twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for this game may turn out pretty bad

First for Vetra a lewd.

Is the audio still up?

Playing LEGOs with Scott!

2nd for your waifu a best.

5th for Sid a better.

Mom said you have to take me with you

nth for EA planned the whole lead animator girl fiasco in order to shield their game from actual bad reviews via the impenetrable shield of sjw white knighting.

Sara being autistic is at least 100 times worse a meme than Vetra being a genocidal maniac

?th for wanting Jaal to introduce his friendly extended family to me!

It seems the opposite. The day this broke out all references to her being a lead animator for Andromeda were immediately deleted from her social media accounts and a statement was put out by EA referring to her as a FORMER employee. Implying she lied and they just fired her.

Nth for protecting Sara's smile and virginity

reminder

You have to add the bit about Scott being a recovering crack addict as well

How railroady is ME:A?

That was my big gripe with ME3, aside from the ending debacle.

Also, what the fuck are they thinking removing the power wheel?

xth for Jaal getting BLACKED

>that phone number
kek

not really an improvement either, sorry.
also good night I guess.

hey as a ogre i'm just gonna say that this thread better not fetishize peebee. i don't want to see yall calling her your ~sexy swamp lover~ and i don't want to read a fic about her singing smash mouth lyrics thank you in advance

This would be infinitely better if the blurred out info was shopped to reflect her memes.

More than likely she was just the lead facial animator, as she said, was embarrassed after the shitstorm and scrubbed it from her bio, EA denied her being something she never claimed to be. Lead facial animator is not the lead of the department that handles animations, she was the head of one small section of the animation team, they got everyone on a technicality there so really said nothing, and she was probably never a permanent hire in the first place, a ton of the staff leave when a game is done because they aren't needed anymore cause it's fucking done.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

It all makes sense now

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Xdl5RpsAiTI

Actually. I was just listening to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEqZ0d2QU_M

>It's the free hotline of the Autism Research Institute

Less so than any of the previous games.

It's actually really open.

Power wheel is no longer needed. There's nothing to do with it anyways anymore. There is still a pause wheel for activating consumables though.

I'm liking the soundtrack so far, nothing REALLY standout, but it has a good mix of "feeling of unknown" and "feeling of hope"

I meant in terms of dialogue.

What do you mean by "nothing to do with it anymore?" Just that you can't combo?

>World Downs Syndrome Day is on March 21st (release date)
>Autism Awareness Day is on April 2nd (so hoping to coincide with a major patch)

When will Drack get Blacked?

I guess I just didn't understand what you meant by power wheel and thought you were talking about something else then.

The dialogue wheel is still there?

When I go to get my copy of Andromeda at Target, I'll get a random LEGO set too and take a picture of both of them and send it to bioware's twitter

NO

Drack is doing the blacking

I want to fuck Garrus's sister!

Any more datamined Vetra romance dialogue?

Trash tier aside from Heleus, which still can't come close to Uncharted Worlds. I have no idea why they didn't at least get Sam Hulik again.
youtube.com/watch?v=P5GHQNnPUuo
youtube.com/watch?v=SCWND0OuCrk
youtube.com/watch?v=TeQpuXhqh2I

Let me start over.

>how railroaded are your dialogue options/conversations

>in actual combat, why would they ever remove the power wheel?

Bastard!

No, go away, don't fuck the spaceraptor

>don't fuck the spaceraptor

It is... too late for me, user.

Gotta say I really didn't much care for ME3's soundtrack.

Andromeda's is fine, just a little soft.

>Won't be able to get the game till Friday
>Even with the game I won't get to fuck Krogan Grandpa till mods come out

In dialogue it's pretty railroaded. It's not so much choices in what to do or anything, it's more choices in how you say something. Do you say it in a flirty way, a professional manner, a casual manner, in a logical manner, in an emotional way? And in the end they all sound similar anyways and no matter what you come off as a timid person rather than a natural and decisive leader.

The second question I still don't understand what you mean by power wheel, there never was a power wheel in mass effect games. There was a pause menu you could pull up to coordinate teammate abilities and setup the hotkeys for your own, but now you set up your abilities in a different menu and you can't coordinate squadmates abilities, they use them automatically and you can't tell them when to.

Is there some kind of super country we can VPN into for an even earlier release?
Korea just isn't cutting it.

How much would Vetra hate me, If I banged her sister instead?

Someone needs to make a fake tumblr of autist Sara blogging about her galactic misadventures

That someone might be me

Power wheel was the literal wheel where all the power were. You scrolled around with the controller stick.

