/osg/ - AutoSticker General

Auto Sticker General #231

Previous thread:>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

watracing.com
vodnik-decals.com/
backyardtuners.bigcartel.com/
yummystickies.com/
notori.jp/
baddecisionsvinyl.us/
shitboxme.me/
imgur.com/a/bWWaA
absolutelyawfuldecals.com/
opposingforce.us/
robustvinyl.com/
mistercream.jp/
empiredecal.bigcartel.com/
vipstars.ca/
hustlegarage.com/?post_type=product
sugarrotprints.bigcartel.com/
waifusquad.biz
impurethoughts.us/
kanseiproject.bigcartel.com/
dirtydrive.bigcartel.com/
imoutodreams.us/
speedmaster.bigcartel.com/
negativelifestyle.bigcartel.com/
uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Commit_Suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hoon haters please leave

in for stickies

first for anime is Veeky Forums culture.

Is this kill?

PROJECT HOON IS ONE OF OUR GUYS.

TAKE HOON OFF THE BLACKLIST.

Nth for hachikuji headpats

I don't know who this hoon guy is, but he sure is autistic.

HOON DID NOTHING WRONG
HE IS BEING CONSPIRED AGAINST BY THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT HEADED BY THE FAGGOTS INB4CHAN AND BACKED BY THE POWERS OF A MODERATOR (longpost guy)
THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE (INB4 AND LPG) THAT HAD TROLLY BANNED SO THEY COULD TAKE MONOPOLY OVER THE Veeky Forums STICKER CARTEL

DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEM
THEY ARE EVIL AND DRIVEN PURELY BY GREED AND A LOVE OF DESTRUCTION

>#HOONDIDNOTHINGWRONG
>#FREETROLLY
>#CRASHINGTHISTHREADWITHNOSURVIVORS

Nth for hachikuji keychains tomorrow ;)

He deserves his own special blacklist desu.

>BD is still closed

I don't know who this shadow government is, actually I do know, but Project Hoon is one of our guys.

Stop breaking the rules

True /osg/ thread.

-shitbox

Hey guys, I just wanted to chime in since your shitty thread seems to be leaking into other parts of Veeky Forums and now I am unfortunately aware of your situation. All I really want to say is that you're a bunch of losers. Who the fuck cares about some faggot ass car stickers.

EXACTLY. Why the fuck do you people care so much about Hoon? What did he do to you?

No.

I wish she didn't look like a powerpuff girl. I would be all over that keychain otherwise.

why do you mongoloids have two active threads?

>made in china chinkshit keychain

The other one is the real one, this one is made by some sad bitch who can't accept Project Hoon as one of our guys.

Hoon did nothing wrong, he delivered on all of his sales and never scammed.

This is the real thread and some sperg made the other.

The other is the real thread, this one is the fake thread made by some sperglord autistic weaabo trash trap lord

That was kind of the point, it was made to match this. Since I already did Shinobu

Nth for mentally ill tranny fuck off with your against rules advertising and non board related content!

>low quality content
>cheap chinkshit
>admitting to putting in no effort to make something unique
>copyright infringement
>overpriced chinkshit garbage

fuck off failedallofyourdreams

These are the kinds of people you can expect in that other thread. Just stay away.

>implying it isn't all Hoon samefagging

Uh? No? The other thread is the real thread made for all of Veeky Forums, not for anime loving faggots that need to kill themselves.

The other thread is for any type of auto sticker, not just weeb trash. That is what /osg/ should be.

i wanna die

Oh I understand it was to match, but I just wish they didn't look like PPG. They are best girls but the [a e s t h e t i c s] just don't do it for me. You're slaps are good though senpai.

>You're
Just kill me.

>/osg/ should be what I WANT IT TO BE, come hell or high autism

>for any type of auto sticker
>ANY TYPE

/osg/ shouldn't be inclusive? what the fuck? it's 2017, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you fampai. I'll continue making merch of best girls until hoon kills me, or I kill myself I guess.
And it's alright just most people don't get the reference so I'm used to explaining it.

gonna restock this with pixel holo soon i think

pathetic weaaboo trash using copyrighted content. kill urself

stop using copyrighted content you degenerate, the pastebin literally says you must have proof that you have permission or paid for the rights to use the images

where is your proof? I don't want to get involved in a cease and desist letter by buying your copyrighted bullshit.

post your licenses now.

