alright Eliwood calm down

Okay that's fine Kaden

That's nice, Lyn

Generic waifu post

Feed Wrys to Lucius?
Y/N

Myrmidons were a mistake

Fir!

In Awakening, which class I should change Tharja into? Dark Knight or Sorc? And what about Ricken?

And should I keep Panne and Nowi in their special classes or I should reclass them at some point?

Also, best daughter.

Thanks for replies!

i fed my wrys to lucius at 4* picking up slow, rehab, and heavenly light. Rehab is definately needed on a healer.

personally im going to wait for another live to serve

What's so sexy about a belt?

don't know about tharja/ricken but you shouldn't use second seals in general, especially on the shapeshifters; unit variety and uniqueness is great and second seals undermine them

>Pass down Hone/goad/ward cav skills.
>Watch Ursula/Reinhardt/Cecilia rape everything.

Wonderful, Now I need a Leo and the entire meme team is complete.

Bowbreaker on Tharja, good idea or bad?

>read about the michalis event tomorrow
>none of my 5 gordin has +atk
fuck this IV system i desperately need a good archer unit

Takumi is a chump now, it's not necessary.

You can reclass all of them into benchwarmers

Its about the way you play with it.

So where are the popular builds?

Michalis has the arrow shield so archers won't be super effective on him anyways.

>ever not using Sorcerer in Awakening

If a character can be a Sorcerer, make them a Sorcerer. This is Awakening 101.

isn't there a new banner tomorrow focused on killing wyverns?

UH
OH

I have an Ursula, Eldigan, Cecilia and Gunter. Trying to get a Jagen.

Who should hold onto which buff? Should Cecillia hold onto the defensive buff, and then Jagen/Whatever my fourth unit hold the Hone buff, with Eldigan and Ursula getting the most out of both wherever possible?

Not sure if I want to promote this Wrys to 4* just yet. I'll wait until new arena season I guess and see if I really nee that Rehab.

>literal tumblr art

Not very uh oh spaghetti-o to me, sorry.

Modern western artist are a mistake.

looks like this artist nose something we don't

Does Harsh Command interact well with Life and Death?

No

That is unfortunate but reasonable.

isnt the banner complete shit tho?

gordin isnt worth it other than feeding him for skills, selena is memewaifu

not sure about minerva and eliwood out of 100 games i maybe see them in 1

They don't interact at all.

Lon'qu
-HP/+ATT

Brave Sword +
Rally Attack
Moonbow

Speed +3
Vantage +3
Savage Blow 3

Good set?

>Lucius is a healer instead of a mage in heroes
I am slightly upset

Minerva is a better Camilla in every way post-inheritance.

Why Speed +3 and not Fury or Life and Death?

Gordin's cute, has a fuck ton of Def, and easily has one of the best voices in the game.

I have a Tiki, Virion, and Sophia that can potentially deal with Michaelis, it's the rest of the map I'm worried about.

Can't wait for Ryan to come, desu.

>those noses

Why

>tfw Cecilia was considered good during the first day Heroes was out
>tfw she fell into obscurity afterwards
>mfw inheritance put her back in her rightful spot as the Mage General
I'm proud of my girl.

I have Eliwood and Gordin but they're sitting around 30 and 20 respectively.

Have no idea why Shitvera, *specifically* Shitvera, would be so necessary for in the map. She's outclassed by tons of other reds, what's her oh so precious niche that's supposed to help me out here?

FE Heroes should have been all about the transcendence of class with every hero being unique. But that didn't happen, and now it's even worse with Inheritance.

There are many variables in your question like: what difficulty? Are you willing to grind? And do you have the farming DLCs?

Cav Memes are going to be destroyed once we get Veronica.

Chrom!

>Raven is an axe user instead of a sword unit
I am still mad.

Oh, I forgot Life and Death is in A category.
Thanks.

Aside from the nose, this looks fine
Except Cordelia will never get the Chrom dick, ever

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr_Oz8XSCVA

my bet is blue tanks but even then she gets shit on because shes so fragile

raven is better off using axes as soon as he promotes in FE7 desu; hand axes are predictably broken, axes have better might than swords, and you run into a lot of lancers lategame

I'm starting to get mad playing Hard Mode in Awakening. Everything seems to be really unfair, like I can't make a single mistake or I'm gonna lose a unit. I've never had this much trouble on any FE game before even on the highest difficulties. To top it all off, Reeking Boxes won't even let me try to grind to keep up because they cost a fuckton.
Should I just start over from Normal? I'm on chapter 5 right now.

