over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3o5ssSIJso
youtube.com/watch?v=VcA3cCQfe3s
youtube.com/watch?v=EBEZPbw5dfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do I go out and buy something to drink or no?

TACTICAL VISOR ACTIVATED

Hana Song!

I love Lucio!
Yes, stay hydrated!

You shouldn't drink anything but water.

"Roadhog isn't overpowered enough. His shotgun oneshotting the entire cast wasn't enough, so we made his hook also deal a bit of damage"

- Genyus intern working at blizzard and they can't fire her because she owns twitter and will send and SJW army if roadhog or ana is nerfed

Here we fucking go!

Any good gamers can give me tips on Zarya? I always struggle to get enough shield charge on her do chrage ults fast/do anything

is a S L U T

>DSPStanky PTR

not borked at all

youtube.com/watch?v=n3o5ssSIJso

Jamison Fawkes!

Your McCree and Soldier
>lose every single engagement to Pharah

Thier McCree and Soldier
>kill you Pharah before she even gets shot in

How true is this?

has a dong

> 200 hours on Lucio, Master rank
> mfw these changes go through

any PC bros that can tell me how he feels on the PTR?

>Go 7-3 with gold healing/silver rest and 30+ assists (As Zenyatta)
>1414

Blizzard fuck off. It's not my fault you ranked me like shit when I went 9-1 Season 1 as Support and you fucked it up so support mains got shit ranks

I don't feel like climbing

>kill you Pharah before she even gets shot in
What?

Not at all. I play ana and shoot her down myself unless she has a pocket mercy. In which case I scream at the other hit scan until they help. I play a pretty aggressive ana though. I usually end up doing slightly more damage than healing.

This is your huckleberry for tonight.

>Lost 5 fucking placement matches to bullshit
>Maybe I won't get cucked this time
>Eichenwald
>Stop attack at bridge to point 2
>On attack
>Overtime push
>Cart is in the fucking square but not far enough
>Enemy soldier ults
>I charge and kill him
>I turn and ult the ulting Genji
>It's win time baby
>Allies all retreated from stunned Genji's screaming and we lost for no one one cart
>6 straight placement losses

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you, user, he's a very nice huckleberry!

Ballet loving markswoman.
>new cosmetics incoming

Lucios projectile speed increase makes a surprising amount of difference

>mfw rolling up on a mcmeme while speed boosting, getting 2-3 headshots with one burst, booping him into the sky and finishing him with the second burst

If you think a hero is too easy why haven't you climbed to GM with them yet?

Can I return him? He's kind of lewd.

Which hero should I main that is best at bullying autistic Mercy players?

literally any flanker

who tf cares its placements, you're gonna get placed a lot lower than your previous SR and you will climb like crazy with your next few games

If their tankdaddy isn't attentive, Tracer or Genji.

If he is, Winston.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcA3cCQfe3s

wow..this is the best lucio player in the world. no one in /owg/ can come close not even enumbere

Do you think it'll be worth the wait?

This. So much this.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBEZPbw5dfA

Rename this to /owg/ lucio.

Happens all the time.

I can do alright against a Pharah as s76 but really, if I want to crush her, I'll play Zen or Ana. It's still pretty hard if she has a pocket mercy, though, especially if you have shitty DPS.

any game that requires other players to be healers is broken and retarded.

Please do not bully. Hana is a nice girl and has no secrets. But she loves you all the same.

>finally make it to master
>get put with some of the worst people I've ever played with and streak back down to 3400
Why am I even playing this game

There should be a way to drop you SR without purposely losing games. That way I don't have to deal with a fucking Widowmaker jumping of the map the whole games and bringing th entire team down

So do I just quit playing now?

>Low elo
>Pharmercy running rampant
>Zaryas are unkillable annoyances all game because nobody knows not to feed her shield charge

reminder that the order in which you win games matters more than winning
decayed from 3.4k season 3
@jeff pls

I've played 60 games over the visible line. I guess I'm stuck here this season.

Be strong, brother. I reside in Gold Hell and know the feeling of just wanting to say "fuck it" and leaving your SR to rot.

Don't. Be strong. Be the team player you know you can be, the team player others can look to for strength and guidance. You have the power in you, you just need to properly tap it. It will take time. It will take effort, but it can be done.

I think it will. I hope its good. I'm sitting on coins.

/owg/ shitposts about this guy because their jealous lol.

he's god tier if not the best lucio or one of THE best in the world.
fps or anything in general?

Here's to hoping.

>>make new account
>>only play Widow and Sombra
>>play Huniepop and Xenoblade during deaths/between rounds/while walking to point
>>do placements
>>end up with 3200
How do people place lower?

>Starring [..] "ELO Hell"
>He placed at 2750

Nigga never even saw ELO Hell

>spend 15 minutes tryharding to win 3 points
>next match there's two people throwing out the gate, lose 20

I dont even care anymore.

elo hell is 2500-4200

Plat is elo hell, unless you just really hate Electric Light Orchestra I dunno

why is sombra so bad

>diamond
>pharmercy running rampant
>Zaryas are unkillable annoyances all game because nobody knows not to feed her shield charge.

I'm beginning to think that it doesn't even get any better at master.

True or false: a kick feature requiring a unanimous vote (5/5 not being threatened with a kick) would improve competitive play.

Best Huckleberry!
Sorry, all sales are final!

your mistake is thinking competitive rank means anything

Nah me and a friend calibrated low silver. We carried ourselves out all they way to play almost in one streak with one of us being rhein and the other him junk or me reaper. Once we got to plat we stalled for awile I ended up becoming a mcree main and him a roadhog main were we rested in high diamond we me even getting into master. Moral of the story thats the skill level were you can take any decent hero and climb for quite awile.

