Hentai Games General /hgg/

H-Games General #919

trouble edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of 2D/3D H-Games/ Eroge/ Nukige/ Hentai RPG/ Hentai Action Games. Some popular games like Corruption of Champions (CoC), Rance/Alicesoft, Monster Girl Quest, and the Klub17 (search on /t/), have their own generals already, so please post about them there instead!

Due to the demise of /vhg/, Violated Heroine is welcome to be discussed here.

INSTALL ALL RPG MAKER RUN TIME PACKAGES (RTP) IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES, AND STOP COMING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE INSTALLED.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Please pay your respects to our matron saint, Julie d'Aubigny.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE (READ BEFORE POSTING):
pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097
orcsoft.jp/orc010/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949877
silkyssakura.jp/game/bishimai/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943911
hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2230689
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Games pending release:

>[ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ - 2017/03/31
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097

>[ORCSOFT] 妻が綺麗になったワケ - 2017/04/21
orcsoft.jp/orc010/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949877

>[シルキーズSAKURA] 堕とされた美姉妹- 2017/04/28
silkyssakura.jp/game/bishimai/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943911

>[ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生- 2017/05/26
hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937

>[Digital Cute] タンテイセブン - 2017/05/26
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225

>[エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター - 2017/05/26
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096

>[Lusterise] 光翼戦姫エクスティアA - 2017/05/26
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513

>[WAFFLE] 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻 - 2017/05/26
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489

Games recently released:

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ ACT.3 - 2017/01/27
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2230689

Can't stop laughing when she pulled this shit to the MC.

These neighbourhood cunts deserve to be fucked so hard.

Since the first game you fuck the mom, her sister, and her to daughters senseless every day, and the mom moans so loud the whole neighbourhood hears it.
The Black haired hears the sex orgy from her house. She walks into your house and discovers you're fucking the whole household.
She then gossips to the Blue haired, who then gossips to the Whole fucking neighbourhood. And eventually some third bitch in charge of the neighbourhood houses drops by and threatens to evict you from the house.

There is no solution left other than fucking the whole neighbourhood silly and fuck them pregnant until they can't handle anymore fucking.

Sounds reasonable

Yes. It's the punishment they deserve for attempting breaking up a household romance.

They never saw is coming the main character is a hypnotizer. They how he was able to fuck that household into sex slaves to begin with. And he was content with fucking his 4 hoes.

Now they force him to impregnate the whole neighbourhood of gossiping MILFs.

>[エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター - 2017/05/26
Eushully angels are so good.

All that wide hips armor. And they are all so arrogant, they're just begging to be turned into sex slaves.

Tells me (sociology major student) a lot about japanese men that shit like this is successful

This fallen angel design is so awesome too.

From he way it's designed you can tell it's female, and have wings that are darkened and weakened.
Around her waist you can tell there are arms from the beast below her, holding onto her hips, dragging her down, so she can't fly away, probably forcing her body down on a couple of huge demon cocks into her womb and butt.

She's probably some sort of fallen angel who has been subjected to constant sex 24/7 by the lower beast, and forced to serve demonic interests.

Eushully is so goddamn masterful at these things.

Are there many blue haired, pink haired, green haired overweight women in your classes?

>something popular in a niche industry tells me a lot about a country as a whole
maybe you should consider switching to a major that suits you more, like english

>blue haired, pink haired, green haired
I hate when people appropriate anime culture

10 years ago, I thought that stuff was just an individual thing.
But these days it seems like a fashion trend for fat women who study psychology, sociologi, gender studies, african studies, etc.

I don't think they think about anime when they do this. They're the kind of peoples who hate it.

>page 10

this guy knows it

What will you do if you see this?

Hope she has a fat grotesque dick to fuck her with, and wait.

Cheer them on, watching /u/ is one of my top fetishes

Did they put a gear somewhere? Someone in the company seems to be obsessed with gears, every Eushully game i play have gears in the CG or the UI

This thread needs Rat Maid to be alive again

>This thread needs traps to be alive again
Fix'd

>Judas cradle.
>Chair of Torture.
>The Rack.
>Brazen Bull.
>Chinese Iron Maiden.
>Pear of Anguish.
You're right, traps are the best

water best

How would SHIKI fare against Youuhjin? Sorry I can't get his name right!

I want to pat her head and comfort her!

>every Eushully game i play have gears in the CG or the UI
I noticed the Eushully games I play have Angels getting fucked one way or another, I think that is their main thing.

Madou Koukaku doesnt have angels that get fucked
Checkmate

The main heroine doesn't even get fucked, it's a weird game in that regard.

Torture maid dlc when?

>4 magic dolls
>You never fuck one
What a waste. Atleast the corruption route was good

Anyone have a bunny black 2 download?

he'd probably be a mlg pro like mihoro so she wouldn't stand a chance

Make a picture!

If Eushully is the best angel fucking VN maker.
Then which company makes the best Milf fucking VNs?

check sukebe?

check what?

Anyone have an updated link to Monsters n girls? Pastebin is out of date and so are the 2 links in the ULMF thread.

Nyaa meow meow

>my university bans torrents
It's hell lads.

When you're going trough hell, keep walking.
We will wait for you on the other side user

I've solved your puzzle catman.

Thank you

Download your shit at home, not on campus?

just imagine a world where they track your web activity instead and question you about downloading lesbian scat hentai

What a horrifying thought

just use DDL, they usually only care about excessive upload anyway

RIP

Does anyone know the right way to combine Belzebub Hypnosfuck and all of it's dlc ?

>lesbian scat hentai
I would track this guy only to say how shit his taste is.

