Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.ai
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.svg
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.png
rigged.cunt.blue/4ccgdraw/2015/
archive.klaxa.eu/Tag_Team_Cup_3/Matchday_1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benis

If you're interested in submitting one or more logo designs for the upcoming 2017 Veeky Forums Spring Babby Cup (and qualifiers/fetus), send them to f4r via email (f4r.hanakodlmg at gmail dot com) by 12:00pm UTC on Sunday, 2nd of April. On the 3rd I'll put them all up on the wiki on a single page, after which you'll have one week (until 12:00pm UTC on the 10th) to discuss them wherever you want, suggest changes, make revisions, and so on and so forth. A day or so following that deadline, we'll hold a poll to see which design is the most popular, after which the winner should be finalized barring any final modifications or adjustments from the 4CCC. As has been the case for the past few cups, we'll hold a second round of voting between the top designs from the first should the results be deemed close enough to warrant it.

Ball logo:
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.ai
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.svg
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.png

This is every matchup of the cup that has ever been done. Official cups, invitationals, friendlies and unfriendlies, as documented by navigation boxes.
1376 out of 1891 (72.77%) of all possible matchups have been done.
/mu/ has played against 56 different boards. To complete the set, they need to play Veeky Forums, /p/, /sp/, Veeky Forums and /wsg/
Since all these teams are alive, /mu/ could very well achieve this if they get the right draws.
If I missed any matchups that have been done, post them here.

*dabs*

Reminder we are in best timeline.
Based /trans/ lad.

Team Rankings

Contenders - /vpan/, /spint/, /vrm/, /uv/
Decent - /bol/, /ak/, /no/, /gf/
Shit - /cotg/, /dtoy/
Australian - /hpo/, /ses/

>/gf/ and /spint/ that high
gotta be random.org'd

/spint/ is not as bad as Twain says.

This is the most autistic thing to do with the cup since Hamsterling comnentated.

should i go to sleep once im done with this export or go get mcdonalds and stay up for another 6 hours

fuck sleep nigga

sleep at mcdonalds.

>page 9

I personally thought that /dtoy/ looked like they were getting completely outplayed for most of the match but the /hpo/ strikers just choked.

But I was wrong. I looked at the export and they didn't choke.

Silver CF
>one/one weaker foot
>Cut Behind/Turn
>Heel Trick

Gold SS
>Manlet
>Malicia
>Heel Trick
>Cut Behind/Turn
Last card is Speeding Bullet.

Between the two strikers the only shooting card is Heading.

>silver CB
>175 cm manlet

>GK
>destroyer
>speeding bullet

This is disgusting.

>all this shit

Yup's it's a legit rhs team

>/dtoy/ was still getting outplayed by that
Also TTC3 in klaxa when?

Somehow they seem to have managed to stumble their way into a good formation with good sliders. I've ran a few tests after fixing the strikers and its consistently beating /dtoy/.

Any team reaching 4 points today in groups A and B is through on a 6600 in group C.

Ok, in group B only if the 0 pointers don't draw because muh 4444.

/bol/ are going to destroy this

Destroyer and speeding bullet don't activate for GKs so that isn't anywhere near as bad as it looks.

Reminder that the deadline for the drawfaggtry contest has been moved to the 21st

The rules are simple:

1. Draw something related to the 4CC, this time with the subject "rigging".
2. The work must have been created specifically for this contest, i.e. don't just submit previous shit.
3. You must have created the work, no paying $150.

The deadline for the submissions is 21st of March. The winner will be decided by a jury of me, me and me.

The winner wins 1 (one) Veeky Forums Pass, worth $20. If you already own one, we can arrange something different to be the prize within that price range.

E-Mail your submissions to [email protected], specifying a pseudonym to have the work displayed as, or "Anonymous" if you'd like to stay anonymous.

All works will be exhibited on a website at the end.

To see the entries for the 2015 contest, see rigged.cunt.blue/4ccgdraw/2015/

You can only post in this thread if your team hasn't lost a Pes 17 game

*spurdabs*

>all babby teams that didn't get relegated from Winter
>all fetus teams
WE ARE THE TRUE ELITE

>implying /w/ lost

archive.klaxa.eu/Tag_Team_Cup_3/Matchday_1/

()

Segata seems familiar...

Can you cover only the teams still alive?

who is that?

>your team
>how many fingers can you fit inside your asshole?

>slip-me-ier league

Some irrelevant baby player.

When you remove Titus Mode from Madoka, does she turn into M*doka Onahole?

>rape is actually Robin van Persie with different hair.

Looks like she needs a hand

>le paeg gten faec

>Add a calender on wiki
>TTC isn't even listed on it

It's pretty clear that f4r only used the next major cup as a placeholder and he's waiting for people to come around that can add other events.

I don't even see people silently playing Truck simulator on it, it can't be a full calendar.

The next edition of Fakkin Boolsheet is already on it.

