 years like my corollas engine has?

Bullshit. Name one car that's around the same price as a Tesla that beats it in 0-60.

Any $50k car if you do the test 10 time in a row and average the results

>10 times
>thinking the tesla batterys will last that long

That's not what the post claimed. That's like saying "any car can beat it at the drag strip if you run them both 100 times and average out the times". Dial down the stupid and try again.

You need to be able to repeat the test to get an accurate result. 10 would be the minimum I'd even consider to rule out statistical anomalies, like flipping a coin you may get heads 3 times in a row, like the Tesla may win the first 0-60 but you must average it out to find if the coin has a bias.

You can't draw any conclusions from a single data point, you clearly haven't passed grade 1 science to be so idiotic.

So the big selling point is it can do one thing once? Wow Tesla is impressive, you may have won dumb post of the century and proved 's point in one line.Congratulations.

Model X what a disgusting piece of trash.

DELETE THIS

Why because it shows the big problem with Teslas and the stupidity of the Tesla trolls by suggesting good scientific practice is applied to bad trolling?

[citation needed]

there are none. he's just retarded.

[spoon feed me mommy]

A modified Civic
Civic $2000
Mods $20000

Faster then a tesla

not an argument

Why does telsa always cause such an insane amount of butthurt with Veeky Forums?

I'm never going to buy one and they're expensive as hell, but anyone with half of a brain has to concede to the fact that they are a gaming changing car and an engineering marvel.

Like to popularize electric cars to normies and then to make the car fast as fuck and comfortable to drive? That's damn impressive.

>why do teslas cause soo much butt hurt on Veeky Forums?

Probaby cause they are norime tier cars, and there sub reddit is cancer, they think they are good cars.

Id say its more of a marketing marvel then a engineering one. I hate teslas cause they just dont execit me. Id say most of there tech is aimed at normies.

The second they make a fast, relible, long lasting, two door commuter car, then ill test drive one.

I also think they exist cause no one else exists in there market, in pure electric cars, the second they get competition they will either sink or swim.

honestly I love them. No doubt that they're immensely impressive cars.

Buddy of mine had a Tesla weekend. We spent the whole weekend doing insane mode launches in it from stoplights like a bunch of god damn ricer kids. So much fun though.

It's mostly the ass blasted yurops. The fact that a fucking eletric car is faster than their """"supercars"""" triggers them to no end.

Go back to /r/tesla

You are one of the reasons people hate teslas

>assblasted yurops
Keep proving my point chuckelfucks.

its faster than a 500k lambo for the first few laps.
Then it gets lapped by a ford model T hundreds of times

Quite the contrary, yurop loves Teslas because they get huge fucking tax discounts.

Some Euro countries already have plans to phase out combustion engine cars completely.
I'll definitely get a Tesla once I can afford one.

Why not get a decent BEV instead?

I like the development they are doing in eletric cars, eventually it might be the future, but the tesla just isn't what people think they are, they are pointless fast, it can be fast maybe twice and then needs to cool down, so it's not a fast car and it can't be driven fast.
Also if you discharge your battery too fast it will wear off the battery. A new one every 2-3 years, how green is that?
The energy it uses comes from an ICE anyway so there's the lost of energy from a ICE+Storage+transport and when it gets to the "super efficient car" it's already worst efficiency than a regular ICE engine
It's just all bs, a marketing trick to sell a luxury item and most fall for it, that's what I don't like about Tesla.

>The energy it uses comes from an ICE
My roof is covered with PV panels that can charge my electric car.

>combustion engine cars completely.
no one but retarded green parties(who never get more that 10%) want that

>who never get more that 10%
Here you go, more than 10%, just a little less than the Leftist Party :^)

>when you make a absolutely American post

>implying anything or anyone outside America matters

>10.7
wow so high
we all know Germany is fucked but neither CDU or SPD want to get rid of ICEs

You forgot to mention that the result is 8 years old, they old got 8.5% of votes in 2013 and are currently polled at 7%. All the useful environmental stuff has been done, now all they do is talk themselves into irrelevance with insane social policy demands.

Implying you haven't got that backwards.

And you also have a battery to save the energy from those PV panels. Replacing your batteries and car every 2-3 years
>I'm so green I don't use oil
Also good luck only using those PV panels in the winter

Well then you lost to a bullet, how do you feel that a 0hp bullet can beat your Tesla?

>PV panels in the winter
Do you know anything about PV panels? They work better in the winter.

>Real-world scenarios
That includes not having a full charge right?