Veeky Forums right in the feelz

Post historical events that hit you straight in the feels.

>The Confederacy losing the War of Northern Aggression

youtube.com/watch?v=EFgkEmjEiI8

Holy fuck I hate Yankees so much! And I'm not even American!

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwar.org/education/history/primarysources/declarationofcauses.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Sumter
youtube.com/watch?v=VZgXH8IJGgg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman's_March_to_the_Sea
youtube.com/watch?v=XquoxxcHmdc
youtube.com/watch?v=pukKZIlTEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs
youtube.com/watch?v=ByUD7JemXzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This blatant shitposting will get hundreds of replies because Veeky Forums is awful.

t. Yankee-swine

Don't cry because it's over

Smile because it happened

I know you this is a bait thread but I'll go. The formation of the Roman Republic and the many tells of heroism always resonate with me. Also seeing Roman Architecture and statues that stand to this day give me the feels. Just seeing the beautifully intricate craftsmanship and the fact that it has endured for millennia always make me feel and I can't help but hold it in reverence. I always feel for Caligula considering how traumatic his early life was.

I will never ever approve of Apartheid South Africa, Rhodesia, or Israel. Black People (Palestinians) were both the majority, and indigenous in these cases.

In the Confederacy neither was true. Plus, the war was about imposing tyranny really, and freed Blacks were treated worse in the North than in the South.

Objectively speaking that is an ugly flag.

Should have finished the job

>Palestinians are the majority in Israel

>Black People (Palestinians) were both the majority, and indigenous in these cases.

Nope...

This.
We left too many Southerners alive.

Tbh if restoration wasn't completely fucked up by Johnson the south would objectively speaking be a much better place. It's a shame the north didn't get much time to completely control the south

If the South had won, they would have become the shittiest country ever. The North, though humiliated, would have continued to develop and industrialize while the Confederacy would have stagnated due to having a slave-based economy. The rebels who fought for the confederacy were duped into risking their lives to support the interests of a small slave-owning elite. No, the Northern states were not pure or innocent either, but they had an industrialized economy and that's what America needed for economic growth, not slavery.

>Northern Aggression meme

civilwar.org/education/history/primarysources/declarationofcauses.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Sumter

>Didn't win any actual battles except those against empty cities
Nice meme general.

>copied the Saltire

I am Scottish and I feel somewhat responsible for the retards of the American south. A lot of Scots went there.

>1 0 6 6

youtube.com/watch?v=VZgXH8IJGgg

>being this willfully ignorant
The people of Atlanta would beg to differ: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman's_March_to_the_Sea

Again, he should have finished the job. The south is a pox on our country. In fact, we never should of fought the war to begin with and let the rednecked shit for brains set up their own failed state with its airs of 'aristocracy' and let the dindus go all Haiti on their sorry asses. Would have saved us a lot of time, treasure and lives then, and a lot of headaches now.

this is my favorite confederate march song

youtube.com/watch?v=XquoxxcHmdc

the song is actually about jeb stuart's bully boys not nathan bedford forrest's

>60,000 vs 12,000
But your proving his point. Sherman is overrated because he frequently lost battles earlier in the war, he never won any major victories over an enemy force of similar or equivalent size to his own, and only his subordinates really kept those like Hood and other capable generals from routing his forces.

His "victories" are primarily against defenseless cities or horribly outnumbered Confederate forces yet you heap praise on him like he has some kind of miltiary acumen or ability like Grant, or Lee or Jackson.

>The South is a pox on our country
You aren't an American and are the cancer to the nation if you think any region is a "pox". Let's review some facts:

- the most populated region of the United States is the South
- the military and intelligence headquarters are in the South
- the largest and most important naval dockyards, shipping stations, and bases are in the South (Hampton Roads and Norfolk)
- overwhelming majority of soldiers enlisted in the US military are from the South and Mid-West

You should kill yourself.

>Shiloh never happened

And?

>overwhelming majority of soldiers enlisted in the US military are from the South and Mid-West

Not only did the North kick the South's ass but they later volunteer to be cucks for the government. Amazing.

