Previous Thread: >LP's /tosg/ image folder
mediafire.com/file/z5azfwcrwly8w5x/Lolipan's_tosg_folder.rar

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=874

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=860
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=869

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt
>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=433C-g5FCaw&t
tos.neet.tv/npcs/57506
tos.neet.tv/skills/21008
youtube.com/watch?v=433C-g5FCaw
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=PVzljDmoPVs
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=PUhBykAA0D8
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/Bullies/ when?

Not so soon!

We must speed up progress, then!

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!

Do random people actually party in this game? I played during the beta when everyone was breaking their necks rushing to cap, has it calmed down a bit?

I figure if I start now I won't be able to level with you guys for ages since I'm 100+ levels behind.

uhmm, aren't there supposed to be some rocks for that quest here? did i get kim'd?

Why aren't you playing Wugushi, user?

NEW SWAAZ MOVIE IS OUT BOYS, I NEED MORE DISLIKES

youtube.com/watch?v=433C-g5FCaw&t

But I am!

What's the best way to get a Honeypin card?

>wugushi without wugushi outfit

gtfo

Moment of silence for our fallen wugus.

by paying top dollar to me!

muhahahaha

Put Fedimian back in the OP.

Do you happen to have a Gorgon card from before they removed Cathedral mission? I always wanted one.

People are already at max or 317. They'll have to make new alts to level with yo anyway so just do it.

I'd say the 175 dungeon, but oops.

People kinda bitched a lot about how hard leveling is so now the real progression is getting better equipment and buying your attributes, the leveling process itself is mostly solo until level 220 or so and with the recent hunting grounds addition you might even be able to solo past that, not quite sure on that though.

no sir i do not, wasnt aware it even existed. i hoarded magburks and kirmeleech cards though

Fuck, I completely forgot. Sorry, user. ;-;

I want to lick a wugu

that one is the boss who can ohko people, right? can sorcerer summon it?

Feel free to lick my poison darts, pervert

whisper beethoven

Yes they can but nobody did the Cathedral mission ever, I did it a few times but they removed it two weeks after I'd finally gotten a character who could solo the mission so I never got the card to drop.

Where do I farm muh Anti-Dark Bracelete recipes now!?

>complaining about fun in pvp
>while using a generic Inq build

When PvP is a flawed mess as it is, making sure others have fun isn't exactly high on your priority list.

tos.neet.tv/npcs/57506
IMC.

tos.neet.tv/skills/21008
What are you doing with your game?

Using gear in an MMO is cheating uwaaaaah

>LolichisSlave
Someone posted a discord chat log last thread and there was a lolichi in it. Could it be mere coincidence? I think not

Inquisitors can be dealt with by equipping one of the new swords with negative magic attack or just playing well with a wide variety of classes. It's not particularly fun but you don't want to kill yourself and others for participating in such a match

There is literally nothing 95% of people can do against your build except log out, die or pray for a miracle in matchmaking so they will be paired with a whaled up physical attacker

It's effectively using GTB while being constantly immune to physical damage. How is it not broken?

>inb4 b-but archers

> played blind when the game came out, got shit build of HL3 Corsair Doppel 2

I was fucking useless, I really thought this game was going to have pvp like RO, when PvP hit I lost all motivation because I'm not an underage neet who can nolife silver attributes for their mage or cleric.

Before I start again for a fresh Doppel, seeing as how Barbarian still gets all the love, how bad is a HL3 Barb Doppel 3 build? Purely for PvE mind you.

HL3 barb doppel 3 is a good strong build.

It's good, but HL1 Barb3 Doppel3 is even better.

