NAPA RIPOFF ALERT

Got hosed big time at NAPA parts Canada.
Shock Absorbers: 164.39 x 2
Mounts: 66.39 x 2
$461.56 CAD

Meanwhile, for comparison. NAPA USA
Shock: 54.99 x 2
Mount: 34.49 x 2
$178.96 USD, or 245.67 CAD

$215 price differential. For WHAT? There's no way shipping and tariffs cost $215. Why was I ripped off?

Auto parts are like $11 tariff. Can't see how shipping would be $200.

Also, comparing JEGS to NAPA USA... NAPA is even ripping off americans ... same shocks
JEGS $31.65
NAPA USA: $54.99

Add insult to injury, the nut was left off one of the shocks. WTF is that shit. These guys are starting to piss me off.

Starting to think NAPA is only good for their own brands.

napa is shit

NAPA isn't the problem, Canada is the problem. You have to pay your "livable" minimum wage and "free" college some how. You fucks go into the US just to buy toilet paper and milk.

>A fucking leaf

Remember kids, you pay fair prices for your auto parts, your enemies win!

you're supposed to compare prices before you buy things, not after

my fault for assuming it would have just been a few bucks difference. and i am so ashamed because typically i look for a deal.

>canada is the problem

Yep. We get absolutelly raped on auto parts pricing. Its a big country with the population of literally one state, so its expected we pay a bit more but its absolutelly insane that we have to pay triple for a part, especially when theres a good chance its even made here.

Rock auto ships to canada, its sometimes still cheaper with shipping and exchange rate than buying local is. Or familiarize yourself with used parts dealers or junkyards.

>need a MAF sensor for my focus
>dealership wants $350
>go to a "recycled parts" place
>"shiiit i dont know if it works or not so just take it, we have tons of them anyways"
>swap it out in the parking lot and drive off happy

Dealerships are always expensive

Why not just go down to the USA and buy the parts there. What's going to happen at the border. Canada border allows up to $800 CAD tax free if you've been gone 48 hours. That's a lot of auto parts at US prices.

NAPA has at least a 50% markup on everything. Its the same in the US. Next time do research faggot.

raped on gasoline too ... we have the crude, we have the refineries. should be cheap. government taxing the fuck out of it. even heavily taxed gasoline in the usa is less expensive.
$30 to fill up there
almost $50 here

what in the hell are these taxes going to? universities, hospitals. what are the results? all our brains from our universities end up in the USA anyway.

starting to feel like a second class citizen big time. getting ripped off.

>even heavily taxed gasoline in the usa
our gas inst heavily taxed m8.

Your junkyards allow you to work on your car in their lot? Fug, shit suck here. Gotta drive home to do it and drive back if it didn't work.

>what in the hell are these taxes going to?
all that free shit is expensive isnt it?

yeah, free for refugees. who, by the way, are the result of the military industrial complex as they call it.

so basically canada is a charity for people that NATO bombs the shit out of.

never again.

> For WHAT?
>Why was I ripped off?

it's the price you pay for being a canadacuck

>what in the hell are these taxes going to
refugees.

Enjoy!

www.rockauto.com negro

>starting to feel like a second class citizen big time. getting ripped off.
Canada has easy-going immigration, so you pay for those immigrants who come to soak up your medical system to treat their chronic diseases other countries don't treat. Expense, expense, expense.

>For WHAT?
>Why was I ripped off?
Foreigners immigrate over and then summon their relatives. So once you get even one refugee, that guy then summons a ton more refugees. All of them soak up our generous social benefits system.

What sucks is the old people coming in. They have no retirement in their foreign countries, so they come here and have huge costs. They never even put money into the system. They are sure good at invoking discrmination laws too.

Did you even check amazon?

They are cheapest 9/10 times

Ausfag here STFU u cunt cucknadian