Change my oil? why would i need to do that?

>change my oil? why would i need to do that?

>hey do you know how to change a tire

The machines you had were different from what im used to!

>you're saying you don't need to pay for filling up your tires with air at a gas station?

>change my diff fluid? why would I do that? it's sealed from the factory and opening a sealed system will just cause more harm

>if it ain't broken, I ain't fixin' it

>my dad has this exact mentality when it comes to his Xterra
>basically only does the oil changes and such
>been driving it 16 fucking years and just 5 months ago changed the original sparkplugs because one blew
>at the same time he has 250k miles on it and it drives fine
>apparently he did the same thing with an old Nissan pickup from the 80's he had 700k miles on
>no not 70, 700

>change the oil? I just put in gas

>people change their oil every 3k miles
>never bother to change the coolant

>pop the hood
>"car trouble, user?"

>tires filled with nitrogen from the factory.
>keep going back to the dealer to fill them.

I've never had anybody do anything like that if I'm working on my car at home, but if I decided to check the oil in the parking lot of somewhere (old car burned oil) they would ask

I'm actually afraid that if I were to try to flush my coolant that dexcool sludge would clog my water jacket and kill my engine.

Every time I pop the hood on my RX8 to check the oil (every time I get gas) people ask me if everything is alright.

I was changing my air filter and the neighbor walked over and started asking if I had car trouble

then a few days later he started asking me questions about cars

man I dont know shit I just wanted a clean air filter

Is your response
>"No, it's a rotary"
Like it should be?

I add more all the time, but that's because I've only used water for years so some of it boils off every now and then

If they're a car guy and I can tell then yes, usually it's old dudes with pickup trucks that probably don't even know what a rotary is.

I started my car up yesterday to see if it was running properly before I bolted on the rest of the exhaust. It was loud but it was in my garage running for about 2 mins while I checked the timing before my 40 something neighbor walks into my garage to tell me he was calling to cops. I told him "go ahead, but get out of my house dude" and finished up. cops never came lol.

What is it with people that are just repulsed by cars?

NISSAN STRONK

>I always get my oil changed at the dealer!
>The car's out of warranty, but they always use the best oil!

>people don't fill their tires with helium for better mpg's

It's a shame Renault bought them, and now they're fucking shit.

Not changing your:
>oil
>oil filter
>rear diff
>spark plugs
>cleaning throttle bodies
>cleaning MAF sensors
for $205 in a single afternoon.

Why wouldn't you do it yourself?

It's like you hate money.

Fukken genius. I'm running 315/70/r17s on a jeep to, so I imagine I'd get better results.

>$50 for a gallon of oil

Bro...

Dexkill*

Why's that pupper in the closet

You're getting ripped off LOL