>/tosg/ defending one of the most cancerous builds after whining about its existence every thread
Is this bizarro /tosg/?

how exactly those swords helps? by negating malleus debuff damage? what kills me is the pearls ;_;. very high block rate + leather armor + icewall to parry it and I still kys when they suddenly pop all at the same time in my face, very hard to deal with oracle inqs, miko ones are okay

fuck off autist, you have some superiority complex and dont even respond to people when they talk to you. retard

>any wugushi other than the queen wugushi herself (pbuh)

barbarian had to be buffed because highlander was much better. every single skill from highlander has a good scalling mod (moulinet 5 hits 200%, skyliner 6 hits 200%, crosscut ticks = phys attack, cartar stroke 4 hits 150% each, 300% no knocked down stuff, skull swing negates all enemy armor so you always do full damage no matter if it's the ET 40f boss or sialulai poata and etc while barb's don't (but barbs buffs are nice so..)...

The reason pears kill you is usually because you have malleus debuff giving them ridiculous damage

You can try just running over them with high block and leather armor with the sword or without malleus debuff, since they do 3 times less damage when you step on them than if they were to fly to you

When you're fighting an Inquisitor you're actually playing the game even if the prospects are grim when you're fighting a karga or an alsheyra you might as well just let go of the keyboard as it makes no difference

To be honest he has a point.. but the main concern is the lack of players. When the game was alive we had so many people queueing that we actually had a B tier metagame that was fun as fuck to play with lots of diversity and etc. Now every game has a Karga, there's no middle ground unless you loss/throw like 7 games and face people who lost a lot (and usually at weekend) to have some sort of fun. but yeah, his build is as cancerous as yours, you both should play 5x5 or kys

how the fuck you manage to get a #2 instead of a #1, got hunter'd?

guys check out this triggered white knight in my video comments, its hilarious

any ideas on how to piss him off more?

youtube.com/watch?v=433C-g5FCaw

Sometimes I die even without malleus debuff, like when I teleport as soon as the round starts to try a quick raise before ausrine dance and he setted two layers of traps. depending in the situation sometimes I tank

maybe the guy has 70%+ pearls attribute, otherinqs's pearls are much weaker in comparison to this specific guy

usually I don't care about malleus' sheer power because of missile hole but that -matk sword tricky is neat, there's one inq here who uses ignition and ffs. even if the nuke itself deals 1 damage thanks to MH, the burn procs with malleus' debuff are intense and there's always the panic breaking wheel + malleus debuff that cripples when you catch his partner. even with CS on cooldown, if he drops a good positioned wheel + malleus it becomes unsustainable to combo the raised guy

People don't like you Karga, fuck off.

well for one, i got 2 fights in my newest video beating karga 2vs1 with trash gears. maybe hes just shit?

keep ignoring people karga and being disrespectful. totally unnecessary

let's play a game tosg, post a theme song to your class build

can you link it for us? I tried to watch your video but 45 minutes... so I just randomly watched a few fights while at high speed

I will start:
wiz1 pyro1 link2 chrono3 sage1
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

youtube.com/watch?v=PVzljDmoPVs

Yeah he does, but my point is given the state of PvP right now, there really isn't much room to be considerate to other people.
Things won't improve til we get a bigger TBL map, more balance fixes, and more players.
Until then, no one is obligated to stop using builds that work.

I got #2 because I've been TBLing less due to the new server times and hunters/dievoracle duos/physical classes still have a good shot at killing me.

swordie3 qs1 cos1 dopple3
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

what class build is that?

1:05
19:24

2 featherfoots at once - 23:54

i didnt include the first fight in full because my partner helped, i dont include any fights where my partner helps. even though he died and i finished him off

How does initiate works? it says it increase my block penetration but it seems to stay the same while it does apply the debuff to enemies, also, i seem to be able to block attacks even though im using a 2h spear
Also, is joust int/spr decrease a fixed number or some percentage?

being inconsiderate doesnt mean playing meta builds, it means you straight up ignore people even when approached without toxic behavior. you have a superiority complex that is just plain disrespectful. you changed. and youre a piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

sword1 pelt1 hop1 cata3 drg2

Oh, I see. But imc needs to do something fast about those issues, this is the kind of shit that droves of players that REALLY want to play, not those pve qt memers that just quest and kill mobs. when a player shows interest into the game mechanics and pvp, this is the kind of player that is most likely to invest more time playing and learning the game

but if every time he queues to try something and he has to deal with you or in any wizards case, die by just using one autoattack because of muh pears or a sword guy that thnk he's tank and might do something but then he get chewed by a hunter pet for 180 seconds in a row, well, this guy will go back to league of autism since he'll see no chance of counter play

guys i need /b/lackup. please call me a piece of shit and/or call out the triggered SJW in my newest video. hes sending me paragraphs and i want it to escalate, i dont care which way it escalates. unleash your inner hatred towards me

