Things you do to make your commute more fun

I like to drive drive like I'm racing, just at traffic speed. I if I see a sporty car I like to pretend that I'm racing them

Drive at 100+ mph.

Didn't we ride the same bus?

I like to downshift whenever i see a poorfag college kid walking

I drive an old Ford and race unsuspecting people at stop lights by flooring it and saying "smoked'.

eurobeat on the way to work in the morning

drive OST back from work at night

I have to play calming music to prevent myself from going nuts and legit racing down the road as fast as I can

I'm constantly shouting to myself.

>YEEEEAAAAAAHHH
>KEEP UP THE REVS BOYS
>REV UP THOSE ENGINES
>AAAAAND IT'S A FLYING START!

Sometimes I'm also reciting entire Top Gear episodes to myself in the car.

Listen to the Gran Turismo 1 soundtrack
>intro song as I open my garage door and warm up my car

Break check Wheel Trans and school buses whenever I see them and always cut them off when they try to merge.

If I see someone coming up from behind me on the highway driving aggressively I will actively attempt to box them in with the other cars just to watch them rage.

Pretend I'm on the autobahn in my Jetta

I drive down a very difficult road with a lot of uphill and downhill sections and tough corners

I time my route every morning to see if I improved and I usually drive stupid fast and barely use my brakes. I also try to drive as smoothly as possible through the corners as to not put much work on the suspension

Underrated post. I do this every day user

>those fat fucking hands
>a fucking acura
>holding the wheel like that
>that shitty run off area literally straight into everyone's car
>those shitty guages
>that garbage radio

I can smell the beard on your neck from here

try to block people weaving in traffic without it being too obvious

I race coworker home in my shitty Malibu. Crossing the lines on the back roads and everything

I know dozens of shortcuts around where I live to get passed intersections on major roads. Whenever I see someone driving like a megacunt cutting people off and honking I dive into one to trigger red lights then flip them off as I drive by. Did it today to some fat bitch in a VW Toucan, almost as good as sex when she honked at me from the opposite side :)

>lower top and windows whenever possible
>gud tunes, max volume
>drum on steering wheel
>wax pen

>two lane road
>someone starts riding my ass
>start speeding up like I'm gonna give them enough room to change lanes and get in front of our two car road block
>slow down and form the block again

I live in Orange County and there's so many stay at home mom cunts that fly around in their escalades or big ass lexus thinking they're so important so I just mess with em.

thats great, I'm in OC too and I cant fucking stand all the crossovers/SUV's around here.

>mfw holding up soccermoms on mountain straights and leaving them behind in the bends
>only to repeat all over again

>filename

>windows down
>blasting touhou eurobeat songs
>apexing every apex
>heel-toe downshifting
>left foot braking

Same here. So much fun

vtec

I blast Eurobeat and pretend I'm in an episode of Initial D. By that I'll speak some monologues like "That's impossible, the JEE TEE ARU is unbeatable on the uphill!" or "He's fast, he's too good on the uphill. I'll have to pass him on the flat." When a car alongside of me is going the same speed, I slow down just a little and turn my head dramatically and yell "NANI!?" When I want to pass a car, I turn off my headlights and pretend I'm doing the blind attack. In a sharp turn, I lean as if the car is drifting and make-pretend heel toe clutch and downshift.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who does autistic shit like this.

Same, 160km/h here usually lol
bruh i do this too, they get so jelly the look on their face is priceless
lmao
yo i play chick music like katy perry and taylor swift and alessia cara to calm myself as well
thats mean homie
takumi style
hahaha
toppest of keks
dangerous side of life
not the only one, i downloaded all the initial d music so i could do this

You aren't alone. There's one road that has twisties where I live (t. Florida-fag) and I always turn up the eurobeat and scream references from the show.

Left foot braking around 90ยบ turns. Or trying to drag knee on a bike.

>it's the sharpest turn you take the most often
>not going balls to the wall

>Cruising down the road on my way to work
>hear some muffled music
>look over
>NNNNIGHT OF FIRE DA DA DA DA DA DA
>some fat neckbeard in a miata is looking right at me
>he leans back in his seat and screams "NANI? SCREEEEEEEEEEEE! MASAKA, GEETEEARU HAYAI DAYSU"
>fucking floor it

>GEETEEARU

it's

JEE

TEE

ARU

GET IT RIGHT!

Oh man they get so fucking salty and the person next to me I'm using to make the roadblock has no idea so they might eventually speed up or slow down themselves letting the butt blasted cunt get by.

>mfw the cunt drives by staring me down

in reality they work shitty jobs and will be fired for being two minutes late, because california, and will probably be two minutes late if they don't leave two hours early, because california

and you are part of that problem

These are pampered trophy wives hauling the kids around to daycare or some fucking park while they do yoga buddy, cool your jets.

>in reality they work shitty jobs and will be fired for being two minutes late, because california

Do you even live here? 99.99% of California laws favor an employee over an employer. You can get disability for even the dumbest little shit and everyone's on unemployment. I think the state you're thinking of with lax employee protection is Texas, you get hurt on the job there you're shit out of luck.

I always carry toothpicks in my car so I can pretend to be Ryan Gosling from Drive. When I'm at a red light I lean forward with a toothpick in my mouth and one hand at 12'o'clock on the wheel and mutter "here we go again" right before the light turns green. I always accelerate before dropping the handbrake, probably a bad idea but if I have a normie passenger I tell them I'm doing a burn out and they believe me. I've had normies ask me why I say "here we go again" and I just tell them to drop it, and offer them a tooth pick of course.

(I drive a 2009 Seat Ibiza)

i try and annoy people as much as i can