/osg/ Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #232

>Project Hoon is innocent edition

Previous thread: → #

>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/28bHkqee

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16657352/#16657385
youtube.com/channel/UCU5aH75TdvyByX_MgAmYhlg
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-97624&page=top/search/list?s_originaltitle_id=6356$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please keep discussion on topic. Most vendors will have a osg discount, just ask for it.

fuck off Hoon, no one likes you

Why should he? OSG abandoned him, its not his problem to defend osg.

Preorders closing today at 11pm pst.
Kitsunemagic.bigcartel.com

What's that character called in the circle sticker?

>watracing.com blacklisted
it's been a while since I ordered stickers but I ordered from them before and it was fine, what changed?

Nothing changed my dude, some autist made this thread with a new "blacklist" because he's salty that we didn't like his stickers.
He put all the trusted vendors into the blacklist

Serious question

Why is /osg/ such a drama filled autistic circlejerk when the rest of Veeky Forums is not?

I too now have a vehicle with a moderate hint of autism.

Thanks for the bonus stickers Yummy!

ひみつだよ
SOON

Ooh I like that, nice work

1 person's ego.

Backstory?

Because they can't handle Hoon being different and selling things they don't like. Hoon did nothing wrong. He didn't scam anyone. He delivered on all of his sales.

Other bonus sticker went on PC case, I will keep spare Powered by Eurobeat for later in case this gets damaged.

Look at all of these lies

#
Hoon made some stickers, people didn't like his personality so they changed the rules of the blacklist to literally ban him

HE DIDNT SCAM ANYONE. HE DELIVERED ON EVERYTHING. Hoon even fucking delivered on fucking up /osg/ so bad because he wanted revenge for being blacklisted.

Like, just let him fucking sell his shit, people from /osg/ even bought his first stuff because they liked it but because SOME faggots didn't like it, they decided to blacklist him.

#
Someone blacklisted them in spite because of what they're doing to Hoon.

#
Fuck off faggot, Hoon IMPROVED drastically in a few weeks, he got orders from osg people, he got popular on Instagram, it doesn't fucking matter if he doesn't follow your fucking mould for making fucking stickers.

Hoon did nothing wrong, you faggots got butthurt over his success so quickly and blacklisted him, you reported him for advertising in here to get him banned for a month, you even reported his stuff to copyright owners to make him pay money for font use and then you guys turn around and use the same font.

Never forget, Hoon even delivered on shutting down /osg/.

>Swagfag posts his poorly made generic muh jdm tyte bruh stickers on Veeky Forums
>Gets a mix of mockery and legit criticism
>Antagonizes the thread for a few weeks
>Gets put on a blacklist nobody cares about
>Goes apefuck and whines to mods on IRC
>Fills every thread with conspiracy garbage and butthurt
>3 months of him trying to force the community to accept him by antagonizing the community

put your trip on, Hoon. we know it's you.

So basically
>guy from Veeky Forums sees /osg/
>guy makes stickers to sell to autists
>also posts on instagram
>becomes more popular on instagram than /osg/
>becomes halfway succesfull
>autists on /osg/ rage and blacklist
>mad drama ensues

I get that right?

Hoon just wanted to make stickers, so he got better and better, now his stickers are very decent but they don't like him, so they blacklisted him. Then all the people who hate them for getting trolly banned jumped in to defend Hoon, but they're also trying to get the General shut down.

The solution is so simple, why fucking blacklist someone who didn't scam? Just let him sell his shit.

This is basically it. They blacklistedhim among scammers. He didn't scam. They changed the rules to do it.

You forgot:
>0 posts on instagram
>1000 followers
>"Im really popular I swear pls buy from me you fucking assholes who I hate ree ree ree"

Damn this is some reddit tier infighting.

Its just fucking stickers guys.

>>also posts on instagram
lol he bought 1000 instagram followers

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16657352/#16657385

You left out the part where he continues to shit up our threads.

Nobody would care if he didn't spend every thread talking about himself.

This is basically what started this drama, someone was different and made non anime shit for anyone to buy and not look like a pedo on the street.

Now osg wants him to tell the shitposters to stop, but they literally abandoned him and want his help now? Please.

Moving the goal posts, nice.

it's still just fucking stickers, christ grow up you fucking tumblerinas

Fuckin kek

This. They used to tell Hoon it's just stickers, but when someone says it to them, they loose their collective shit. The funniest part is, Hoon doesn't even come to osg, he still has a discount for us though, he just wants to be left alone, they blacklisted him because they don't like him, on fucking Veeky Forums of all places

They doxxed him too, many times.