I'd say 2000-3000
And he's halfway out with the post placement buff so he'll be getting 3k+ matches.

>vote to play 5v6
why

Blizzard are afraid of buffing her into an unstoppable, intangible assassin.

in the meantime Symmetra Bastion and now Lucio get buffed nto the stratosphere lols

> only play Symm and Lucio in comp
> mfw these hero reworks

And in the meantime meantime Mercy continues to be useless because ANAWINSLOL

Maybe they can double up on the rework patch for those two.

She's not meant to be an assassin.

what is the point in winning if it doesnt matter at all

>literally has an ability to see low health enemies through walls
>not an assassin

Well people are going to keep playing her like one until they make her into one

If Sombra's passive applied to the entire ally team would Sombra be top tier?

ELO hell is a mindset, not a SR bracket. This is why you see plenty of people across all tiers complaining about ELO hell and plenty of people across all tiers saying it doesn't exist.

If you say ELO hell is where a player that should be significantly higher is being held back by their team-mates, then the law of averages will tell you that this is wrong. 5 shitters + a good player will on average win out over 6 shitters. Don't bother bringing up streaks because again on average you will have win streaks about as often as you have loss streaks.

My theory about people trapped in ELO hell is that since they are convinced their team-mates are worse than them, they try to make hero plays and "one man army" their way to victory. Unless you are a widow/tracer GOD you can't do this, and this mentality shows a fundamental misunderstanding about how to play the game.

NO ONE CAN HIDE FROM MY SIGHT

Maybe not with unlimited range, but if >50% health enemies were within a certain radius of Sombra and it was a team-wide passive, you could double up with flankers and get some use out of her.

If you ever want to see the game go full retard, reach 4k~ and queue at between 4 - 5 am in europe on PC

How can people still be complete idiots all the way up in GM?

I'd say she's more of, as her passive's name implies, an opportunist.

An assassin can 100-0 a target like widow/hanzo/tracer can.

Sombra can only dream of assassinating an ana in the backlines unless she's terrible.

You aren't actually a tank. You just pretend you're one. So stick to cover, bounce out when you have shields to soak up a bit of charge if you're desperate. Use your projected one to shield teammates who are going balls deep and use that as your main source of power.

She's more of a rogue/thief kind of character than an assassin.

What's the best support to break 3k with? I'm hovering around 2.9 this season and getting torb mains and feeders every few games.

i hope the skin is shit and you're disappointed, i bet you don't even have 50% scoped accuracy with widow

She's not bad. Sombra's like Winston. They're amazing if you can get a team to work with. Less effective in solo queue since coordinating with randoms is hard.

>Widowmaker's Ult doesn't remove her red outline so the enemy team can't see her

>Best Friends in the thread OP

cute

I know some scrubs who ranked silver irl and played with them on my smurf. Was easy as hell to pull them up to gold by carrying. I'm usually around a 2700 rank. Granted I had some control over their picks but they were still bad.

story time?

Wait until the shield portion of your HP is dented then use your self-bubble

Distribute your bubbles based on need, not want.
A soldier walking around a corner into the enemy team __wants__ a bubble. That same soldier after being hooked by roadhog __needs__ a bubble. Both will give you 40 NRG, but the former might cost you a team-mate.

M1 for lone targets or targets that NEED to die quick. M2 for groups of enemies, far away enemies, and for when you have

the game doesn't have enough players, so both teams are mixed it unranked, top 500 and

Stop blaming your team-mates. You will never climb, regardless of your choice of hero, if you blame your team-mates for your loss. You can't stop your team-mates from making mistakes. But you can stop yourself from making mistakes.

In order of impact IMO:
Ana
Mercy
Sym
Zen
Lucio

>Symm
>Support
She's a defender plain and simple. Why she's in the Support category is a mystery.

You're saying that on the basis of the person complaining being the only person who should be in a higher bracket.

Through the fact that people can climb at all you know a lot of people climb out of their SR bracket. So it's not going to be you and 5 shitters vs 6 shitters it could be you, someone destined for plat 1 guy placed appropriately and 3 utter shitters vs 2 guys destined for plat, 1 guy destined for diamon and 3 guys placed appropriately

I'm burning in 2.4k Hell and I rarely see Mercy or Sym, but see a shitload of Lucio and a handful of Zens. Is this list from observation or gut feeling?

I should also mention that they all proceed to go into solo queue and get losing streaks while I don't play with them. So yah I help my gold more shit than it should be.

how do you kill pharah who got 2 healers and bubble on her?

>team has trouble on first point
>one person rages so hard that even after we take it during a last second overtime push everyone else basically says fuck it and throws willingly just to piss the one moron who can't stop raging off

silver is suffering

hi

esc -> leave match

>Carried them to gold

Great but I said ELO hell starts at 2000. You have to carry from gold to diamond before you're out.

How? I threw all 10 of my placement games trying to get bronze and got low gold.

bubble has a cooldown
heals per sec can't beat any competent dps (headshots)

>Mercy

Put mercy last

wait 2 seconds then widow HS

>ELO hell starts at 2000
that's just your real skill rating, gb2league now

Young Blackwatch Mcree when?

I'm in plat.

Gold is where you can't carry stupid people because the 5 v 6 is that much of a hindrance

Man I wish plat has fewer shit mccrees that thought they were gods and raged at their team all the time