ITT: Post guilty pleasures

Dodge challenger SRT Hellcat

Buick reatta

I just think it looks cool

I want an RT4WD Wagovan pretty bad, but they're too hard to find and overpriced.

I despise american luxury vehicles, but for some reason I always have a soft spot for lincoln.

new automatics are faster and better than manuals and after driving manual for 5 years I still get no fun from it

lawn tractors

are you trying to get lynched

>user learns that benchracing isn't fun

Skeltal cars do it for me

Even though it's just a fancy Fusion, that tail end is GORGEOUS.

Buick,

Is it Boo-ick or Byoo-ick?

You black or middle aged?

b you ick

I loathe the idea of luxri-fying pickup trucks and making them large behemoths, But I would love to have a pigfat luxury truck and drive it on a long trip. I travel a lot, this would be max comfy.

I have too many

New NASCAR race cars kinda look like shit, but the Charger that never actually raced makes my dick hard.

>tfw you will never own a big ass pickup and pretend to be crafty and utilitarian and independent even though you don't use it for anything a car couldn't do

Are there people out there that actually don't like the hellcat? I figured it was just some sort of Veeky Forums shitposting

I like the caddy -V cars

I'd maybe possibly consider owning a regular V8 Challenger as a comfy largebarge, but the Hellcat is just absolutely fucking stupid. It's the same level of uncontrollable stupid as an AMG Black Series, except that any retard a half decent credit score can get his hands on a Hellcat.

Ford raptor with that great big FORD front end. Don't think it's really a guilty pleasure though as I have no guilt over it.

Buick as well.

Grandparents have an Enclave and it's been going strong for 7 years with zero issues. Interior build quality was much better than I was expecting from GM. Very comfortable ride.

yeah...

Why would you be "Guilty" for liking these?

Here's a car i'm guilty for liking. i love it because of how fearsome they were in SCCA and how good they can be in amateur rally.
>really lightweight short whellbase FWD
Can't go wrong with that as a performance combo. unfortunately i heard they can be some of the worst cars ever built in terms of reliability so that's where the guilt would come from. id still get one for a project car though.

As a Hellcat owner- I can 100% confirm your statement. I'll be selling it before long.

No guilt in liking a top-tier comfy barge that was way ahead of its time.

What don't you like about it? Do you wish you would have gotten one of the lower trims like the 392 or scat pack? I seriously considered one but like the other user, I decided it was just stupid fast and got a scat pack instead. Probably a good decision.

Daytonas, LeBaron GTC's, Spirits, all dem turbo mopars.

Veeky Forums told me thet were shit. Veeky Forums was wrong, best damn cars I've ever owned.

Because it's a nigger car

What did he mean by this?

There's no need to feel guilty over liking this car no matter what the numales here told you.

t. 12 year old

Zero black people own a CTS/ATV-V. It's not an escalade.

Guilty of being awesome

How's the scat pack?
Thinking of getting a T/A.never seen a t/a on the streets near my home.
Not sure if I need the 392 this.

>1988 Fiero GT is a guilty pleasure
Nigga, do you know what a guilty pleasure is? My dream toy car is an '88 GT With a supercharged 3800 Series II.

i have always liked fiero's
everyone tells me that their shit

To be fair, this thing was pretty much DESIGNED to be a guilty pleasure.

Only because I like the F6F so much.

Does this count?

Dat weight reduction

2500lbs and around 400 to the wheels. Yum.