shagu.org/pfUI/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/60a313/pottu_stepping_down_as_gm/
web.archive.org/web/20070408182332/http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/html/articles/skills_list.shtml#
github.com/rsheep/VanillaGuide
github.com/elysium-project/server/issues
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Technically this one was first.

At level 60 rogue sub pvp should I be hemo/slow weapon or dagger ambush?

1st for femdeads

Just be undead.

but it wasn't linked first

Looks like Indi has a solid 22 people online to raid.
I thought you guys said ZK was dead?????

Whitekidney - Today at 2:59 PM
@Vaccine I can't speak for why Pottu left, but his rather long internal rant on our internal discord suggests to me that he may have been slightly misinformed by (possible) future changes to what we might spend our precious GM time on.

does he have any space left?

>our precious GM time on.
Whitekidney sounds like he thinks pottu is an ass

If I invite Lumikaru to a group will he play with me?

Hey Lumi, if you're reading this, it's Askov, who thinks you're very uncreative with your file renaming.

Hey "Askov", real Askov here. Stop impersonating me, thanks.

Er... I'm not Lu-

Well, if you insist.

Leave the guild dumb Paladin!
Fu~ Fu~ Fu~

No one will accept your group invites because your stinky!

Um..
/gkick!
/gkick!

Ha! At a loss for words? Don't be! You had it coming.

>impersonator asks to stop impersonating
wew

Just go back to kronos indi

Prove it

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/60a313/pottu_stepping_down_as_gm/

Shenna won't let them release how much money she made in her paypal. Pottu leaves. It's literally been a slow crawling train wreck since leaks of information.

She rich now lads. Only a matter of time before the server goes down.

What are the XP rates?
Also, what's the /elyg/ divide of ally/horde?

We're gonna recruit Pottu to be the head GM of the upcoming Veeky Forums private server

this is the best post you've ever made lumi

threepcraft wwu

Around what level can I do full uldaman runs as a healer? And what level as a tank/dps?

I am thinking about rolling on Elysium. What are the differences between the realms?

levels literally don't matter

Thanks, doesn't answer my question though.

uldaman literaly don't matter

1x, around 50/50

darrow and zeth are dead, anathema is permanently stuck on war effort and elysium has endless MC farming with trash gear because progression meme

>FF is the MoH/Lumi poster

lol

Pillow = Lumikaru

*gives the pillow a kiss*
*hugs tighter*

Dad x Bart

why cant he speak english normally

1x rates. There's a successful ally vg guild that fills raids every week called Mandate of Heaven and there's a dead Horde guild called Salty Dogs. Some vg horde players are in Dank Buddz Collective.
Anathema has full t2 characters with Thunderfuries and rumor has it, spawned-in gold and bis characters. It's on the War Effort right now.
Darrowshire is a dead PvE realm.
Elysium is the biggest server and is fairly fresh, came out a few months ago. World dragons are out on the 26'th I believe, with Dire Maul after that.
Zeth'kur is a dead version of Elysium.

he can only communicate using memes and irony like the majority of MoH

just when you thought FF couldn't possibly be a bigger sperg

>1x rates
pic related
it hurt at the time during vanilla because you could really feel blizzard forcing you to run long distances back and forth to make you play longer to chase the mythical endgame true fun while siphoning the money from your wallet. Why endure as much pain (minus the fiscal pain) if you could help it? I mean, at least go 2x, no?
So Alliance has more /elyg/s? Need sicker bantz in guild chat than 90% leddit

I've been figured out once again...

He bullies people into giving him free keys

G-kick behaviour desu

what

lol endgame vanilla is a joke honestly. i wouldn't play vanilla private servers if i was able to get done with leveling super quickly

okay lumi

How dead is Zethkur? Is it fresher than elysium?

if you're from na expect 700 players

>it hurt at the time during vanilla because you could really feel blizzard forcing you to run long distances back and forth to make you play longer to chase the mythical endgame true fun while siphoning the money from your wallet. Why endure as much pain (minus the fiscal pain) if you could help it? I mean, at least go 2x, no?

