I got a budget of $25k CAD

I got a budget of $25k CAD

Should I be somewhat responsible and buy a 2011+ Mustang GT, or buy a C5 Z06?

Both are in the 25k area. I don't think I'm ever going to get a chance to buy a Corvette ever again. And they are pretty much at the bottom of their depreciation. I bet I could sell it within 3-4 years for 20k+ if I buy it for 25k and put on ~30k miles.

The Mustang GT on the other hand is going to be better for daily driving. Its not as low to the ground, has a back seat I can throw stuff onto. But its going to depreciate a bit more in the 4 years I plan to keep it. Not only that but I could probably keep it for longer as it would be much more practical.

If I can find an LS1 Camaro for around 10k I'll go for that in a heart beat.

TL;DR C5 Corvette Z06 for 25k, or 2011+ Mustang GT for 25k.

You can get an R33 GTR for 15k, more practical than the corvette and faster with the rest of your budget

Get the corvette and a $1k beater car. That way you can keep the corvette pristine, avoid maintenance, and have fwd econobox reliability. It does not cost much more to insure an extra car.

Its the space. I don't have space for 2 cars. I already have a $5k Civic Manual

I like Imports and all, but I want a V8.

I think I'll go for the Corvette. I've noticed milage is very similar, and doesn't seem to effect asking price. I've seen them range from 35k km to 100k km on the Vettes and people still ask 25-30k.

>~1000 lbs lighter than the mustang
>relatively rare
>will hold value
>not a generic mustang
c5z for the win

You forgot
>Slower than an R33 with a couple of mods

op already said he wants a real engine.

>OP already said he wants to be slower
Ftfy

Lol caused trigger on Prez/o/ with this post

>Slower than an R33 with a couple of mods
Give price and list then faggot

if u already have a civic for daily driving/carrying shit and people, then practicality will be slightly less of an issue. I would get the corvette, lighter, feels more like a sports car, and more interesting choice imo.

If the civic isn't good for daily driving for whatever reason then get the mustang

>Tune: 800
>Sticky tires: 2k
>Harder springs 1k

Wow that was hard

Dude get the C5z if you already have a beater Civic, why wouldn't you?

You forgot a cliff to drive it off of

DELET THIS R33 SLOW

Get the c5z

get the vette, i never see my generation driving vettes, i think it's badass a/f

What's the end hp mark

No end hp goal. I want it to run low 11s, maybe 10s with a bit of nitrous. After I do that once, just going to daily driver it.

Pretty sure a C5Z can manage that with just a new set of tires. Maybe some bolt ons but nothing ridiculous

>corvette
>rare
>holding value
>not generic

Top post m8

Z06s aren't your typical cookie cutter vettes