Have you ever had sex/sleep in your car?

Have you ever had sex/sleep in your car?

>slept
Yes
>sex
No, I don't even eat or drink in it
Fucker has to be clean or I might lose sleep

Yes and yes

Surprising amount of room with the front seats slid and tilted forward in an R32

In my last car?
>Slept
No
>Sex
Many times

Current car is an AW11 and I'm 6'4" so neither of those things are really possible. Might be able to have sex if I had the sunroof off so I could get some more headroom. Wouldn't be very good though

>slept
Yes, after a long day at work I fell asleep in the parking lot
>sex
>implying

I slept in my sw20 user it isnt worth the sore back

>sex
In my first car yes (celica), not in my mr2. NO MESS IN MY MR2 REEEEE also raceds dont need girlfriends

I had sex on the hood of my miata

We meant with a female user

My last car was a Corolla! But just wear a condom m8. Minimal mess. Never had anything on the back seats of the Rolla. But the SW20 is at least a little bit bigger, I mean I can barely fit in an AW11 just sitting!
My grandfather is 6'7" and he asked to drive the car when I got it, I said sure! His knee was basically lodged between the steering wheel and the gear shift. Almost impossible for him to get it into first gear haha

Thinking of getting a minivan fuckmobile, will girls be willing to have sex in this van? Early 00s clean mint condition.

I knew a girl who would fuck anywhere, but I didn't wife her up. Shame, we could have fucked at auto auctions.

OP said sex, not sodomy.

>minivan
>girls need to be willing

pick one

>slept
Yes, it's a 1990 mercury marquis wagon, plenty of room
>sex
Nope, haven't had a gf or fuckbuddy in 4 years.

Not sex, but I used to finger one of my ex gfs while I was driving her home. My whole front row was a bench

manualcucks btfo
recarofags also btfo

Banged a chick 2 times in her fiesta. I had no driving license back then and she was 3 years older than me. Them head bumps on the sides were real.

The chick was a nynpho and dropped me overnight

Yes and yes.

Based wagoon

Getting drunk is something I do. Based Hotel Volvo

>slept
nope
>sex
3-4 times in her 05 altima and twice in my 06 si

>sleep
Yes, it was hell
>sex
Yes many times. One of which the stupid thot got period blood all over my bench seats. 0/10 would not do again.

Got a blowjob in my car once. Slept in it at least a dozen times.

>tfw had to turn the car off and put it in third gear because she kept bumping into the shift knob

Not my car but I lost my virginity in a Saab. Specifically in a park that I later found out was a 9/11 memorial. Can't remember what model cause I want to surpress as much as possible.

>Have you ever had sex

I've masturbated in my car, does that count?

I actually really have, that's not a joke.

kek

I'm 6 ft tall and I slept in the boot of that with 1/3 back seat slightly tilted forward into the cabin. Suprisingly, not uncomfortable if you can keep one position while sleeping.

I lived in my car for a year.

Ive gotten road head, but never slept in it.

I've sucked someone off in their car, but that's about it.
Was worth the 20 bucks though.

I've only ever napped in it briefly
I've tried sex in it, but it was too awkward and difficult. Instead I just get head in it. Works for me.
Best blowjob I've ever gotten was in my car.

>driving sis and her boyfriend to a concert
>they ask me to stop down a side road
>she hops on him and they start fucking
>mfw

Yes. I have a queen size bed built in the back so both of those come pretty easily...
Just like me during the sex part

you spelled "given" incorrectly

I used to sleep in my car all the time between shifts. The seats would fold flat. Close the curtains, pull little blanket over. Fuckin best car ever

Parking lot sleep.. car full of guys.

Still cold as hell as far as i can remember.

Good memories.

No homo.

I've lived in a van the best 3 years so yes, plenty of times.

Currently posting from my van using the neighboring gym's wifi.

Matter of fact it was very homo!

>sleep
All the time when I go camping
>sex
Haha good one

In last car yes to both

>slept
does falling asleep at the wheel count?
>sex
yes, but its not always the best place to do so

>sleep
Sleep in my miata since I'm a manlet

>sex
>implying

>slept
twice, went on a long trip got tired and pulled over in a forest. went to sleep in it.

>sex
well not in the cab, but in the bed of my truck if that counts.

I ride the bus.

Yes, sex

Sleep, no.

>Slept
All the time. After work I just nap in my car before my commute home. If I'm drunk I try to make it to a 7/11 and sleep there.

>SEX
No but I'm still trying

>Sex

Does ur mums car count, cuckboi?

>goes camping
>sleeps in car

>bringing a tent off-road when you have a perfectly usable covered truck bed
Boi

In highschool I railed two different sluts in my minivan.

>dude sex lmao

>>>/reddit/

You try sleeping or sexing in a C4 Corvette and tell me how fucking well that goes, faggot. THERE'S NO FUCKING ROOM IN MY RACE CAR FOR WHORES OR NAPS! ONLY ROOM FOR MORE FAST AND LESS WEIGHT!

in my altima and my jeeps (both of them) I did on the reg. definitely recommend 4x4 jeep Cherokee if you can find a few spots. 3some's are doable in the cherokee but not great though.

lay down the back seat and quick pump air mattress . Boom! You get jiggy with all the lil slam piggies and high schoolers :)

ahhh the good ol' days.

this post reeks of boomer

I have had sex in my comfy ass vinyl front seats and the bench in the back of my E21