He drives a car that does over 30mpg

>He drives a car that does over 30mpg

Other urls found in this thread:

tfl.gov.uk/info-for/media/press-releases/2014/october/new-routemaster-buses-on-route-453
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He drives a car that does over 20mpg

>he drives a car that gets an m from a g

He rides a bus that gets more than 5mpg.

Mine does 40+ and was the first car to beat Tsuichiyas 86. Feels great getting to the race and still having a full tank

>he drives
I drive.

>Feels great getting to the race and still having a full tank
>Racing with a full tank
user what the fuck are you doing

>he drives a car that consumes fuel

I hope you have an ethanol tune user

Half a day is usually practise.
Besides fueltank helps to balance the car

flex fuel, baby.

>paddle "shifters"

>he drives a car

>his sports car gets less than 20 MPG City

>he drives

>getting more then 1 mile with a gallon

>pouring 60% water into your engine

>...

Supercharged LSJ 29mpg highway
PREMIUM REQUIRED

finally a thread I can participate in!

>he operates a vehicle that utilizes combustion of fossil fuels to generate motion

Check em

Big diesel engines like the ones they put in transit buses get 3-4 MPG on a good day. You wish they got 5 MPG

my car does 29 mpg

it's also a 19 year old 1.4L econobox :^)

>he cant cross the entire nation with less than $150 in fuel.

London Double deckers get 7.4mpg average in use (including all the stopping) and 11.6 if run on the standard combined car test pattern. Are your buses half as efficient?

Really faggot?

It would cost me ~$700 to cross the nation, one way
Just in gas

>His car isn't a 2.2 4 banger that not only gets 20 mpg (with my driving at least) but also requires premium
>Still only gets 200hp at the crank

Wouldn't trade it for the world though.

>dorito mobile
>14mpg

Mine gets 32.5 highway if I'm trying to get good emmpeegees, but absolutely shit city mileage, like 17-18ish.

>t. false-flagging tesla """enthusiast"""

>WATCH ME WHIP!!!

hell yea nigga

especially after driving a vehicle that got 11mpg on a good day with a tailwind for 3 years

>tfw your Dodge ram is always doign 12mpg no matter what.

>eco

>this thread got replies

Ha you are like baby. Watch this

>not having both a tiny shitbox you can maneuver around the worst underground parking imaginable with fuel econ north of 40MPG that you can fill twice monthly for the cost of a pizza and a dinosaur-burning middle finger to the environment of a vehicle that you can use any other time you want

It's like y'all fools don't even cost-benefit. Shit, soon even murriclaps can do this in twingos.

forgot pic

Our new buses are hybrids and they can get as little as 6.5 mpg depending on the route. Older ones got between 4 and 5 mpg
tfl.gov.uk/info-for/media/press-releases/2014/october/new-routemaster-buses-on-route-453

As for my shitbox it barely gets 30 mpg most of the time