over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

>announcing 15 posts early to force shitcord into the OP
>waifumaker picture
>404 Page Not Found links in the OP
disgusting, you need to end yourself and stop terrorizing these generals by sabotaging them

New thread

>15 posts early to force discord
kill yourself

>practice hero to carry status in QP
>get blamed for every comp loss

Holy fuck, has anyone been more butthurt over a Veeky Forums general's OP content?

Dude, just get over it. Not like anyone besides (You) even gives a shit about a fucking discord invite. God forbid people would want to get in contact with others of similar interests.

Fuck off OP.

>15 posts early to force discord
>everytime this happens, people complain
>D-DUDE IT'S JUST YOU, ONLY YOU DON'T LIKE THIS JUST D-DEAL WITH IT
kill yourself

Why are you evading your last ban and samefagging?

Kill yourself.

Discords
Kill
Generals

Give me the new skin already

One shot, one keel.

thats just how it works, nobody except dps is capable of fucking up. dps are also exclusively responsible for all kills.

>God forbid people would want to get in contact with others of similar interests.
there's an entire board for that, faggot

Can someone explain why you faggots are so obsessed with Widowmaker? Ever thread starts with her, every thread gets to image limit because of her, and it's always the same 250 pictures of her over and over and over again with the exact same text accompanying each picture.

Discords are a direct contributor to cancer in generals

Okay, I'm in the discord, why are people posting anthro sharks with twin dicks?

Winston and Tracer are cute! Cute!

The same faggot makes all the OPs to keep his shitty underage meme circlejerk and erp discord server in the OP

stop avatarfagging, you were banned the last time already. i seriously hope the same janitors/mods are around today.

see

Those 50 lurkers replying to every new bread the same way 3 of you fags chimp out sure prove your point.

I don't have any intentions of even joining the discord, if anyone defends someone else it doesn't necessarily mean he's the person he's defending. The world might be a giant conspiracy to you idiots, but it's not, really.

Ah, so these must be the "similar interests" discordfag is talking about

You know that's multiple people, right? I've never been banned from what I post here

>Discords are a direct contributor to cancer in generals
ex-/wowsg/ here, this is a fact

that's kinda cruel

It's not empty either; it looks like there are about a hundred people there.

...Maybe we should allow the discord to exist. Just because it keeps these people out of this thread.

kill yourself op

trannys and roasties

>people say that Roadhog punishes people who are out of position
>but Roadhog himself can get out of his position and one shot key targets like a flanker
really arouses the gray matter

If other generals are anything to go by they'll end up leaking back into the thread with trips and namefag circlejerks or drama

Here is a solution. Someone make a new thread without the discord link and we migrate. Problem solved. You faggots are just to lazy to make it

>have "discord" in my filterlist
>more than half the thread is filtered
Well done

>Maybe we should allow the discord to exist
or maybe they should fuck off and stop peddling their unwanted /soc/ shit here

Let's treat it as a containment discord for this containment thread on this containment board.

Also hi guys.

Agreed!

>171472997

>play on Xbox
>season high almost 3400 now 3100ish
>play 120 games win half of them so far
>bastion was never nerfed so every game revolves around bastion
>literally nothing kills him while he's in turret mode
>stop playing ranked and go to qp
>there's still people playing attack bastion in QP for fuck sakes
>Bastion is literally a god and a must pick
>he's ruined everyone's games and no admins give a shit
>the only thing that reliably kills him is a lucky charge if he's not getting pocketed

I like this game but this was a fucking joke, singlehandedly the worst thing to happen to this game. The only reason the change was reverted is because Jeff is a plat shitter and a grand master tracer couldn't kill him. This is just fucking pathetic. I'm ashamed I even play this game sometimes or own a console. We get treated like garbage

fug didn't mean to quote.

don't worry guys. i know how to deal with discords.
leave this to me.

I don't mind telling you who makes the threads and why

This is a perfect example of why external chats ultimately fuck over a thread. They think they're the cool kids.

>play a fps on console
>have terrible time

Good friends, classy friends.

The discord is literally a hugbox for the tranny creator. Beware!

>God forbid people would want to get in contact with others of similar interests.
And that's the fucking thing isn't it? Anonymous folks not wanting to be Anonymous anymore?
What happens when a bunch of insufferable self-righteous cancerous attentionwhores get together outside of the thread and get to know eachother by names?
they turn into even more insufferable self-righteous cancerous attentionwhores with a superiority complex. And they'll act as if they're better than the thread dwellers as they'll come to call it, and shit up the thread moreso than it'd be otherwise as some sort of game. It's like tripfagging cranked to eleven.
The kinds of totally intolerable sorry excuses for human beings that would actually WANT to mingle with other intolerable sorry excuses for human beings are the only ones that would ever honestly join a Veeky Forums discord.
Does that make sense to you? It's a self sustaining cycle of cancer that never EVER turns out good for thread health.

