/mcg/ Minecraft General

Touhou edition

Previous thread: 171054745

We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12562549
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/structured-crafting
reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/608gga/i_havent_seen_anyone_mention_how_awesome_the/
reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/6094ll/holy_cow_1102_is_smooth_as_butter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bess

How do I bee

Why do I bee

How long does it take to bee

just bee urself

can i get bees gf

follow your heart

what is the best kind of bees for gf

exploding bees

why is no one posting about minecraft at 1:00 in the morning?

I want to fuck exploding bee gf

remember to shoot maids on sight

Back of the bee
maybee

I want to make a bee house full of bee gfs and bee items

le animoo grills

>tooshit

kill yourself

Should I install Zombie Awareness? Is it safe to remove if I don't like it?

I am going to start from the first version of Minecraft that I played and incrementally update every few days (or more frequently, depending on my enjoyment level). I wonder how far I'll get before I get too bored to continue.

Reminder I don't even have that shit mod installed.

Deleting to get snow world, though.

It doesn't really add anything meaningful. If you like the idea of large packs of zombies trying to jump over fences through the night and a performance decrease, go for it.

How do I use Climate Control? config files only or is there some in-game menu? Also does it fuck Biome O'Plenty up?

It's config only but there is information on the specifics on the mcf page like how it works with bop.

Here's a picture of the Tetrafluoroethylene production chain in GregTech that I made in paint. Does anyone know of a better program for making similar images?

tfw minecraft can never be like OP pic

any quality modpack serbs?

Are you kidding?

what mod for qt worm

Actually Additions.

You have a chance to get a worm every time you til the earth, it basically keeps a 3x3 area watered and slightly fertilized. Sticks to the block you place it and can't pick it back up.

All it just does is circles on the block you place it, and it doesn't seem to have a time limit or anything.

Real refineries use VISIO.

What's the best use for gold in vanilla?

Hoarding and pretending you're a dwarf or dragon

this
use ye gamol chattels for those sweet gold piles

whats a good server to play on?

host your own ヽ( ˘з˘ )ゝ

Now that the dust has settled, is MineCraft THE premier gaming experience?

minecraft is the best digital legos money can buy

that does not mean it is a good game

I feel really stupid and wanna try some Skyblock that has Lootbags and Chance Cubes in it.

Restriction is that I MUST open any Chance Cube I stumble upon.

Any ideas on which mods to add?

don't even need any other mods, just open the first cube and your island will vaporize

I could add Helper Tools at the very least.
It offers a cheaty way to multiply dirt.

I'm going into FTB Infinity Evolved or whatever blind after not playing Minecraft for a long time.
Jesus take the wheel.

are there mods similar to ticon that add an alternative tool progression route?

Why not play Beyond?

I don't know, what is it?
Better than Infinity?

Do you think AE2 is too mawpc, aka too ez?

strawpoll.me/12562549

no

Far too easy
I only play with BC pipes, since making a sorting system and autocrafting solution should be part of the game instead of just slapping down 2 blocks and being done

minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/structured-crafting
1.7 alternative is exutils worldinteraction crafting

wow that is fucking autistic

>I like the game playing itself with zero effort
might as well play creative

>less effort = no effort
autistic faggot

>BC pipes
>not Factorization servos, hoppers, parasieves and compression crafting
MAWPC

Try it.
The big ass chest is too easy, but also has many neat features.

You try it.
Who am I here to jump modpacks for no reason
I don't know what I'm doing oh god
It's fun

I've been meaning to make a pack focused around GregTech/Factorization, but I haven't gotten around to it
Besides, all the info I can find on Factorization is really outdated

You are the one playing meme modpacks so might as well play the memest modpaack.

You've convinced me.

Factorization has an in-game manual, user.

reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/608gga/i_havent_seen_anyone_mention_how_awesome_the/

spooky

>reddit

Neighboring village has mostly blondes. Extending this one to the other two will be a challenge.

build your own multiblocks they said

Are we still on 1.7.10?

>not for 1.7.10
trash

Guarantee that those sand particles spawn inside buildings or mountains and fuck you up with nothing you can do

>no links to new thread in old thread
>OP fucks up link to last thread
This shit isn't hard, fuckheads.

Reddit is less ded and has more oc makers but also has drama and circlejerk, so just lurk for cool builds and interesting mods you find.

Old thread was dead for about 2 hours before new thread was made.

Go animepost someplace else.

>can't turn sand buildup off at all
>leaving in the desert means eternal busywork of cleaning sand EVERYWHERE
>fences, walls? top lil
It's shit

>that feeling when you're stuck in an endless loop of making new worlds and doing a quick trip around the spawn to see if you like it enough, then giving up and making a new one

>that quality

It's exactly where it belongs.

I actually did it. A couple hours into this hastily-built Chance Cube modpack and it isn't as tough as it looks. Loot Bags give me stuff that I would struggle through by doing Ex Nihilo alone, and Helper Tools means infinite sand, dirt and gravel as long as I have enough gunpowder.

First Chance Cube was a normal one. Created a Skyblock map at y250. Attempted to use the ice in the starter chest to make a safe landing, slipped and plummeted to my death. Losses were minimal.

Are we talking about dumb lebbit posts?
reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/6094ll/holy_cow_1102_is_smooth_as_butter/

Post things you want to build but probably never will

Do you play singleplayer or multiplayer?

TaN needs improvement, que body temperature systems is just weird. If you are getting heat and afk in a block of water you'll get more heat. Just dumb.

Environmine does body temp way better, but I dunno if it's been ported to 1.10 yet.

Singleplayer, I don't like people

Multiplayer, I like people

I tought it was kind of a neat effect, sadly it looks like ass with those particles. Im remembering that theres a enviroment enhancer mod that adds sandstorms in the desert but dont remember what it was called, but the sandstorms where 100% times better.
>American Dad

Nice doom vibe

If you wish AI were not dumb as a bricks and there was a meta game of being chased when you fuck up. Yes.

Default settings are for /SHOWCASING/ zombies herds. Turn the max counts down.

>reddit

(you)

If it's vanilla technical stuff (scicraft like), then multiplayer.
If it's modded then autistic singleplayer.

I've noticed that with some mods the network usage is insane. I have a shitty internet so the only way to play modded with 0 lag is on lan.

>played since indev
>got tired of all the random shit being added over the last 3 years

>got urge to play again
what's the fucking point?
I need a goal to live

Minecraft modding has commercialized and become absolute shit in those 3 years. Play old stuff or don't play at all. The mod community is utter trash now.

I just started singleplayer vanilla again

Should I use gold for power rails ?

Start an old version.
Install a ton of mods.
Build machines till your computer lags to oblivion.

It was always commercialized in a sense - ad-based link shorteners were there since the very, very beginning, and PahiCraft isn't exactly a new thing either.

>change one tiny thing in Climate Control's config
>generate world with the same seed as last time
>shit's completely different
This mod is confusing.

But now it got centralized in Curse, so yeah its not the same as a modder wanting a few bucks making you wait 5 seconds.