/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Genera

comfy edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/80b599657643964426f767a9bed8d5a526046040

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
[YouTube] Final Fantasy XIV - Stormblood Red Mage

>Samurai Teaser
[YouTube] [FFXIV] Samurai Gameplay Trailer

>Stormblood Trailer
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Trailer

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previous: 

Other urls found in this thread:

rayrayextreme.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=qH_d_O2YB2k
youtube.com/watch?v=kQTTHIirLdI
youtube.com/watch?v=VlLKVYPblos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rayrayextreme.tumblr.com/

Found Rylai's new Tumblr.

Warning: NSFW. Very, very NSFW.

ca

im usually not the kind to quit mid-run but a week or so back I had a fucking pld/whm/nin run where the whm was never hitting cleric at all and the NIN ended every single aoe pull at full/nearly full tp so i just left after the first boss since that alone took a retarded amount of time.

i at least eat the cooldown timer tho, im not one of those cunts who "afks" or alt-f4s to avoid the punishment.

why are you still friends with vjera

What the fuck

Shut the fuck up Paks, Rylai hasn't been relevant for the longest time. Leave the poor girl alone

>And then if I zone in and the tank is waiting for protect before they do anything. I don't know why but that just makes me so irritated.
Oh god, no, you hate this? I got a big fat ".............." in my face today because I didn't wait for some protection spell before pulling the boss. Aren't my own cooldowns plenty? I'm going to die from this pressure.

did anybody even ask for this? does anybody even care?

my.mixtape.moe/cmajel.mp4

Why does the rooster crow at dawn.
Why does the cow graze on fresh grass.
Why does the fish swim in large schools.

disgusting cat thread

Someone please help ease my suffering

i....am....funny

Seen this so often I can tell what it is immediately by seeing
>cmajel

Is it ok to do palace of the dead as a class?

use ad block?

Yeah it works both ways though, if someone actively complains about the lack of Protect that irritates me too.

you're fine user /petpet

The site won't work if you use adblock.

why are people telling that cute cat theyre funny?

ur not even trying anymore putt

You can do potd as whatever you want.

:3

Summoning mado

hey fartsniffer

sorry you need the right bait to summon mado

this ones stale and kinda gross but it may serve

hope everyone is having a good night!

use ublock, turn on cosmetic filtering ezpz

smelly grown man

kiki cute

>flames
>maelstrom

I don't care how annoying you are. That's the best cat this generals ever seen.

I'd like them to add a battleground which randomly puts 1 v 1 of any combo.

I can't stand the all v all bollocks.

nice one kiki

video games

They went to bed

I tried this earlier, but I was doing it backwards the whole time. Thanks, friend

i was going to make a mean joke but i couldnt bring myself to do it

how do i be less annoying ;w;

going okay

why would you think that's me
>claws of the best
>bikini top
>thavnairian item
>cash shop item
>pink hair
trash tier t b h

i wonder what he did to you to make you so salty at him

stop posting selfies as much

glad to hear it c:

its one of many outfits ;w;
dont be mean

still looks like the average neckbeard grown man catgirl

It's fine in the thread but if you include those emoticon in every sentence while having an actual conversion I think most people would find it annoying.

GOOD JOB FUCKING OP YOUTUBE LINKS ARE FUCKED YOU HAD ONE JOB

ONE JOB!!!

well i like my character so
quit bein' mean

i try not to outside of the thread
though im definitely guilty at times

fuck you awena

obnoxiousfuckingshit

>t. catboy

looks nothing like her. get a life paks

its annoying in thread too. their entire persobality is "im kawaii xD ^o^"

I want trannies to leave.

And the title is missing the last lette

awena services old men for money!

Maybe if you weren't a cat you wouldn't be so mad all the time.

yikes

sorry you feel that way

not a tranny
and i think there are much better things to worry about

What

I'm not angry

Don't listen to them. Keep posting cute catgirl.

