mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Rough Ride your new forklift here:
mwomercs.com/roughneck

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

The Sphere will rise again:
mwomercs.com/news/2017/03/1762-civil-war-mech-pack-preorder

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Discord Info:
discord.gg/BPy7yP6

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=251&l=9b814eb53e756f3d2199f049edd013a2220be3f4
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=251&l=984c76456cb6a0afadeef6c085cebd2ca5d5846e
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=251&l=38e2b2e3a20a174b807685ab511a9969d06a9198
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=325&l=c3672f827088eaacc8c01dcec9dfa1e2a5b25458
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=501&l=eaebbe045c8ce9dbc3f348d9c4253964a9254c8b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's time for another content patch.
>here's this month's content.

Lao Hu when?
Quad mechs when?
Is MWO p2W?

There, they've been asked, let's not see them asked again this thread.

Come with me if you want to anime!

haruko what shows should I be watching

I hate anime.

cums w/ u

Bringing out the Javelin this late confused me, until I realized that it's an essential mech for the 3025 period and HBS is getting all their models from them.

Can we use this to predict future robots?
Even the Roughneck makes sense, sort of, as an industrial filler design.

you're also a pathological liar

Roughneck just gonna be a 10 ton heavier Shaq.

What a baka!

Hello?

hi

Reminder that the Mad Kitty Mk.2 has no lower arm actuators and thus will be more clumsy in close combat or extreeem precision shooting than the Scorch or D variant.

holy shit i got this robot out of a loot bag..are there any good builds to do on it or should i just sell it fto free up a garage slot?!?

reminder that some of the mad cat mk iis do have lower arm actuators and you're retarded

idk, I haven't watched anime since ReZero ended tbqhwyf, too busy with irl and business things, and traveling.

Just watch Konosuba S2 faggot.

#KONGisKING

Excuse me what
>checks record sheets

So they based every single one of their fantasy variants on the far future 3130 variant which does peculiarly have elbows? Absolute bullshit.

Everyone knows an army fights on its stomach, even fully mechanized, fusion-powered ones.

So what does your MechWarrior eat? Do you wine and dine like the noble 31st century knight you are, or do you live off the infamous '4 fingers of death' MRE no want wanted but is the only food left in the entire darned DropShip but still better than reconstituted protein paste served in toothpaste tubes?

Or maybe you're like those audacious ancient Terran astronauts, who had the guts to eat freeze-dried bacon cubes on the Moon?

I wonder how they will do the heavy PPC...?

Probably my favorite weapon in a TT game, saddled with a PPC capacitor of course. Is it going to spread damage like the cERPPC or is it going to be a Gauss level smack to the face because of how hot and heavy it is?

Either way I can fit a HPPC and an MRM30 into a Griffin, and that is exactly what I am going to do.

My personal guess is that a Heavy PPC, due to its weight, crit usage, and heat, will probably do 15 damage full, as a Gauss Rifle. They can slow the projectile speed down as a balance slider, as well. I don't think it needs to spread damage the same way a cER PPC does (they weigh nearly half of a heavy PPC, after all)

I'm actually not looking forward to MRMs at all. My guess is they'll stream fire, travel slightly slower than SRMs, and have a somewhat significant spread in order to prevent them from being too strong. I'm highly anticipating ATMs, however. Though, they're my favorite weapon system, so that might be why.

nice blog

Hi There!

what are some alternatives to this?
i put in a CASE just to critpad the torso with the LPLs
its not worth it to max out the engine more and im out of slots

For some time now House Davion propaganda has spread a lie through the inner Sphere - "Kurita peacekeepers had committed a massacre on Kentares," this report has now been proven a House Davion hoax!

For our viewers, here are the facts:

The so-called "Kentares Massacre" was instead a proper response to the provocation and crimes of Davion terrorists committed against Kurita Peacekeeping troops and their civilian employees.

Due to the massive provocations of House Davion terrorists and their Kentares supporters, House Kurita Peacekeeping Forces were left no choice but to root out these Kentares terrorists and their Davion taskmasters. Some of these Insurgent cells were reportedly holding civilian hostages. House Kurita rescue attempts of these hostages were hampered by House Davion covert action troops.

The unlawful actions of House Davion direct support to indigenous terrorist organizations forced the hand of House Kurita Peacekeeping Forces.

Incited by the twisted propaganda of House Davion's Special Forces, native Kentares insurgents refused to cease their violent actions. In spite of repeated peaceful engagement by Kurita Peacekeeping Troops, armed insurrection and unprovoked attacks continued. The House Davion terrorist unit - Robinson Rangers (whose reputation is based primarily on the War Crimes of mass executions and the torture of civilians and prisoners of war) is reported to have directly supported indigenous Kentares insurgemts with Direct Action troops.

Kurita Peacekeeping troops were left with no choice but to take measures to apprehend and bring to justice Kentares insurgemts.

Best thread on Veeky Forums.

>RRB
tier 5 shitters imho

you put x1 sml laser in ech of the torsos, and then llas until it's full, giving you a 3 llas shoulder and a 2 llas shoulder one-two poke

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=251&l=9b814eb53e756f3d2199f049edd013a2220be3f4

just remember your cooling is always going to look worse than it is because it counts the small lasers you never use.