Beats Karga AND Cats WITHOUT POTIONS
LOL

>i know that's impossible for someone like you and this is just a waste of time
>proceeds to comment anyways

Do they really have so many multipliers? Why are these gooks so cryptic when it comes to information like this why don't they just include it in tooltips?

I remember RO told you how almost all skills scale, unless that was added in private servers, can't remember honestly.

this is like the 4th time hes said this lmao. and all i do is reply with a 1-liner

"ya well fuck you feminist go blog on tumblr"

then he replies with 2 paragraphs hahahaha

he's a user, not your common SJW that you eats for breakfast, this guy probably has a thick skin and is baiting you

like any troll, ignoring is the best option, he'll just go way or break and deliver a 2000 words commentary trying to insult you as a last attempt, and that's when you kill him with a single "kysmm"

>19:24
Is there even a single person who can stop him?

ya im pretty sure hes an user just trying to bait him out

dont need advice on how to deal with trolls lmao....

all im doing is sending him 1 sentence and i get paragraphs so i find no point in stopping

>Warspear-Online
wtf is this shit swaaz

hunters... and a corsair with a whale weapon (non whale corsairs still deal no damage...)

its the game where i met azebu many years ago. its a russian mobile mmorpg, i was a moderator (until i exposed the admins corruption and pinned it in their forum for all to see) and i was semi-famous for playing with +0 weapons and beating whales who spent $1000 (id play a ranger and id kite the whale melee's for 5 minutes and slowly win, if they hit me once id die)

Matchmaking helps to some extent, you can still have casual fun in the lower ranks, but it really has issues of its own, like having the tendency to keep doing the same matchups if all the players queue again.

We'll just have to wait for IMC to patch things, but some of the fixes (bigger TBL map) aren't even on the horizon yet.
It sucks, but what can you do?
I want to maintain a high rank in 2v2 so I won't stop queueing for it, if matchmaking works properly and keeps the more casual characters together then that would be great.

am i doing it right?

the thing is Highlander 3 endgame is usually Doppel 3 that has fat amounts of attack from their powerful two handed swords + DOV super steroid (stacked deeds of valor can go up to 160%+ attack, and this affect all your skills from swordsman, highlander and etc).

with vast amounts of attack like this, skills that has a % modifier OR multihits are the ones that will scales great to the late game.

HL set:

Wagon Wheel: that one is just a 4th bash, but it's a better knockdown to combo with cartar stroke's "new" effect. Good one point wonder.

Cartar Stroke: barbs usualyl have that one too (hl 1 barb 3) so it's not really a true highlander privilege.

CS has two overheats and each strike actually deals FOUR hits and each hit has 150% attack mod (tos formulas are basically your (phys attack+skill attack power - enemy DEF) *1,5 on a crit+a few extra damage source like elemental shit and crit attack and a final *%attribute investment), but Cartar stroke's 150% means that, it does not matter if the skill itself has shit base damage, when you use this with a stage 4 gale slasher stacked with dov, all that massive attack is getting a extra 150%, four times so.. 600%.

CS has a new effect that doubles it attack on knockdown targets so you just bash -> cartar stroke ad bang, that's 1200%

Being Strike type, the Wizard skill debuff Lethargy can also doubles it and well, any wizard can do this for you.

HL c2:
Moulinet: Moulinet deals five hits very fast. So, seems a single multihit skill and this alone is good for business but last highlander buffs gave moulinet a combo with crown: moulinet deals double damage on crown'd targets. So you just crown -> moulinet for very fast five 200% hits and being slash type you get a +50% final mod with the cleave debuff from barb c1 (hl 3 barb 1 doppel 3 builds). So, again, the base damage basically doesn't matter, this skills is another way to hurl 1500% phys attack on your enemy

Continue...