>I don't even see people silently playing Truck simulator on it, it can't be a full calendar.
This quality content is basically equivalent to the 4cc, and if you deny this you're a screeching autist

It 100% isn't. Although trying to pre-emptively throw out a personal insult to defend yourself makes you look butthurt, smokey.

>People silently playing a game, ignoring the stream completely, basically a half assed gameplay video that 500 people on YouTube have already done better
>The public event that we're actually all here for, that hundreds of people are directly involved in, that the general is actually for
>They're the same guys, I'm going to insult you if you don't appreciate the quality of my autism!!!

I can't believe people are actually replying to this incredibly obvious bait

t. bait

We have a month until actual cup care. So who cares? Got time to fill.

Seriously though, someone get to adding the dates of the TTC. It's the currently running event and thus we'd see the utility of the calendar immediately, if people can look that up.

lads
please tune your sarcasm detectors

>hamsterling commentating
Just Fuck my Cup up

Occam's Razor, man. As low quality as some of this stuff is, there are people that genuinely believe that what they're doing is as good/important as the main cup.

Is Curiousanon literally underage? He sounds like he's 12.

Tag Team Cup 3 Group Stage Day 2 now live at /kekkels

speaking of which, have a commentator sheet

Who's that guy?

meant for I don't see any real problem right now.

The guy with the very annoying voice yelling unfunny one-liners in the background.

>ha ha I put Hamsterling at -10 instead of 10 so funnay XDD please upboat!!!

>Player offside
>[very loud screeching]

>kekkels just ignoring hamsterling
>hamsterling not picking up on it
This is actual what actual autism looks like.

*singapore intensifies*.

wasn't me, someone fucked with the sheet today by doing such things and putting names off it. I just took the screenshot and put it here

Jesus Christ these commentators suck. Who let them in?

if you're going to fuck with Hamsterling's commentary spot take him off of the fucking list

It's the combination of having a signup sheet where anyone can just lock down a commentary spot and hold on to it because nobody wants to bump them off and this being an invitational so most of the actual good commentators just don't care.

Suule please get a better mic man, he seems to be good but you can barely hear him

You know, not every match needs a commentator. Just throwing it out there.

You know, not every thread needs a reply. Just throwing it out there.

Yeah he really needs to grab a better mic at this point. He's not that bad, and I know he reads this thread because he is taking notes of what is being said here.

>player scores
>autistic screeching
Why is this allowed?

If Fapoleon could talk a bit less, he's gonna be great

Him and indistrikable nailed it yesterday.

[circlejerking intensifies]

you know, of all the shit that Hamsterling does, I think randomly shouting out something at the end of each match just to have the last word is the worst

>it's an /m/ conspiracy
>kekkels is for lewd
etc

and you can tell that the other commentators are audibly cringing every time he does it

Here or in the stream?

The stream. Don't try to deflect.

I can't wait for Kekkels to stream the elite cup so we can finally replace /merit/ with /cabal/

I just want good commentary in an invitational for once.

It would be nice to have an excuse to finally leave the cup behind, yeah.

It really applies to both places. DESU, the current commentators are a circlejerk, /4ccg/ is an anti commentators circlejerk where anybody against the opinion gets mocked or denied.

There were good commentators yesterday, Fapoleon and Indistrikable were great, and also Resolink and Tomato.

Carma and Kekkels were usual good

Commentary has been pretty decent, you know, apart from hamsterling.

You have it now

The difference is that in /4ccg/ you at least have the right to say what you want. Free speech (or at least the minimally-moderated speech on Veeky Forums) doesn't mean the right to have what you say respected, but it does mean that people can't delete your posts or moderate them because they don't like what you have to say.

I don't personally believe that the commentators are going to PREVENT anyone from speaking their mind or being involved, but it's almost like they're so worried about being criticized that they just fill as much blank space as possible with absolute garbage.

Nobody says that you can't criticize the commentary in chat though.
I've yet to see it happen however.

I dont remember who but yesterday somebody just straight up called out hamsterling in chat and he just ignored it.

>/cotg/ actually playing well
fuck me

1. Have one commentary slot reserved for a "proven" commentator before public signups.
2. Let the other weak-but-salvagable commentators (TWAIN, Fapoleon, Archie, etc.) sign up for the other slot and hopefully learn from experience.
3. Ban Hamsterling, he can't be saved.

This guarantees at least one good commentator and still gives the others room to grow.

>getting beat bad by /co/ and/or Veeky Forums

Embarrassing

I appreciate this good idea.

Maybe but at least he was able to say it. The whole post previously was about "muh freedom of speech." It's not like he'll read here either.

Who decides the "proven" commentators? And what's the line between "proven" and weak-but-salvageable?

This is a good idea.

Especially for "big-market" invitationals like TTC or FLGS.

Proven: anyone who's been allowed to do an Elite Cup match. That's the most QA we have in the Cup for commentary.

> TWAIN
> Salvageable

This man's autism is grating. No bants with this guy, only PES.

But he can control his autism.

He can control his autism, and he does know his PES. These things can be built upon.

I'm not saying let them do Elite finals, just that they could someday be good, and they won't without practice.