Craigslist thread?

Craigslist thread?

cnj.craigslist.org/cto/6100687487.html
Should I buy it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/6090254987.html
springfield.craigslist.org/search/cto?max_price=2000&auto_bodytype=7&auto_bodytype=9
ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-Subaru-Impreza-World-Rally-Car-Genuine-Replica-/201910487702?hash=item2f02cd8a96:g:KykAAOSwRUhY97T3
saginaw.craigslist.org/cto/6118558189.html
washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/6095559387.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what could possibly go wrong with buying a car with almost TWO HUNDRED TWENTY THOUSAND MILES

its argueable that an NVIDIA gtx 1080 would be a better investment, it would definitly cost less in the long term do more work be more reliable and enable you to get VR if you so choose

I need you Veeky Forums...tell me I'd be retarded for buying this. I don't know if I've ever wanted pussy as badly as I want this car...
atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/6090254987.html

R32s aren't going to suddenly disappear, hold tight and save up your cash.

bump?

I guess 220k is a lot when you're a retard in a Leased Automatic FRS that doesnt even know how to do an oil change.

Do you know anything about Metros?

I used to have a 2000 metro, and i actually kind of liked it.. awesome mpg, I had great headroom, and it was surprisingly a fun drive with a 4 speed manual.. unfortunately, I live in Michigan where we salt our roads and everything rusts to FUCK, and the subframe rotted out

>"i'll meet you at the DMV"
>"sure what's your number so we can schedule a meetup?"
>"lol i dont give my number out on public forums"
what the fuck did he mean by this?

Not craigslist, but facebook.

$1,000
20e.auto.skids hard,lock diff.pipe out tail light.can come with Justys.swaps for other hacks or ceff project. good deal..project,needs couple bits,pm me if keen.cheers,

i thought this was a CL Humor thread not a "should i buy this"

Oh well, here enjoy the gore.

Yeah you should get it.

Geo's are easy as fuck to rebuild. You can rebuild the engine without taking it out. And they are a great investment when gas prices skyrocket. Just a few years ago a good condition Geo was worth $4-5k

What the fuck that's way over priced. You can buy these for $15-20k

He doesn't want to put his number in the ad. He says you can email and trade numbers there.

Just no

Pick my winter shitbox / work vehicle.

springfield.craigslist.org/search/cto?max_price=2000&auto_bodytype=7&auto_bodytype=9

would like 4WD
don't give a shit about looks

>25k

I'd wait man. I'm seeing some go for around 15k.

>not living in the glorious world of no inspections or emissions testing

>not literally driving your 500$ shitbox until it literally falls apart

Found this a few minutes ago and I couldn't not put this here

ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-Subaru-Impreza-World-Rally-Car-Genuine-Replica-/201910487702?hash=item2f02cd8a96:g:KykAAOSwRUhY97T3

>genuine replica

>its argueable that an NVIDIA gtx 1080 would be a better investment

Especially when you get to play such masterpieces like Yakuza Zero, Project Diva Future Tone, Nioh, Persona 5, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Azure Revolution, and practically any other Japanese video game.

Oh wait.

>Nippon Paint
Glorious.

>The vehicle is fitted with a tow bar. This adds weight however can help you when reversing in to other rally-goers at high speed.

>Wheels have recently been refurbished in Rover Racing Gold as this was found to be lighter than the gold used originally.

>The power of this machine is phenomenal. When rolling roaded the computer displayed FF - which one can only assume means F- Fast.

>Power: Shed loads

I'd buy it for 500 pounds with 72K.

Found this about a day ago and was really thinking that it ain't too bad
saginaw.craigslist.org/cto/6118558189.html

Is it better to meet at the DMV instead of a notary to transfer the title, if so why

Looks like it needs something replaced with the rear suspension?

I was wondering the same myself and I looked at a few others, but it seems like they were made that way. Pic related has the same thing going on

facebook ad

guy says hed go as low as 700, seems to be in shit shape cosmetically but apparently drives great

Looks like it was sitting there for the last 5 years

It's worth 400$. Don't bother.

Yes. Ultimate cheap shit box fun machine.

its still being driven, unless you meant before that

BUY IT METROS ARE BASED.
It's like a toy. It breaks every month but it's parts are so cute I never get tired of opening it up.

i offered him 5 lol

BASED

washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/6095559387.html

I don't understand how people take pictures of their car looking like actual shit and then think it's okay to post it expecting someone to buy it

>Your glovebox is literally filled with trash

>VW Jetta
Trash filled with trash

were 3 door hatchbacks just not as popular as I though they were? I can never find any on CL

its really low mileage, 76k