Not the daily Australian Thread

This isn't a thread for 3 people no one fucking cares about

this is a thread about cars, chicks, booze and THE BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH

I just went for a run up to yarra blvd did about 10 fast pace laps before cops showed up. Car currently needs new tyres because I just bought it and it has a mixmatched tyre set up and they are close to bald giving me nothing but oversteer (pic very related)

What are you lads planning for this winter?

>heading up to snow with mates who have never been prob take em to bulla
>might check out bridge road brewers in beechworth (love that porter)

Only Aussie B/o/YS ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/malvern-east/motorcycles/wr250r-2015-only-257kms-immaculate-brand-new-/1139404388
discord.gg/6kkywDK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least some good came of that faggy "No pursuit" bullshit our cops have to follow. Did they get your plate?

I'm going to buy a Commodore on the weekend.

I'm excited.

Gonna get a track beater soon.

Maybe backyard turbo it and whack some coilovers on the cunt as well.

Melb meetup when

>p-please

Never. There'd be too many Melbournians.

Their also the cats that killed /dat/

The discord posted in previous threads isn't responsible tho their the good ones.

Falcunt detected.

Continue being in denial about your life and blaming it all on some internet figure that you decided would make a good scapegoat because you refuse to take responsibility for anything.

Go away right wing bogan.

Lol I improved o while I was here it was u dickheds constantly bagging me and ruining threads who cucked dat

Stay in denial

>lol it wasn't me it was everyone else

Case in point.

Well Jimmy and postie didn't help.

Besides you can't pin all the shit that goes down on this board on me.

Besides your still not talking about cars

Here's a new non cancerous thread

You tried to pin shit on Postie and you were obsessed with Jimmy because he was popular (for better or worse).

There's a recurring theme here, care to guess it is?

>hint: it's you

Fuck off and talk cars u blubbering wankers

O wats that u don't have any

>O wats that u don't have any
Don't mind the two blokes talking about their SS and Maloo in the "your car" thread.

No you really didn't.
i stopped posting on dat when you started because you ruined it.

>Australia

>second best colony

It was autists from Sydney and SA having a pissing match over discord that ruined /dat/ retard.

>Canberra meet up never
I'm probably ok with this though.

Yeah, nah, it's true aye?

At least Australia and Canada Poo in the Loo

Any updates on jimmy?

nope

last update was he bought an audi tt and a service record surfaced a few months later with a massive repair bill for the transmission.
jimmy is still being jimmy out there somewhere.

>audi tt
What a faggot.

he bought two astra convertibles coloured powder blue what did you expect?

That maybe he'd learned his lesson. I guess I expected way too much from him.

We made it 7 posts boys

Better than I expected

what the fuck is wrong with him

It's a pity he's a gay cunt, otherwise he could've spent his n33tbux on turning it into a HSV VXR convertible.

Good cunt.

What model/year?

that would be sweet but the dumb cunt spent those neet dollars on the audi + the transmission repair bill

That's because he's a gay cunt who likes hairdresser's cars. A VXR has far too much snarl for him.

so, swift sport or xr4?

audi tt if you want to be a true hairdresser

>suzuki swift
Fag.

who has what?

I have a Calais with a manual and MAFless tune
swift

I'm the SS fag.

>SS
>666
pics or many lax skids will come your way

I only have 2 on this laptop. I'm outta town with work. I posted in the your car thread .

nice, specs?

08 or ?

Whats the 6 speed Automagic like? Ive only driven 4 and 5 speeds

12', series II. Auto is alright and tbf I usually drive in sequential manual so I have some limited control over what's going on.

is it stock?

Does the trans beep when u shift early?

Naw, removed the AFM, re-tune of engine and exhaust upgrade. No beep, but sometimes get a 'shift denied' message on the dash if the engine thinks I'm trying to shift too early (both up and down).

>'shift denied' message on the dash
why is this so funny

What's the Australian version of a $3k civic?

has to be Japanese. not a bogan chariot

I've been riding my dad's XL250R a fair bit. I really want to get something new now. Looking at the WR250R. Does this seem like a good deal?

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/malvern-east/motorcycles/wr250r-2015-only-257kms-immaculate-brand-new-/1139404388

$1500 Corolla

500 buck hyundai excel

>Meeting up with other 4chun people
Sounds like a receipt for disaster desu

>went to some meets in the really early days
>stopped going when jimmy meets started happening due to all the autism and rage
meets will never happen again because of jimmy

$6k is a lot for a 250.

I went to a meet with some lads two years ago

We went for a drive around Emerald it was good

desu I went to a /trv/ meetup while in Japan and it went really well

They were all surprisingly normal people

Don't go to /dat/ meets. They are full of autismos that sperg at the slightest thing.

