>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/nupqx
i.imgur.com/rX5O7KG.png
i.imgur.com/yGCaOx8.jpg
imdb.com/title/tt4785382/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to bully all Peacekeepers.

SECOND FOR LAW

*ATTENTION PS4BROS*
There is now an /fhg/ community on ps4
If you would like to join look up:
For Honor General
OR
message TheSteroid386 and I will invite you to the community.
If you messaged me earlier today, check your notifications, I sent out invites from over night not too long ago.

If Peackeeper isn't nerfed along with Warlord and Conqeuror I'm done with this game. I don't understand how such a fucking brainless and autopilot pile of cancer has not been fucking nuked.

Hit rep 3 Nobushi today

>Open my 15 crates
>scavenge premium packs an additional 15 times until I'm out of steel
>Not a single Tendo chest piece

I'm out. I was gona retire to duels but I'm beyond burnt out now.

>PS4 says i have NAT 2
>Game says i have NAT 3

What the fuck is wrong with this game?

This happens all too often

Is there any difference between Tendo/Hazuki/Amano chest pieces beyond what logo you have on the booze flask?

Tell me how exactly warlord and conqueror are overpowered?
I play warlord a bit and I only do well by knowing his spacing and speed. his combos are so easy to see they are hardly worth using

>dominion
>all bots on my team the entire match
>breaking
>die
>bot stands over me and doesn't revive
>PING
>just sits there for 20 seconds until he gets killed

Holy shit why?

As a raider/kensei/lawbringer, how does one counter nobushi?

is this a legit thing
is there a PT server or am i being rused

From what I can tell if you want the inside chest pieces to be solid black that is the one you need.

I hope you smashed them at the end of each round. Killing your own teammates when the round is already won is a fun challenge.

You will get it, that shit drops like candy at higher reps. I use the Tendo set as well, but with the Yoshizuka helm because it's the best helm in the game for any hero ever.

Otohime is objectively superior.

LB needs to block and shove and feint like nuts

parry her dodge attacks and go for the light confirm, her range makes it impossible to gb reliably

this is correct.

Is lewdkeeper around, I want that emblem so i can edit it for my Valk

according to >reddit there is

Woah woah nigga, Lewdkeeper did not make that emblem. I did, (I'm a nobody) but I'm not LK.

imgur.com/a/nupqx

It's literally the same except Yohizuka gets a cooler mask.
i.imgur.com/rX5O7KG.png
i.imgur.com/yGCaOx8.jpg

>want to play sword hero
Warden or warlord?

what kind of axehead is good for raider?

Is glass cannon better or is building defense like a lawbringer good too?

Why is it that wardens will literally slide 10 feet forward to get their GB but we don't?

I meant the one that's just a heart (with some flourishes) though

Normally I wouldn't support warden cancermancy but at least you were taking out an even bigger cancer

new to 'for honor,

what is the best armor/weapon set for warden?

none of those are lewdkeeper's emblem shitbird

Shit MB. Check the discord I hear LK hangs out there.

YOU ARE A RAIDER

LEGENDARY

I thought i once heard that the devs entertained the idea of doubling the range of shove.

Doubling the range of something so useless makes me sad.

I want to hear about the changes, i have a reaction image and everything waiting for it.

LEGENDARY

DOING GOD'S WORK

I just want some advice for how to build my raider.

memes are no help to me.

>i have a reaction image and everything waiting for it
I bet money that it's this or some variation of this

>legendary
they're talking about the legendary gear user. you so silly

Anyone know any for honor youtubers that aren't complete fags?

Well obviously do you like two handed swords or sword and shield more. People will complain about either of them.

Even better. Its anime.

neither of those are the legendary weapon though.

Or i dont think they are, there is no star on the name.

I'd like the one with more tools at their disposal that can easily go from defense to offense and good combos

Nah they just all copy off each other DESU

Use whatever you like the look of best.

Or, use gear that stacks your defense, attack, and revenge stats.

warden

don't spam your charge and zone as a crutch, though, tempting as it may be

>counterfeint a warden and parry his crushing counterstrike attempt
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE

friendly reminder that you should leave any brawl or duel or elimination or skirmish where there is a pk or warlord nigger on the enemy team.

If I see another Knight video with "Deus Vult" in the title and Sabaton's The Last Stand playing throughout I'll slit my wrists. I've never seen a joke slammed into the ground so hard.

how bad of an idea is this?

>lawbringer's shove now can charge up
>zero threshhold is standard interrupt
>full charge is a knockdown
>charge still has hyperarmor
also
>long arm now confirms at least a side heavy

thanks, on a blade what does the 'defense' stat help with exactly? Parrying? Taking damage?

Just don't play the game, guys.

That'll show those bullies.

So out of all the voice actors in For Honor the voice of the Nobushi/Momiji is by far the cutest.
Peacekeepers btfo when they see the true face of their slut.
imdb.com/title/tt4785382/

Has ubisoft made any statements about PK? It's so god damn broken it's causing this game to be a joke now.

