[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

Fuck the map, no one cares faggot edition.

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Friend Finder
>Motorcycle Chicken Strip Rating
>Motorcycle Adventures
>Motorcycle Pictures & Webms

Noob? Git gud:
shitty webms with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNRcQH59G6g
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSek8S2Lh2X1APHW63s51djyItfBVouz2nM1J_aeV5f44CnRkg/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

daily reminder

first for marijuana a best

>tfw too intelligent for marijuana

>tfw still retarded enough for /dbt

>tfw I'm an adult with a real career and wouldn't do drugs even if I wanted to because I'm not a fuckup with no ambitions.

I got the last piece to my gay homosex Mad Max S&M cosplay outfit today /dbt/

your massive brainwashing is showing

>tfw I'm an adult with a real career and would do weed if I wanted to because I'm not a fuckup with no ambitions.

> mfw anons on my Ugandan literature blog of choice dont believe my ramblings about how my addiction isnt an addiction with no adverse side effects at all.

echo chamber powers activate

i think i have the same pair of sidi's

shows just how far down weed is doesnt it?

What did the mongolian stamp trading forum 404?

Don it and post pics

>brainwashing

Nothing brainwashed about the fact that any real job is going to have a pre employment drug test and background check.

That time you got popped for some stupid amount of weed and pissing posititve will cost you that job.

It's cool that you're willing to give up a career so you go take mind altering substances in order to take your mind off how shit your life is. Really it's cool bro. You are cool because you do weed. 100% (insert fire and 100 emoji here) #smokebluntzeveryday #420killa #DRGREENTHUMB

want boipucci nao

>rope under bed

What the fuck will I do with all these stamps now?

you seem upset over shit you cant control

best thing to do is off yourself asap

I can control this. I can not smoke weed like a degenerate and have a gainful career without the need to take mind altering substances just to make it through my day.

>I cant control myself or my emotions so I self medicate my depression away with wacky tobacky

We are convinced.

stay mad kid

thatll stop all the things you dont approve of from occuring lol

>show up to work drunk
>show up to work high
Both are the same thing, both are for failures.

>I dont need to smoke weed. I just do it because I want to. I'm not addicted to a highschool angst tier drug, I swear!

Why would I be mad that you have to take drugs to make it through your day and have no ambitions in life?

Only one that should be mad is you, at yourself.

KTM should be a huge fireball.

Sam camping info when

WTB this bike to exist

>want to work on bike
>tools are expensive

>horizontal fork suspension

Next level bro

you guys and your assumptions are top kek

I dont drink smoke cigs or do drugs

adults are capable of making their own decisions if they want to do any of the above themselves

Just go to a pawn shop or buy harbor frieght.

Pawn shops are full of kick ass tools that tweakers stole and hawked.

gb2reddit normie

Not really user, what work do you need to do?

That feel when trying to decide whether I can carry lunch meat without taking a backpack

First beautiful day of the year. Everyone is on a bike and here I am at work riding this shitbox whose air filter is currently chock full of oil

>slightly overfilled oil last week
>engine choking from all the oil in the air box

I'm going to get a Hose and let that shit drop on the ground

A bike that you can sit in is bretty neat.

I bet you losers didn't know about this totally radical riding tip.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNRcQH59G6g

dont lurk reddit either

you guys really blow at guessing

Is that an imz-ural memebike?

Wear a fanny pack instead.

>adults are capable of making their own decisions if they want to do any of the above themselves

Absolutely. I dont think any of it should be illegal. People should be allowed to fuck their own lives up.

Hell, I even like the idea of a rancid smell and red eyes alerting me to the worthless piles of shit so I can avoid them.

>Overfilled airfilter
What did he mean by this
Also ur gf is hot

that is a pretty sexy bike, but i'd prefer this.

How do you put your feet down? How do I take bitches on my Akiracycle? Does it come in red?

just buy a #2 jis screwdriver, metric socket set and a metric wrench set. there not really that expensive.

Too much oil is blowing by the piston rings into the combustion chamber and out the valve into the filter.

Or through the valves I guess

How 2 turn handlebars?

Nah I think I can fit two in my inside jacket pockets, thank you two piece master race. Just have to deal with looking like a massive autist.

Sure is

I overfilled the engine with oil. It's breathing it right into the air box and now the bike is suffocating.
Thanks, but I'm currently looking for a new sidecar girl

Can you take the sidecar off? How much did it cost? Is it an unreliable pos like I've heard?