Yeh, 2x is by far the most reasonable vanilla rate. Because lets face it, leveling in vanilla only stops being a total bore and a chore when you've got rested.

That said, there are no 2x servers and your only choice is elysium, so suck it up.

>So Alliance has more /elyg/s? Need sicker bantz in guild chat than 90% leddit

There are no bants in the elyg guild, there's a bunch of trannies and gay autists who fantasize about each others dicks. Quite literally.

There was a heroin addict somewhere in there as well, I think.

When is crestfall coming out again? And are there any other noteworthy upcoming servers?

Alliance guild is active and raids weekly, Horde guild is dead.

>There are no bants in the elyg guild, there's a bunch of trannies and gay autists who fantasize about each others dicks. Quite literally.

Don't believe every shitpost you read

>There was a heroin addict somewhere in there as well

Shows how much you know lol

>Don't believe every shitpost you read

Lets just say I've interacted with MoH before. Lot of gay shit, both literal and not.

Lumikaru get on please!

I only play while rested, and it still takes hours per level. I can't even imagine doing at 1/2 rate

Also, why does no one run mara quests?

unless you're level 50 minimum no way should it take you hours per level if you're playing at a reasonable pace

Last time I checked it was 2.5k.

Havent been around for few months.
Is Elysium still #1 vanilla server?
Whats happening with Crestfall and Hellground?

might wanna check again lol

I hit 50 yesterday, played for like, 2 hours today and almost at 51.

But even on my level 40 shaman, there is so much downtime and travel and shit, leveling takes forever. You can't level one per hour

>people still play this dead stale server
honestly it's just sad at this point

>Is Elysium still #1 vanilla server?

yes

>Whats happening with Crestfall and Hellground?

crestfall coming out 2020, and hg was active at launch but dying now after people have seen the quality

>server burning to the ground
>/ourguy/ steps down
>all anyone talks about is trannys
This general is just a bunch of MoH faggots jerking each other off go post your drama shit elsewhere nobody gives a fuck there's a reason literally everyone on the server hates you

Thanks user

MoH players are the worst thing about this general. Could you imagine how normal this thread would be without them?

Tbh if you know what you're doing it really doesn't take too long to get to 60. Leveling is actually really fun in vanilla too unlike most other expansions, unless you've gotten like 20+ characters to 60. Plus 2x servers are pretty much just fun servers anyways.

>2 hours today and almost at 51.

How the fuck do you people do it, it takes me like 4-5 hours to get a level at 38

you're lying how the fuck you leveling so fast?

This tbqhwyf

Nobody was talking about moh until you brought it up

Where can I find out where to get certain pet skills for a hunter? My friend gave up on playing his hunter and gave it to me so I figured I'd level it and use it to farm Mara, but his dumb ass got to level 40 without learning a single level of claw for his pet.

>Dankbudzz now class leader of MoH
why did we let this happen

>Horde dindus chimping out and camping Blackrock Mountain for hours

web.archive.org/web/20070408182332/http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/html/articles/skills_list.shtml#

hey leveling a horde warrior someone give me some advice

>be me
>farming some stuff in arathi
>lvl 60 hunter walking around
>engages me
>I run
>im a druid so I escape and mount easy
>he keeps chasing
>make a WHOLE fucking circle around the zone
>from hillsbrad gate to the horde town down to stormgarde
>he doesnt fucking give up
>keeps using fucking swiftness potions to catch up to me
>uses mana potions

I figured in the end I could have just run to the refugee point, but at one point I stopped and let him kill me. I just figured, imagine how pathetic his life must be to need that gank so badly, to spend consumables and 15 minutes trying to get it.

is there a more one-sided matchup than hunter vs pala? as soon as the hunter is out of judgement/hoj range it's literally unwinnable for the lightcuck

Tfw fell for the zethkur meme

engineering + reckbombing = dead hunter

yeah because consistently grenade stunning people with 30%+ movespeed at distance is feasible

>Plus 2x servers are pretty much just fun servers anyways.
Why is that?