I started the franchise on 360 so the terminology stuck with me from the original, where it actually was a wheel (it's just a menu on PC).

That'd be more autistic than her

How's this?

Oh, so like the ability hotkeys were on a wheel then, I gotcha.

Well you don't need it anymore, there's a max of 3 so I imagine they just mapped them to buttons instead.

Andromeda's feels like a superhero soundtrack that every now and then remembers it's supposed to be Mass Effect and goes heavy on the synths. While ME3 couldn't match ME1's aesthetic or ME2's orchestral pieces, the ambient pieces were really good. Mars, Rannoch, Geth Dreadnought, Horizon Sanctuary, and even the soft ambience that plays during the character select all nail the thick ambience the series is known for.

I still say Track 4 is a stand out.

It reminds me of Shepherd emerging from Sovereigns remains in ME1

I hated "Leaving Earth" I can't think of any track besides that one.

Huh, I never noticed that shadow on the leg

And Sur'Kesh of course. Perfect action track.
youtube.com/watch?v=FLA3gypo5aQ

same but I think the soundtrack is shit. well not shit, but doesn't come close to OT soundtrack. and even that one turned to mediocre in ME3.

aeldari

What I'm annoyed about primarily is the lack of squadmate control.

Really the only interesting thing the OT combat had was using your squad to set up combos and shit. Disappointed that it's gone and they're simplifying just for the sake of it.

Would you eat one of her cookies? Keep in mind that you have to give her a wholesome hug and kiss in return

Sure I love mint.

Adarki Aeldari Harlequini

isn't it dangerous to hand LEGO small parts to autists? couldn't they suffocate from them when they inhale them or some shit?

Yeah the only thing you can do with Squadmates is command them individually or together to take cover at a specific place, or to regroup and follow you.

No idea how that works on a controller, I don't do controllers, especially when aiming or control in general is concerned.

brottther

Are they dextro cookies?

This game will be great! You faggots who have been harassing that poor animator just ensured 10 GOTY awards! Bioware will never die!

animals

I hate you all

Game is good but it has massive flaws with animations, especially facial ones, and dialogue/writing/voice acting. I could go on and on about how terrible so many things are, but in the end the actual gameplay is solid as fuck. The combat and level up systems are fantastic.

It's a mixed bag.

Dextro cookies would taste like mint?

Sadly you're right. The game was on a sure-fire death spiral just a day ago, but now this autistic shitflinging about the "ebil internet" harrassing the animator girl is basically guaranteed pity 9's and 10's across the board.

This meme isn't any fun if there's not 2-3 people getting buttflustered about it.

What could go wrong with just one cookie? A stomach ache? Just get one, user

Humanboo turians deserve to be shot for betraying the hierarchy

releases for everyone at the same time

I'll give her more than a hug and a kiss

She looks worse now than in that trailer.

Whaaaaaat happened?

literal downgrade

She wasn't edgy enough.

By the retarded ME logic, it might as well be arsenic.

they would of been harassed if they were men for this trash

thought that was Shaq from the thumbnail

And by IRL logic what'd it be? Weird mint/thyme tasting stuff?

Hell if they wanted a more action-y soundtrack all they needed was to call Jack Wall, but then again, Andromeda is full of questionable decisions.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2qCmmYifg8
youtube.com/watch?v=2U9FW0fY0cI

And of course
youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCk4RiKH9H0

>heterochromia
That's some anime tier shit right there.

So whats the best ability in Andromeda and why is it Backlash

I mean, it wouldn't be food. You'd get nothing out of it nutritionally, but it most likely wouldn't hurt you either.

Really now?
Then I'd love to have the description of her Twitter profile and multiple social media posts like this i.4cdn.org/v/1489899970622.png explained then. If she was lying then she probably still deserves some heat for pretending to be a lead of anything on an upcoming AAA game getting alot of exposure.
They also kind of gave themselves away by saying "former" EA employee.

She's as overdesigned as new Pokemon

>black female
>heterochromia
>eyelid tattoos
>neck tattoos
>masochist toilet seat draped around her neck
>shitty haircut

australia as usual

lead facial animator is not a lead member of a development team.

I love seeing the birth of memes

Im going to ____ Jaal!

Nah, Australia doesn't get it until the European release. South Korea is the earliest release.

Why did the eternal K*rean get an earlier release?

I want to touch Jaals back

how do I do that korean vpn thing?

Rim