/osg/ - Auto Sticker General Revived

Auto Sticker General #231

>Project Hoon is one of /ourguys/ edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/28bHkqee

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16657352/#16657385
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please keep shitposting off this thread. Hoon is one of us. That's that.

I want to die.

Me too man.

Wow great OP! I love project hoon!

New store who dis

LOL, is it opposite day up in this bitch?

There's a point where this needs to stop and we've clearly passed it.

Hey dumbass, you put speedmaster on both the whitelist and blacklist

Your stickers are shit and your rampant autistic antics will not sway anyone.

At this point the best thing that can happen to osg is it getting banned.

>Please keep shitposting off this thread. Hoon is one of us. That's that.
Yet Hoon shitposts so hard and destroys the pastebin like the faggot he is.

Posting here because /osg/ fags are cancer

Welcome to the revival, the cancer-lite /osg/!

Since other thread is about dead, and we can't stop talking about the blacklist.

Moonwave, what's his reason there?

Hoons stickers immediately got me a girlfriend who was cuter than Imouto, cured my depression, and increased my own sticker sales by 150% over the course of 24 hours after applying them onto my WAT Certified Shitbox. They also saved my life while I was drifting, I hit a pole but the quality of the vinyl actually absorbed the impact. This a true customer testimonial not made up at all. negativelife.style has been completely disbanded and positivelife.style has been created since I have turned my life entirely around thanks to Hoon.

No idea. badhabits is his apparel store. Maybe OP didn't know about it until know. The ASC fags like to create a brand new store for any new thing. You'd think they would keep it all on one site.

FRAUDULENT PASTEIN
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>FRAUDULENT PASTEBIN
>pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

FRAUDULENT PASTEIN
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>FRAUDULENT PASTEBIN
>pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

FRAUDULENT PASTEIN
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>FRAUDULENT PASTEBIN
>pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

FRAUDULENT PASTEIN
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>FRAUDULENT PASTEBIN
>pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

FRAUDULENT PASTEIN
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>FRAUDULENT PASTEBIN
>pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

FRAUDULENT PASTEIN
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>FRAUDULENT PASTEBIN
>pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

FRAUDULENT PASTEIN
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>FRAUDULENT PASTEBIN
>pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

FRAUDULENT PASTEIN
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>FRAUDULENT PASTEBIN
>pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

Fraudulent? We'll see about that when it starts showing up in all the new threads.

you arent funny

Heh, don't need a pastebin when I already got my memestores bookmarked

Oh my God, I cant believe I've trusted those vendors in the past! They were definitely lying to me when they said I'd already received my $400 orders but I just forgot... I knew I didn't forget receiving my orders!!! What scum bags!

Pack it in boys. I think it's officially over.

coming soon!

Will cop fampai

Dude that's actually lit, get those made, throw up the pre orders right now and people will actually buy

>Project Moon

Kek, I like Over * Killer, but it bugs me that the letters aren't equal.

Hey guys, is stickerbombing a car badge such as pic-related possible? This looks like it wasn't stickered but rather bought aftermarket with a paint job of some sorts.

>using Brisbane city
Brisbane is shit and you should feel bad for using it on a slap.

Yeah it's possible, just buy a bunch of those eBay stickers, stick them all down, and apply some lacquer to the emblem, then let it dry and it should work fine.

>ebay
didnt some user have a 75 pack or something? I remember a link being posted a few threads back.

>apply stickers
>clear coat

boom

Those are too large for what you're going to do, and I believe those aren't available right now

Hoon, i'm genuinely concerned about your mental state.

>osg shadow government tells hoon posters to make their own sticker general
>they do
>osg shadow government gets ass mad

WADDAFUG

Shhhhh
If you ignore him long enough he might flip out and we'll hear about canadias first killing spree committed by a new terrorist group called hoon

any way to prevent sticker residue gunking up surfaces? i tried hairdrier trick but it peeled the paint right off with it

How about as a solution Hoon is removed from the blacklist and put on the autist list.
He delivers on his shit so he is a trustworthy vendor, he just ruins threads and has shitty overpriced stickers (in my opinion).
Thoughts?

How about no? Hoon is a trusted vendor you just said so yourself, how about we put him on the trusted vendor list. That is what we call parity.

GooGone from home depot

GooGone

how long do robust orders usually take?

A few days to print and send if you have the design ready, could be longer if you need him to design something for you that is ready to be cut

so a few days to print and then the added shipping time?

Yes exactly, in the US/Canada usually a week, worldwide could be 2-3 weeks

you know how USPS states 7-21 days for Canada/International? My order came 23 days after I got the shipping email and I live an hour north of the border in Ontario in a big city. What the fuck man.

I was so excited for the stickies I ordered, started working on my car again like painting the wheels, changing my oil, whatever and then i waited for so damn long I lost all interest in them. I gave up waiting for the post man every day and when they arrived, I didn't even put them on, just chucked them into a drawer. I feel like i live in god damn Australia waiting for so long ffs

Yeah, it's insane the wait times, but it's the cheapest way to send a parcel, if you just use letter mail it's only a week.