They're not chimping out, that's how we have to farm honor cause we can't premade. It's literally
>nothin personnel

Im.not really measuring.time, but I only play when im rested, I did like all of the un'goro crater quests

just learn to aim

Whitekidney knows some good stuff, however he is a massive massive faggot and lies consistently. Pottu is a fag as well but has never sold gold, sold exploits, or threw a temper tantrum when winning the server first race to 59.
Even ignoring the "corruption" meme, think of the type of people who race for server first 60s on private servers. Do they seem like normal easy going people that you would trust?
Whitekidney is always a meanie-booboo-word-said-to-him-in-discord away from fucking over a project. He is notoriously thin skinned and petty.
For perspective: Radeghost, the huge faggot who was on the playtbc staff (and had been botting/selling gold for years on retail), the same Radeghost who literally sold off the playtbc account info after it went down - thinks Whitekidney is "too corrupt" and in this to line his pocket.

Don't listen to him, he's just some oldcuck who leveled to 60 at 1x and needs to validate his wasted time by lying to people

Because it's a slippery slope from 2x to things like cash shop, etc. Also none of the more serious guilds (autists) roll there so it's treated as such. People also just prefer blizzlike in general. Endgame was not the only focus of vanilla and 2x ruins the levelling experience which is still fun each time.

HOW DO I LEVEL FAST
WHERE SHOULD I BE LEVELING AT
FUCKING PEOPLE ARE SUGGESTING THEY CAN GET LEVELS IN 1 -2 HOURS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?

i enjoy leveling once i reach 20 and i especially love leveling on fresh servers

it comprises a huge portion of the game's content so i don't see the point in rushing it. i like to have my guy as geared as possible throughout the whole journey and world pvp a lot, which honestly, i probably enjoy more than most of the stuff at 60.

What server?
What class?
What level?
I can help you out if you calm down.

Somebody didn't look at the old thread before this one lol

So who wants to mobtag for me to 60 on alliance?

Elysium
warrior

github.com/rsheep/VanillaGuide

>warrior
there's your problem

ara~ ara~ ara~
how did this get here?
t. not askov

Does anyone have the macro for blinking and turn your character 180 degrees?

get questie and vanillaguide. or just enjoy trying to figure things out.

BTW warrior is one of the toughest grinds to 60 if you're new to things. i suggest doing green quests, and if they're not green do some dungeons and always stay well-geared.

>warrior
Do not
You should ONLY play Warrior as an alt of a wealthy 60 and only if your guild needs more warriors (they don't need more warriors)
T. Warrior

who cares

yeah people keep telling me this but warrior is the only class i want to play, priest and mage are cool and all but i was told melee dps in vanilla is basically warrior or rogue, I guess il just wait for CF and try to one of the first warriors on the server.

Reminder that Whitekidney says all the bugs in the bug reporter will be totally ignored, soon deleted, and MUST be remade here:
github.com/elysium-project/server/issues

Warrior can be annoying to level, it will get a ton easier once you get your ww axe.
Are you following a guide? Keep in mind that guides are (usually) written from a hunter perspective - often already "ahead of the curve" and facing very little competition for quests or mobs.
One rule of thumb that gets left out a lot is to be killing while you go from quest to quest. Meaning don't just follow the road, but try to chain mobs as best as you can, sort of grinding on your way to things.
For warrior specifically, you are going to want to try to fight things your level or below until you get some gear. Be very wary of pulling too many and try not to let things run away to pull others. It's going to be slow right now but it's 100% doable.
Normally when someone says how fast they level, they are either an aoe-grinding class (mage) or it's a hunter/lock with very little downtime. Also people are full of shit. Don't listen to anything like that, warrior is the shittiest class to level without gear and alone.
It's a meme, but see if you can get one of your RL friends to play with you. Anything would help but paladin or priest (anything with healing, really) would likely be the best compliment for you. You'll become basically unstoppable and it's a win-win, in the paladin's case especially he will level faster with you than he would alone and vice versa.
Plus you'll have basically instant dungeon groups.

I can't get more specific warrior advice than that, but can help with optimal leveling routes and quest garbage.

Last suggestion even tho you didn't ask for it, if you're alliance, do NOT join MoH or any Veeky Forums guild. I can't stress that enough.

I hope that makes sense, sorry I typed a little too much.