>0-4 buy 2nd bike
>5-9 hesitate for another week

wat baikus

Yes, it's held on by two bolts and two struts and a cable. It's not something you can just do on a regular basis because it has to be properly aligned to drive correctly, plus the leading link forks apparently are very weird to drive on solo.
I paid $6000 for a 2006 with 12,000s on it.

Ive driven 3000kms with no issues. Just requires more preventative mainentance than a jap bike. Oil changes must be done on a regular basis, etc

>air filter changes take a while

Tl1000r for 2900 freedom coupons

LAST SAM FORM
A
S
T

S
A
M

F
O
R
M

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSek8S2Lh2X1APHW63s51djyItfBVouz2nM1J_aeV5f44CnRkg/viewform?usp=sf_link

go get it

daily reminder that ninja 300 is faster than wr250x

That's not how a hyper-cube architecture works...

I'll do it man don't try me

Looks more like a bungey-cord. Good for anchoring handcuffs and other restraints for homo-gay things.

>Deal's Gap
Nevermind :/

>she/her

>2017
>not using dollarydoos

I prefer moon dubloons.

Hey, that's my strategy, working great thus far.

You have a Ural... And a DP 1928 machinegun... Would a large hairy bald sidecar-bitch work instead? He'd be willing to do funny Japanese anime girl things for /dbt/ photos if you would take him to the gun range in that occasionally.

As long as you dont off yourself my man, see a therapist, drugs are a bandaid.

Then kys.

Sorry bro, actual white collar jobs don't drug screen unless they require a clearance.

Even then, it's the easiest thing in the world to stop smoking for 2-3 weeks to test clean if you're getting ready to change jobs.

You just have no idea what you're talking about.

But the longer wheelbase, higher center of gravity, soft suspension, and lower power:weight ratio totally makes it better through the twisties. Especially with the stunning value of being 25% more expensive new and getting significantly worse fuel mileage.

Idk I'm looking for something with breasts and a vagoo. It's a DPM also. Unfortunately it belongs to my talented friend who built it from a parts kit. Plan on taking the duo to his ranch soon

>this route from the campsite to the Tail
I wasn't that hyped for this, now I am.

>Not wanting a PTRD 41 for side car work

The Skid Demon lurks there user.

Suicide is always an option, shit gets too bad, I can always just step off the ride. I'm working on getting better, though, thanks.

So many things I want. Almost bought an RPD for it but instead bought a pair of Uzi kits, a Yugo M72B1 (RPK) kit which will be the main for the Ural, and a Finnish KP/31

Checkd

My AK103 clone and '56 Sino-Russo SKS are feeling suddenly inadequate for this crowd

Are you implying we would ride the Dragon backwards?

Ive still got an Imbel FAL kit I need to assemble.

Then I can do my best at copying this dude

Woo hoo, shitscoot is running again. Blew the CVT belt because I'm an idiot and didn't check it when I should have.
Did a new plug and an oil change too, and put some fuel system cleaner in the tank, the jets in the carb are a bit gunky I think, and I really don't want to pull them to clean them; it's a pain in the ass.

Those are both eggcelent guns, don't fret. I'm just young and foolish with my money

One day my man, one day.

I want an FAL so bad. Had to be a G1 or STG58 with the wood butt and the bipod handguards though

I didn't realize it was a one way street.

FALs are cool in the way that 1960's motorcycles are cool.

They look and feel neat but are totally outperformed in every way by other designs.

Just signed up for an MSR 'Basic Motorcycle Operation' 16 hour course next weekend. Bikes are provided, but they say you may bring your own if it meets various criteria, which mine does. Should I bring my own bike for familiarity, or use a provided bike for when WTF-CRUNCH happens?

what do you all use for a phone mount?

RAM X grip

Literally doesn't matter.

Bring your own for practice, or use theirs for some variety.

You aren't going to wipe out. My wife recently took the same course and had about 30 minutes of experience on a motorcycle going into it. She did fine. The only guy in her class that wiped out was a persian on the first day, and he didn't come back the second day.

You can find used ones for a little less than a new DSA 58.

DSA uses styers old tooling from their Stg 58 so theyre bretty gud.

I kinda wonder how a rifle slung on a bike would upset handling?

>tfw 64 Harley this summer
That will cement my need for an fal

pocket, model jeans

FALs are still pretty good rifles, its only true downsides are weight and optics options.

it isnt, but the route is usually taken from the Tennessee side

God, don't mention DSA. The boners I get from the SA58 OSW 11" are hard to control.