>Get two guild invites today

WHY DOES EVERYONE SUDDENLY WANT A PIECE OF ME!?

so the best wugu build is

archer3wugushi3falconer1mergen

right?

You can easily get 1100ish the first day and spare everyone else for the rest of the week if it was just a matter of rank

He should go to LoL and stat in LoL. If people wanted to PvP en masse there'd be more GvG. Yet, you don't see PvPers gathering together and making PvP guilds to PvP each other, only people who want to play a minigame and belong on a MoBA instead.

That's not really enough to even get top 3, you need 1150-1200+ for that.
And it's not purely a matter of rank, if I know good players are doing 2v2s then I'll queue if I can.
I actually enjoy fighting, what's the point of building up a character solely for PvP if you're just going to stop using it to 'spare people'?
Matchmaking works (to some extent) and my build isn't that unkillable, so if you're climbing to the top ranks then it's fair game.

Skyliner & Crosscut.

Skyliner has 3 OH and deals two hits. that seems weak as sword 3 double slash buuuuut this is one is also special.

Skyliner deals 200% final damage on a bleeding target and hits very fast now which means that after a bleed, you can hurl... 400% per skyliner, with a total of 1200% damage by burning the three overheats in a row. It's VERY fast and well, being slash you can combo it with cleave too so 1800% attack basically in one quick sequence.

>but how do I make shit bleed?

Crosscut.

It's simple, you just crosscut something and they starts to bleed so you proceed to skyliner. But Highlander's bleed is not like other weak bleed sources that ticks slowly. The damage scales with physical attack too so it's not just skill damage. you can't increase it with %attribute, but your deeds of valor + fat sword will make the ticks do decent damage. Crosscut itself deals two hits too and while they are weak (no mod, so a just 200% hurl) but the ticks lasts a lot for a total of 10 hits IIRC... it's a respectable fast dot, weaker than fletcher or wugushi but it's still something that increases your total dps.

Continues for c3...

Vertical swing is the skill that I don't have much experience, but it has a weird mod of scalling % that increase with the amounts of debuffs your target has... and it's also slash, we need someone more experienced on this. it deals one hits with two OH only, but it hit's like a truck, 50k+ VS is a common thing when killing bosses and the party throws a lot of debuffs on it

Skull swing.

as you probably know already, tos formula is basically your physical attack+skill attack MINUS the monsters def before all multiplication. you can say to me: heh how is highlander that strong with low skill attack power that get reduced a lot by monsters' defense before being boosted by all those mods (after all, 500% of nothing is still nothing) and well multi-hits, besides being good suffers the most from enemy defense too (since well, each hit will get reduced by defense, unlike a huge blow)

that's when skull swing comes. skull swing just comes and say: "hey, you have 3000 def? I don't care, here, eat my multihits and %boosted shit" taking enemy defense out of the formula to multiply shit is a huge deal and also helps the party.

remember wizards crying that they 33 multihit frost cloud can't do shit on 3k mdef mobs and their hits for 1 1 1 1 unless they have tier 7+ weapons? well, this will never be a problem to you. currently massive DEF is not really a issue for r8 sword skills (very high base damage like balestra, dethrone and etc) but even so it's free damage and futureproofing PLUS makes your low rank skills deal damage even before a high tier trans weapon. Hl skills are perfect to fit your doppels rotation while cyclone is on cooldown!

NOW STOP PUNCHING HIGHLANDER

sword1 highlander3 barb1 doppel3

youtube.com/watch?v=PUhBykAA0D8

RO had some pretty fucked up damage and success formulas they didn't tell you. Specially after 3rd classes when they started adding stats to a bunch of skill formulas.

I can see why Highlander scales better, those new changes to Catar and Moulinet look sweet.

Do you have any advice on stat distribution? How much CON is good and what STR and DEX ratio is good? DEX still doesn't scale with rank right?

Nah, people still love mmos + pvp. they know that pvp is not the whole mmo thing, but raising a character, building it, gearing it and learning how to play it on a mmo's pvp is something VERY unique.