No. You just turn him into red Camilla with better speed. Doable but not optimal

Literally Kingdom Hearts

Smash version is better

Maybe the upcoming equippable item will allow reclassing!

Alm enemy phase theme when

I want my Queen!

But going by her current stats, Ursula would be able to fuck her up before she could get an attack off.

Which isn't going be soon.

I hope you have some spare Raigh.

Is Fury actually a good skill or a suicidal meme?

Even then, Camilla has flight and some amount of tankiness.

we back in it

>hard
I would understand Lunatic but hard isn't even hard in awakening

disgusting

i barely got 4100 with 5* linde+lucina, 4* olivia+fRobin
somehow i always fuck up and lose a unit

I mean if she gets a hit in sure, but they have 3 move.

Michalis is a tanky axe user. Maybe they figured she could tank him or something? If there's anything I've learned from the previous banners it's that there's maybe one unit that's actually good for the map and several shitters thrown in. Like can you tell me that Hawkeye would really have helped you clear fem robin's map?

So, what skill is best?

I preferably want a 2 or 3 turn skill on Eirika.

Moonbow seems cool as a 2 turn (30% def/res reduction)

Any of the healing skills worth it (30% of damage dealt for example)

+30% damage - is this crap?

Trying to figure out what does the most damage

I think that you are just used to the grindfest that is normal, if you want that back on hard you should buy the farming DLCs, but imo the game really shines without the stupid grind. Just spend more time thinking about your and the enemies moves

The more I think about this system at the whale levels, the more I see how utterly broken it is.

What's stopping the top whales from putting a shit team on defense, just enough to get that 251 defense rating. The denies all other whales from getting high points since nobody is putting up high BST teams.

yeah but since hes a green unit they will 100% put some blue into the map just to fuck with your "survive with all 4" goal since everyone will take a red unit

i cant even remember fRobin map so no clue but i have a 40 4* hawkeye and just wonder why the fuck hes even in the game with these terrible stats

I want to sexual this woman

exactly! I complain to shitendo often about it.

lucily people are being good sports and putting up good defense teams... now anyway

>my best reds vs Michalis are a 5* Chrom and a 4* Lilina
I hope it will come down to "use Hector to tank everything" like before at this point

Looking at this Camilla is painful

How about they add a blue or red flyer that isn't dogshit instead of more fucking green axe flyers

look at mine instead user

Yeah, even if he put life and death on Lon'qu his low defense will just get worse while still not enough to finish other reds. It's a bad time to be a myrmidon in heroes.

>leo
For what reason?

Enemy units just seem to be flat out better. I'm getting continuously fucked, like in Longfort my Frederick got fucked by a 28 hit from a Hammer-wielding fucker. Ok, sure, that's my fault for not looking. But in the chapter I'm in right now (rescuing Maribelle from the King), they just dump her and that other kid in the middle of like 5 enemies. And then when I somehow managed to get them out alive by sending in Chrom paired with Frederick, suddenly reinforcements arrive and for some reason get to immediately act so I can't react, and destroy a nearby unit.
It just seems so punishing.

That's actually decent.
Too bad you need a complete do-over of her kit and +10 though.

Leon!
Slaughtering pirates with the people you love!
Getting scolded by big bro when you track down the pirate's families and murder them as well!
He says "there was no need for that!", but he doesn't realize everything I do is for him!
Leon!

Definitely. Probably why they included minerva too. In the last banner Nino could nuke the knight and ursula, but struggled with the ninjas. Effie could tank the ninjas but struggled with the mage/knight. The other two were useless. If I had to guess there's probably going to be some archers, blue fliers/mages, and michalis.

>the only unit that passes Triangle Adept 3 at 4* is Roy

Frustrating!

Just use an A slot to have Iote's Shield in them

by the way, upgrading her weapon alone costs 750 SP

that's why i didn't have the sp to finish the rest of her

Red cav tome user = additional murder

you need a blue melee with high def to do well

>Veronica introduced a new line of tomes
>8 might tomes that have an AoE Panic effect, just like hers
>Veronica's personal tome is stronger

Does this save the game?

Male myrmidons are much hotter desu

>tfw want like 2 or 3 of them
I'm tempted to roll for 5* Shitveras just for TA3 desu.

Gordin is pretty good imho even at 4*. I guess if you have Klein or Taco he's kind superfluous but on his own pretty great.
Hits like a truck thanks to brave bow and now he can have some sort of special thanks to skill transfer which'll charge quickly.
Selena is indeed something of a meme. I guess you could make her decent nowadays with skill transfer.

Don't own an Eliwood or Minerva though. But Eliwood must be pretty good if you want to run an all cavalry team.
Is it tomorrow already?
Nice!