>want to take nice screenshots
>weather changes to Fog

post ur charakter and yutob
youtube.com/watch?v=qH_d_O2YB2k

Did they already implement the anti-premade fix?

youtube.com/watch?v=kQTTHIirLdI

youtube.com/watch?v=VlLKVYPblos

>tfw actually liked these posts but now they're just deleted on sight
I mean I get it, they fill up the thread with links nobody will ever open but it's the only excuse I had to try and attentionwhore my character.

threads dead
everyone go home

pls just go back to not existing

>needing an excuse

I'm level 50, leveling PLD to 60 as my second job, how relevant do I need to keep my item level if I'm going to be spamming dungeons?

I won't do potd because I'd rather blow my brains out.

ironworks lasts you until 56, then you want an HQ titanium set, then at 58 you want an HQ adamantite set, and you won't be a massive burden on your healer

4 years. 4 fucking years. 4 years i have posted alongside the lowest of the low. so much time wasted. time i will never get back. you parasites. you fucking children. men and women who were given the gift of life, yet squandered it so easily, without care, without remorse, without a second thought. literal children who are so fundamentally broken that they turned to the internet for the respect and praise they could never hope to receive from their peers in the real world. queers. head punchers. animal fuckers. spergs and virgs. wastes of space. people who may as well not even exist, for all it matters. people who will never achieve anything. a life of mediocrity is all they can forward to. human fucking garbage, to be polite. there is not a single person here who should not be held in the utmost contempt. people who are so disconnected from reality that they turn to a place like this, a barely concealed pity party, where none of your friends are invited because you dont have any and in all likelihood never will

i feel dirty having posted here. having surrounded myself for so long with a bunch of peter pans. lost boys, who will never be found. who dont want to be found. who are content in their mediocrity. who bask in their inadequacy. who will go through life, forever casting themselves as the victim, never realising that if they just had the courage, the strength of character, to take a fucking chance, that their pitiful fucking lives could have been different. but no, they will go on, most likely forever, blaming everybody but themselves for their wretched situation. you idiots. you fucking pretenders. you were given the gift of life, the chance to be somebody, something, and instead you just spat in its collective face and said no, im too fucking weak, i give up. you cowards. you absolutely fucking cowards

fuck you all

I just got to the part where I get to pick a Grand Company, does it matter which I pick? I've been trying to find a list of the rewards you get, but all I'm finding is this pic

>posts le pasta for le second time xD

None of the gear is relevant anymore, all cosmetic.

The weapons and gear look different. Just pick the GC you think looks interesting or maybe just the style of gear/colour palettes. It';s not an important decision as you can switch later with a little effort.
Yeah but what should I have on my toast for breakfast

((╬◣﹏◢))

I think it's modestly gear. Maelstrom has the best. Flames has one really slutty piece and adders don't offer much.

You can change later on for 50k gil anyway, just pick the one whose city you like the most, they removed the GC restrictions in PvP so it's only an aesthetic choice now

idk i dont listen to anything that doesnt look interesting or cool but when i have nothin else to do I've sat down and tried to have them as background noise a few times.

most of the time I end up skipping/turning off songs a minute or two in because I only really like one or two genres of music but hey, I try . .

Slutty piece you say? Go on.

>adders don't offer much

???
The adders gear is legitimately great all around.

but Adders great gear is the only reason to be in the GC to begin with.

I want gc

I'll share my gc with you, but only if we wear the same uniform

owo

imgur.com/gqLTMww

This is what adders actually dress like

>Unironically liking Gridania

None of the GCs or city-states make a good case for themselves in all honesty, you look past all their bad for the leaders or colors

I like Gridania

>not enjoying the cozy forest city with all its yellow raincoat gear and Mother Miounnes
Die knave

Queue for the Lost City HM on Aether!

WILL I DIE ON THIS ONE?

>unironically running with puttel

not on this o ne

post cat butts

Why is your Empyreal Arrow text so weird?

DSEAUHAHAHGH