I don't own a PC, I've been posting on a phone for years. I can't afford it

Who the fuck is Vangelis?

One of the dogs.

>tfw drawfag but can't draw from memory.

Why is Lena so handsome?

She wears the pants in the relationship, so to speak.

Odds that this person is not really an anime girl?

Pretty funny how trannies can always be located in Discords

Really gets those gears turning

Odds that this person is a he/she/ze.

I want to fuck Symmetra so much jesus christ.

But she's the most submissive girl!

It feels so good to cuck a 5 man premade on your team.

5 of them all playing together and you, the one person who isn't in a premade with them is doing the most damage, the most kills, the most objective kills and most objective time.

Reminds me of the final fantasy 14 general

>Sombra's translocator still broken
>sometimes she throws it but translocator doesn't come out
What exactly is the PTR for?

You know that Sombra poster that keeps posting how they want to be good platonic friends with Sombra; I want that with Symmetra.

Maybe that's because the owner of the discord is from FF14.

when will FF14 fags leave and stop trying to peddle their tranny discords

i'd be grateful if you guys used it as containment for your waifu/avatarfagging for attention constantly, every day. then it would serve an actual purpose besides giving trannies from mmo generals attention and forcing themselves in a thread where no one wants you.

I want to FUCK Sombra

Emily is EVEN MORE submissive.

Always going to be some sucker to give them money, attention etc.

>Doing arcade mode
>Every game we have a chance at winning the server disconnects

It's bad enough I hate all the game modes.

Does this look like a sub to you? She's thinking about all the ways she's going to fuck Tracer all night.

You're responding to me like I'm a part of the discord.
Waifuposting was here from day -100, it won't go away. It's a fucking imageboard, what do you expect? As of right now, this thread is instead being shit up by people complaining about a fucking discord invite in the OP.
Is the OP filled with 404'd links? Sure, why not, I never denied that it's a shitty OP. I just don't see how allowing people to meet elsewhere beside shitposting central and actually play the game together if they want to, or waifupost more extremely is a bad thing?

The state of this thread is still the same as it was while this game was still in closed beta, honestly.

You don't fuck Sombra. No matter what, Sombra fucks you. And your SR

Let's play "was it ironic or sincere?"

>I'm upset about these changes because now Lucio has to be played with awareness of the team. I liked being able to always count on him as reliable even if that player was far below skill level for the game, didn't know how to play a healer, etc.

Yes, the sex looks like them both submitting to each other until they're just lying there doing nothing until they fall asleep.

sera is some a 19 year old norwegian or something dude that pretended to be 16 year old turkish girl for 3 years in /xivg/ and dated a bunch of boys then randomly came out as a gayboy a few months ago. heavily into foot fetish. he had a power struggle with another tranny at some point named vjeta.

This image makes me feel like my gains will be doubled but ONLY if I post AWAKEN MY MASTERS in THIS THREAD

I hope this artist will never be hired again

Last comic art was pretty good, not masterpiece by all means but ok

>this is the founder of the /owg/ discord
Fucking incredible

to be fair, 80% of my playtime is playing Hanzo

New Lucio is cancer

Not in the OP sense, just super annoying and obnoxious to play against

There are people posting their feet and legs in the nsfw channel, I'd believe it.

I'm nearing my first gold weapon. Do I go for Winston, Symmetra, or Torbjorn?

SR gain should be based on individual performance. I keep losing as the objectively best player of the match.

How do you position yourself with an uncoordinated team? Stick with team and the first sign of people attacking them and they scatter everywhere. Take position somewhere else and the enemy open fires at you.

Also, I've noticed that with a very uncoordinated team, my weapon accuracy tanks downward. Losing like 3-5% of what I usually get.

Honestly, the frogposters in there aren't that bad.

What in the ever-loving fuck?

S-Stop laughing at me.

frogposters are always bad user
always

What if Lucio had a gun?

>Every game we have a chance at winning the server disconnects
What does that even mean? I only get these when we have too little players on one team before warmup.

According to secret spy info, Sera is a gay boi who is 24/25 and is dutch. Works also as a nurse.

what would he even shoot? bullets?

feels alpha

I would have much preferred Winston's shield to be stronger and more in line with other shield HP values than being able to spam more of them. 600 HP on the biggest target in the game is not going to buy you the 4 seconds needed to kill a squishy unless they are waaaaaay the fuck out of position.

I'm not bitching, Winston needed help but I would have preferred a stronger shield to a spammable one.