What should my first car be?

I'm 24 and earn 15k per year, got 3k saved.

Cleanest CRX you can find

Something as cheap as possible. 02 honda accord or some shit

> 15k a year
Get a shitbox literally anything you can find on craigs or whatever for under 3k

>15k
Get a shit box that'll get you from point a to point b

i don't think it's a coincidence that a decent civic is 3k

3k civic

NA/NB Miata, if driving that car doesn't push you further in life at 24, not many other cars will.

I suggest investing in a college degree, something like CSC or really anything STEM but there are more CSC jobs the can be filled. For an initial investment of 45k(aprox 10k a year) without financial aid for a state school, probably about 30k with financial aid maybe less. In 4 years time you can have a starting salary of 60k minimum + benefits and easily work your way upto 80k+ if you are not a retard. In the mean time I recommend riding the bus

Busses only exist in places humans should not live, and college is a scam.

Civic for 3k and pick up a trade. Preferably something you actually like so you won't mind working, or get tech certs for way the fuck less and go straight to being someone's IT guy so you can sit on your ass all day and still get paid

>24 years old
>Making $15k
Buy a gun, one bullet, and some BBQ sauce.

you're 24 and only earn 15k?

I made more than that at 16-17 duder get a better deal

Do you only work part time? Don't finance fucking anything with that budget

>24
>15k/annum

You need to get better money before you even buy a car. Your budget should be $1500 if you really need a car. Otherwise, use public transit or walk or bike.

You can't afford a car on your salary, don't do it. Just save more until you have more money coming in or you can buy something in cash.

>$15k per year
kek, I make more than that from ONE of my rental untis.
finance a well cared for $5k Honda or toyota and pray nothing breaks while passing out resumes to find a better job.

>$1500
Bad advice. That's how poor people stay poor. Op needs to spend more up front for a reliable vehicle. A $1500 vehicle will no doubt be in need of repairs shortly after purchase.

>24
>Make 15k
Like literally how.

>what is europe

Here in Poland $8k/year is considered a good living standard. Same goes for other third world yuropoor countries,

Check the sticky, my dude. Your best bet based on your budget, from the sticky:

Sedans
91-05 Civic: the best used car.
00-07 Focus sedan: if the civic is too wild and unique for you
91-03 Honda Accord: the honda that isn't a civic
90-07 Toyota Corolla: it's a car
04-07 Mazda3: Nicer than the above selection but possibly a bit more expensive. There's one in my town selling for 2k though, I almost bought it but it has 200k+ miles
90-07 Ford Taurus: I hate this car but it's a car
Dodge Neon: Shit car but they're cheap and they're everywhere and they look pretty okay.
Toyota Tercel: Dependable and cheap but it's only slightly more powerful than a bicycle.

hatchbacks
02-05 Civic Si: hard to find but I've seen some on CL for under 3k
02-04 Focus SVT: even harder to find than the Si but this is the car I'm currently looking for. A big chunk of Veeky Forums will be mirin'.
Mk4 Golf GTi: Thousands of them super cheap, decent car, but no one likes the Mk4 as a Gti. Mk5 is out of your budget.
Any other cheap Golf will also be an okay DD.
Geo/Chevy Metro: You can find one for 75 cents.

SUVs
91-05 Ford Explorer: I drove this. It was good and roomy but dont flip over. Super cheap these days
90-02 Toyota 4runner: I also drove this right after the explorer. Excellent shitbox. dependable as fuck. I loved this SUV. Recommended if you can find one in good condition. Also capable of off-roading. Terrible on gas.

Coupes:
05-09 Chevy Cobalt: A cheap car that runs and holds up nicely. The XFE trim gets over 40mpg, very desirable, but most are still over 3000.
90-01 Honda Prelude: You probably shouldnt buy one, they're all old and busted. But if you find a good one, sure. Cheap on CL.

Sports cars:
Miata is always the answer (and the only answer below 3k)

There's other stuff in the sticky but this is a good selection. Props to those who made the sticky and keep it updates, it's great.

>$1500 vehicle will no doubt be in need of repairs shortly after purchase.
Depends on what you buy. I've had multiple sub 2k steals that had zero drive-ability issues.

kys mate honestly

>15k
unironically get a bus pass
if you buy some cheap pos itll only fail you and end up a waste of money

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix. Ride it until the wheels fall off or your get a raise

Should I buy an R33 Skyline or an AW11 MR2 or an SW20 MR2?

You should buy a gun to delet urself

srsly tho pls

Dr30 with an fj20et

MR2. Just don't fucking die when you let off the gas, son.

sperg harder faggot

26 year old here

Jdimsa

the public bus will do for you.

Brand new dodge demon since you can afford it :)

Can you give me a quick rundown on trades? What's one that requires some college and good reading/writing so that I can put my 102 iq brain to good use?

meant for

chrysler will pretty much finance anyone desu senpai

except trailer trash like you lmao

actually they were one of the only ones besides toyota to say they would gib me dem monies

toyota would only gib yaris and Chrysler would have given me a v6 charger

however i instead chose to pay cash monie for chevy sanic because m smart like that

2003 sunfirebfor 2k

Save 1k for insurance/gas/repairs

>instead I bought a Daewoo because it matches my trailerhome

hell yea nigga

even got the straight piped redneck machine to complete it.

Pipe it straight to your throat and breath deeply

ill pipe my dick straight down your virgin asshole m8

>implying my asshole has resembled that of a virgin since July 4th, 1995

>shitty instagram filter
>fuckhuge watch worn too high on the wrist
>either left-handed or wears the watch on the wrong wrist
He should use that gun on himself desu.

>being on baits dick this hard
>2017

you must be new here.