arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia @ PAX East
youtube.com/watch?list=PL7GX3TUpHAwyl8x0yhDEMnKdhTp4ZVe_N&v=yIj-GE1imVg

Previous:

Azura is shit.

Tharja a best

back off marx I want to be the one to fug my sister

I wish I could be Sakura and give chocolate to Xander...

I love Azura

>Finally united Jaffar and Nino
>Jaffar has not so good IVs

All is well. I'm not a tierfag or anything and just play with characters I like.

Shit taste
This

Shit taste.

cuck

I'm not complaining, I really don't mind it, but why do you Azurafags/Azura haters do this every thread? Just curious.

Best pegasister!

>I'm not even complaining about shitposting

You are the problem. Tolerance is what keeps it up

What do you expect from Azurafags?

Do you think he lifts her up when they do it

who has the bigger D between Lobster and Marx

Thank you to the one user who answered last thread, but I'll ask again here for visibility.

I rolled a +Atk/-Spd Ninian, is she viable? What skills do I need to inherit on her?

Xander is longer, Ryoma is thicker.

who should i feed to f!robin nino or cecila

Nino wants Deathblow

-Spd is the worst thing she can roll but she's a dancer so she'll manage.

Severa's cute butt!

>IS enables special events and maps if you have certain combinations of characters
How hard would you cheer/rage/orgasm?

>Rally Attack can't stack onto Alfonses Folkvangr
That sucks.

Isn't that illegal?

Is this just the same Severa fan every time? Her following is pretty annoying, all things considered

someone remind me, if I have a reinhardt with goad cavalry and a cecilia with goad cavalry, will they give +8 atk +8 spe to any horses in range of both?

I regret posting this

Have you guys realized yet that they are stringing you along with the promise of Ike? It's the only thing that keeps some of you playing. If they release him, what else would you look forward to?

What? The events or the organs?

I want to pull her twin tails and laugh as she hits me for 2x0 damage.
Then pat her on the head!

When will she arrive?

Radiant Dawn Ike, Christmas Ike, and Swimsuit Ike

TA or Swordbreaker to deal with Falchion users. Hone SPD for C.

I'm at a loss on what special to give my Ninian as well.

I like Hana

It's one guy who does the threadly Severa cute-post but I'm pretty sure there's more than just one Severafag, they seem to mostly talk about anal though.

I think a Japanese law made it so that gachas can't do "complete set" things where you need certain characters in order to do something else. They also did something about being illegal to not show drop rates or to secretly change them.

Robin belongs to Marth!

He stopped for a few weeks after a long stretch of no (You)'s. Too bad that will never happen again.

*Orgasms
I could have sworn I taught my phone the important things.

Keep this thread going until the other one dies, memers! We can do it!

The events. There's a handful of gacha laws, to include regarding owning a combination/set of units, etc.

This is how you increase your chances of rolling a 5*

Robin goes with his reindeer wife, it's canon.

Oh. Not even dialog options? Seems like a waste, but I can see the reasoning.

Should I give Minerva Brave Axe and Swordbreaker?

Est's face is so perfect for this.

Minerva can't inherit Swordbreaker.

They'll get money some other way, they just can't do it like that.

should I get up early to get Minerva's Sister's Brother?

Does Robin shove his tree up her ass on a regular basis?

Uhh no, not even Tharja can break up the bromance between Robin and Chrom. I literally don't care how many headcanons you want to throw, it ain't happening, you can't argue this.

>only good flyer I have is Cordelia
>10th stratum occasionally is 4 swords

Even a pleb like me is gonna make it bros

Yeah it would basically force people to be a whale to access certain game content.

Vanilla only I'm afraid.

Robin and Chrom have the ultimate bromance I won't deny it, but it's strictly platonic.

So deathblow or fury for Nino?

Oh, so what about the Brave Axe? Worth it? My Minerva has 50 attack already.

Who did the art for Christmas Tharja? It's pretty.

She is allowed to inherit brave axe

Me on the right.

Make sure you use Ursula! After she's done destroying the enemy with big damage numbers, she might even make you feel good with her big milky titties!

>it's canon
>posts gaius's canon wife
???????

That's what I want to know, it's really pissing me off. I asked yesterday thinking it might have been the guy who did Caedas but someone said it isn't. I don't think it's ZIS either since this one looks a lot softer and her face is much more rounded compared to the regular Tharja.

Robins is obviously the same as the regular one, has the same dorito face and all, but I guess I won't find out Tharjas until Christmas.

It's funny cause in the ghb description for Michalis after king it also says Maria's brother.

I've been thinking of 5 starring Raven so I can put his Brave Axe + on Cherche. What else would be a good idea to put on her? IV's are +Attack - Res if that matters

Sorry, her face is too damn derp for me.

*sigh*

Inheritance can be basically summed up in
>give everyone life and death

what are you, straight or something?

Tfw I find a copy of Radiant Dawn after i found a copy of Path of Radiance 2 months ago

Feels good man

I've been doing some thinking, and I've got some ideas to improve the show. I got it right here.

1. Lucina needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.
2. Whenever Lucina's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Lucina"?

>gaius
>not libra

Slaughtering worthless pirate scum for the pure satisfaction of having big bro give me praise~!

Why bother with some second-rate low-stat cake with floppy tits when you have a pure maiden like Nino doing her best?

*kissu*

I think so.

please respond

Her best at paizuri? It wouldn't be much, but it would at least be entertaining.

3ds beast shapeshifters>memedons

Please stop user you're setting my expectations for his crazyness too high and I will be disappointed

Haven't you made gaius suffer enough with your datamemes?

Naizuri > paizuri tbqh

When are they going to make quests that require 4x dragons?

Mend Faye's broken heart

Naizuri is a recognized subgenre, my guy. It's simultaneously hot and endearing.

Pump and dump Nino!

yes

Thank you, didn't know the term.

Morgan da best!

Selling Ursula's body for skills! Forcing Ursula to give my army death blowjobs! Throwing Ursula's used up body in the dumpster!

That reminds me, I wonder if Faye means Clair is getting a slight personality change? Alm having two catrias after him would be odd. Or they'll keep it and Alm will have two catrias idk.

all those poor feathers

You mean love her, cherish her, pump her, have twin boys with her, then run away only when it becomes necessary to save her and your children, right?

I want to fug Faye

>grinding your dick against a washingboard is better than having it enveloped in soft, supple, creamy breasts

Okay.

How did they get away with essentially giving Nino a canon husband in all but direct confirmation in a post-Kaga world?

>He has - Speed + Attack

Motherfucker.