Discord was made because /dat/ was going to shit. Now it's gone to complete shit and blacklisted by Veeky Forums. I hope you faggots are happy.

Check your shift privilege auto cis scum

Yeah, but apparently the motor is bullet proof, and they hold their value well.
I'm not looking for eye watering power, just something reliable off road that I can learn to ride well on.

If they're that reliable why not get a cheaper one with more kays?

Dropping a $6k bike with 240 or whatever kays on it in the middle of a forest doesn't sound like my idea of fun desu

OP what do you drive? I live 5 mins from there and always see people parked up at the bridge.

It'd be nice to own something newish.

Any of you cunts been to qld raceway for one of the downshift or torque time events? I'm thinking about taking the SS to the downshift one next weekend.

Well if you're willing to pay that much for one of those then go for it.

I can't tell you what to do, I can only make suggestions.

It's between that and a DRZ 400 really. Not sure what would be best.

if any of you cunts see backbacker named yuri wish him a happy birthday from an anonymous poster on an autistic towel folding forum

$1k mirage
Prove me wrong

Got the wagon on the road, no power steering makes it a bitch to drive

you might need a cams license, you cant just show up if you were thinking of doing that. Its good fun however

>tfw bought a 2014 wrx sti

Congrats man, any Val without power steering sucks ass.

registering the wagon means taking the sedan off the road for repairs, needs rust repairs, paint and engine rebuild

got the Falcon as a daily to get around in the meantime, the wagon can be my shit hauler while the sedan gets rebirthed

Nice m8.
Finally got the coupe on the road, just ironing out bugs before we move onto my next project.

Which one of you cunts has the suburu wagon in katoomba

POSTIE POOPSIE

you should join discord, it's way less drama than here.

Yeah it sounds great, a bunch of guys going on about how much of a cunt postie is and how shit /dat/ is sounds really fun.

Hello

1 year and a bit since E30 incident

Almost exactly a year since Skyline purchase

Couple weeks and it's E30 time again!

getting a new E30?

why don't you join and see how postie comes up almost never

people actually discuss cars in there

He was in the discord. Postie kicked everyone and half the people haven't asked to join back the original one.

>austhread returns and starts getting to decent car talk
>muh discord muh postie begins again
if you want to be on discord, great, fuck off to it but leave the thread alone.

postie is gone and the discord talks about cars, not his drama.

join and see for yourself.
the original one is pretty chill

or we can talk about cars here which we were doing until you started bitching about joining discord.

really? because you faggots were bitching about postie in this thread a few posts in.

join if you want, don't if you don't.

Fuck discord
Fuck off

>mfw my friday consisted of driving from melbourne to shepparton to pick up parts
What a great end to the week

Hey lads I'm planning a trip to the alps. How icy and snowy do the roads get? Will I have to deal with any salt up there?

No salt, but it does get icy. Depending on when you go, you'll have to take chains for your wheels.
The great Alpine road is a great drive though, just remember that the recommended speeds are serious, so follow them unless you know the road well.

>you'll have to take chains for your wheels
Shit really? Where would I even get some?

I'll go nice and slow on the roads. Obviously not grandpa level but I'm aware that ice can be really slippery.

When do you want to go? I'm from Bairnsdale, so I can tell you a few food places.
If you're going up to Hotham you can grab chains in Omeo. Talk to the guys at the shop and they'll tell you all you need to know.
You don't have to worry about ice until you get above about 700m, so don't stress.

The closer you get to the ice the more you'll see chains for sale. I drove there once and only bought chains when I needed them because I didn't realize I needed them.
It's a great drive, it really gave me a sense of adventure with driving I hadn't experienced for a long time. I'm hoping Tasmania will give me that same feeling when I visit there.

Probably not for another month at least, gotta book a hotel, budget for fuel and all that. I just plan on going up there with the gf and maybe doing some skiing and snowball throwing. She's never seen snow before so I figure it would be pretty neat.

>went to the snow as a kid
>parents warned and warned that it would be cold
>didnt believe because straya, just took a jacket
>almost got frostbite on my fingers from making snowballs bare handed all day

discord.gg/6kkywDK

I did the drive through TAS. It was great, most of the roads are 110 and there's some great exploring to do. Spirit of Tasmania is shit though, make sure you get a cabin and do the overnight trip. You'll get bored of being on the boat in an hour.

Make sure to do some research. No joke, it's cheaper to fly to Japan and ski there for a week than it is to ski at Hotham for a week.

fuck off

discord.gg/6kkywDK

>it's cheaper to fly to Japan and ski there for a week than it is to ski at Hotham for a week.
Seriously?

I still want to do it here with my own car. Flying to Japan would be fun and all but a rental car wouldn't be the same.