Tell that to Devin, who's been at this since February. Everybody would drop it if he didn't keep going nuts.

>They doxed him
You posted your FULL NAME in the thread
You use the same username for almost everything you do.
What did you expect?

He's not the one shitposting, it's literally the osg stores that are butthurt posting against themselves to create drama and look innocent

Stop sucking your own dick, hoon.

/osg/ name change to /drama Sticker central/ when?

This is an old pic, but Hoon is quite fat now, as you can see from his youtube pic.
youtube.com/channel/UCU5aH75TdvyByX_MgAmYhlg

THICC

>pigger (poo nigger)
Figures

>people actually getting butthurt over stickers
truly a magical place

Butthurt to the point of doxxing for the fourth time

You posted your full name and your IG in a thread, then proceeded to shit it up for several months. You're a moron if you expected anything else.

SAMEFAGGING so hard

So I disappeared for a while, what happened to bomb squad guy?

He scammed people

Hoon on the other hand did not.

Hoon, you're like AIDS and autism mixed together. You never go away.

>buys Instatrash followers
>threatened to shut down /osg/ by reporting copyright and tax code
>samefagging shill
>you being a bitch ass

Hey hoon here.
Me in the back.

>mfw all this drama
>mfw all I do is design stuff for a guy in Japan to sell at meets and shows
No website, no tripcode, no namefagging.
Y'all niggas need Jesus in your life.

Did the mods tell you weebs to stop crying about this guy?

I'd rather buy from him now desu.

I got in a bit of trouble with the government about sending mail with pictures of bombs stamped on them. But I'm out now, it's good to be free again.

I've been waiting for all this drama to die down with this Indian guy before I come back.

I've got stacks of Wipeout stickers ready to go just like everyone wanted.

They told us once a few weeks ago, and just yesterday in the second last thread

Why is everyone in the blacklist?

Also empiredecal.bigcartel.com has restocked.

Why do you think? They blacklisted someone legitimate, so now they can enjoy their time in the blacklist until they apologize to Hoon, and to Veeky Forums for starting all this drama.

HOW FUCKING OLD ARE ALL OF YOU FUCKING BITCHES

SERIOUSLY, DO YOU HAVE TO REPLY TO LITERALLY EVERY COMMENT THAT YOU DONT FUCKING LIKE?!?!?!?!

SOMEONE SAYS OR DOES SOMTHING IMMATURE ON Veeky Forums YOU FUCKING IGNORE IT NOT GIVE IT CREEDENCE BY GIVING A TROLL MORE ATTENTION

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE FACT THAT YOU KIDS USE FACEBOOK IS BAD ENOUGH

BUT NOW YOU LITERALLY POST SCREENSHOTS OF THAT FUCKING NORMIE SHIT HERE

CAN YOU JUST TALK ABOUT DESIGNS AND SELL STICKERS AND MAKE MONEY WITHOUT THE WHINEY BITCH SHITFEST?!?!?!

THESE THREADS REAK OF HIGHSCHOOLERS AND POST 2007 NORMIE CANCER SCUM

NO BUMP

Link to the regular pastebin:
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

Alright, but I wasn't apart of it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lmao

It's actually amazing to see just how much drama you people can make over stickers.

fake ass /osg/ edition someone start a legit thread.

It's better to let things play out. You don't want to make duplicate threads. That will only make the shitposting worse.

Fake? This looks legit to me senpai

This is the legit thread, senpaitachi

Play out? We'll never get osg back at this rate

That's awesome

Better to rise from the ashes later than get banned by the actions of a minority now.

imoutodreams a CUTE!

Still want that Utaha senpai one... Still don't want blonde shit girl.

It's not a minority, it's a silent majority. Every agrees with Hoon on a fundamental level.

You're pathetic, go and kill yourself in a pile of stickers you weeb trash faggot

just cut it in half

Hoon, please go and stay go.

Go to bed Jim

can someone make stickers of literally any of these hotbois??????????

Why do they always ruin the face by having it divided by the window and door?

Fuck you nigger, I'm not Hoon

they already do BB
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-97624&page=top/search/list?s_originaltitle_id=6356$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=2

NOT SEXUAL ENOUGH

Draugh a benis on id :DDDDD

IM tTHE REAL HOON!

no bb we all are

I hate what this thread has become.

>You'll never suck her dick
What's the point in going on?

go away
this is itasha general dumbfuck, I like it

we all do. there is nothing we an do. (you know except stop replying to all hoonposts)

Totally it isn't a bad thing