I live on campus.
I do, but it's significantly harder to find direct downloads.

Tried to actually [b]read[/b] the title and found it. one cm out of EOP.

>Milf VN.

There isn't such a thing, last I heard. which is a shame because I love me some milfs too

Best you can find are games that have a milf heroine, or "older women" heroines who are not really milfs. And if you want the best Orcsoft and Bishop are the kings of this.

What would you guys say is the better series, Taimanin Asagi, or Kangoku Senkan? I enjoyed many of the Taimanin Asagis (my overall ranking would be 3 > 2 > 1, didn't care much for the Yukikazes), but I've never played the Kangoku Senkan series.

They're both not that great, that shota game lilith did is more well done than both

>Kangoku Senkan?
It's for people who likes whores in uniform. Personally I think that is much more appealing than the slut ninjas.

I want a nukige where they wear military uniform during sex scenes

TA3>KS3>TY2>TY1>KS2>KS1>TA2>TA1

>page 10

童貞虫けらでごっ、ごめんなさい!
え、えーと...ほむはちゃんにはカッ、彼氏とか好きな人とかいる?いないならどんなタイプが好き?ぼっボクみたいなキモいヤツが嫌いだよね。あははは...
でっでも!ずっとボクは、ほむはちゃんとなんとか付き合うことが出来るように日本語を勉強して必死に頑張ったんだ。どうかボクのことを認めてくださいっ!

I saw the anime of this. The older girl seemed like she was in control of the situation so much.
But in reality she was a cock slave to some shota all along.

Same with this bitch. Pretending to be a senior goddess to the main girl, giving her advice and encouragements in a warm, gentle and motherly voice. But this bitch doesn't have control over anything, and is constantly fucked by the bad guys.

There is also the third white Mahou Shoujo Ai girl.

I don't know what this genre or character type is called, but it's so satisfying to see them get fucked.

Haha, what the fuck? Illusion has no idea what tonemapping is.

They also have a broken sun shaft effect enabled by default. They move when you turn your head.

its the purest form of love

>Trying to induce labor
Only ever seen this happen in doujins, are there any nukige examples?

how do you guys prefer crappy VNR?
thing is freaking out unable to hook, "cannot sync with game" message spamming...

not kidding, but VNR is trying to hook chiitrans...
somehow its complaining chiitrans is open even though its not...?

My neurons are still functional. I dont have those issues.

It's convinient in terms of how many things it can do at once and it does some things nothing else really does. It also has a lot of settings to tweak. To me it seems like you have no idea how to use it. Research using google, I think vnr has some kind of a wiki but I'm not sure if it's any good.

where is this from? coming up blank on nyaa

stop pretending to be retarded

Sauce is in the fucking image.

i can't figure out moonrunes or copy/paste text from an image

give me a fucking break

You have enough information from those 2 posts, don't be a spoonfed baby.

then say that instead of pretending you searched nyaa for something that will return results

巨乳大家族催眠

There's a break for you in the OP.
>Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
Help yourself for once.

don't be a mongoloid douche we're all sitting here on a sunday looking at hentai in the same pathetic way

If anyone is a mongoloid here it's you.

No one cares if it's Sunday, Independence day, your birthday, whatever, you can still use your brain cells in the manner they were meant to be used and if that is too hard for you then don't take offence when you're told to fuck off instead of us dropping whatever we're doing at the moment because you need to fap.

>tfw think i found the perfect h-game, have masturbated to it countless times since it hits so many of my fetishes that i think nothing i read can possibly surpass it
W-what do I do now?

>Implying it's Sunday

Keep fapping to it. What's the problem?

Make your own game.

You've ruined the future for yourself. You'll always be sad that a game didn't include the things you'd enjoy, and make scenarios on how it could have been implemented, knowing that there is a game that was able to pull it off.

- Look up the voice actresses and see what else they have voiced.
- Look up the writer of the scenario and see what else they've had a had in writing up.

omango

kek, these bad endings are pretty wild, wasn't expecting this crazy plot twist

And here i was thinking the mom was going to fuck the protag right after her daughter killed herself

nice spoilers

Is he actually gonna die?

>if you end up being raped repeatedly and then realize that the same thing is happening to your daughter by the same man so much so that it causes her to kill herself then you could end up going insane
oh damn that really does make you think!

It's a murder suicide. The mom ends up killing the protag so that the three of them can meet in heaven, in her mind.

The mom killing the rapist should be a staple in everything.
Preferably by cutting the dick off and letting him bleed out.
Optional: sticking the cut off dick down his own throat.

Sounds good as long as he dies

Thinking about in case. It's kind of more twisted when I think about it, because I don't think the Mom had any qualms about her daughter getting raped. I think she would have been perfectly fine with watching her daughter get mindbroken by the protag, she was only upset because her daughter killed herself, so the three of them couldn't be together.

I actually haven't played through the entire route, I just got this bad ending because I could, and I was getting kind of bored grinding through scenes. I assume that in the actual route the Mom actually HELPS the protag rape the daughter.

Also: another twisted aspect of this entire situation is that the daughter is technically the Protagonist's that was born through raping the mother. I think this is probably the darkest Bishop game ever, thinking about it, even though all of the games deal with mindbreak.

Feel like I've been there.

If your fetishes or the combination of them are rare and specific I'd prepare for a long wait before another one emerges, like years from now.
Make due with games that contain each individual fetish.

By that time your tastes will probably change and hopefully you'll find a new 'perfect' game.

Breaking twintails was the best
>tfw used to be able to play through actual routes and now barely even have time to pose maids

What is this from?

is he gonna be ok