I just started playing a few days ago.
I did the tutorial and have about 20 million cbills. What should I buy?

now THAT is a DGN i'd salvage.

After i killed the filthy combine nutter piloting it.

>muh honorabu samurai
>*genociding intensifies*
>Is of honor tovarisch!

But that's fucking wrong you dingus. You will use the small lasers if you're smart. Every single bit of damage adds up. Also stop posting unfinished builds.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=251&l=984c76456cb6a0afadeef6c085cebd2ca5d5846e

Buy a stormcrow.

don't buy anything until you've extensively fucked about with the trial mechs, A LOT.

so you can figure out what weight class you do best at.

then you jest pick a meta compliant mech in that class that you LIKE, it doesn't have to be the meta-est

that isn't finished, that's gimped.

that's derping your arms, which is retarded since you need full armoured, empty arms to take hits to protect your sides

>thinks his empty arms are gonna protect him when he overheats like a dumbass

lol

>thinks using sml lasers at llas range is somehow going to do anything at all
>thinks 6% extra cooling from dhs stuffed into arm that'll get blown off easily is any good
>thinks tanking leg, arm, and engine rating to put in dhs in easily killed components is any good at all

If you're using a laser vomit mech at knife fight distance you're a fucking retard who cannot into Piloting.
Lrn2Drive retard

>not running lpl banshees
where do these idiots come from

>t. tier 5 projections

you have to go back

Awesome 8R, it's the BEST mech in the game.

Thanks for clearing that up. You aren't just terrible at building mechs, you also have no idea how to play them. Fuck off back to your underhive.

the battle master vomit has the cockpit high lasers in huge visible mounts.

the banshee vomit has the big lasers next to the cockpit in tiny black cancer dots. it has even tighter grouping and convergence than the battlemaster vomit

thinking tier 1-4 players are somehow going to be LESS able to nuke your gimped arms than t 5's.

you don't seem to underatand how the tiers work, either you're good, or have played enough mwo to fake good, to get to the 'higher' tiers. either way the higher tiers are going to blow your arms off even quicker because they know to kill your sides, provoking you to protect them with your arms.

go be retarded in some other thread.

>ah huehuehue
>get called out for advocating using shit lasers that are only there to force high mounts

maybe if you were boating max-before-ghost-heat small lasers, in a brawl mech heavy or medium with big fast engine for good twist etc.

a laser vomit assault =/= brawl. someone will get behind you and knife you to death like the retard you are. you need to hang back at 400-500 m and vomit shoulder blasts one-two and twist to avoid counterfire.

you're the fuckwit who fails to comprehend roles

guess that mech!

>claims to know how tiers work
>doesn't know they literally do nothing

ayy liao

Jesus... Is that a King Crab?
I fucking hope not, what the fuck?

gas all capellans

Nothing yet. Do the 25 cadet bonus drops first, then ask one of the bittervets on mumble for advice.

Step aside faggots its time for a big dick alpha strike build

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=251&l=38e2b2e3a20a174b807685ab511a9969d06a9198

Yes you can and should alpha strike with this bad boy and with that fuck huge engine you can actually turn your mech fast enough to use your gorilla arms.

The banshee is suprisingly fucking tanking and if you play it right aka turn your fucking torso sideways after you shoot you'll rack up 500+ damage every game.

Maybe it's just me, but I've always preferred having actual damage on my Mad Dogs. LRMs for Indirect fire, Lasers for direct fire.

>no Deimos
>no Blood Asp
>no Templar
>no Sunder
>no Hauptmann
>no Fafnir
>none of these ultra good Assault robots
>the Mk. II
>the Annihilator

2017, the year of disappointment

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=325&l=c3672f827088eaacc8c01dcec9dfa1e2a5b25458

>implying this good

ok i think i'll settle for this one for now
it has enough hitcap to alpha all 4 LPLs and dont go above 50% on heat neutral maps

i had some problem to pad the lower hardpoint on the right torso, even if i put the small laser first the game insisted in switching the order of the lasers forcing the LPL gto go below..so i stripped that torso saved, put in the DHS first, saved and then the lasers..now it seems ok

THICC

>Deimos
255 XL Omnimech means its going straight into the trash
>Blood Asp
Great another clan murder assault since we don't have enough of those
>Templar
IS omnimech, no way this thing wouldn't be dogshit especially with an XL engine with LFEs on the way.
>Sunder
Mite be gud, but isn't really built for mwo as an omni
>Hauptmann
285 standard omni, I guess it would be fun getting run over by nascar in your super slow robot
>Fafnir
We both know PGI will never let dual heavy gauss be a thing where you can fire them both at the same time so this is also worthless, but looks cool at least.

>We both know PGI will never let dual heavy gauss be a thing
HA HA HA
Fafnir is no doubt making it in.

? T H A N A T O S W H E N ?

When you give good enough head.

so does discord kong play Overwatch?
i got into it lately after not playing since Ana release

If an LFE is 25% lighter than a standard engine, does that mean an LFE equivalent of the STD260 with its 19.5 ton weight cost would end up costing 14.625 in weight?