The only good parts of the south is eastern Virginia. The rest is consistently shit

>cucks for the government
Nice buzzwords.
>eastern Virginia
Gross.

The only reason the South couldn't industrialize was because they were still in the union. Independence was honestly in their best interest.

t. Yankee

>secedes of own will
>attacks northern base
>"Northern Aggression"

Looks like some people are just incredibly sore losers.

>the military and intelligence headquarters are in the South
>the largest and most important naval dockyards, shipping stations, and bases are in the South (Hampton Roads and Norfolk)

These happened because the North took the only economy that the South had (plantations that worked on slave labor) and the North knew that without giving the South some kind of economic stablity, they would crash and become an economic vacuum. Actually look into the stuff you are trying to post faggot

>falling for bait this hard

I'm typically a dixieboo and even I realize OP is trolling. I've never heard of a southerner call it the war of northern aggression without tongue in cheek, normally they call it something vague like the "war between the states".

that has got to be be the most butthurt song I have ever heard

Poe's Law.

It's very optimistic to think no Southerner calls it Northern Aggression unironically.

>the Spartacist uprising lost
>what they did to Rosa and Karl

this is the darkest timeline

When Irene just straight up blinded her own son. I just stared at the text with my mouth open for a few seconds when I read about. I know history has a lot of cruelties but blinding your own son in the same room you gave birth to him? That's pretty cruel.

> I'm proud to be a traitor who didn't unanimously seded end was a spoiled child throughout my countries lifetime when I didn't get exactly what I want

>These happened because the North
No, they didn't. Stop posting because you know nothing about the post-Civil War South. You are retarded and need to end yourself.

You shouldn't say those things about our founding fathers.

Wow he really lost the whole thing didn't he? You really opened my eyes, brother. The Chickasaw Bayou campaign truly became the the saving race of the Confederacy, didn't it?

They seceded from a country miles across the sea. You seceded without a majority from a country right fucking next to you and then ATTACKED THEM

>communists didn't take over all of Europe
Dark indeed

We should've taken the leash off the sharpshooters and carved a big ole' hole in his Yankee head

Are you sure they wouldn't mistakenly shoot their own general instead?

Northerners are a cancer on humanity.

I can't wait for the next war when we return the favor by having our allies in Upstate New York and rural Michigan seal off the Northern cities and turn them all into Leningrad.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"

His only mistake was not killing all of them.

Poor Pemberton, the hero the South needed, but didn't deserve.

>Tbh if restoration wasn't completely fucked up by Johnson the south would objectively speaking be a much better place
It wasn't Johnson doing a shitty job, he really didn't have any power, it was primarily congress
If Lincoln was alive then restoration would have been A1.
Sadly that retard John Wilkes Booth shot him and made life for his people like ten times harder

I can't hear you over the sound of Atlanta burning down

Funny enough, Lincoln was the only real buffer between the defeated South and the Radical Republicans. Makes you think.

The only good thing of the South is bbq, cajun food and the native tribes.

BBQ is shit. Cajun is gross, and there are no real Native American tribes in the South remaining.

I'm not a Georgian so try harder.

>Lincoln says he's not gonna take away the South's slaves on the campaign trail
>DURR HE'S GONNA TAKE AWAY OUR SLAVES!
>Lincoln wins
>the South secedes in order to keep the slaves Lincoln wasn't gonna take away
>after the war, they lose their slaves because they seceded

>BBQ is shit. Cajun is gross
Honestly kill yourself.
You're not a real fucking Southerner, you're probably just some faggot from Arizona or some alt-righter from the northeast who wants to be edgy and support the confederacy

Literally I am none of those things.

I think there's a law or something that says you can't be a southerner if you dislike barbecue

Did you just finish 5th period history class?

Do you live in the South? I here cletus call it "The War of Northern Aggression" in seriousness often enough.

>murdering people for being in the political opposition

edgy

I think you made that up.

>Battle of Fort Sumter

I don't get it. South Carolina declared independence, but US troops refused to leave. How is attacking foreign troops in your own country considered aggression?