Next time make sure the vendor just sends as a regular letter instead of usps first class international parcel

Man the vendor (won't reveal but it is /osg/) literally didn't give a fuck. Guy didn't have a problem charging my card but managed to sperg out over email when I asked why my order hadn't arrived yet on the 22nd day, aside from the fact the dude took 10 days to ship the damn thing. Long story short, go fuck yourself if your reading this hoon

wat? Hoon is Canadian lol, if you're both in Canada then your shipment has nothing to do with USPS...

What the fuck are you lying for? Fuck off

Is yummy.stickies around and willing to dig through that folder for more splatoon shit?

I need more wall art

He said earlier it was robust

I like this idea. Or just call it the Hoon list and put it all the way at the bottom.

>10$ for an average looking slap
Wew lad

Do any of those websites have keychains?

quit with the facebook-tier drama you fucking faggots and keep it on topic.

great job mods you kept the shitposting thread.

I cant believe someone actually saved my shitty Photoshop. Bless you my guy

Is it safe to put these stickers in your engine bay, maybe under the hood? Will they melt?

>duplicate generals
>newer one gets deleted
nah I'm pretty sure that's just what happens when there are duplicate generals.

he made a new pastebin and put everyone but himself and 3 other vendors on the blacklist, so I reported it to PB as a fraudulent, intentionally-misleading paste.

fuck you curry-sucking fake cunt.

post pics

Nice color user

Well, I wasn't expecting those to be posted.

Initially I was just trying to see how long a simple sticker such as those two would actually take to make (as it turns out both took around 6 minutes each).

I can probably make them presentable if people actually want to buy them, although I probably would pass them off to another store since mine is still going to be in the works for a while.

"Tentative MSRP"- $3.88

Hoon can you provide proof of approval/purchased licenses for fonts and graphics used?

Okay since the other thread got deleted, Notori don't forget the Suzu peeks.

after he got called out he ran scared and bought fonts from a maker who probably doesn't care.

And what about everyone using copyrighted material they don't have permission to use? In looking at you every single weebshit seller

thanks senpai

So he doesn't have approval to use any of the images he uses? I like how he throws a shitfit at weeb stickers for it but is doing the exact same thing.

Find the original artwork and we will talk. Characters don't count.

He just takes a image and puts text over it, he "tried" to find the original maker but put no real effort into it.

You should see his first stuff he came here with, it was pure garbage.

Pic

Everyone post their slap collections - this is mine so far

mine

>You should see his first stuff he came here with, it was pure garbage.
That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Better that anything Hoon could ever make.

W2C????

Found 'em

Fucking hell I want expecting them to be THAT bad

So the Hoon posters make their own general, and then all the autistic circle jerking faggots come in here and shit it up after theirs got taken down for drama?

The mod clearly posted to quit the facebook tier drama.

This is pathetic, shows exactly what the shadow government is, a bunch of mindless autistic children.

i was looking too

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16657352/#16657385
Look how hard he got shit on when he tried to start his store, none of those designs were any where remotely good

that top one is a rip off of one of Notori's slaps, its like he thought he could fool us

And? Look at how much farther he's come in only a short period of time.

Hoon didn't even know Notori had a slap like that. And it's still not the same thing. Did Hoon get it made? No. He distinctly said Notori's was better and left that design.

>still can't be bothered to vector

He could have rebranded and comeback as a different store and not be as hated. The retarded nigger had to keep his "name". It just speaks on how autistic he is.

Also,
how he is "hoon" but drives a Hyundai shitbox?

Wow he put someone else's font on someone else's picture. When he tries to make his own composition, it looks like shit. See the neck breaker slap. He lacks artistic and design talent.
He has admitted that it takes him hours upon hours to make a deal simpler slap.

? You don't have to vector?
So? Do you know what the definition of hoon is? Also, his "hyundai shitbox" is faster than all of the buses you faggots ride here.
Uh? You mean like every store in this general? Oh wait, he actually PAID THE MONEY to license those fonts, and he actually uses commercial use images. He doesn't steal, unlike all of you circle jerking faggots.

Hoon literally did nothing wrong.

Shut up hoon, just by the fact you attempted a sticker in the exact same style using a almost identical image with the same text proves you wrong.

Nigger Notori's shop was closed all that time, how the fuck did you expect Hoon to know it?

ok hoon

>faster
I can smoke that piece of shit in my Honda any day. Hoon you are a brainless GTR fanboy who has never ever experienced a tenth of the "car culture" you try to imitate.

OK, the shitposting was fun, but let's talk about stickers again.

I miss /osg/

Use your hoon vision. Or stop samefagging long enough to read other posts

just stop posting, it's over

Then let's skip to the next non gay thread and continue the quality posts we had before the real thread got deleted

Can all of you circle jerking autistic weeb trash trap loving gay lords turn on your trip codes? I want to see which stores never to buy from in my life, and which stickers I'm going to burn.

Hoon did nothing to cause this much of an uproar from you fucking autists.

The mod literally said to stop this facebook tier drama, this has happened twice actually.

Fucking get over it you cunts.

>taking 6 minutes to click on every post number

I just got here you fuck

he also ignored the hoonposters who started all of this

Hoon thought it was easy to make money from the sticker game but now he is underwater and doubling down on his autism

Hoon is underwater? Did he show you something?