I'm just curious, because that would make the gray death actually capable of brawling with the AC20 + 4x ML.

Yes they all play Overwatch every day, go join them.

Who the fuck knows when the weight of an XL varies anywhere from 55% to 70%.

Is the cougar actually worth getting in any regard or is it just a slightly different looking badder/shitfox?

Man if only it had a 275 instead of a 175 then it would be a no brainer, but that small engine gives me pause.

It's an Adder+

Welp, guess I'm going to have to start saving cunt-dollahs for july, then.

Starting at 26 mil, will probably end up at 80-90 mil by then with casual play.

yeah but on yurop server?
because most of diskong is murrika

I just want my quad light ppc blackjack t.b.h

I just want my Lau Hu t.b.h

I just want a gf t.b.h

>the common herd mindset of the mwo player is that they hate clanners and think that the game should be IS mechs only
>complain about IS XL survivability 24/7, but forget all the free shit they get from quirks
>they generally run braindead builds like and think the average clan laser vomit is op

Really makes you wonder just how idiots like these were capable of surviving their way to adulthood.

what the fuck is wrong with light pilots in this game
seriously every single goddamn time they play like this isnt even a team game to begin with, with the mentality of suicidal squirrels they rush ahead and try to 3 v 12 into the enemy deathball
why cant they just wait for a brawl and the confusion to start and then support their heavier tonnage
why
why cant they just have a bit of fucking patience

I hate Clanners because they add literal power creep to any game they're in.

First Succession War all the way.

are you, perhaps, implying that the annihilator and mauler and sleipnir will not already be able to use dual heavy gauss?

Why do people think the Fafnir is magical in its ability to use them? The Anni can run almost, if not exactly, the full Fafnir loadout.

True, but that's also because the TT version before clans was such a clusterfuck of random dice rolls with weapons it was either mind-numblingly dull how long it went on (mostly because it was a constant show of "MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS PILOT SKILL CHECK FAIL") or it made games flip to one side and end almost instantly (oops lol headcap/ through armor critical top kek m8 i rolld an 8/8). Clans were an attempt of making the game simpler, easier to understand and less about completely random events.

But despite the IS tech base getting their own equivalents and some extra tools compared to their "oh so hated enemies," I can bet they'll STILL complain like the over-entitled niggers they are when someone who doesn't suffer from cerebral palsy and osteoporosis shoots their CT off while they stare at their target with their "lore builds."

I just prefer slow slugfests of mixed builds, to 60 damage pin point accurate alphas you know what I mean.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=501&l=eaebbe045c8ce9dbc3f348d9c4253964a9254c8b

That was easy, what's the prize?

I think he means you won't be able to fire two Heavy Gauss Rifles simultaneously.

Your price is one (You).

The annihilator variants ANH-2A, ANH-1A and ANH-1X can all run the same stock weapons configuration as the stock Fafnir.

STD 300, 2x Heavy Gauss, 1x IS MPL, 2x IS ERML.

However, none of the annihilators have the Giardian ECM that the Fafnir comes with.

Heavy Gauss are also 11 crit slots, so you will never be able to mount them in arms, and you are forced to use a standard engine with them.

Hyper pin point alphas could have been solved with making torso weapons have no perfect convergence without target lock and arms being the only ones with constant convergence.

But random mish mash builds where you "slug things out?" That shit is boring as fuck, not to mention there already exists a game mode for that called STOCK MODE PRIVATE LOBBY.

>But random mish mash builds where you "slug things out?" That shit is boring as fuck
4 u

ok i have decided to take this matter into my own hands
how are you supposed to build a locust?
4 ML with only 10 DHS seems a bit too hot

To be honest they should just disable zooming. That alone would greatly reduce overall accuracy.

For the slow and simple, that sort of mish mash of being able to use only one weapon at a time is probably perfect.

>Disable zooming
>reduces accuracy
Well, for pure laser builds, yeah. Shit would spread out more.

But against PPCs, gauss and other longer range ballistics? Not really.

Not to mention that most fight happen within 500m of each other, so zoom only helps really long range snipers.

>not being able to multi target opponents with torso weapons pointing at close range threats while with your arms you maintain lock and lob lrms at some assault 500m away
git gud :^)

hey it's something at least

Finally by then they should give the clan ppc real fucking stats, and if inner shitteroids cry about it point them to their own 15 pinpoint damage pepsi. If it's broken they could just lower the ghost heat limits of the ppcs that do 15 to one at a time.

They really should remove map voting.

>buy hero locust
>560 dmg and more than half a mil space dollars

this robot is so F U N

Guys is MWO p2W?

>only about 500 MC away from the point where I can buy even a 100t hero mech on a half-off sale
Tell me about Ultraviolent, why does he think he's Bane

just get a job retard

Did you not read the posts?

They're never going to remove the splash damage, ever. The tonnage and heat is the justification for keeping the HPPC as a pinpoint damage weapon as that is all it really has going for it.

So much like with the ED PTS they scrapped, the clan ppc is going to get cucked hard.