Clearly the US was the aggressor.

Michigander here

you want some real shit head up north past Gladwin, those fuckers are just waiting for something to happen

>Should have finished the job
couldn't finish the job, was a cuckold.

tfw Ohio will never be as relevant as it was during the civil war ever again

How was Ohio relevant during the civil war? I know that it was a center of industry in the late 19th century and early 20th century.

Mainly because of the generals.

Grant, Sherman and Sheridan from the top of my head. James Garfield and Hayes were also officers during it.

>Federal government builds a fort
>It is the federal government's fort
>the Confederacy wants to take the federal government's fort
>"muh northern aggression"

Ohio also raised the most troops out of the northern states.

But it's not the federal government's anymore when the state secedes.

It's like saying the parliament building in Kazakhstan still belongs to Moscow.

I wish Sherman could complete the job. Imagine if those traitors were treated like every other loser in a civil war. Almost no mercy, almost no quarter. ;_;

Not every civil war is Russia ya dip. Civilized people don't do that.

It was federal land, not state land. And then they attacked it and lost the war AND spaces they weren't going to lose. They were huge retards

What are the natives like? Most of them got driven out, right?

>His "victories" are primarily against defenseless cities or horribly outnumbered Confederate forces

It's a mark of a competent commander to choose his engagements. Strategy>tactics.

Huh. I guess you're right. I just found new respect for the Germans in WW2 in knowing to fight those Russian civilians. 20 million dead combatants is quite a feat.

And what was the purpose behind german operations against russian civilians
what was the strategic goal
how well was it fulfilled

>the north sneakily occupies a southern fort
I don't see anything to suggest it was a meme here

>I just didn't want to fight people who can match me
>Going after civilians and noncombatants is totally legitimate!
I guess ISIS is also fair game since they make the majority of their attacks on minorities and badly outnumbered villagers or partisan rebels and Kurds.

And the majority of attacks we make on ISIS are of a similarly asymmetric nature. This is simply how war works.

We may not like it and may use arms as a means of enforcing particular policy on the conduct of war, but at no point do we abandon the general dynamics of war, nor do we suppose (or perhaps ought not suppose) we are altogether outside it.

>It was federal land, not state land.

A difference in nomenclature only, if any at all. Besides, the US insisted on keeping armed troops in a foreign country (seceded South Carolina).

The CSA was in the right in Fort Sumter. That they lost the war doesn't make them any less right.

I was reffering to those in the southwest like the pueblo, but also the precolumbian civs were cool. Lots were mound builders.

>Hey feds, we are seceding. This is Confederate land now.
>"No it's not"
>Thank you for letting us take this land
>"But we didn't"
>Please get your fort out of our territory.
>"It's not yours to begin with"
>AGGRESORRRRRRRR

We really fucked up on Reconstruction. We need a Civil War do-over.

>I guess ISIS is also fair game since they make the majority of their attacks on minorities and badly outnumbered villagers or partisan rebels and Kurds.

Absolutely, what made you think otherwise?

>asymmetric nature
Please string more buzzwords together as the entire simile went over your head. Targeting civilians and noncombatants is not part of the rules of war. Try again.

t. Mohammad al-ghalzi

that's a great song I am not really biased on the civil war.

Post jam that Yankies won't be able to appreciate

youtube.com/watch?v=pukKZIlTEDo

youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro

>War of Northern Aggression

You mean the War of Southern Autism?

I really don't like wasted effort so the whole time with Empress Dowager Qixi and her sons makes me sad everytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs

>Kick the South's ass
>Almost lost, despite having 11x the industrial capacity and 7x the soldiers

>>Hey feds, we are seceding. This is Confederate land now.
>>"No it's not"

But that's what seceding means you dummy.

Who do you think let those military and intelligence agencies be built in the south? You might acutally be retarded

Thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=ByUD7JemXzU

But the South would have

>let them be built in the South
There's no ifs or buts, you are completely retarded.

That's not at all the same thing.

> a difference in nomenclature only

Fucking what? State land and federal land are entirely seperate things. You MUST be trolling.