But yeah, moba is actually a resume of the mmo's adventure (you build, farm, grind, fight and take objectives, basically the whole mmo early-mid and late game in just one match), and that's why lots of mmo people that grow up playing MMO went to mobas (they need to work/study hard now and can't grind/farm five days a week to play one WoE at the weekend) so they just play dotka/lol matches to get their fix

TBL is a very good concept that imc did right, it's OPTIONAL, no one needs to play but it's here for you if you want and it's basically the moba team fight experience with your beloved MMOrpg character with lots of builds and combinations and etc, they did very well by making it a league that opens at X time instead of being a 24 hours open arena (but I really miss this from RO, it just wouldn't work for tos), that kind of shit hook people into the game with a ranking system but well, I don't need to tell you how they fucked up on balance, performance, arena size (5x5) and the gvg weak objectives...

Well, physical dps is basically full dex now. survivability come from gear and hats, and unlike archers, swordsman has a nice base hp scalling with level so you can pretty much go safe with full dex.

>why dex and no str

Gems got a massive buff plus high tier weapons. You do more dps with very high dex giving you lots of crit chance + gems attack power + hats attack (that also were buffed) + very high attack from weapons itself than the "flat" str scalling, even with the extra str from rank ups. Plus dex gives some survivability with evasion

Before that (rank 7 old days), str + green gems to achiev critical rate were the meta so people rolled :1 str/dex builds and shit, but now you go high dex/fulldex on any physical dps character basically.

Also, for highlander there's the two handed sword attribute that gives +50% bonus to your Critical attack values. A Single lv 7 yellow gem gives +470 CA. A 3 slots two handed sword could give you +1410 Critical attack + highlander's passive = 2115 critical attack. No str in the world can make up for the loss of this boost so you go DEX to ensure you crit everytime

is ToS still region blocking Indonesia?

>Again Fedi removed just because
Why we should care about /tosg/?

Sorry, that was my mistake, user. When the thread's about to hit the bump limit, please remind the next OP about adding you back to the list.

>Vertical swing is the skill that I don't have much experience, but it has a weird mod of scalling % that increase with the amounts of debuffs your target has... and it's also slash, we need someone more experienced on this. it deals one hits with two OH only, but it hit's like a truck, 50k+ VS is a common thing when killing bosses and the party throws a lot of debuffs on it

You forgot to mention it "Deals additional damage on medium and large-type enemies according to how much their defense has been decreased by [Skull Swing]." That skill has some fucking crazy crits.

>str in the world can make up for the loss of this boost
But they get crit attack from str toot? If it's boosted by 50% also, is there no slight dip in crit rate for the increase in crit damage that would be better?

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#
Lv 230 HG Bookworks or whatever they are called drops both Cannon and Leather bottom

Skills you have to charge the levels of should get full damage at 1 charge and each further charge should stack the damage again

whats the point of 2h swords giving negative magic attack if magic users cant even weild 2h swords?

red gems and MM

red gems? i dont get it. those give maximum attack. how is that related to magic attack?

MM? magic missle? for what?

why imc say new items can have 4 slots when armor pieces are capped at 2 slots....

Kinda missing old DPK for this dagger

Just use a -matk sword when an Inquisitor uses malleus on you and then laugh at them

Do you have a number beside your name on the left that is in the single digits?

>those give maximum attack. how is that related to magic attack
Exactly
>those give maximum attack
>Not Physical attack
>Not Magical attack
>M.a.x.i.m.u.m. attack.

This means maximum physical attack and maximum magical attack. In magic's case, this is the same as it giving mamp, since normally and with blue gems magic max and min grows at the same rate, however you get maximum magic attack with red gems while keeping your minimum magic attack the same. Why mamp is even a seperate stat, I don't know, but I doubt IMC knows anymore either.

>MM? magic missle? for what?
Malleaus M-whatever that inquisitors use that makes you take additional damage based on your magic attack. If you have like 4 level 7 red gems in your special hunting grounds sword, you're basically a mage.