Import cucks

Why do cucks overwhelming buy import Japanese cars? I know you are already a cuck... so hey whatever makes you happy, but why do you have to hate America and freedom, and bald eagles, and guns, and babes with tight bods, and Jesus and whiskey...?

t. A disgruntled American

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/sponsor-story/subaru-of-america/2017/01/10/subaru-impreza-is-made-in-america-in-2017/96361294/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol

t. honda vapelord falseflaging.

(you)

Also these days Japanese cars are made in the US and American/European shitboxes are all made in Canada and Mexico. NAFTA is a funny old thing.

I unironically want a Kia Optima.

Just because I drive a sick brz and you're hating on my mad swag doesn't mean I am a cuck.

Let's settle this the old fashion way, race me for pinks bro

I'm a cuck and I like import cars of the Japanese variety because they look good with my outfits and they aren't as loud as American cars.

>import Japanese
Nice pleonasm.

because most american cars are dogshit and don't offer what jap crap does.

Because when a japanese car needs to be fixed it won't cost an arm and a leg
honestly if I were to get a new daily I'd buy a kia optima

You could say that it's the OPTIMAL choice

kys
but in all seriousness its a pretty solid car. I've driven it many times

Do we have our first BNR32 casualty on Veeky Forums? Did your Cuckstang get blown up at the lights by an old Datsun with dinner plate taillights?

>babes with tight bods
>America

>stance
yea... were gonna do some laps, you stay here and watch for cops.

>Let's settle this the old fashion way, race me for pinks bro

It will have to be down his bus route though.

Good bantz but not worth bumping the thread for.

bump

>And Jesus
OP isn't very believable. I mean everyone knows that Jesus would have been the first item listed, not an afterthought.

I live in that city. It's full of stance and brotrucks.

I don't buy anything made by commie UAW. I only buy cars that were 100% made in based nippon. Currently.have a 2017 wrx.

Subaru still makes wrx and sti in japan. Brz too i think.

>Because when a japanese car needs to be fixed it won't cost an arm and a leg
Until they start rusting, then you thank German manufacturers for using galvanized fasteners even if you have to take a couple extra steps to get to them

Japan was at its best in the 90s, and the cars were at their best in the 90s as well. Connect the dots.

Because the Mustang - the flagship of American sporty cars - still had a fucking solid rear axle till 2015. What the fuck.

That said - the new ecoboost Mustang is looking very tempting. Dealer incentives are bringing new 2017 models down to low 20s (even below $20K!!!). I may have to get me one.

>babes with tight bods
>in murrica

Because the solid rear axle fucking worked, the new IRS bunny hops whenever there'sa sudden surge of power being sent to the rear wheels

detroitnews.com/story/sponsor-story/subaru-of-america/2017/01/10/subaru-impreza-is-made-in-america-in-2017/96361294/
2017 imprezas are made in america ahahahahah
Not true jdm bro ahahahah

>ford not being able to produce a car with good geometry means solid axle is more good
americans everyone

Okay, on a slightly different note this is the funniest part about the Mustang community.

>solid axle is bad for my track handling, please go with IRS!
>IRS is bad for my drag times, please go back to solid axle!

Maybe Mustang owners should buy cars that are actually (gasp) properly in line with their purposes rather than just buy a car and then complain that it's not good for X.

You can still get a Mustang with a Coyote and a solid axle. Heck, you can get a Mustang with 660hp and solid axle. It might be used, but it's good for the drag strip. And it would be a lot better than dumping $40k on a car just to whine that it's not perfect at putting down power off the line.

And purposes wasn't the best word, I meant to say intentions.

Last gen GT could easily keep up with the M3 with a LRA while costing like half of the BMW

Even the meme machine driven by Dagumi fuccboi has a LRA

>keep up with the M3

With a pro driver at the wheel and on a smooth track. Doesn't mean it's going to be very fun when you're on a windy mountain road, driving around a fast bend and you hit a bump and the rear end steps out.

It's not he LRA that does that, it's the shitty panhard bar

what do you drive op?

>muh imports

but both of my cars were made in canada, OP

Go back to your Honda General idiot

>buy good japenese car
>make it so shitty that you cant even bring your car to a parking lot

Joel! Have you been downloading boobs again Joel?

tfw i hate america
tfw i hate you
tfw i hate the government
tfw i hate everyone
tfw i hate myself