>can spam light attacks without issues
>largest zone in game
>can attack WHILE dodging making it IMPOSSIBLE to GB a dodge
>fastest start up and recovery in the game next to orochi
>insane damage
>impossible to stop the pain train
>no negative or punishable trade offs

What in the FUCK is ubisoft doing? PK and orochi is ruining this game completely

I MUST DEFEAT YOU

>Long arm confirms a side heady

Either that or it shouldn't be so easy to dodge and punish, like fucking come on

Meant that he had to get them

is there any way to tell when the uninteruptable stance of shugeki refreshes?

Yeah, he will shimmer white for a second.

It's just all the dark soul fags trying to get some free content in their limited channels before the DLC hits probably. It's almost always the same shit honestly.

>Has ubisoft made any statements about PK?

Raider is the hard counter for Peacekeeper and the only hard counter in the game. So don't expect a nerf.

Does anybody know how fast valk's light's are? Shit's getting fucking tiring getting sucked into the chain leg sweep.

It means you take less damage from physical attacks, I don't think it does anything against feats, but I'm not sure on that.

Also, one thing I should mention, is that if you find some gear that you like the look of, and you find some different gear that you don't like the look of, but it has the stats you want, you can make that gear look like the gear that you liked.

Another thing. You said you're new? If you're buying scavenger crates, don't. Not yet. Wait until you're reputation 3.

Warlord and Conq are both incredibly well off pretty much right out of the gate just for being shield characters in the ebib all defense meta, but also Warlord gets an open-up move in the headbutt that's incredibly fast, has good tracking and guaranteed damage off it, gets free top heavy off a GB, gets free top heavy off a wallsplat, has by leaps and bounds the best throw in the game, has some of the best feats in the game, there's nothing he's bad at right now.

Except raider doesn't counter PK in any way.

Everyone sucks conqs dick and I honestly do not understand why, i cannot play him at ALL.

>The only one I would actually want at all uses the fucking open beta crown
>I played in the closed beta but missed the open

>Except raider doesn't counter PK in any way.

I'm just telling you what they said.

ty

I went with the max stat being damage and second being defense. Stamina cost reduction is by far the worst of the 3, least impact even when it sounds like it'd be really important. Defense is the best one really, but on raider I like damage just for the laugh.

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I BLOCK/PARRY OROCHI'S SPRINTING HEAVY?

IT GOES THROUGH MY GUARD EVERY FUCKING TIME

Trying to play Nobushi for the first time has really given me a newfound respect for Nobushi players, this shit isn't easy.

Then they are absolutely fucking wrong and they don't even play their own game.

>isnt easy
>literally top light over and over
>maybe do a side right once in a while

nobushi is one of the easiest heroes int he game.

if you're playing raider then you're playing for fun, may as well go for attack even though it's the worst of the three. Someone who has invested in defense will do more than offset all of your offense investment.

>Jennifer Hale
I KNEW the fucking female warden was eerily familiar

Are you sure you don't mean warlord?

any idea what sort of buffs raider will get yet? i'm having tons of fun with him already

Nobushi a QT

Thanks for input. I knew defense was really good from my lawbringer, but I guess i was iffy on stamina cost, especially when you need a lot for the zone mixup after the exhausted knockdown

There are honestly things you just can't do without stam cost reduction, it's a really comfy stat. I'd still prioritize defense though.

>bought mythic knight outfit for Warden
>dont even wanna use symbols cause they all dont mesh with defending/attacking whatsoever
fuck me man

i still like that you get 3 patterns, that shit looks great imo.

Peacekeeper 5/10 would not fuck.

looks better than the in-game face

fug

>Things shitters say

nobushi is my new main

>Pk
>counter

Nothing counters that fucking class. Not a single thing. Not valk, not warden, nor warlord, not even conq. Nothing does. If we were being realistic in balancing the game then everyone in the room must agree that PK NEEDS a HARD nerf to the ground making her useless until a proper balance for her can be made. In fact, that'd be for the best.

If ubisoft was to stop people from leaving the game.over balancing issues then they should just rush out a hard heavy nerf to PK and fix the orochi exploit l. It'll force PKfaggots to actually gitgud and learn how to play and make people relearn how the game works rather then promote cheesy faggot shit but that'll never fucking happen. I've lost hope in PK getting a fucking nuclear nerf

Looks the same to me.

who's the best soldier killer

I need 300 soldier kills in dominion

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

lawbringer

conqueror is second

Shugoki with his zone can kill like 6 dudes per sweep. Use him

>Metalkid267 posted~

Why is nobushi so fucking ridiculous with revenge?

who is this caesar salad?

Because revenge was probably made really late in development and never properly tested

because zone attack basically one shots and hits 360 degrees around her, and has two swings

I actually used a berserker and sat in their spawn killing soldiers for the entire game

I got like all 300 in one game, it was pretty great

Brushu teethu anime gurl

>play Dominion
>stacked team camping A and C while neglecting mid
>gank you immediately if you come close
>play some more Dominion
>stacked team camping A and C neglecting mid
>gank you immediately if you get close
>play some more Dominion
>scrub team of nobody with gear that barely know how to play
>disconnects while the enemy team is breaking