Plz restock special dazed bat and peeking desu.

>just put it in my car
Still gonna buy pixel holo edition.

I'm restocking shinobu in a matte stardust next friday. (it's why I posted that)

>Using artwork from the internet can become a very slippery slope. Refrain from using stolen artwork. Ask for an artist's permission. It is very easy to find an original artist using reverse image search. If you make a sticker that uses art that you did not produce, please provide proof that you have permission from the artist or have made an attempt to do so.

10/10 will buy multiple copies.

>osg shadow government tells hoon posters to make their own sticker general
>they do
>osg shadow government gets ass mad

WADDAFUG D00DS

That looks pretty cool senpai reminds me of those minimalism threads on /w/
thank u senpai

Look at all the shadow government weebs out in full force trying to save their thread. Did you guys know that the pastebin says to post proof of using copyrighted content? Have any of you done so? I'd like to see the proof so when I make a purchase I'm not liable to anything.

Emma! We thought you were ded

>Using artwork from the internet can become a very slippery slope. Refrain from using stolen artwork. Ask for an artist's permission. It is very easy to find an original artist using reverse image search. If you make a sticker that uses art that you did not produce, please provide proof that you have permission from the artist or have made an attempt to do so.

watracing.com

vodnik-decals.com/ -ON HIATUS-

backyardtuners.bigcartel.com/

yummystickies.com/

notori.jp/ USE OSGOFFICIAL FOR 30% OFF

baddecisionsvinyl.us/

shitboxme.me/

Trolly McTrollfucker- Stickers for sale: imgur.com/a/bWWaA (Never 4get)

absolutelyawfuldecals.com/

opposingforce.us/

robustvinyl.com/ (FOR CUSTOM ONE-OFF PRINTING)

mistercream.jp/

empiredecal.bigcartel.com/

vipstars.ca/

hustlegarage.com/?post_type=product

sugarrotprints.bigcartel.com/

waifusquad.biz

impurethoughts.us/

kanseiproject.bigcartel.com/

dirtydrive.bigcartel.com/

imoutodreams.us/

www.nogripslip.club

lonerscrew.bigcartel.com

speedmaster.bigcartel.com/

negativelifestyle.bigcartel.com/

Can all of these people who used copyrighted content in their stickers post their permission proof? I believe the pastebin requests that but I'm not seeing anything in the pastebin as to where the proof of permission is viewable.

I don't like this but if you change just the background to hoons store I'd buy it in a heartbeat

>Can all of these people who used copyrighted content in their stickers post their permission proof

That's not posting their permission to use these copyrighted images. Please keep threads on topic. The unlicensed use of copyrighted content is against the law, and people who purchase copyrighted content that is unlicensed can be held liable for damages to the copyright holder.

Please post proof of copyright permissions, all of the vendors should do so and compile them into the pastebin.

That moment when you realize the Hoon posters thread is actually more helpful and sane than this thread.

Notori™ I know you are a busy man but tell me you haven't forgotten pic related

>just put it on my car
y-you have a picture?

Because he's focused on shitposting here.

Also spooky hours just opened up with some automotive^TM stickers.
And weeb ones.

>Please keep threads on topic.
>bitching about permissions
Heed your own advice pal

Lol?

The pastebin literally says to post proof of permission. I can't find the proof, so someone link me to it.

You got it a few threads ago. Had 3 of your slaps on it. I guess 'just' was the wrong word to use, but it's only been a week or so.

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Commit_Suicide

oh i remember, i think you had two of mine on the right and one on the left, is this you?

That's a clean car. I like it.

Pigfat family here

Yep, that's the one. Australian shitbox at its finest.

Me gusta

Anyone put stickers on the rear view mirror? So they can be seen from outside and whatnot. Just curious if the direct sunlight ruined them quicker

Damn that looks clean.
>dat hidden kirino a shit.

>Shadow government attack hoon for "copyright" and report him etc
>user asks for proof they have permission to use copyrighted material
>crickets chirping
Proof enough that the shadow government are a bunch of literal ausitstic man children